Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default I am trying to learn more about..

I am trying to learn more about this theory of jews controlling America. For a long time I brushed it off as neo nazi propaganda but it cannot be ignored that the jews have a huge influence over the USA. Perhaps even the world. Hollywood is.. filled with them. I have looked up random celeb biographies and it is startling how many of them identify as being jewish, even if they are the most northern european looking person I have ever seen! (Gwyneth Paltrow for instance.) I know there are white jews, I am just amazed at how many jews there are period in media, and other positions of power. This article here: http://www.rense.com/general59/sdom.htm

That article reveals other areas of influence that they have. Males are circumcised at birth in jewish tradition, which in my opinion should not be allowed until a person is at the age of consent, and even then the male's permission should be required. I was mutilated at birth without my consent, not that I could have given it, and I have to walk around permanantly mutilated for the rest of my life because of the jew influence over the west. I am not a jew, nor a christian, and I do not feel that it is any better to be circumcised. It is a fucking natural thing to have a foreskin. If it served no function, we would not have it. My ancestors were not circumcised, why should I have to be?


Of course we can see many areas where they have hijacked our culture and twisted it around. I am not sure if this influence has anything to do with the NWO or secret societies in general. But really I would like to speak to those who believe that this is a dangerous group of people, these Zionists, and what they are planning to do to those of us who are not jews. Will there be a war? Is it any coincidence that christianity was descended from judaism and happens to be the largest religion among non jews in the west? (aside from atheism) This jew thing does seem to make more sense than the reptilian agenda. Could the reptilian agenda be a feint?

Last edited by kitabatake; 29-01-2012 at 01:59 AM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #2
rorschach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,616
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

its bullshit ,
the majority of billionaires in this world arent jews its that simple , no honestly it is ,
politicians arent all jews either that is ludicrous ,
this nazi shit is muddying the water .
rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
its bullshit ,
the majority of billionaires in this world arent jews its that simple , no honestly it is ,
politicians arent all jews either that is ludicrous ,
this nazi shit is muddying the water .

So what the hell is really going on then? I've done plenty of research into spirituality and religion. I am done with that area. This site has actually helped me figure out what exactly I do believe as far as religion goes. But what about the NWO? The Illuminati? That sort of thing. Now that I have myself at least basically figured out, I am moving onto the bigger picture. What is going on in the world? WHat is really going on? I am done being biased towards the whole ET/ED explanations. The one thing I will not believe however is the christian explanations. It's utter shit and I am in the deprogramming process right now, slowly removing that horrid, psychological curse from myself. I know for a fact that religion will only hurt you in the end. But something is really going on in the world. Religion is being used for control. But by who? That is what I want to know. Who? Why? And how long has this been going on? Some people are saying that it's been thousands of years in the making, some are saying it's only been a hundred years.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
rorschach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,616
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
So what the hell is really going on then? I've done plenty of research into spirituality and religion. I am done with that area. This site has actually helped me figure out what exactly I do believe as far as religion goes. But what about the NWO? The Illuminati? That sort of thing. Now that I have myself at least basically figured out, I am moving onto the bigger picture. What is going on in the world? WHat is really going on? I am done being biased towards the whole ET/ED explanations. The one thing I will not believe however is the christian explanations. It's utter shit and I am in the deprogramming process right now, slowly removing that horrid, psychological curse from myself. I know for a fact that religion will only hurt you in the end. But something is really going on in the world. Religion is being used for control. But by who? That is what I want to know. Who? Why? And how long has this been going on? Some people are saying that it's been thousands of years in the making, some are saying it's only been a hundred years.
whats going on imho is-

greed , power struggles , manipulation of a society up until recently denied the knowledge of the elites -
banking politics media are all inter connected whats happened in the past 10 years or so is the people through education the internet and personal experiences first hand have become aware of this ,
and others are trying rationalise it by various means that they find acceptable ,
i think what is unavoidable this time around is true social interaction
and self awareness which some people simply cant handle (religion and goverments are a way of asking to be parented if you like )
mentally or physically so they turn to anything that offers a solution like a politician blaming immigration or lazy scroungers its an opt out of reality for these people who cant boil an egg with a tv chef telling how so they watch 4 tv chefs and become an aficionado , well no they dont because all the chefs are correct and none of the chefs are correct its up to you how you like a boiled egg realise this ditch the chef and bingo .

its always happened it is an elitist planet , the politics change the gods change but the intentions dont 1% on easy street funded by 99% on each others fucking case
rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
the majority of billionaires in this world arent jews its that simple , no honestly
Well you are technically correct, but since they are less than 0.3% of the worlds population they are certainly over represented, by at least 100x

From a Jewish newspaper

Quote:
At least 139 of the Forbes 400 are Jewish
http://blogs.jta.org/philanthropy/ar...400-are-jewish

Last edited by bendoon; 30-01-2012 at 01:39 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 02:10 AM   #6
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Arrow Do you think this would ever get a Jew to shut up;

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Well you are technically correct, but since they are less than 0.3% of the worlds population they are certainly over represented, by at least 100x

From a Jewish newspaper

http://blogs.jta.org/philanthropy/ar...400-are-jewish
Do you think this would ever get a Fiat-Jew to shut up; having stupid counter arguments 24/7?

Don't thinks so; most appear to be thick as bricks in there heads especially here on the forum judging by there robot like answers over the last 5 years.

There arguments are usually so shallow its no point to even answer there postings in most cases.

Cant understand how some people love to argue with them .... boring & robot like!

Maybe there actual answering is done by there own; in team work.


I would say very soon no one will even talk about Jews any more once all there lies & manipulations got exposed.

They will become totally unimportant for the future.

But those which are not part of the entire scam also stick out & are OK in my view normal like the rest of the truth seekers!



Last edited by oiram; 30-01-2012 at 02:19 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #7
ab origine
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 818
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
whats going on imho is-

greed , power struggles , manipulation of a society up until recently denied the knowledge of the elites -
banking politics media are all inter connected whats happened in the past 10 years or so is the people through education the internet and personal experiences first hand have become aware of this ,
and others are trying rationalise it by various means that they find acceptable ,
i think what is unavoidable this time around is true social interaction
and self awareness which some people simply cant handle (religion and goverments are a way of asking to be parented if you like )
mentally or physically so they turn to anything that offers a solution like a politician blaming immigration or lazy scroungers its an opt out of reality for these people who cant boil an egg with a tv chef telling how so they watch 4 tv chefs and become an aficionado , well no they dont because all the chefs are correct and none of the chefs are correct its up to you how you like a boiled egg realise this ditch the chef and bingo .

its always happened it is an elitist planet , the politics change the gods change but the intentions dont 1% on easy street funded by 99% on each others fucking case
Top post. I heartily concur (I'm sure you'll be pleased to know).
ab origine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

I wish there was a way to be completely debriefed on all of this. It's like no matter which theory I look up, no matter how much sense it makes, no matter how much evidence is brought forward, and no matter how well educated the presenter is, and how well the information is represented, someone finds a way to DEBUNK the entire thing. It gets to the point of despair almost when you think you have it all figured out and then the entire argument gets obliterated by someone bringing evidence that everything you have been learning about for the past week is a lie. What the hell? You have to rethink reality and start all over again. From reptilians, to jews, to grey aliens, and corrupt human governments, no one seems to be able to stand up to close scrutiny, and real debate. The evidence falls over with a breeze of real skepticism. Despite my own experiences, the evidence never seems to match what I believe I have seen, or what the experiences themselves imply. What is really going on as far as ET/ED entities go? That is a really good question that I need answered, or at least given a direction with, because to be honest I only have my opinions here. Some input would go a long way.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #9
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Arrow ET = Elected Tyrants ET = Excepted Terrorising

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
What is really going on as far as ET/ED entities go? That is a really good question that I need answered, or at least given a direction with, because to be honest I only have my opinions here. Some input would go a long way.
You have the code right in front of you; just find the matching word or words for it.

Use the basic Spiritual concept to play save at all times.
Always think through all the negative points you could imagine in a world which is run & ruled by 90% Evil entity and there left hand path followers.

Just think logical & think manipulation and corruption 90% ..... if they promote Aliens in Fiat-Jew TV then it must be a lie, if they say to school children that Chemtrails are a Son screen for the earth then it must be a lie; if they say fluoridated toothpaste is good for you then don't touch it; if they say smoking is bad for you on Fiat-Jew TV then it must be something good for you.

I guaranty if you just reverse everything you hear & see on this earth in the moment you will have found 90% of truth.

They all interchangeable

ET = Elected Tyrants

ET = Elite Tyranny

ET = Egoistic Turds

ET = Excepted Terrorising

ET = Extorted Taxes

ED = Elite Danger

ED = Elite Dickets

ED = Elite Demons

ED = Elite Devils

ED = Everyone Dumb

So I have ten answers & by my Spiritual logic and understanding only one of these ten could be wrong to get my 90% success rating.

By the way what is ED?


Last edited by oiram; 31-01-2012 at 03:16 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #10
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

You have the code right in front of you; just find the matching word or words for it.

Use the basic Spiritual concept to play save at all times.
Always think through all the negative points you could imagine in a world which is run & ruled by 90% Evil entity and there left hand path followers.

Just think logical & think manipulation and corruption 90% ..... if they promote Aliens in Fiat-Jew TV then it must be a lie, if they say to school children that Chemtrails are a Son screen for the earth then it must be a lie; if they say fluoridated toothpaste is good for you then don't touch it; if they say smoking is bad for you on Fiat-Jew TV then it must be something good for you.

I guaranty if you just reverse everything you hear & see on this earth in the moment you will have found 90% of truth.

They all interchangeable

ET = Elected Tyrants

ET = Elite Tyranny

ET = Egoistic Turds

ET = Excepted Terrorising

ET = Extorted Taxes

ED = Elite Danger

ED = Elite Dickets

ED = Elite Demons

ED = Elite Devils

ED = Everyone Dumb

So I have ten answers & by my Spiritual logic and understanding only one of these ten could be wrong to get my 90% success rating.

By the way what is ED?


Very good answer. ED means extradimensional by the way. Anyways I like your answer. It's not about religious dogma, straw man arguments drawn out in long youtube videos, lying bloodsuckers who write 15 books of shit, travel around in seminars fearless of the government that they claim is their archnemesis, and charge you ridiculous fees for their knowledge, it's about the bare bones truth of the matter. So many people spend their lives in a religion like Islam or Christianity, trying to force themselves to change, trying to twist themselves into another culture, another person, shunning who they really are, instead of embracing themselves AS they are, and learning about what is going on around them, and how they can avoid getting sucked down a drain of pipe dreams, and lies. The soul, the spirit, all of that exists. But it's not about doing what some random spirit says you "have to do." It's about learning for yourself and becoming YOU.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
rorschach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,616
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Well you are technically correct, but since they are less than 0.3% of the worlds population they are certainly over represented, by at least 100x

From a Jewish newspaper



http://blogs.jta.org/philanthropy/ar...400-are-jewish
so being in a minority in the financial world the rest could buy them out if they so wished so not the best position to be in for any attempted world domination then
what do think would fix the world the eradication of jewish billionaires or billionaires in general ?

Last edited by rorschach; 31-01-2012 at 11:47 PM.
rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #12
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
so being in a minority in the financial world the rest could buy them out if they so wished
Not really because they also control the FED and the World Bank.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
rorschach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,616
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Not really because they also control the FED and the World Bank.
bullshit , who runs the fed , names religion and anything else you have ,
christ china owens the fed i imagine these days are they a zionist state now
rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #14
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
bullshit , who runs the fed , names religion and anything else you have ,
christ china owens the fed i imagine these days are they a zionist state now
Good point. A would imagine that China and Russia have their claws in our affairs definitely. But Israel is not innocent either. I say we should look to more than one country/group of people as far as manipulation goes. A lot of nations want to, and do manipulate the U.S.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.