Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 31-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #261
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanisa View Post
You´re right, Anders!

A few days later she is fine! and no bandage in her chin!!

Amazing!

BTW:
A coincidence you sharing your name with Brievik... isn't it?
From the article: "entered under her chin and exiting at the top of her skull"

Under her chin? The spike has a different angle than that.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #262
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
From the article: "entered under her chin and exiting at the top of her skull"

Under her chin? The spike has a different angle than that.
Just like Gabrielle Giffords has narry a mark after a direct hit to the head from 3 feet. Praise the Lord! It's a f...ing MIRACLE!
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #263
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Just like Gabrielle Giffords has narry a mark after a direct hit to the head from 3 feet. Praise the Lord! It's a f...ing MIRACLE!
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #264
lightgiver

Default Israel–Norway relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twins View Post
Petah Tikva was also the birthplace of the Labour Zionist Movement, inspired and encouraged by the writings of A. D. Gordon who lived in the town.

Petah Tikva is twinned with:Trondheim, Norway (since 1975)

The Israeli secret service, Shin Bet, has an interrogation facility in Petah Tikva.
Israel–Norway relations refers to the bilateral relations between Israel and Norway. Norway was one of the first countries to recognize Israel on February 4, 1949. Both countries established diplomatic relation later that year. Israel has an embassy in Oslo, who serves Norway and Iceland. Norway has an embassy in Tel Aviv and two honorary consulates (in Eilat and Haifa). 553 Israeli citizens live in Norway and 260 Norwegians live in Israel.

According to the media there is a number of Norwegian soldiers in the Israeli military. In 2007, it was registered 24 Norwegians who works for the Israeli military.

In September 2010, after Germany began testing two new Dolphin class submarines for the Israeli Navy, Norway banned them from testing in its territorial waters, due to their possible future role in enforcing the Blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Flag of Israel and Norway in a Norwegian Christian home
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rge-israel.JPG

According to news reports the submarines are normally based in the Mediterranean.

These larger torpedo tubes can also launch underwater swimmer delivery vehicles.

Two U.S. Marines of the MSPF operating a Diver Propulsion Device
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._DPD_-001-.jpg

Friends of Israel in the Parliament of Norway (Norwegian: Israels Venner på Stortinget) is a pro-Israel caucus group consisting of members of the Parliament of Norway.

Frogman with a Russian IDA71 rebreather, riding a Protei 5, carrying a Russian APS Underwater Assault Rifle.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...i_ida71_00.jpg

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-07-2011 at 06:53 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #265
lightgiver

Default Footage of Times Square Bomb Test

In the video released by the FBI, the Operational Technology Division sets up tests in a field in Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania, on June 29.

The explosive tests involve a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder stuffed with 250 pounds of ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel, along with three 25-pound propane tanks and two five-gallon gasoline containers.

These are the same materials allegedly found in the Times Square car bomb.

Breiviks Hardcore Training Regime...

The player assumes the role of various characters during the single-player campaign, changing perspectives throughout the progression of the story.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...re_2_cover.PNG

Beside visiting firing ranges and countries with relaxed gun laws to sharpen his skill, Breivik make use of the video game Modern Warfare 2 as a training simulation while using World of Warcraft as a cover for his extended period of isolation...wow

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...W_Box_Art1.jpg

As with other MMORPGs, players control a character avatar (also referred to as a toon) within a game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters.

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-07-2011 at 07:57 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #266
kaspernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Did you join this forum for the sole purpose of refuting this thread???
Did you join this thread just to write that..?

But no, I did not... I am not against conspiracies, I'm only against the nonsense that it never occurred, and it was all a staged event, and no one is dead, and so on...
kaspernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #267
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaspernon View Post

But no, I did not... I am not against conspiracies, I'm only against the nonsense that it never occurred, and it was all a staged event, and no one is dead, and so on...
What does it mean to be against the idea that these events are faked?

We're talking about evaluating the evidence and not discounting an idea just be cause we might be against the truth of it.
Old 31-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #268
kaspernon

Quote:
One strange thing was that when he walked into the door he was filming his own head. How did he hold his mobile phone camera then?
Quote:
This image is from the sequence I meant. How is he holding his mobile phone camera when filming himself?

From: http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter_och_de...ideoid=1829456
Are you serious ..?
You know that the human race is equipped with 2 arms right ..? and that you can stretch them out from the body, and at the end their is something called a hand... He holds it like everyone else who is filming themselves

Man, you see ghosts everywhere...
Old 31-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #269
exford
Banned

Quote:

Yes I did.....this forum is crawling with posters like you these days....It amazes me that it has gone largely unnoticed by other users.

Last edited by exford; 31-07-2011 at 09:14 PM.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #270
kaspernon

Quote:
What does it mean to be against the idea that these events are faked?
What it means, well it means that i do not belive in that theory, actually I know that it is not true, like most others also do... (Not sure i now what you mean..?)

Quote:
We're talking about evaluating the evidence and not discounting an idea just be cause we might be against the truth of it.
Who is avaluating, and what evidence..? I react only on Anders Lindeman´s posts, about the whole thing is a big staged event, and everything is fake... That´s all...
Old 31-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #271
gwynned

Quote:
What it means, well it means that i do not belive in that theory, actually I know that it is not true, like most others also do... (Not sure i now what you mean..?)

Who is avaluating, and what evidence..? I react only on Anders Lindeman´s posts, about the whole thing is a big staged event, and everything is fake... That´s all...
Oh, Kaspernon, what a Joker you are. You know bloody well what the truth is. Go find a thread where the stupid and gullible reside. You'll have more fun there.
Old 31-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #272
anders lindman

Quote:
Are you serious ..?
You know that the human race is equipped with 2 arms right ..? and that you can stretch them out from the body, and at the end their is something called a hand... He holds it like everyone else who is filming themselves

Man, you see ghosts everywhere...
But would he really have filmed the situation like that if the building had been bombed for real?

He must have been holding his arm up and back in a very awkward position. And judging by the incredibly shaky video he was not anything near a professional cameraman. And still he managed to direct the camera to accurately center the people coming out of the door. In-credible.
Old 31-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #273
kaspernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Yes I did.....this forum is crawling with posters like you these days....It amazes me that it has gone largely unnoticed by others users.
Maybe it's because the other users are well aware that when something happens as in Norway, it is always followed by debate, and if I want to join in the debate, I have to do it on pages where the topic is discussed, it's pretty simple...
Old 31-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #274
gwynned

Quote:
Maybe it's because the other users are well aware that when something happens as in Norway, it is always followed by debate, and if I want to join in the debate, I have to do it on pages where the topic is discussed, it's pretty simple...
Excellent. Then dazzle us with your debating acumen.
Old 31-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #275
kaspernon

Quote:
But would he really have filmed the situation like that if the building had been bombed for real?

He must have been holding his arm up and back in a very awkward position. And judging by the incredibly shaky video he was not anything near a professional cameraman. And still he managed to direct the camera to accurately center the people coming out of the door. In-credible.
We're talking about 4-5 seconds, he holds his arm out from the body and look to the left, I find it really difficult to see anything weird about it... Actually you can even see the camera moves with him when he leans forward...
Old 31-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #276
anders lindman

Quote:
We're talking about 4-5 seconds, he holds his arm out from the body and look to the left, I find it really difficult to see anything weird about it... Actually you can even see the camera moves with him when he leans forward...
He is also holding the camera in a strangely high position, even as he turns:

Seems a bit odd that he really would have filmed the sequence like that if it was a genuine bomb attack and he himself really a video amateur.
Old 31-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #277
anders lindman

Maybe he was holding his mobile phone camera something like this:

http://game-server-hosting.net/wp-co...de%20-%204.jpg

Old 31-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #278
kaspernon

Quote:
He is also holding the camera in a strangely high position, even as he turns:

Seems a bit odd that he really would have filmed the sequence like that if it was a genuine bomb attack and he himself really a video amateur.
What are you trying to say? what is it these 5 seconds proofs..?
Old 01-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #279
anders lindman

Quote:
What are you trying to say? what is it these 5 seconds proofs..?
He must have held his mobile phone something like this:

Don't you find it odd that he would film the situation like that? Especially when entering the door, which must have been a very nervous moment for him if it was a genuine bomb attack.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #280
jraappana

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stoppitall View Post
I do agree that this sort of tradegy can be milked and marketed to the masses as fear doctrine 1 oh one but in order to solve suxh a puzzle we really have to see what will happen next dont you think?
No guns for private sector in scandinavia is my wild guess. The debate has started.

EU wants to follow "lonely wolfes" for now on. They are kind of terrorist threat, that is not linked to any organisation. Are they afraid of hikky´s now?

There is a discussion for punishing for "hate speeches", it´s a crime.

There is a discussion about online purchases, would those be followed.

No privacy no more.

Police has right thats violate their own laws.

In fact, I think even anonymity is a "crime" soon, there are discussion about "fast, personal networks" and no anonymity on public nets. You can only have the monitor, not hard-drive or central units. Some of the ppl would love that, no more fixing and repairing computer...

people are too frightened to brake their daily lives by rebelling & questioning any authority.

I think the motives here are fake, not the incident itself. Only pic I found fake, is the Saab pic.

Quote:
That cannot be real, no way the car is that big. Done in a hurry.

Edit: in fact, that IS a very crappy photoshop. Look the size of their heads and compare it to wheels. The press did not have any pics from the island so they make one.

Last edited by jraappana; 01-08-2011 at 07:41 AM.
jraappana is offline   Reply With Quote