Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
verndewd
Banned

Default The reality of co creation

.I see many people fretting about the so called elite agenda; In fact I used to fight with it myself.

The problem is , most people arent elevating themselves with it; Like christians muslims and etc, they find out enough to oppress themselves and go no further. I dont know if its a lack of activated intellect or a lack of motivation to “keep seeing beyond”, keep recognizing all information as steps to more information.

I suppose it doesnt help that we have all of these materialistic distractions, but thats part of the design as well. For the most part the masses fail to indoctrinate themselves into their own consciousness and vis versa. Simply calling the holy spirit or jesus into your bodilly house isnt going to give you the desired effect, because it doesnt manifest the christ being or bhudda being that you are.

the absolute truth of it is you have failed to create yourself, failed to manifest your eternal being in this envirnment as a cognitive aspect of your existential perspective. All you are without calling your eternal self into your temporal dwelling is a false positive or anti consciousness. religion is so false that it promotes the idea that you have to expect someone or something else to save you; when has it ever promoted the so called gifts of the spirit that are supposedly available? It simply never has. Religion is societal control and nothing more.

When people like jesus utter phrases like I am the way , what you have to realize is that everything including yourself is I AM, because if you werent you wouldnt be; it is as simple as that. Your reading of the texts proclaimed to lead to salvation wont benefit you at all without realizing the spirit you must call upon to dwell in your bodilly house is your own eternal spirit, as if you do not the false positive will be recycled in the great infinite energy purifier. Known as the beloved lake of fire to some.

Esserntially your very first task in learning to be the light being you are is to create your eternal being in the here and now. ALL way showers have said this and all have said dont seek me seek what I seek. Had constantine not perverted the words of christ you christians would know this. Which is why you have to discern what jesus meant by I am the way. Since you are, if you were to call into your being your own christ consciousness you would manifest the way. We werent drawn from the pool of infinite potential to be eternal slaves but eternal co creators.

All of this whodo about gods anger and such is simply a perverted way of looking at the infinite prodding of all sentient meat sacks, to call into themselves their eternal energies.

manifest your higher self here, ask that you may give thanks that it has taken up residence in you. Say something akin to , I thank creation and creators that my eternal being come to full awakendness in me, so be it thy will be done. And there are many other things to give thanks for, after all an infinite number of consciousness’ are helping remove the blinders and blockades to the manifestation of your infinite being.

Youll go through many stages of realization afterwards, perhaps the most troubling is seeing most humans around you as animals because they dont persue consciousness on such a level. Youll say things like ” the elite really do have the better idea for the world” and possibly condemn their methods rather than the scope of their multi millinea plan.

Youll start to realize that intuitive feeling and coincidence have substantial merit and are truly justifiable elements of the experience of being a consciousness. And youll have tons of habitual thoughts and actions to overcome as well as attitudes of the heart, youre entire wavelength will be laid bare before you when you are ready to start making adjustments to fine tune the cohabitation of your eternal spirit with your bio computer.

In the end when You have reached a certain plateau, youll realize that the powers of the world are justified in leading the masses to their self destruction for the protection of those that went from animal to man as said in the book of enoch. The animal human is incredibly destructive and always needs an outlet for that animal part of him which is most of what he is.

I have illuminated a simple effective way of transcending that as have many way showers. If you dont do this you need the constraints inspite of your emotionalizing what they mean because youre dangerous to everyone including you. I think the recent protests have illuminated that well enough.

Last edited by verndewd; 22-04-2011 at 07:03 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
energi

Interesting... I've been doing mental gymnastics over the word "co-creation" and the phrase "we are all co-creators of 'God'" (Paraphrased, but which someone anonymously had written on a wensite dedicated to meditation).

As I read through the above post I thought of something: How would all of this apply to satanists, luciferians and/or those who have chosen to go down the "dark side" for now? Reason I ask is because I've been thinking over this quote from Ewers, which might have to do with all of this somehow.

I'm kind of tired right now so I'll most likely screw up with the choice of words here... But assuming we are all interconnected, wouldn't the phrase "As above, so below" mean that one can reach that state of completeness which is BEYOND good and evil (light/dark polarity) regardless of whether one sides with the Light or the Darkness?

Most are familiar with the phenomenon of "Ascension" which would elevate oneself to higher states of consciousness until reaching that end goal of entering this 'Void'. Would the same possibility not then ALSO be found in DE-scending, lowering oneself to a point where that 'Void' is reached?

Last edited by energi; 22-04-2011 at 08:03 PM.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
energi

Let me try to illustrate with a shitty MS PAINT drawing, lol

Basically, as long as we are ALL in this game of polarity/division... Regardless of whether you choose the light path or the dark path, you'd be able to get back there somehow.

Just a matter of choosing whether to crawl down or climb up in order to get out of this prison we're all in?

(I hope this makes me come off as more clear, or "eloquent", because I'm trying to keep it simple here without launching into semantics-and-conjecture mode using all kinds of religious/spiritual/occult-ish terms. )
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by energi View Post
Interesting... I've been doing mental gymnastics over the word "co-creation" and the phrase "we are all co-creators of 'God'" (Paraphrased, but which someone anonymously had written on a wensite dedicated to meditation).

As I read through the above post I thought of something: How would all of this apply to satanists, luciferians and/or those who have chosen to go down the "dark side" for now? Reason I ask is because I've been thinking over this quote from Ewers, which might have to do with all of this somehow.

I'm kind of tired right now so I'll most likely screw up with the choice of words here... But assuming we are all interconnected, wouldn't the phrase "As above, so below" mean that one can reach that state of completeness which is BEYOND good and evil (light/dark polarity) regardless of whether one sides with the Light or the Darkness?

Most are familiar with the phenomenon of "Ascension" which would elevate oneself to higher states of consciousness until reaching that end goal of entering this 'Void'. Would the same possibility not then ALSO be found in DE-scending, lowering oneself to a point where that 'Void' is reached?

I think that comparatives arent an issue here. i think your manifestation of infinite being here washes out any question about alternative terms and thinking. Thanking your infinite self for taking a proactive and cognitive role in manifesting within you is all consuming. so the idea of other really doesnt apply. Consciousness is fairly linear in that way because it doesnt require comparatives.
Any descensionary idolators become tools of the infinite, tools of learning. That was illuminated in the story of JOB in the socalled bible.
Old 22-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by energi View Post
Let me try to illustrate with a shitty MS PAINT drawing, lol

Basically, as long as we are ALL in this game of polarity/division... Regardless of whether you choose the light path or the dark path, you'd be able to get back there somehow.

Just a matter of choosing whether to crawl down or climb up in order to get out of this prison we're all in?

(I hope this makes me come off as more clear, or "eloquent", because I'm trying to keep it simple here without launching into semantics-and-conjecture mode using all kinds of religious/spiritual/occult-ish terms. )
another thing is that a so called darksider cannot call into manifestation the infinite being , they can sap the energy out of it or use it to empower their lives but they cant evoke it and turn it dark because the primary potential eternal being is absolutely pure and cannot be tarnished.
Generally people who work at dark ideas need to have increasingly larger groups to manifest effective energy at all because the energy is so weak. Thats where mind controlling the masses leads to empowering such things because it on its own cannot empower anything. It always has to use the power of those with even the slightest connection to the original spirit self or higher self, but it depends on the idea that the infinite self doesnt manifest as an aware consciousness in order to maintain its deception.
Only through that deception can it attain its goals.

You can compare darksiders with blackholes and eternal soul manifesters to suns. one always creates the potential for life the other devours the energy and only consumes. the power of gravity compared to the enticements they need to offer to draw out the energy of the masses to attain their goals. The lack of manifesting the eternal soul in the here and now actually creeates anticonsciousness.

And look around you, most people are consumed with coercive persuasion or mind control to suit the ends of their desires. That by its very essence is likened unto a black holes interaction with matter. In order to gain standing you need a following or drawing the energy off surrounding souls to make your energy appear larger.

Last edited by verndewd; 22-04-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
pri01

I went on a seminar recently and learned about the term co creation and about the notion, that we create our own reality in the thoughts that shape our attitudes, and took on board the information I learned.

I have now changed the way I think about things, especially problems that I once would fret about and worry. I remember the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' and it is so true.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I went on a seminar recently and learned about the term co creation and about the notion, that we create our own reality in the thoughts that shape our attitudes, and took on board the information I learned.

I have now changed the way I think about things, especially problems that I once would fret about and worry. I remember the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' and it is so true.
There is an interview on the charlie rose website that everyone predisposed to consciousness should watch.

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/11599

Where nick faldo lays it out very simply. Golf greats are created by unshakable belief in their ability. Now take that into your mind and ask yourself where your unshakeable belief is. If there is none in you that explains your lack of success, or in our terms , your lack of creating your reality.

Last edited by verndewd; 22-04-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #8
manmade
Inactive

We are all sole-creators and god is our slave to use as we see fit.
manmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #9
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Has the true knowledge & you are once of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
.I see many people fretting about the so called elite agenda; In fact I used to fight with it myself.

The problem is , most people arent elevating themselves with it; Like christians muslims and etc, they find out enough to oppress themselves and go no further. I dont know if its a lack of activated intellect or a lack of motivation to “keep seeing beyond”, keep recognizing all information as steps to more information.

I suppose it doesnt help that we have all of these materialistic distractions, but thats part of the design as well. For the most part the masses fail to indoctrinate themselves into their own consciousness and vis versa. Simply calling the holy spirit or jesus into your bodilly house isnt going to give you the desired effect, because it doesnt manifest the christ being or bhudda being that you are.

the absolute truth of it is you have failed to create yourself, failed to manifest your eternal being in this envirnment as a cognitive aspect of your existential perspective. All you are without calling your eternal self into your temporal dwelling is a false positive or anti consciousness. religion is so false that it promotes the idea that you have to expect someone or something else to save you; when has it ever promoted the so called gifts of the spirit that are supposedly available? It simply never has. Religion is societal control and nothing more.

When people like jesus utter phrases like I am the way , what you have to realize is that everything including yourself is I AM, because if you werent you wouldnt be; it is as simple as that. Your reading of the texts proclaimed to lead to salvation wont benefit you at all without realizing the spirit you must call upon to dwell in your bodilly house is your own eternal spirit, as if you do not the false positive will be recycled in the great infinite energy purifier. Known as the beloved lake of fire to some.

Esserntially your very first task in learning to be the light being you are is to create your eternal being in the here and now. ALL way showers have said this and all have said dont seek me seek what I seek. Had constantine not perverted the words of christ you christians would know this. Which is why you have to discern what jesus meant by I am the way. Since you are, if you were to call into your being your own christ consciousness you would manifest the way. We werent drawn from the pool of infinite potential to be eternal slaves but eternal co creators.

All of this whodo about gods anger and such is simply a perverted way of looking at the infinite prodding of all sentient meat sacks, to call into themselves their eternal energies.

manifest your higher self here, ask that you may give thanks that it has taken up residence in you. Say something akin to , I thank creation and creators that my eternal being come to full awakendness in me, so be it thy will be done. And there are many other things to give thanks for, after all an infinite number of consciousness’ are helping remove the blinders and blockades to the manifestation of your infinite being.

Youll go through many stages of realization afterwards, perhaps the most troubling is seeing most humans around you as animals because they dont persue consciousness on such a level. Youll say things like ” the elite really do have the better idea for the world” and possibly condemn their methods rather than the scope of their multi millinea plan.

Youll start to realize that intuitive feeling and coincidence have substantial merit and are truly justifiable elements of the experience of being a consciousness. And youll have tons of habitual thoughts and actions to overcome as well as attitudes of the heart, youre entire wavelength will be laid bare before you when you are ready to start making adjustments to fine tune the cohabitation of your eternal spirit with your bio computer.

In the end when You have reached a certain plateau, youll realize that the powers of the world are justified in leading the masses to their self destruction for the protection of those that went from animal to man as said in the book of enoch. The animal human is incredibly destructive and always needs an outlet for that animal part of him which is most of what he is.

I have illuminated a simple effective way of transcending that as have many way showers. If you dont do this you need the constraints inspite of your emotionalizing what they mean because youre dangerous to everyone including you. I think the recent protests have illuminated that well enough.

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

A Wise Human said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

The 7th Seal & Trumpet...... loud & clear ringing in my ears!

Thanks creator for this one made my day & gives me hope!

And no I don't ever followed organized Religion.

I hope many will take your post to heart & think hard about it! ... Wished I could write this way to find the right wording.

One of the most important Post on the Forum! ... IMO

If all what you have written comes from your personal self & heart and inner being then your are one more which has the true knowledge & you are one of us!

Yes I am sure! nothing else needs to be said or added from my side of the fence! ... even my personal notes confirms it!

I gave you a place in my memories!
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059854083

My Personal notes:
Woe, Woe, Woe Absolutely amazing Perfect again! ..... I'm still 100% in touch with whatever it is!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3436 = 16 .... what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu16.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 16

Symbolism
Indicate the achievement of the material power.

Being considered as the "final" number of the emanation, it represents the Incarnation completed, according to Abellio.

According to R. Allendy, it represents "the role of the Karma 6 in the cosmic unit 10. This role consists in creating a current of evolution (1 + 6 = 7) but towards two opposite directions, so that, by itself, 16 even number, is unable to choose." As a product of 2 x 8, it is the positive evolution leading to the karmic liberation, or the negative evolution leading to an increasingly tight sequence in the cycles of nature.

For J. Boehme, this number represents "the Abyss", or the hell, opposed to the nirvana.

According to Creusot, it symbolizes the construction and the destruction.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of Lucifer.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu16.php

Last edited by oiram; 23-04-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3436 = 16
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #10
jconnar

Thought provoking thread.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #11
verndewd
Banned

I am honored Yes fortunately it does originate within my scope of perception of higher self, its really great that you mention that as its so key in what people write. It tells alot.
Old 23-04-2011, 12:42 AM   #12
bemore

Quote:

I imagine the Elite must be enlightened.....wayshowers like you mention. They have got to be otherwise they would be just like all the other "animal humans" and then they wouldnt have a better idea for the world.

You speak of division..........when there is none.

Quote:

More division...........your soul is better than my soul.

I agree with a lot of what you put Vern but not in your summarisation.
Old 23-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #13
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
I imagine the Elite must be enlightened.....wayshowers like you mention. They have got to be otherwise they would be just like all the other "animal humans" and then they wouldnt have a better idea for the world.

You speak of division..........when there is none.

More division...........your soul is better than my soul.

I agree with a lot of what you put Vern but not in your summarisation.
respectfully; you Ether dont undertsand what youre reading or it wasnt said in a way that jives with you.

Its not about division its about invoking your infinite self. Youre perhaps, fairly well off the mark.
I think youd just have a better way of saying it for your use, for my use as bland and bold as it is it works for me.

You cant dispose of the animan limbic / bicameral wrecklessness, only his infinite invocation can; until then his destructive energies have to be focused, and they are better focused by the awakened than by himself.

Wasnt it cordoba spain that was the cultural center/ melting pot for religion and science until threat of crusades were met by the muslim destruction of what was the most advanced think tank of its day? Under One muslim leader who was quite possibly the only real savior muslims will ever know.
There are several instances of cattle /animans destroying awesome things. The witch burnings of salem etc etc etc. The indigenous culture in america and south america, the list long and diverse.

Last edited by verndewd; 23-04-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old 23-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #14
bemore

So you are suggesting there is a hierachy of consciusness???
Old 23-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #15
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
So you are suggesting there is a hierachy of consciusness???
Not in the sense that consciouness is infinite, there is an inferred heirarchy of consciousness in dealing with mankind e.g. who enables the most of his/her infinite consciousness to manifest here. Its more a proportional heirarchy than any form of systemic one. The more infinite consciousness you enable the more you can use it. the same proportional heirarchy pertains to intellect and learning.

Ideally it should be more of a motivator than a caste type inhibitor. Caste is simply stating the obvious that enlightened proportions and unenlightened proportions fall into multiple stereotypes, and they really do, but its not the same as saying caste is eternally permanent which it is not. any of the lowest caste can manifest infinite consciousness and overrule caste thinking in his own right.

Most castes under infinite manifestation dont even concieve of the prospect of invoking his/her infinite self in the here and now, most are preoccupied with the most base qualities of blindly experiencing the fullness of their plight ,unkowing there is more and most times not even looking.

reminds me of the story of a bhuddist group of students struggling with enlightenment who were asked a question in the presence of a grounds keeper who humbly asked that he might also reply to the question and was the only one to reply correctly. The students were shocked and the "teacher" said the way isnt in what you learn its in how you use your minds eye. (paraphrased liberally)

Last edited by verndewd; 23-04-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 23-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #16
jbnumba1

Great post vern, I agree with nearly all of what you've said.

I think there are a few ways of interpreting Jesus saying "I am the way, the
truth, and the light". One is as you said, I AM is the way. Another is that
Jesus set a pattern, a perfect example for others to follow to achieve Christ
consciousness and accension. A third is that the life force (the infinite spirit,
eternal self, whatever) that Jesus became was referring to itself, not Jesus
referring to himself. Jesus asked the "Christ" (simply the living expression of
pure love) to occupy his being so fully that there were nothing left of his finite ego self.

This third option also explains Jesus saying "no one comes to the Father but
through me". Orthodox Christians interpret this as coming to the Father
through Jesus, I would interpret it as coming to the Father by becoming the
Christ yourself.

It also explains John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and
the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of
myself
: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

This is interesting because the first part he hints at the holographic, fractal,
microcosm/macrocosm. Then he goes on to explain that it's basically the
Christ speaking of itself, not Jesus.

In terms of invoking this presence (the Christ, eternal self, Higher Self -
labels) I have learned from the Paul Solomon source readings that
there are only 2 or 3 requirements for establishing a relationship with this
part of you (it is already present within you, sitting back, observing). It is
non-assertive so it won't make you acknowledge it.

To establish a conscious relationship with this part of self, it HAS to be your
number ONE priority in life. It has to take precedent over all other things. It
MUST be your highest motivation in life. Next, if you have set aside all other
distractions, and are willing to seek without distraction, you must ask it to
assert itself. Ask A LOT, ask with such conviction to almost demand it,
demand to know your birthright. Also, the very first thought of your day
should be asking to know this part of self.

If you can do this for 40 days, you will unify the bicameral mind and have a
direct experiential relationship with your God self.

vern wasn't so hot on this link before, but maybe he can get past the
religious terms and metaphors. This resonated with me extremely well.
http://www.paulsolomon.com/NewFiles/...lationship.pdf

And if not, vern, here is another reading (on the same subject) from the
same guy without as much biblical metaphors.
http://www.wisdomofsolomon.com/psr134.html

I trust that you all will enjoy reading and find them helpful

Peace and Love,
Justin
jbnumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 02:26 AM   #17
verndewd
Banned

awesome post.

Quote:
To establish a conscious relationship with this part of self, it HAS to be your
number ONE priority in life. It has to take precedent over all other things. It
MUST be your highest motivation in life. Next, if you have set aside all other
distractions, and are willing to seek without distraction, you must ask it to
assert itself. Ask A LOT, ask with such conviction to almost demand it,
demand to know your birthright. Also, the very first thought of your day
should be asking to know this part of self.
This part especially. When you experience your infinite consciousness it becomes all you want to persue.
Because in realizing the infinite self in the here and now you can either make the transition to the next vibratory platform available in the here and now or after this false positive body has perished and anotther created to manifest the same seed consciousness.

Either way the point is to be obsessed with your infinite manifestation in the here and now, and by all means ask repeatedly that it take an active role in your daily consciousness. Its as done as you believe it to be so when asking ask as if its already happened because prior to asking it knew and prepared for exactly what you were asking for. Its already manifest before you ask, all you need to do is reaffirm it with thanks and specify direction like clearing internal blockers and habitual obstacles etc.

I have been consciousness obsessed all my life since childhood. in fact its the only persuit I have maintained in my life; all others have bored me to tears.

Last edited by verndewd; 23-04-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Old 23-04-2011, 05:07 AM   #18
jbnumba1

Quote:
awesome post.

This part especially. When you experience your infinite consciousness it becomes all you want to persue.
Because in realizing the infinite self in the here and now you can either make the transition to the next vibratory platform available in the here and now or after this false positive body has perished and anotther created to manifest the same seed consciousness.

Either way the point is to be obsessed with your infinite manifestation in the here and now, and by all means ask repeatedly that it take an active role in your daily consciousness. Its as done as you believe it to be so when asking ask as if its already happened because prior to asking it knew and prepared for exactly what you were asking for. Its already manifest before you ask, all you need to do is reaffirm it with thanks and specify direction like clearing internal blockers and habitual obstacles etc.

I have been consciousness obsessed all my life since childhood. in fact its the only persuit I have maintained in my life; all others have bored me to tears.
Beautiful!

The best way (that I know) to make prayer effective is to invoke this
presence within, and then ask for what you want. Ask by visualizing and
creating the experience for yourself as best as you can. Then, say your
thanks and act and believe as if what you asked for you already have, that
you are SURE that it's coming. Longing and wanting what you pray for shows
that you don't have faith in your prayer being heard or answered, if you had
absolute faith you would know that it was coming without the slightest bit of
doubt and would be as happy as if it were already in your hands
(metaphorically).

Though this is easier said than done, it truly works. I have seen it manifest in
my own life. Faith is similar to a muscle in ways, you need to start out with
light weights that you can handle. Pray for things that you will be able to
have absolute faith in them manifesting first. As you do this and see that it
works you will gain more and more confidence in your ability to have faith
and manifest more amazing things.

So in this case, believe with all of your mind and heart that you will manifest
the highest within yourself, and realize anything along the way is working
toward that end. EV-ER-Y THING. See everything around you, and within you
and within others as part of this growth experience. There cannot be
anything within creation that isn't in its perfect place. There are no spare
parts in the Universe, and there are no missing parts. AND all the parts are
working symbiotically at all times. When you realize this you are that much
closer to casting out all fear, to become the pure expression of living Love.

BTW Paul Solomon predicted Nixon's resignation some 4 months before the
fact. Also, I recently read a reading done in Japan that mentioned how it
was unfortunate that nuclear forces were built on unstable lines and that
there need immediately be the farming of some sea "sludge" which has the
capability of digesting radioactive waste.

From one seeker (who is quite capable of discerning truth) to many others,
Paul Solomon is legit. I've learned much from his readings.

Peace and Love,
Justin
jbnumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote