Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 20-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #1
aronia

Post Can Possession Bloodlines effect non Possession Bloodlines?

Hello there,

Anyone know if Possession Bloodlines can effect non Possession Bloodlines,
maybe on a telepathy level or something else?

The reason im asking is because i have been socializing with these bloodlines for long time after i found my royal bloodline.

David Icke on Reptilian Possession and Elite Bloodlines - Live in New York City 10/17/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLFtputJao

Quote:
Nov 1, 2010

Recorded at his live event in New York City on 10/17, David talks a bit about reptilians, how reptilian possession occurs, and the elite bloodlines.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 09:20 PM   #2
andy1033

Even though i don't believe in this reptile stuff.

On possession.

You could be targeted by a group into it, and they could target you with a demon. To use you, or what ever, or influence you.

So definitely if you have never been in any bloodline that has been involved, a demon could target you, especially if its directed towards you by some secret society group. For instance, like the usa gov, would use mind control people in society to use for all sorts of things, but they would target a demon towards you, and use it through you they believe.

They do not care if you were to go bonkers with it. Either way, they win, at least they believe.

If you do become a target for such a thing, like they could target a person with one, to drive them insane. It takes a strong will and mind to keep your sanity then.

Of course if they were to target you with a demon, it could in theory back fire on them, lol.

So off course it effects non royal bloodlines, especially if they were to target you from a secret society, or such that handles such things.

You can be sure, its a way that many people that the ptb hated were driven insane. But like i said, if they target you for that, if you have a strong mind, you can cope. But weak minded people will be overcome with craziness.

What ever demons are, i am sure they are real, and such things are used by the real ptb.

You also have to remember, that you do not know your bloodline, so you have no idea what your ancestors were.

Me personally i always believe i have ancestors that came from the spanish armarda, that ended up in ireland, as thats where it ended up. Thats why some folks in western ireland, had dark skin, and brown eyes before modern immigration.

So you do not know whom your ancestors are, one can never know. If such a thing was passed down through your genes, and you have something in your genes.

I would assume, many people have something in there genetic memory, but they have no idea.

But like i said, one the the biggest ways over the years the ptb have targeted there enemies, was to use demons(what ever they are), to like drive them insane. But that only happens to weak minded people, and the ptb think most people are weak minded.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 20-07-2018 at 09:26 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 09:32 PM   #3
aronia

Question Can they effect me on a telepathy level?

Thank you for your response.via

Can they effect me on a telepathy level?

Like Communication via our mind bloodline to bloodline?
Old 20-07-2018, 09:37 PM   #4
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
I would think if govs want to use civilians today they could just use mind control techs.

Its possible groups may want to use people in public.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 08:24 AM   #5
aronia

Question You didn't answer my question or maybe you dont know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia
You didn't answer my question or maybe you dont know?

Last edited by aronia; 21-07-2018 at 05:40 PM.