Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 31-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #21
bjornyvan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whombie View Post
Don't worry, that will never come about. The ZOG is like the playground bully, they only pick on someone who can't fight back.
I think that's true. Also: Where's all the economic/industrial muscle today? China owns just about half the world and everything would stop if China refused to do business with us. Russia? A lot of muscle there too. So I think you're right: The school-yard bullies don't wanna pick a fight with these guys.

I go to a Persian lady to cut my hair, and I asked her whether she thought there was a genuine threat that the West (NWO, or JWO if you like) would attack Iran, but she said no. Because Iran has powerful business partners all over the world. Especially in Russia. So that may be why we're still waiting for that invasion after all these years - and all this talk about "correcting" Iran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whombie View Post
What about Saudi Arabia? The heads are rolling every day and the hands are coming off faster than in a leper colony. Walk down the street with a cross on a chain around your neck and see what you get.
Yes, what hypocrisy. The Saudis run a nice little oil-dictatorship and are our best buddies. Of course no talk of doing anything about them.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #22
lightgiver

Arrow Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration has released a review of its strategy in the war on terrorism. The report failed to even mention the word "Islam."

CBN News traveled to London to talk with Anjem Choudary, a leading Muslim radical who says Islamic teachings are what shaped his pro-jihad message.

Although both George W. Bush and Barack Obama have declared that Islam is a religion of peace, Choudary begs to differ.

"You can't say that Islam is a religion of peace," Choudary told CBN News. "Because Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission. So the Muslim is one who submits. There is a place for violence in Islam. There is a place for jihad in Islam."

Choudary is the leader of Islam4UK, a group recently banned in Britain under the country's counter-terrorism laws. He wants Islamic Sharia law to rule the United Kingdom and is working to make that dream a reality.

While Islamic radicals in the United States usually prefer to speak in more moderate tones while in public, masking their true agenda, Choudary has no such inhibitions.

He has praised the 9/11 hijackers and has called for the execution of Pope Benedict. He also stirred controversy recently when video emerged of him converting a 10-year-old British boy to Islam.

Choudary told CBN News his group is a "non-violent political and ideological movement" that resides in the UK under "a covenant of security."

Yet he openly praises violent jihad.

"The Koran is full of, you know, jihad is the most talked about duty in the Koran other than tawhid -- belief," he said. "Nothing else is mentioned more than the topic of fighting."

Several former members of Choudary's group have been arrested on terrorism charges.

"A very significant amount of former al-Muhajiroun people were involved in terrorist plots against this country," London-based terrorism expert Peter Neumann said. "A number of people have actually gone to Afghanistan, joined the Taliban and died fighting for the Taliban."

Choudary refuses to condemn acts of terror including 9/11 and the July 7, 2005 London bombings, which killed 52 people.

CBN News asked Choudary for his thoughts on the 7/7 bombings on London's transport system, and whether he condemned them.

"For the people who carried it out, it was legitimate," he replied. "If you look at the will of the 7/7 bombers Mohammed Siddique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer, they would be justified. And there are many verses from the Koran and many statements to say that's the Islamic argument. And that is a difficult Islamic argument to refute. And there are many scholars who support that argument as well."

Choudary says his group is merely following core Islamic teachings and that Islam is much more than a religion.

"This particular belief is more than just a religion," he declared. "It is not just a spiritual belief. It is, in fact, an ideology which you believe in and you struggle for and you are willing even to die for, because you believe in that: That is your whole life."

Choudary seems to relish being called Great Britain's "most hated man" and pledges to continue his rallies calling for the overthrow of the British system.

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-11-2011 at 06:26 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #23
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post

I'm just waiting for the media to also call Putin and that Chinese president dictators. But I guess too much is at stake..
Oh, they already do it here for years now. Putin is the German transatlantic establishment's arch enemy. He is demonized, and close to a new Hitler status. You know, evil Putin doesn't allow the jewish hate press to incite hate against him and Russia... he put Chodorovsky(Rothschild agent) in jail... boohoo

"If we only wouldn't need Russia's gas" *Merkel thinks*

But the most frightening aspect of Putin for our criminals, he wants an outrageous peace treaty and a sovereign trade partner.

Last edited by tinyint; 08-11-2011 at 07:19 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #24
lightgiver

Arrow Hamas Indoctrinating Toddlers

Hamas knows what's best for your children:

Hamas is reporting record turnouts for its summer camps for children in 2011.

The 'summer camps,' combining Islamic indoctrination, paramilitary training, and social activities are set to begin again this year as United Nation’s summer camps, considered competition by Hamas, are being openly denigrated by jihadists.

Children and adolescents are an important target demographic for Hamas, from which its future army of terrorists will be recruited. Summer camps are an important means for indoctrinating Gaza's youth with Hamas' jihadist ideology.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...0#.TsMNqvIfHIU

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 17-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #25
eddieb

Pedantic I know, but Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf, he dictated it.
Also, unless the people who did the translation from German to English spoke and read German as it was used in the 1920's then mistakes would be prevalent.
Modern Germans would have extreme difficulty reading the original, i.e. word and expressions would be hard to decipher.
I have just read an old English book written over 100 years ago and was in parts totally mystified as to the expressions and words used back then.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #26
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
Also, unless the people who did the translation from German to English spoke and read German as it was used in the 1920's then mistakes would be prevalent.
Modern Germans would have extreme difficulty reading the original, i.e. word and expressions would be hard to decipher.
I have just read an old English book written over 100 years ago and was in parts totally mystified as to the expressions and words used back then.
Nope, modern Germans understand it still very well, if they were allowed to read the boring prohibited book.
The only problem which might arise for younger ones is reading the type letters used in the first editions.
Old 18-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #27
lightgiver

Lightbulb Intelligence and National Security of Iran

Information on the ministry is often difficult to obtain. Initially, the organization was known as SAVAMA, and intended to replace SAVAK, Iran's intelligence agency during the rule of the Shah, but it is unclear how much continuity there is between the two organizations—while their role is similar, their underlying ideology is radically different. It is suspected that the new government was initially eager to purge SAVAK elements from the new organization, but that pragmatism eventually prevailed, with many experienced SAVAK personnel being retained in their roles. Former SAVAK staff are believed to have been important in the ministry's infiltration of left-wing dissident groups and of the Iraqi Ba'ath Party.

The formation of the ministry was proposed by Saeed Hajjarian to the government of Mir-Hossein Mousavi and then the parliament. There were debates about which branch of the state should oversee the new institution, and the other options apart from the presidency were the Judiciary system, the Supreme Leader, and Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. Finally, the government could get the approval of Ayatollah Khomeini to make it a ministry, but a restriction was added to the requirements of the minister, needing him to be a doctor of Islam.

The ministry was finally founded on August 18, 1984, abandoning many small intelligence agencies that were formed in different governmental organizations. The five ministers since the founding of the ministry, have been Mohammad Reyshahri (under Prime Minister Mir-Hossein Mousavi), Ali Fallahian (under President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani), Ghorbanali Dorri-Najafabadi (under President Mohammad Khatami, resigned after a year), Ali Younessi (under President Khatami, until August 24, 2005), Gholam Hossein Mohseni-Ejehei (under President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, from August 24, 2005 to August 24, 2009) and Heyder Moslehi (under President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, from August 29, 2009)

Chain Murders...

In late 1998, three dissident writers, a political leader and his wife were murdered in Iran in the span of two months.

After great public outcry and journalistic investigation in Iran and publicity internationally, prosecutors announced in mid-1999 that one Saeed Emami had led "rogue elements" in Iran's intelligence ministry in the killings, but that Emami was now dead having committed suicide in prison. In a trial that was "dismissed as a sham by the victims' families and international human rights organisations", three intelligence ministry agents were sentenced in 2001 to death and twelve others to prison terms for murdering two of the victims. Two years later, the Iranian Supreme Court reduced two of the death sentences to life...

In Germany, for instance, the most prominent was Bank Melli , which maintained branches in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Dusseldorf. On occasion there were reportedly purges of MOIS employees, where certain individuals who had fallen out of favour would die of mysterious circumstances or "commit suicide."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell...iran/vevak.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-11-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #28
jon galt

I read parts of this book to see what all the fuss was. It confirmed to me than Hitler was indeed mad. Some Jewish groups in Germany want it published there again so that it can be seen how mad hitler was amongst other things.

Last edited by jon galt; 18-11-2011 at 10:07 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #29
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
he had 1 guy visiting him in prison who is said to be the thinking head behind the script.

well, thats what i read in some msm piece.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #30
tinyint
Inactive

In case, YT blocks the speeches:
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/proxtube/

Hitler on the German-Soviet-pact 1939
Old 28-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #31
bjornyvan
Banned

I was positively surprised when I first actually listened to some of Hitler's speeches. The man was far more intelligent than I had supposed he was.

A big problem connected with people's opinion on Hitler and Nazi Germany: They only get second hand information. Or worse: misinformation and disinformation. No wonder TV won't give people like that president of Iran any speaking time. I think we can call this ... censorship?
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #32
jon galt

amenijhad , althogh rare , has given speaches that were brodcast on uk tv. he gave a nice one to the un about racism, the jewish holocaust, said all holocausts /acts of genocide such as the palastinians, the african slaves , the native americans, should be remembered. that we should learn from these crimes against humanity, that racism is responsable for terrable things.....

Last edited by jon galt; 28-11-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 28-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #33
tinyint
Inactive

Default More detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
amenijhad , althogh rare , has given speaches that were brodcast on uk tv. he gave a nice one to the un about racism, the jewish holocaust, said all holocausts /acts of genocide such as the palastinians, the african slaves , the native americans, should be remembered. that we should learn from these crimes against humanity, that racism is responsable for terrable things.....

Quote:
Britain walks out of conference as Ahmadinejad calls Israel 'racist'
European delegates at Geneva anti-racism meeting boycott Iranian president's speech

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...tt-ahmadinejad

Old 28-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #34
jon galt

t is clear that Ahmadinejad’s address to today’s 66 th Session of the United States General Assembly was not well met. That is a bit of an understatement as the entirety of the United States delegation, along with Israel and EU nations, totaling over 30 countries, walked out in the middle of his speech.

He was quickly lambasted in the press for his “anti-Semitic slurs” and “conspiracy theories” but when one takes a look at his address found on the UN’s official website, it doesn’t quite measure up to this picture.

One thing that truly surprised me in his speech was his praise of global governance. If you removed these passages and attributed them to some of the greatest campaigners for a new world order, like many American Presidents and the likes of Kissinger and others, I would not find it out of character.

The passage that stands out most as being clearly pro-global governance and what I would consider strange compared to the rest of his statements is found on page 9 of the transcript of his address. It reads,

“All of us should acknowledge the fact that there is no other way than the shared and collective management of the world in order to put an end to the present disorders, tyranny, and discriminations worldwide.” [Emphasis in original]

He also praises the institution of the United Nations calling it “a great and historical achievement of mankind” while criticizing its structure by saying that there is an “absence of justice in the current management structures and mechanisms”.

Of course these parts of his speech are being ignored by the Western media because they betray the picture of a Holocaust-denying, blood-sucking tyrant and instead paint a picture of someone who considers “the very foundation of universal human values” to be “Monotheism, justice, freedom, love and the quest for happiness.” While I think that labeling monotheism a universal human value is going a bit far, he clearly said some things which betray the image we are presented here in the West.

Before I go further in my analysis I must make it clear that I do not support Ahmadinejad or the human rights abuses attributed to him. I do not necessarily support the Iranian regime and what they stand for, either. That does not mean that I can’t rationally analyze his words, and it definitely does not mean I will go out of my way to demonize him for his statements like the rest of the mainstream media.

The Jerusalem Post reported today that the moment when many of the delegates walked out was when “he suggested that European countries use the Holocaust as a pretext for giving aid to Israel.”

Interestingly, but perhaps not surprisingly, this is not quite accurate.

The point Ahmadinejad tried to make, which seems lost on the entire staff of The Jerusalem Post, is the same exact point made in Norman Finkelstein’s highly controversial work The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering.

Finkelstein argues that the tragedy of the Nazi Holocaust has been exploited for political and financial gain, as well as to silence critics of Israel’s human rights violations and illegal occupation of Palestine.

Neither Ahmadinejad nor Finkelstein argue that “European countries use the Holocaust as a pretext for giving aid to Israel.” The closest one could get to that is the point that criticism of funding Israel is stifled by bringing in the “Holocaust shmata” (shmata is Yiddish for a rag or towel) in order to silence critics.

The Jerusalem Post also fails to bring in the second half of his statement which is wholly logical. I would like to hear a real refutation of his point, if anyone can provide one to me.

Ahmadinejad said,

“If some European countries still use the Holocaust, after six decades, as the excuse to pay fine or ransom to the Zionists, should it not be an obligation upon the slave masters or colonial powers to pay reparations to the affected nations?”

This statement is based on relatively solid logical grounds. How can you say that Germans (and other Europeans) still have to pay reparations and pensions to Jewish people and organizations for the Holocaust while African-Americans haven’t received a penny? What about the Spanish paying reparations to the native people they displaced, raped and slaughtered? You can’t pretend to stand for social justice but only apply it to one group who has been harmed, that is ludicrous.

I’m not sure how you can demonize someone for calling for real justice and reparations for peoples and nations subjugated and mistreated, but The Jerusalem Post managed to do so.

[I]Another point mentioning is that, in that statement, Ahmadinejad effectively silenced anyone who calls him a Holocaust denier. He clearly knows the Holocaust occurred and makes it clear by saying “the Holocaust” not “the alleged Holocaust” or “the alleged killing of Jewish people by Nazis during WWII”. Can we stop pretending he is denying the Holocaust now[/

This just an artical http://truthfrequencynews.com/?p=13725
The full transcript of this speech and others make some interesting reading,quite different from our media's take on it
Looks like your using zionist propaganda for your claims tiny, you should read / listen to what you post

Last edited by jon galt; 28-11-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 28-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #35
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
From today’s Iran News Round Up, and translated by Ali Alfoneh, here is Ahmadinejad’s message to the “Holocaust, the Holy Lie of the West” held at Sharif University in Tehran:
“A brief review of the events after World War II shows that the Holocaust issue – with the dimensions they define for it – is an excuse to continue dominance and expansion of influence of the victors, especially America and Britain in the international arena.
The illegal Zionist regime is one of the results of the Holocaust issue, despite the fact that many people of the world engaged in the war died, a number reaching 65 million. The power-seeking political network has demanded blood money of some victims…and have used some of this money to establish a Zionist regime in the land of Palestine, and have used this excuse to attack Palestine and by killing and displacing the people from their motherland they have occupied their mother land and established a Zionist regime, which is tasked with the job of denying an Islamic power emerging to counter the West.
They do so because they consider the Islamic civilization and culture with its natural creativity as a threat to their injustice and bullying. This is the foundation and philosophy behind formation of the Zionist regime and today, those who live in the occupied lands of this regime are partly indigenous people of Palestine, and some of them immigrants from America, Asia and some from Europe. Most of them are not – even according to the Holocaust logic – war survivors.
Unfortunately during the past sixty years they have not allowed anyone to question the Holocaust logic and its principle, since should this truth be revealed, there is nothing [but] the logic of Iranian democracy.
The Holocaust is knitted together with liberal democracy. It is the claimants of liberal democracy who support the Holocaust logic and have sanctified it to the degree that no one dares questioning its sanctity.
Breaking into and opening the safe of Holocaust is the same as cutting the life line of the Zionist regime, which also demolishes its philosophical foundation.
But the important issue to which I invite the dear participants and researchers is that the result of Holocaust is not only the filthy genealogy of the Zionist regime, but has had greater implications. Today the Zionists command many centers of power, wealth and the world media and unfortunately they have enthralled many politicians and political parties.
In this way, they plunder interests and wealth of the nations and violate their freedom. They also violate humane and cultural values through networks of corruption. I ask the scholars, thinkers, the youth and dear students who are the vanguard not only to attend to the Holocaust issue, but also its effects and results and share the result of their research with the nations.
Also, do not forget that the Zionist network which has created the Holocaust discourse must be made known to the nations…”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner.../michael-rubin
http://www.asriran.com/fa/pages/?cid=63471

May everybody form their own opinion based on his speeches, not on some reports.
Same hold true for any speech, be it Hitler, Stalin, Gadaffi or Cameron, Clinton,sarkozy etc...
Old 28-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #36
lightgiver

Lightbulb Stooge

A stooge is a person who is under the control of another. Being called a stooge is an insult. Stooge can also sometimes be used to mean "idiot".
Old 28-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #37
jon galt

Ok read the full transcript, I'd post it but it is quite long
Old 28-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #38
lightgiver

Lightbulb Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past...

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots...
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...m_1494743f.jpg
Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish...

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...wish-past.html
Old 28-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #39
tinyint
Inactive

Old 28-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #40
lightgiver

Question Human Rights in Iran