Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 27-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
furling

Arrow We should all be worried about Death of Tax disk

Folks if you drive a car in the UK you want to have a read of this blog. I know it's Daily mail but it is something that we should be concerned about.

Criminal George Osborne is abolishing the tax disk. It is another way to get more money out of us and also more big Brother. If you pay DD the criminal DVLA will have your bank details and ANPR will be used more and track you more because of it. Also it will cause a lot of confusion and make selling second hand cars more difficult.

If the computer says no, it could cause many problems, even when it's wrong.

Why we should all be worried about the secretive death of the car tax disc, writes GUY WALTERS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...Y-WALTERS.html

I will let you read the blog but here are some quotes.

Quote:
So farewell the tax disc. After more than nine decades, these pleasantly garish perforated circles will vanish from the windscreens of our cars and the forks of our motorcycles in just over a month.
Such a big step, one might have hoped, would have been accompanied by a far-reaching advertising campaign, advising Britain’s 30 million motorists what the change entails and why it is taking place

Quote:
While the DVLA insists the scrapping of the disc is a marvellous idea that will save the taxpayer millions of pounds, its removal actually represents another encroachment on our privacy by an intrusive and bullying Big Brother state that spies on our every move and then sells the personal data it harvests.

Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 27-08-2014 at 08:26 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
woodie
Inactive

I have reported the DVLA twice for fraud but no action taken, my recent dealings with them, telling me I HAVE TO HAVE A ADDRESS AND HOUSE NO. otherwise they cannot issue docs. when I informed them I was a registered traveler they sent the paper work minus the need for the V62 with the added cost of £25 the whole thing is a con its a unfair tax that we should not subscribe to, if the majority of drivers refused what could they do I have a car on the road today that was De-registered 5 years ago and is still on the road with no tax.
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 10:42 PM   #3
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
I have reported the DVLA twice for fraud but no action taken, my recent dealings with them, telling me I HAVE TO HAVE A ADDRESS AND HOUSE NO. otherwise they cannot issue docs. when I informed them I was a registered traveler they sent the paper work minus the need for the V62 with the added cost of £25 the whole thing is a con its a unfair tax that we should not subscribe to, if the majority of drivers refused what could they do I have a car on the road today that was De-registered 5 years ago and is still on the road with no tax.
Alot of people are gonna plead "I didn't know this was happening". hopefully push them to the freeman.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #4
protocol

What a load of tosh.

If you have a mobile, as 99% of the population do, the authorities know where you are and can listen to you anyway.
http://www.slashgear.com/open-mic-ne...ning-15290445/

Even if you didn't specify satnav on your car, its likely to have half a dozen GPS systems on it anyway (like a black box) that can be accessed retrospectively.

Privacy went out the window well over a decade ago.