Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
matteria

Default Involuntary spinning/rotating of head/limbs

I doubt this is the best subforum for the issue I'm about to introduce but idk where it should go anyway.
Anyway, every night for the last week or so I have noticced that when I sit still to do anything like read or drink, my head (or other limb depending on my posture) starts to spin, clockwise, counter-clockwise, or simply back and forth. It is completely involuntary and freaks me out because I think my body is reacting to a lunar frequency of some kind. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea what it is? plz share plzty

-edit-

the kind of spinning im talking about is a lot like a very mild form of parkinson's disease

Last edited by matteria; 13-10-2010 at 06:07 AM. Reason: add line
matteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #2
comawhite015

Full 360?

Too much Exorcist =D
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 04:14 AM   #3
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteria View Post
I doubt this is the best subforum for the issue I'm about to introduce but idk where it should go anyway.
Anyway, every night for the last week or so I have noticced that when I sit still to do anything like read or drink, my head (or other limb depending on my posture) starts to spin, clockwise, counter-clockwise, or simply back and forth. It is completely involuntary and freaks me out because I think my body is reacting to a lunar frequency of some kind. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea what it is? plz share plzty
My body is actually moved many times by the interdimensional Beings that work on me but they are very rapid movements, almost faster than I could make with any control. I have no control over them. They are sometimes my entire body like to the side and back or a limb moving a few inches and then back. Nothing in a circle though.
If your movements are going the same direction as the water goes down the drain it is considered positive energy if not negative energy.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 04:27 AM   #4
matteria

lol? no, my brain stem doesn't snap trying to twist in a circle like im posessed... it's sort of a vacillating movement that I have to consciously stop or else it makes me nauseous
Old 13-10-2010, 04:32 AM   #5
matteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
My body is actually moved many times by the interdimensional Beings that work on me but they are very rapid movements, almost faster than I could make with any control. I have no control over them. They are sometimes my entire body like to the side and back or a limb moving a few inches and then back. Nothing in a circle though.
If your movements are going the same direction as the water goes down the drain it is considered positive energy if not negative energy.
that is very interesting and i believe you
would you be able to tell me how said other-dimensional beings have influenced you?

-edit-

nvm ill just check out ur blog > <

Last edited by matteria; 13-10-2010 at 04:47 AM.
matteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 05:25 AM   #6
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

this is strange cos it's what happened to my former friend who got possessed, he blacked out and then his head started rotating like you said then his hands. I'll post the full story at some point, it's fucked up I tell thee!!
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 05:59 AM   #7
lizzyking

lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 06:21 AM   #8
matteria

http://www.rense.com/general2/michael.htm

i've drunk a lot of diet coke in my life - i seriously cut down on it the past couple years, but now that i think about it i've been drinking it more since i started experiencing these symptoms, even though i'm pretty sure i don't feel this craziness during the day.

anyway... time to give that $#!+ up for good :l
Old 13-10-2010, 06:31 AM   #9
lizzyking

If you are serious (not always easy to tell on the Internet initially, like one poster said, it sounded like a scene from the Exorcist initially), maybe something like that is the problem (too much processed food, diet coke, etc), and you need a good detox.

Start hanging out in the health forum here for answers maybe?
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 06:43 AM   #10
csm_

Sense of Spinning Internally. Along with the dizziness, patients experiencing active spin programs often notice a sense of spinning internally, or comment that "everything seems to be spinning." If they do not mention this feeling spontaneously, they will often admit it when questioned.

Spin Programming:
A Newly Uncovered Technique of Systematic Mind Control

John D. Lovern, Ph.D.
csm_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 06:51 AM   #11
thoughtmage

Freaky.

My limbs always do stuff when I'm not focusing on them. I blank out but I still move involuntarily. I just figured it was normal. >.>
Old 13-10-2010, 08:14 AM   #12
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
tescos organic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #13
matteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by csm_ View Post
Sense of Spinning Internally. Along with the dizziness, patients experiencing active spin programs often notice a sense of spinning internally, or comment that "everything seems to be spinning." If they do not mention this feeling spontaneously, they will often admit it when questioned.

Spin Programming:
A Newly Uncovered Technique of Systematic Mind Control

John D. Lovern, Ph.D.
I am scheduled to see a psychic tomorrow, and a therapist next week. These will be my first sessions with either. I read the whole page on the spinning, and it is very relative to my own history of traumatic experiences, and I intened to discuss it with both. thanks for sharing the link
Old 14-10-2010, 03:45 AM   #14
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteria View Post
that is very interesting and i believe you
would you be able to tell me how said other-dimensional beings have influenced you?

-edit-

nvm ill just check out ur blog > <
Influenced me? Well it's been in stages,,, get away from me or I will try to kill you, what the fuck do you want?, shit you can hear my thoughts and react to them, ok fine I will cooperate but stop hurting me.... LOL kinda like an arranged marriage.

Seriously, my blog has a pretty good rundown of stuff on it, start at the oldest post. The biggest influence honestly has been my change of thinking. When you know someone can hear everything you think it changes what you think. The other big thing is that my fear of them is gone. If I grey an ET popped in right now I'd say "hi" and wait to see what happened, before I would have freaked. Knowing something is real because you have experienced it is a hell of a lot different than simply believing something is real.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 14-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #15
onourway

OT....but you're married aren't you?
onourway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #16
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourway View Post
OT....but you're married aren't you?
Yep going on 26 years now, married jan 1st of 85
Old 09-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
gluoniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
this is strange cos it's what happened to my former friend who got possessed, he blacked out and then his head started rotating like you said then his hands. I'll post the full story at some point, it's fucked up I tell thee!!
Link to the story plz!
gluoniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluoniel View Post
Link to the story plz!
ummm it was on the old icke forum :-S I'd have to post it all over again, which I'm still contemplating on whether I should do or not, cos it was quite the traumatic experience that I am reluctant to revisit as the truth really is stranger than fiction.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote