Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 01-04-2012, 03:42 AM   #1
wimdb

Default Shapeshifters frequency

Whilst seeing the movie "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas", there was one scene in which they saw all these reptiles after taking LSD. At the moment, I had a "gotcha"-moment.
I know the writer of the book, Hunter S Thompson, had experienced it by himself somewhere in the 60's.

Are there any other ways to change the mind's frequency of perception, instead of drugs? I'll never ever take any rubbish like that!

Are there also any ways of disturbing their frequency pattern?
For instance, do they emit a different IR, heat, X-ray, ultrasound, ... radioation?

Nowhere, I can find any additional information about shapeshifters.
Although there are many video's on Youtube, many seem to confuse a bad video compresions with shapeshifters. Some codecs only compress the moving parts in a video, whilst the background is steady. When the face gets pixelated, some consider this as evidence for shapeshifting.
Nevertheless, I find the video of Brian Todd very apart from all the others, maybe it's one of the best video's there is on Youtube.
wimdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
syris

Drugs open the doors that's the only way to force open you eyes otherwise you are going to have to train yourself, just study Asians all day
Old 06-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
terrorworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimdb View Post
Whilst seeing the movie "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas", there was one scene in which they saw all these reptiles after taking LSD. At the moment, I had a "gotcha"-moment.
I know the writer of the book, Hunter S Thompson, had experienced it by himself somewhere in the 60's.

Are there any other ways to change the mind's frequency of perception, instead of drugs? I'll never ever take any rubbish like that!

For instance, do they emit a different IR, heat, X-ray, ultrasound, ... radioation?

Nowhere, I can find any additional information about shapeshifters.
Although there are many video's on Youtube, many seem to confuse a bad video compresions with shapeshifters. Some codecs only compress the moving parts in a video, whilst the background is steady. When the face gets pixelated, some consider this as evidence for shapeshifting.
Nevertheless, I find the video of Brian Todd very apart from all the others, maybe it's one of the best video's there is on Youtube.
You won't see a reptilian in the low astral, without taking LSD or something like that. Perhaps they can come into our dimension... the only other way to notice them in our dimension is that they can control some zombie-like creatures (like Credo Mutwa called them), or when they do things in our dimension which are allegedly physically impossible (moving objects e.g.).

But there's a way to make those living in our dimension (shape-shifters, zombie-hybrids) uncover: orgonite (I'm convinced orgone/Chi/Ki/prana is mainly about a combination of extremely high ultra-/hypersound plus magnetic spin waves). They WILL behave 'like zombies or monsters', especially with their tongues or other body movements (of course not all the time), or even shapeshift. The body movements are biophysical effects. But be careful with that: If they notice that you know about them and about orgonite as well, and even start to distribute ('gift') your surroundings with it, then it can get very dangerous for you. But it's actually the only way to protect yourself from them (some orgonite modifications like plasterite probably work, too - it's got to do with the quartz inside). And I'm convinced it's the method to make them lose their control over their shapeshifting. You might ask how shapeshifting should be possible?!: nuclear fusion = transmutation of chemical elements, similar to bubble fusion, and at conditions with extreme pressures and temperatures like in cavitation bubbles (known from ultrasonics in fluids).
Of course that's not 'accepted mainstream science'. But are satanic reptilians which nearly have all the control over this planet an officially 'accepted idea' ?
(By the way there's in deed things they don't control completely: especially the internet, I've read it's allegedly been a trick from the light-side to try and defeat these evil ones. The evil ones are greedy for money, and for information about all people - NWO: So you can watch now both sides struggling for their goals through the internet, too).
--- Even the churches never ever talk about Revelation in bible where it clearly says that 'The dragon [= draconians] and serpent [other very negative reptilians] are what's called Satan and Devil'.
They even tell their believers 'Strictly don't believe the soothsayers'. But where's the difference from the prophets/prophesies, seers in the bible?
I've even got some physical/spiritual explanations for channelling (even from Ufos) and for seers now, too: thought transmission on magnetic spinwaves, and getting infos from the seemingly 'etheric' Akasha chronicle (Chi/Ki/Prana/orgone = etheric energy, the 'ether' is just the air, but the soundwaves go through most materials), plus tachyons, still hypothetical (?) 'Sci-Fi' overlight speed particles coming back from the future (some allegedly tachyonized materials are even available...).

Last edited by terrorworld; 06-04-2012 at 06:15 PM.
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:13 AM   #4
wimdb

Hmm, interesting. I'm starting to doubt more and more about the shapeshifter theory. Though I do not say they do not exist, I think they are extremely rare on earth.
So, how much percent of the population could be a shapeshifter? Perhaps 1/1.000.000 ? Honestly, I have no clue.

All I can say is that there are many indications towards the illuminati that use ancient knowledge in order to control the human catle.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
consciousness
Inactive

There's a technique called "Hacking the brain", or mind hacking

Have a look, maybe this will work

it uses certain sound frequencies to hack your brain.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
lordzoma

Quote:
hmm, interesting. I'm starting to doubt more and more about the shapeshifter theory. Though i do not say they do not exist, i think they are extremely rare on earth.
So, how much percent of the population could be a shapeshifter? Perhaps 1/1.000.000 ? Honestly, i have no clue.

All i can say is that there are many indications towards the illuminati that use ancient knowledge in order to control the human catle.
about ten percent of the total population.

ONE in TEN

Last edited by lordzoma; 08-04-2012 at 10:19 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
wimdb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
about ten percent of the total population.

ONE in TEN
I think that's ridiciously much. I think it's close to like 1/10K or 1/100K
Old 27-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

How would one know if you are reppy?
Am I a reppy (unknowingly)?
I'm keen to know what the frequency to reveal shapeshifters.
I might load that frequency up on my mobile so every time it rings someone on the street might reveal themselves
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #9
munt
Inactive

[QUOTE=wimdb;1060729622]

QUOTE]

Drugs just like illness induced hallucination are a part of your bodies inability to metabolise substances.
You can change your perception by "setting it up". This is quite dangerous, but if you are determined that this life is worthless unless you discover the truth.. then i would recommend it to save regret later when the day is done!

Simply "break your syntax" just as some dipshit hippies claim you should listen to peoples higer selves ... reptillian students look at people as if they are "all powerful demons" and allow such syntax to destroy their world!

This will result in several years of insane madness, social inability and emotional pain, But the end result is a mind which cannot be destroyed!

A mind which cannot be destroyed can witness the flows of vitality whcih make shapeshifting possible.

I nearly drowned in the river this summer! rather patheticly (although mid drowning i did meditate on the pressures of the shapeshift), I fear i began to turn into a reptillian who couldnt swim..("oh shit thats not working" i remember thinking! "wheres the justice"?.90% of my awarness congealed with snot green drowning guides and tunnel vision ensued!

but these are the keys of life and death! so just like non-digestible poisons and illness, Nr death experience is also a part of it!You gotta treat every event as fringing apon dimensions!

the trick is to not act like a habitual human when in the middle of the riddle...
This includes looking on the bright side when you have been poisoned!
or considering the prick of a thorn as natures acupuncture.
or to not drag your friends down with you when you drown!
Everylittledeath is an attunement for YOUR FUTURE.. if you dont recognise that everything just becomes nails in your eventual coffin!

To understand the terminal velocity of death as it extends and contracts during day to day "risks".
the shapeshift would of course ELongate the time aspect of terminal velocity!(as if you suddenly gave up smoking) allowing your spiritual form to survive said hypothetical drowning..it s a TENSION, all forms of survival would elongate the same section.. however probability mechanics on the edge gives us a chance to plot that 1/4,000,000,000.. energetic scream that changes everything!

A death of sorts is to lose the human form, not just the human life! We WILL lose our human lives, however a few people per million will lose its contents before physical death! Frontiersman.

terminal velocity!

when i was rescued from the river i remember remarking to myself that it was "the least sexy i had ever felt and being genuinly pleased that therefore the future could only get more sexy from here on in!

Last edited by munt; 27-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.
munt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:27 AM   #10
zerosignal

Look at all the reptile references from "The Lizard King" Jim Morrison of The Doors. He probably tried everything under the sun, but it was usually hallucinogens that really brought about those images, primarily payote.

"The snake is long...seven miles..."
"the minister's daughter's in love with a snake"
"I'm the crawlin' king snake in the room of death"

I've come back from the dead - But my cities - Will never sleep again
Slipknot - "If Rain Is What You Want"
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
wimdb

Though I never ever took any illigal substances and never will, even no LOS to "see" shapeshifters, I would like to try ayahuasca.

Any one experienced with that?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #12
2x helix

Quote:
Though I never ever took any illigal substances and never will, even no LOS to "see" shapeshifters, I would like to try ayahuasca.

Any one experienced with that?
The legality of a substance makes absolutely no difference as "legal" drugs like alcohol and cigarettes will damage you long before many of these plants do. Regardless, always practice caution.

I have yet to experience Ayahuasca myself but it definitely is on the to-do list.