Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #2341
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Secondly, Hamlets Mill reaches no conclusions, merely claims that every myth and fable dating to pre history is connected to the precession of the equinoxes.
so what is your point?
Hamlet's Mill written in 1969 and me arrived at the same conclusions.

2009 >> and I take it a step further...phi is connected to 'precession'.
Along with solomon's knot, the swastika and CARD X of the Tarot which actually documents the two solstice and two equinox markers between 4000 BC and 2000 BC.

LONG LONG BEFORE even the Torah was scripted, this celestial alignment took place.
Do you think they might have embedded precession concepts in the bible babble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
CLEARLY not all myths are fictional allegories, some of the myths relate to REAL historical events which actually took place but have been made into sagas and poems in order that the history is remembered.
clearly many telephone games were entered as a verbatim accounting of the events.

romulus and remus were feral children who suckled on the cosmic wolf?
true or false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The writers fictionalise too much of history on order for everything to fit their theory.
I agree.
The victors wrote the bible to fit their version of HIS-story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
It's also a very dull book. Endlessly repetitive. You can read one page and find yourself reading the same thing OVER and OVER again....
Dull YES, if the topic does not interest you.
I find the bible dull, repetitive, quite racist and full of double-speak and hypocrisy.
But it is still 'valid' because of the archetype woven into its design.

amen

Last edited by raphael; 17-11-2009 at 08:06 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #2342
mind1universe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: wherever I roam.
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

People want physical proof whereby someone who knows or has official documents of Jesus's life on paper, for you to believe it. It was 2,000 years ago. The evidence is all around you. People just choose to believe what they want. The Vatican has done the best it could to reveal as little as possible and make sure that the real Jesus and his story does not shine through.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #2343
major seven
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ralphie
yes I have...go to this thread, on another forum, where I have been depositing the proof in one thread.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewto...228&highlight=



M7
RALPHIE!!! You old Swastanazi

Your in luck!
Its too freakin cold out to do much of anything constructive so I opted to do something totally unconstructive and took a look at your link.

So what do we have?
Ralphie taking up 5 pages of forum space and mostly talking to himself.
The two or three noncommital responses he did have, we have Ralphie here being quite the gentleman and nothing at all like our little buddy on this forum.
Why is that Ralph?
No Christians in site? You got tired of being booted off other forums?
So you finally found a lenient forum here that allows you to be yourself.
Good for us! Yay!
And you got 4 votes to your question. "Do you SEE the Fibonacci/Phi code"?
Yes = 1 vote
No = 1 vote
Need more evidence = 1 vote
Ralphie, have you been used as channel = 1 vote
Last question
Ralphie, you fella should see a Judeo/Christian shrink = 0 vote

Well they don't know you like we do so I'm going to vote for the Shrink. LOL!
Don't even have to be a Jew or Christian either.
Preferably one that doesn't mind electro shock treatments and the use of streight jackets.



Ralphie
1:18-25 or 11 2 5 8 or .... or we add the missing '3' found in the heretic 5th gospel of thomas and in the kabbalah, in a concept called the tetragrammaton ...



M7
Right! Back to good old Mat.1:18-25

So on TarotX, 11-2-5-8 equals 1:1-8-25?
Ain't it great that you can switch numbers around to be whatever you want it be.
You keep harping on Mat.1:18-25 like it was written in granite, but no mention of the other possible contenders.
4 Evangelists
4 Tetramorphs
The Tetragrammaton
4 Royal Stars "to name a few of the other incantations".

Right! Just "a few of many variations" you mean?



Swasta Nut
the fibonacci code, the source of which has been lost to antiquity, is thus revealed when we replace the missing '3'.
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...



M7
Now we come to the infamous "Fibonacci Code"
OK!
So now that Mat.1:18-25 has been confirmed (by YOU) to be the TarotX sequence 1,1,2,5,8 which looks just like the FC minus a zero and a 3.

So now we must go and find a 3 somewhere to complete the sequence and reveal the hidden message.
And we find it in the Kaballah because a 3 went missing cuz it didn't fit the 72names for God?
And then we plug that little old 3 right into its place between 2 and 5 and WALAH!
WE have FC in control.
And Ralphie is saying to himself, "OH GOD am I COOL!!!




The Code Breaker
Revealing a code that is related to NATURE.
>> fibonacci = golden ratio = golden spiral = phi
Thus it is phi that is being veiled, encoded, embedded on CARD X.




M7
Right! Got to have that mysterious Freemason twist like the secret handshake and passwords.

Right Ralph!
I'm sure A.E. Waite lost sleep where to put that mysteriously missing 3 on the card and decided it would be Way more cool to just leave it out.
But in the end, its still just you making up shit about what Waite had really intended.
Especially about trying to get Mat.1:18-25 to mean Jesus was born at the beginning of the "Great Cycle" instead of AD1.
Damn Boy! You should of been a Freemason. Or are You?




SwastaRalph
But how do we link those 4 Gospels which are veiling constellations, to phi?
And at the same time link the 4 Gospels, to phi, to Egypt, and to the Dendera Zodiac?
And at the same time form a CROSS in the heavens by joining the 4 Gospels, and form NATURE's spiral?




M7
Again its just you conjecturizing your Ass off.
Who said they were the 4 Gospels besides YOU and not 4 Tetramorphs or any number of other incanations?




How do I match up the points in that image, 1, 2, 3, 4, with the 4 Gospels found on CARD X?
Go here: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...4-royal-stars/




Ralphie
Remember the Freemason A.E. Waite was no esoteric slouch.
The tarot deck he designed is the most popular in the western world today.
(you are obviously blinded by christian rhetoric, your bullshit meter is turned OFF, your problem not mine)




M7
Right Ralph!
We got that! Maybe Waite's deck is the most popular because it had the better art and prettier colors.
Blinded by Christian rhetoric? LOL!!! LOL!!!
If my bullshit meter was turned off, I wouldn't be sitting here wasting my time with your bullshit.




Swastageek
You are missing the point in how just by knowing, being aware of the fibonacci code, you are now armed with a simple code, provided by nature, because the code reflects nature.
A CODE that can be applied in more places you might realize.
It does permeate nature.




M7
Never said the FC wasn't cool. It is!
And people have been aware of it since the 13th century.




Ralphie
Know what an anagram is?
You can do with numbers what we can do with letters.
G E M A T R I A ... another SIMPLE ancient code illustrates this.
There are two bibles.
One was first written in Hebrew and the newer one in Greek.
Both the Hebrews and Greeks used Gematria.

let me give you an example of an anagram.



Do you see Santa or Satan?




M7
Neither!
I see an old guy that spent his life kissing Pope Ass in hopes of being one himself someday.
A Control Freak that Sucks at his job and scares the crap out of little kids and probably most adults.




Ralph
listen to the christian plebe saying I have no proof...
would you believe a scholar like Joseph Campbell?
go here: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...seph-campbell/




M7
Good old Joe?
The guy that said Feb.18,3102BC was the beginning of the "Great Cycle"?
What happened to 4000BC when Jesus was born ala Mat.1:18-25.
You seem to be a tad short of 898 years. For celestial purposes, lets round it off to 1000 years.
This the same guy that said Feb.18/3102BC = 0 1 1 2 5 8 or 218/3102 or 0112(2+3)8
Another fun with numbers guy.

And yet, good old number 3 is still missing?
No problem! We'll just mosey over to the Kaballah and pick one up and insert into the right spot and TADAH! The FC lives once again.

You seem to have a problem with math guys and math in general Ralphie.
For example, you said,
"At this point I want to remind everybody the vortex math genius Marko Rodin believes 2=5"
Right! How cool is that? No wonder I so much trouble with all that fancy math stuff. I just needed to make all my 2s into 5s and vise versa.

And then you go on about, "8 can be a 2 and 5 combined or a Z+S"
Not to mention,
"Z looks like 2 and 5 looks like an S" and also "N=Z=2=5=S" and the letter "E" can be a M, W, or a 3"
And my favorite,
"Message found in runes, 55=SS=ZZ=22=1+9+5+7" which equals 1957 or the year you were born.
OK! Is anbody getting scared yet?
But 9+5+1+7 also equals 22 and so does 5+1+7+9
How Cool!
Just like the swastika, you can make it be whatever you want it to be.





Ralph
It is not conjecture ignorant man.
It is science.
Vernal Equinox in Taurus was about/in around 4000 BC...how many sources do you want?
Don't you have any astronomy/astrology friends to help set you straight on this issue?




M7
Nope! Just YOU Ralphie Boy
But I have a friend thats pretty good in Math and Logic and she can check my reasoning.
YO! BUNNY! GOT A MINUTE?




Ralph
Yes you are starting to catch on dude.
Jesus is connected to a larger cycle of time called Precession.




M7
Yeah sure! According to YOU, and as near as I can figure, ONLY YOU!




Ralph
And the cycle of time associated with Jesus would be that segment of the cycle depicted partially by those numbers.
Starting with Taurus in around 4000 BC >>> vernal equinox precessing to Aries and then into the present AGE we are now leaving, Pisces.
And everybody is aware that we are entering the AGE of Aquarius.
With the promise of a spiritual revival.




M7
What?
What happened to Feb.18, 3102BC
Was there also a time of day when that happened too?
How about 11 hours, 23 minutes and 58 seconds in the morning?
Hey! Thats almost 12 noon!
That works for me.
Who doen't love the number 12?
So we can make Christmas celebrations now on Feb.18th?
So, what was going on 5111 years ago that Jesus needed to put in an appearance for?



Ralph
I built a garden labyrinth based on these concepts.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...yrinth-part-2/




M7
Yeah! Saw that! Pretty Cool!




Ralph
I continue to offer so much more proof than YOU have offered in defense of the adveritising camPAIN called Jesus, that you got duped into following with so much zeal.




M7
Proof? Nah! Don't think so!
Even the "weight of evidence" is pretty negligable.
What you got is a bunch of pretty cards with decent art, invented by an occult freak and a Freemason who likes to fuck with your head, and he got to you big time.


Ralph
go here: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...mon-in-a-knot/
At that link above I show how the greek zodiacal cross can be used as a template in unraveling PRECESSION and a certain weave called Solomon's Knot results.
And need I mention the swastika plays a role?

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...mon-in-a-knot/



M7
AAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh



Ralph
Get over it christian plebes...your superstar poster poser boy is a fraud, he was designed as a one-size-fits-all t-shirt that could be worn by any of the sheeple and seegullibles.

I must be either crazy or evil.



M7
Well, I might make a vote for the streight jacket and electro shock therapy.



Ralph
No I have not.
Shall we discuss more of the symbolism.
More of the CLUES scattered about, that can be found everywhere around you dude?



Please take note that the letters Y H W H on Ezekiel's Wheel of Fortune, CARD X.
Starting from St. John/Scorpio/#8 traveling in either direction, clockwise or counter-clockwise we can spell the name of Y H W H.



M7
Right!
It proves that old Waite new a lot of shit and how to fuck with your head.



Ralph
Which brings us back to the TETRAGRAMMATON = YHWH = 72 names of God and the missing '3' noted on CARD X.
And shhh each of those 72 names were spelled using 3 letters.
Thus 72 x 3 = 216



M7
Right! Gotta love that missing 3.



Ralph
What did Plato say about 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 = 666
Thus I can show how 666 = phi



M7
So Plato sucked at math too?
6X6X6 does not equal 666 last I checked.
YO! BUNNY!

WOW Ralphie!
It warmed up to a whole 0 degrees and I still got two hours of daylight to do something constructive.
Bye Byes

Be Nice
M7
major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #2344
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I will take "Incantations with Nekkid Nazi Garden Gnomes" for $1000 Alex...
***************
(phone rings)
what huh?

Quote:
M7
Nope! Just YOU Ralphie Boy
But I have a friend thats pretty good in Math and Logic and she can check my reasoning.
YO! BUNNY! GOT A MINUTE?
You rang?

Yeah yeah it is possible that there was a vernal equinox in taurus near 4000 BC..but that conjecture was apparently written in 1874 by Maunder..current recalculation shows a date closer to 2540 BC..

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1904MNRAS..64..488M

Go forward 2 pages and continue reading the article after the tables.on page 490



You are going to have to reformulate the "calculation"...but it still will not show how the story of Jesus is related to the precession of the equinoxes.

Like i have pointed out before, just because two objects have attributes in commonality does not mean that there is some kind of hidden meaning inferred, this you would have to show.

In any case i have already mentioned that AE Waite DELIBERATELY and with forethought designed errors into his cards because he took an oath to hide the secrets of the Golden Dawn.

There was a book advertised sometimes in the AMS and MAA, years ago..wish i had bought it...called Mathematical Cranks, it might offer some insight.


http://books.google.com/books?id=Hqe...age&q=&f=false

Sorry but I gotta go cook dinner now okay?
Don't burn the place down guys...
__________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it"-Thoreau
----------------------------------------------------
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling sucks
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 01:17 AM   #2345
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post

You rang?
yup
hope your math/science comprehension skills are better than when you read text.
The text is discussing the Vernal equinox, date of passage of the, from Taurus into Aries

Can YOU understand you are way off base here.
You are comparing the end of the Taurus vernal equinox with when I said it began?
Not only does your lack of esoteric knowledge hinder your ability to read BETWEEN the lines, but you cannot seem to comprehend what has been written and can be seen.

no wonder they invented math for the dweeb plebe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
Yeah yeah it is very possible that there was a vernal equinox in taurus near 4000 BC..but that conjecture was apparently written in 1874 by Maunder..current recalculation shows a date closer to 2540 BC..

You might want to go back and check those LINKS you DINK.

The link you gave me says TAURUS is from 4698 BC to 2540 BC.

Thanks I like those dates better.


danceswithlucifier is ignorant about Precession like I have claimed all along.
The plebe apparently does NOT want to learn, bunny's main concern is only with proving me wrong.
Fuck off.

Like I said the dates for each vernal equinox are approximate BECAUSE the zodiac constellations are ALL different 'sizes', and to assign 2160 years to each of the 12 constellations is perhaps not so accurate.

So to recap what I said WAS in fact confirmed by Maunder.
I was only out by about 500 years using 2000 year approximations.
The exact dates at this time are not as important as understanding how the cycle works.
And the 'precession ignorant' science/religious plebes are NOT there yet, understanding the BASICS.

Maunder and me are using the same zodiacal wheel that Ezekiel used called the ZODIAC.
That is the first step >>> Acknowledging a fucking wheel of time exists.
Maybe that is why some folks argue about it, because it is directly linked to the calender and time.

And other plebes like yourself are ignorant about it.
Whose fucking problem is that?
All of humanity actually.

Don't argue about the exact dates of each vernal equinox you ignorant plebe.
Because I am not so ignorant, as you in these matters, let me assure you, it is far too easy to show how the experts can NOT agree in these matters of when the exact dates of transitioning from one Zodiacal age to the next.
So don't waste your time in becoming an expert in what the experts can not agree on.
(duh that ain't no Zen Koan...it is more of an uncommon sense)

YOU know why you have difficulty following a really simple system based on CARD X?
Because your only interest is to stand your ignorant ground and defend a lifetime of learning and belief that you have invested in, and to prove me wrong.
Fuck off.
NOT ONE PLEBE has yet derailed me with their noise.

Vernal Equinox in Taurus was AROUND 4000 BC and ended AROUND 2000 BC is what I said.
However as you and Maunder point out the Vernal Equinox ended in Taurus and began in Aries around 2540 BC.
SEE the difference between BEGAN and ENDED?

All dates are approximate...it is the pattern/cycle you want to focus on, and learn from.
Why does the Precession cycle weave a SOLOMON's Knot, is what a seeker of the TRUTH asks themselves.
What I offer are simple tools, that tell a complex story.

The simple tools from different beliefs weaving together a story about the journey of the SUN, called Precession.

Tarot
Swastika
Solomon's knot
Greek Zodiacal Cross
Fibonacci / phi

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
You are going to have to reformulate the "calculation"...but it still will not show how the story of Jesus is related to the precession of the equinoxes.
No, there is no reformulation necessary.
There is nothing wrong with my theory, I believe I have just proved, the problem is the way plebes try to comprehend text that is beyond them...
The learning curve for a plebe like you is steep, yet you expect me to convince the student who won't sit still and is unwilling to learn?
Whose only interest in coming to class is to disrupt the teacher?

Fuck off.
Come back to claSS when you want to learn something new, quite old, borrowed and true blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
Like i have pointed out before, just because two objects have attributes in commonality does not mean that there is some kind of hidden meaning inferred, this you would have to show.
two objects?
how about...one is a POSITIVE positron and the other is a NEGATIVE electron, between them are forces and hidden meanings inferred?

I have shown what I need to show any reasonable human being.
The SWASTIKA can be shown to have applications in both the MACRO and micro realms.
The swastikas associations with gods and as a religious god DOES NOT NEED TO BE PROVED.

The SWASTIKA has many more attributes linking SCIENCE to RELIGION than you can show using jesus.

CHALLENGE FOR THE PLEBE >> C'mon danceswithlucificer...NAME ONE OTHER SYMBOL that is 10,000 years old, and that has served mankind in that time in many aspects, that can be shown to represent both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE...
NAME ONE SYMBOL THAT REPRESENTS WHAT NOBEL awarded the prize for in 2008 in Physics?

matter and anti-matter ASYMMETRY
Yes the primary building blocks of creation in the universe are described as ASYMMETRIC...
DID THE GOOD LORD also assign a symbol to represent this aspect of his design called ASYMMETRY?
Did the good lord give us the ASYMMETRIC SWASTIKA (two versions) and ASYMMETRIC LEFT and RIGHT hands as reminders?
Can you answer the question please?

The SWASTIKA is being veiled, it is the REAL LOST SYMBOL.
Come to my book signing one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
In any case i have already mentioned that AE Waite DELIBERATELY and with forethought designed errors into his cards because he took an oath to hide the secrets of the Golden Dawn.
In any case, who cares what you think you know, that I may not.
duhhhhhhhhhh
Here let me HELP you finish your sentence....
One of the deliberate veils that Waite initiated was switching CARD 8 with CARD 11.
Take a look at those cards...do you know why bunny?
I know...
Also Crowley and others, maybe Waite, disagreed with Crowley wanting to swap CARD 4 with CARD 17.

Were these quarreling egos, 19th century Victorian slander and libel?
The founders of the Golden Dawn, Crowley, Mathers, Waite, ALL EGOS, like me, I am sure, each of them certain their way was best, they all fought and dissed each other and then they went their separate ways and designed their own decks.
Big fucking deal.
So what is your point?
What deck do YOU recommend I use when studying the archetypal narrative of the Major Arcana?

Prove to me ... one tarot is better than the other ... OR maybe by studying many tarot you can learn MORE than just studying one deck.
RELIGION is like that too....did the Christian plebes hear that...go study another belief other than what you believe...duh.

Maybe the best tarot deck to use, is the one the AZTEC used...called the Book Of Days?
Have you heard of it?
It is an archetypal tarot we can link directly to the AZTEC calender...which brings us back to Precession.


namaste

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 02:12 AM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 02:11 AM   #2346
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

EVEN IF you were right...YOU still have not shown your point...
Your posts reveal a predilection for schizoid observation of disparate facts, trying to read some esoteric significance into something because you desperately want to believe what some writer say.

HOWEVER...IF you had continued reading on Page 249 he gfoes on to say that 700 BC IS THE EARLIEST possible date of the age of aries as he calls it age of the Ram..

He goes on to say on Page 506 that the AGE OF TAURUS could be dated NO earlier that 3000 BC and the age of Aries NO earlier than 700 BC.

Not that it matters. because like i said have said time and again, your "reasoning" is flawed which is why i do not read through most of your posts.

IF i have already determined that your premises are flawed why should i bother with the rest of the gemmatria pseudo-physics gibberish which leads to some conclusion?

I know you are very fond of going on about how great you are and how much you know..
But many of us have better things to do, as we have seen these kind of arguments before..
__________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it"-Thoreau
----------------------------------------------------
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 02:12 AM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 02:25 AM   #2347
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
I know you are very fond of going on about how great you are and how much you know..
But many of us have better things to do, as we have seen these kind of arguments before..
well then fuck off
it is clear you know very little about PRECESSION and its IMPORTANCE to the big picture.

were you the plebe that said HAMLET's Mill was mostly about PRECESSION and a dry read?

yes a groundbreaking book written in 1969 nearly 500 pages long showing how many ancient myths were detailing PRECESSION...but danceswithlucifier pulls out a 19th century text, makes three quotations, that are all over the map and believes he has dissed the concept of PRECESSION.

But hey what about Stonehenge and all the other temples that were built to record equinoxes and solstices and mark PRECESSION?

I have no evidence of Precession as an overiding theory?
HA what a lost in space science wanker you truly are.

I have every temple ever built that was aligned to equinoxes and solstices as EVIDENCE of the importance of PRECESSION to the ancient cultures...

And you do continue to prove yourself an ignorant science fraud.

amen

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 02:29 AM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #2348
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
well then fuck off
I wish you would. Look Raphael, it's your approach that perhaps needs a bit of a hosing. You're not giving anyone a chance to want to study what you bring to the table. Perhaps you don't want anyone to understand, and perhaps that feeds another aspect of you, the one that can cast judgment upon judgment.
If you care about your work man, sort out your 'tude. Because if you don't care about sorting that out, you'll probably not succeed.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #2349
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannah View Post
I wish you would. Look Raphael, it's your approach that perhaps needs a bit of a hosing. You're not giving anyone a chance to want to study what you bring to the table.
give em' a chance?
ignorance begets ignorance and the holier than thou crowd brow beat goes on?

...and no dude I won't leave, this lovely harmonious thread, many folks dread.
because of plebes JUST like you!!
though you have admitted on this thread the apparent all encompassing, 'symbolic archetypal divinty', that the swastika does in fact exhibit...however you have failed to join in the discussion.

and we have agreed on the role of how music and math and nature merge in some kind of creative dance ... otherwise you have been noticeably silent in sharing or supporting anything I bring to the table.

So ya tanNAH, you can fuck off too, though I would prefer you stay and share your musical knowledge and apply it to the creation.
Or you can continue to be the mr. spineless musician who wants to spread love by playing politically correct tunes.
Go back a few posts where I lay it on the line dude.

TRUTH = ugly = UGLY and the Loud offensive SS Holy Spirit meSSenger (that would be me) to assist in delivering an overdue UGLY TRUTH that concerns SOUND, delivered C.O.D. (christ or devil) to a numb and dumb ignorant humanity who denies their collective history, but ironically embraces HIS-story.
And the Bible, along with the Koran and the Torah, ALL turn out to be structured like a WAR mythology, as Joseph Campbell pointed out.

ALL the lovey dovey light workers bearing judeao/christian messages concerning LAWS of ATTRACTION need to learn about its shadow too!!!!

The LAW of REPULSION


I AM the DOOR .... jesus said
I AM the MIRROR .... is what the door is maybe?
I do try to return the gaze that I ultimately receive from each and every one of ewe.

here ya go folks.
PHYSICS and SCIENCE and RELIGION converge in this next post of mine.
The ignorant plebes who do not want to read this ... don't.
It is NOT meant for your eyes anyway...go wallow in your bullshit beliefs that can be shown to have oppressed BILLIONS of other sheeple.

Fucking blind sheeple/seegullibles will NEVER see the light anyway.
That is what defines you as a herd.

C'mon plebes...comment on what I compose, not how my compost smells, how what I ingest, and digest offends the herd of ewe.
>>the herd of ewe always fight kicking and screaming, right until the very end...even when confronted with the obvious.

Amen

Keep reading I promise I will get nicer.

The SWASITKA is the LOST SYMBOL placed FRONT and CENTER and in PLAIN VIEW, that folks are oblivious too.

On anther thread, where the discussion is not so intense as here, (because I am NOT dealing with the religious vs. science plebes like on this thread), I have removed the poison and mercurial vitriol that I have exhibited on this thread toward the ignorant.
But do try to understand it has been all done with an INTENT to prove the OBVIOUS ...
Why science and religion are incapable of reaching out and shaking asymmetrical hands.

YES I intentionally have placed myself FRONT and CENTER between the two ignorant camps of belief science AND religion .... that refuse to learn from each other.

IGNORANT PLEBE CREATIONISTS who claim Jesus is the DOOR VS. THE Darwinian DoorKNOBS.
Sadly neither group of plebes apparently has found the KEY to the LOCK.

KEY and LOCK
I feel I have found valuable clues to helping open the BLACK door, that we see in St. Peter's Square.
It can be found while immersing yourself in the archetypes that support 'what is'.
And I am having quite the time on this thread, learning NOTHING about Jesus, but so much about me and my character.

Thank EWE very much, the judgmental plebes/the mob, who show up in droves, not knowing about holy doves, plebes doing their damaged control do in fact like to engage me, the posts are evidence...
BUT the same ignorance I have encountered on this thread, in its arrogance REFUSES to discuss the OBVIOUS.
The ignorant just do not have the ability to meet me on my ground it seems, the MIDDLE GROUND, where I am trying to discuss the LOST archetypal language that I am in FACT helping to recover.
Others are also doing the same work...searching for the underlying unity that we suspect is veiled beneath ALL the chaos.

The NICE RAPHAEL reveals himself, from herein, and delivers a true blue meSSage...to help maSSage the mind and the heART...
Please keep reading, some of you will really enjoy this...and I provide more evidence re: CODE 11258 found on CARD X, continuing to provide evidence of how science and religion, REALLY are two sides of the same flat world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodeca View Post
We see the letters E ,W and S very clearly.

brother number four correspondent with the......

...remember the four brothers represents the NEWS....
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=126
Ah yes the missing 4th brother hails from the NORTH...and the Hopi said the door in the NORTH is slammed shut, inaccessible.

When a Freemason/Christian/Muslim faces EAST, toward the rising sun...NORTH is on the LEFT and SOUTH is on the RIGHT...
And if a Jew faced EAST belonging to the Tribe of Benjamin what might this infer?

Quote:
The etymology of the name Benjamin is a matter of dispute, though most agree that it is composed of two parts - ben and jamin - the former meaning son of. The literal translation of Benjamin is son of right (as opposed to left), generally interpreted as meaning son of my right hand, though sometimes interpreted as son of the right side; being associated with the right hand side was traditionally a reference to strength and virtue (cf sinister, which derives from the latin for left). This is, however, not the only literal translation, as the root for right is identical to that for south, hence Benjamin also literally translates as son of the south; this meaning is advocated by several classical rabbinical sources, which argue that it refers to the birth of Benjamin in Canaan, as compared with the birth of all the other sons of Jacob in Aram...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Benjamin
Interesting story eh?
But the best part is ... that the 12th Tribe of Benjamin was trained to fight LEFT-handed.
Sleep on that.

The LEFT hand is rarely mentioned in the bible...however the RIGHT hand is favored by 'god' according to the bible babble....and the RIGHT HAND is favored in benedictions done by Pope Benedicts AND in modern physics...which used RIGHT HAND rules when discussing x, y, and z axis.


Giving a deeper more profound meaning to the Rock, Paper and Scissors game.
But can I recommend we replace the ROCK with this image, and then sleep on a few physics problems involving x, y, z, using the game called Rock, Paper, Scissors.
So why is the 'thumbs up' glyph important to an evolving 'human consciousness'?



RIGHT hand and LEFT hand rules?
But who rules the day in our current version of SpaceTime?
Why have the EXPERTS been unable to determine which came first?
I am not discussing the egg chicken paradox but discussing the paradox between our RIGHT hands and our LEFT hemispheres of our brains.


http://www.magnet.fsu.edu/education/...les/index.html
Left and Right Hands are CHIRAL and ASYMMETRIC

Both hands and the brain are ASYMMETRICAL.
And when the BRAIN communicates with the HAND, this is expressed using an 'X'
X = CROSS-over
A musical crossover between 4 and 5 exists.
In the middle between 4.5?
What did I find in the Peruvian Nazca Lines that upset the Vatican regarding that image of the monKEY?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...can-not-happy/

Leonardo da Vinci who played with MIRROR writing, and who was quite aware of reflections and rotations, would suggest N and S are rotations and reflections of each other.

E and W are only rotations of each other.

do you know what I mean?
do you know how a MIRROR works in respect to its various x,y,z axis?
i.e. rotate the W clockwise and it becomes an E.

But N and S are different...you must reflect and rotate.
This is physics, is it not danceswithlucifier?

I have some more NEWS for you.
Why is the letter 'N' in the CENTER of the Knight's Templar Magic Square?

Because N can be rotated and reflected into more letters or numbers than any other shape/glyph?
The BRAIN sees NOT the eyes.
The BRAIN sees pixels.
The ZIG ZAG is the earliest known scrawl attributed to man.
From about 100,000 years ago.

Using a little physics and geometry, i.e. rotations and reflections we can turn 'N' into other shapes.
Also keep in mind that in early language and writing development S = Z
N = Z and 2, S and 5

N, Z, 2, S, 5

the letter E is another.
the letter E is associated with the Temple of Delphi and Apollo.

E = M, W, and 3

What I just noticed as I worked through this post is the following ... 2, 3 and 5 are the first prime numbers and the numbers 2 and 3 are important when composing music and discussing the circle of 5ths.

And there are other profound esoteric associations re: 2 and 3.



The letter E is associated with the Temple of Delphi and Apollo and the number 3 as I showed above and below**.

Now I have a theory I have been working on for sometime now.
Many lifetimes, as a matter of fact.
My apparent re-entry into this life, was not without purpose, I have come to realize.
We all share in the same purpose...it was a game of quantum leap frog, that has been turned into a material race between the turtle and the hare.

It concerns the universal archetypes that transcend time and space found in alchemy, and on this card.
A TRUE BLUE CODE that is found in nature.
I do NOT need to reinvent or discover anything new.
I merely need to uncover and recover what is.
This is NOT the Discovery Channel...it is actually the Salvation Station.


11 2 5 8 or 11258 or 1:18-25 or 112358?

Please note the Zodiacal true BLUE code 11 2 5 8 is revealed on CARD X = Ezekiel's Wheel = Wheel of Fortune
First I propose that CARD X is missing the '3' in its hidden, arcane, CODE.
Currently we only see the 4 Gospels represented by (going counterclockwise like precession) 11, 2, 5, 8.
Or we can read this card as 11 and 8 in the NORTH and 2 and 5 in the SOUTH.
But wait what did I just notice?
The Gospel of Matthew 1:18-25 deals with the BIRTH of Christ.

But the 4 Gospels are perhaps missing a 5th element?
Maybe the quintessence has been veiled or removed from the equation?
Would that be an effective way to confuse and obfuscate a universal TRUTH?

If we add the 5th element or the number '3' ... other profound coincidences were noted by me re: the CODE found on CARD X.
ANY POTENTIAL THEORY OF EVERYTHING MUST BE ABLE TO ADDRESS MANY DISPARATE seemingly unrelated beliefs...and I operate under the assumption that truth is truth is truth is truth that comes in many different flavors and expressions. Is this not apparent?
To a true seeker of the truth, there can be no other conclusion arrived at.
Thus the solution to finding a solution for the mysteries of life must be solved by solving 'X'.
X marks the spot, where the treasure is buried.

Different beliefs harboring the same TRUTHs must have identifiable common denominators.
As the CODE 11258 on CARD X helps us reveal.

Christianity

Add the '3' to the numbers/code on CARD X, known also as Ezekiel's Wheel of Fortune, which in fact displays the FOUR EVANGELISTS reading their FOUR gospels/books, on CARD X.
A magic formula is revealed called the Fibonacci numbers if we add the 5th Gospel to the other 4.

A series of numbers that is in fact related intimately to nature's spiral...known as the golden spiral.

11 2 5 8 becomes 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8,

Science
If we place a '3' in the center of CARD X and join the dots between all five numbers on the card...what shape is revealed?

the W ... or maybe a sine wave or an 'E' lying on its back?
Or maybe we can form NATURE's over-riding unseen forces into a golden spiral using the Fibonacci numbers.



CODE 11258 and the DENDERA Zodiac and the 4 ROYAL STARS
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...4-royal-stars/
We can also, using astronomy find those FOUR Zodiacal constellations, and plot them in the heavens and reveal a golden spiral.

Judaism
Can mystical Judaism, i.e. the Kabbalah also explain why the '3' was hidden?
Can we link the number '3' to the Tetragrammaton and phi and the Fibonacci numbers?
YES >> http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...hemhamphorash/

Nag Hammadi Gnostic Text
The 5th Gospel of Thomas...
Quote:
Nag Hammadi is best known for being the site where local farmers found a sealed earthenware jar containing thirteen leather-bound papyrus codices, together with pages torn from another book, in December 1945. The farmers burned one of the books and parts of a second (including its cover). Thus twelve of these books (one missing its cover) and the loose pages survive[1]. The writings in these codices, dating back to the 2nd century AD,[2] comprised 52 mostly Gnostic tractates (treatises), believed to be a library hidden by monks from the nearby monastery of St Pachomius when the possession of such banned writings, denounced as heresy, was made an offence.[citation needed]

The contents of the Coptic-bound codices were written in Coptic, though the works were probably all translations from Greek. Most famous of these works must be the Gospel of Thomas, of which the Nag Hammadi codices contain the only complete copy.
So what will find is that the Coptic 5th Gospel of Thomas put the '3' back into the formula, that others have tried to veil.
The formula/code is revealed when you know what to look for.
Where did I find the complete Fibonacci numbers recorded in the Coptic Gnostic text of the 5th Gospel of Thomas reveals a Gnostic CODE:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8,
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewto...228&highlight=

Clearly the heretical, non- canon 5th Gospel re-inserts, resurrects the 5th element, the number '3' and introduces the '0' too? and it presents us with an intact formula, corresponding to, supporting the other information I have presented, thus far.

Everything King Midas touched turned to gold?
The temple of Delphi = fibonacci = 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 = NATURE

Get with the game folks...the clues are ALL around you, we are immersed in them.
BTW yes go ahead, you can both applaud or pray for me, using your L/R asymmetrical hands.

namaste

Raphael

**extra reading:
‘M’ Theory = ‘E’ found @ Temple of Apollo @ DelPhi
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...apollo-delphi/[/QUOTE]

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 04:50 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #2350
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

raphael your work intrigues me. its awesome, but a little too complex/abstract for me.

can you please give me a sypnosis of your theory, please bro.

also try be more friendly with other posters, a little compassion goes a long way bro.
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #2351
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
well then fuck off
it is clear you know very little about PRECESSION and its IMPORTANCE to the big picture.

were you the plebe that said HAMLET's Mill was mostly about PRECESSION and a dry read?

yes a groundbreaking book written in 1969 nearly 500 pages long showing how many ancient myths were detailing PRECESSION...but danceswithlucifier pulls out a 19th century text, makes three quotations, that are all over the map and believes he has dissed the concept of PRECESSION.

But hey what about Stonehenge and all the other temples that were built to record equinoxes and solstices and mark PRECESSION?

I have no evidence of Precession as an overiding theory?
HA what a lost in space science wanker you truly are.

I have every temple ever built that was aligned to equinoxes and solstices as EVIDENCE of the importance of PRECESSION to the ancient cultures...

And you do continue to prove yourself an ignorant science fraud.

amen
First of all if you understood anything about scientific method at all, you would realize the examples i have offered especially the fact that AE Waite put deliberate misinformatuion into the Rider Waite Tarot, and the fact that the "age of taurus"was no earlier than 3000BC shows that the VALIDITY of your arguments is COMPROMISED by the UNRELIABILITY of your data...

But the fact that you do not understand that is also clear.

I have just as many books as you do, i have Manly P Halls writings which i enjoy,
some of Israel Regardie's writings, various writers pushing astrotheology like
Fideler's Jesus Christ Sun of God. ..

And while i understand that this is a standard masonic interpretation, i am not OBLIGED
to buy into the conclusion if the argumentation is weak.

Secondly, you fail to realize that ridicule and ad hominem as a means of argumentation is only effective if you have an undecided audience who does not necessarily agree with your opponent.

Since you have managed to alienate most of your audience,even those who might have agreed with you if you took a more reasonable tone, the only thing that the employment of this technique reveals is an overweening narcissism in willfully ignoring the audience in favor of spewing emotionally laden attacks to make youself superior...at least in your own eyes.

You are a pretentious idiot.


===========================================

Edited to add;
This post is to clarify the actual point of contention for others like Major seven and clachan etc.

The problem here is that i am arguing (not debating) with someone who does not even have a rudimentary grasp of reason, it is very difficult to have a conversation with some one who cannot even follow simple arguments..
for example
(A does not equal B) AND (A does not equal C) does not imply that B=C, nor does it imply that B does not equal C.
Certainly one or the other is the case but the
the original statements do not imply either.
__________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it"-Thoreau
----------------------------------------------------
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 05:32 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #2352
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
raphael your work intrigues me. its awesome, but a little too complex/abstract for me.

can you please give me a sypnosis of your theory, please bro.

also try be more friendly with other posters, a little compassion goes a long way bro.
what I just wrote synergy could be used as an outline for a best seller.
IMHO

As part of the 'creators' code, I feel it is imperative to understand the importance of those numbers, how they might apply to the GOLDEN rule which reveals the GOLDEN spiral, using the Fibonacci numbers 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, ...

Here are FOUR good sites among THOUSANDS that illustrate how profound the irrational number phi is.
To understand the GOLDEN rule, you will need to do some GOLDEN homework.
http://goldennumber.net/
http://www.jainmathemagics.com/page/2/default.asp
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

And then once it becomes clear that phi penetrates the universe on many levels, please go back and re-read the above post I wrote, go to the links I provide, go to the links within the links that I provide.

And feel free to attend any of these forums....where I am having very NICE conversations of a higher order.
Conversations that would make Joseph Campbell proud of ole' Raphael.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83136
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=90656&page=6
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=39491&page=14

Please note synergy the absence of the ignorant plebe, on those threads.
Geez I wonder why I behave the way I do on this one?



MIRROR MIRROR on the wailing wall
Who is the fairest one of all?

Is it the vengeful Allah?
How about an angry YHVH or G_D? (no vowels allowed in Hebrew)
Maybe the Christian 'Solar' God who HIS-story has shown...was not to fond of the MOON loving Jew?

What do I see in the future?

Is that the new god called Science on the hori-zion?
The new and improved empirical god?
The Return of the emperor KING?
The new god that has all the answers using smoke and mirrors, ignoring the role of the SOUNDs the sheeple are making, using only LIGHT to explain TRUTH?

All I see is a changing of the guard as science continues to do battle with religion.
Two sides of the same coin, of the same currency representing a TRUTH.
Heads or Tails?

No matter.

IHS = Jesus Hominum Salvator = Jesus savior of man
true...I do not bullshit folks.

But please note ... somebody removed 'man/hominum' from the equation ... somebody removed the 'H'.
So today we are left with merely I S or Jesus Saves

So where would we put the IS or $ that Jesus Saves?
Into the bank of course.
Which bank?




I would choose this bank to save my $ = Jesus Salvator, because they use the swastika in their logo, and its founder screwed over a fella called Tesla too.

The magic of 369 and Tesla, J.P. Morgan Chase, the SWASTIKA and crop circles:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread....html#pid13139

and ... Egyptian ISH means light.
ISH ISH became ISIS
So what is the importance of IS or 15?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/15/

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 05:35 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #2353
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
you would realize the examples i have offered especially the fact that AE Waite put deliberate misinformatuion into the Rider Waite Tarot, and the fact that the "age of taurus"was no earlier than 3000BC [/SIZE]
but wait you said you do not read much of what I write or respond.
you REALLY should
because the evidence shows in the LINK YOU POSTED that the AGE of TAURUS began around 4500 BC...

Fuck off your ignorance knows NO bounds.
Find me another reference that agrees with that date...Taurus BEGINNING around 3000 BC.

you won't you stupid/smart ignorant sheeple person.
BECAUSE you are comprehending that TEXT from Maunder incorrectly.
Fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
(A does not equal B) AND (A does not equal C) does not imply that B=C, nor does it imply that B does not equal C.
ABCs from you?
what a waste of time...

This is a gem regarding a poetic/musical ABC left as a clue for me and ewe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Cheers for that AA and Raphael.

What do you feel about this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2Dg-ncWoY

An angel/music cipher that points out 3 notes of the music to The Rosslyn Motet accounting for 70% of the entire cube sequence. It is so subtle a decoy that you are supposed to think it is a musician playing a Harp or Psaltery, but when you look in detail, he is actually pointing strategically at 3 different lines and spaces of a stave of music. Referring to the first 3 cubes rising above his head.
Did you watch the video?
Beautiful eh?

And on those notes, ABC, you can fuck off danceswithlucifier, take your stupid/smart ignorance with EWE.

Exit stage left>>>>>>>>

amen

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 05:47 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #2354
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
but wait you said you do not read much of what I write or respond.
you REALLY should
because the evidence shows in the LINK YOU POSTED that the AGE of TAURUS began around 4500 BC...

Fuck off your ignorance knows NO bounds.
Find me another reference that agrees with that date...Taurus BEGINNING around 3000 BC.

you won't you stupid/smart ignorant sheeple person.
BECAUSE you are comprehending that TEXT from Maunder incorrectly.
Fuck off

amen
READ PAGE 506 FOOL

What does NO LATER than 3000 BC mean?

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND scientific method or correct reasoning...because you blather these loosely connected observations as "hidden knowledge" when it is closer to the output of someone with schizophrenic disorder.

Do you understand what VALIDITY IS?

No you do not, you do not understand actual argumentation either..

You fuck off pretentious dumbass.
__________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it"-Thoreau
----------------------------------------------------
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 05:49 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #2355
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
READ PAGE 506 FOOL

You fuck off pretentious dumbass.
NO YOU FUCK OFF
Stop with the go to this page and go to this one...
I also suggested we not get to specific re: timeframes
Because the experts can NOT agree on dates.

But your interpretation of the text your chosen 'expert' relates is way way way off.

FOLKS just read this and hopefully this debate re: Age of Taurus (start date) will be finally resolved.

Quote:
The Age of Taurus (The Taurean Age)

Symbol for Taurus: Taurus.svg

The zodiacal signs:

* the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere) is occurring in Taurus;

Timeframes

* Zodiacal 30 degrees:

* Heindel-Rosicrucian based interpretation: began in ca. 3814 BC and ended in ca. 1658 BC (the orb of influence started in ca. 4534 BC)
* Neil Mann interpretation: began in ca. 4300 BC and ended in ca. 2150 BC.

* Constellation boundary year:

* Shephard Simpson interpretation: began ca. 4525 BC to ca. 1875 BC

Overview "The Age of Earth, Agriculture and the Bull"

Historical similarities Bull worshiping cults began to form in Assyria, Egypt, and Crete which relates to Taurus symbolizing the bull. Main article: Bull (mythology)

This age is notable for the building of the pyramids, during the Old Kingdom of Egypt and the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. They personify structure, solidity, stability and attempts at eternity, keywords of Taurus. The completed Great Pyramid of Khufu, clad in smooth pure white limestone, must have been a sight of dazzling beauty in the sunlight. Beauty is another keyword of Taurus.

Taurus is associated with the metal copper, and bronze (an alloy of copper and tin) was for the first time smelted and worked into bronze swords during the early phase of this era.

Papyrus was invented during this time, enabling improved writing techniques. It could be manufactured into very long strips that could be rolled (but not yet folded) into scrolls or rolls for efficient storage and handling. (The Taurus glyph invokes the image of the partially-unrolled scroll).

Traits of Taurus such as 'stubbornness' and 'strength' but at the same time 'sensuality' may be attributed to civilizations such as Ancient Egypt's.

Religious similarities

* Ankh: thoracic vertebra of a bull - Egyptian symbol of life
* Worship of Apis, the bull-deity (see also Bull (mythology)), the most important of all the sacred animals in Egypt, said to be instituted during the Second Dynasty of the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt and worshipped in the Memphis region until the New Kingdom (16th century BC).
* When Moses was said to have descended from the mountain with the ten commandments in this time, his followers were worshipping a golden bull calf.
* Marduk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrolo...Taurean_Age.29
So folks can we finally conclude that DANCESwithLucifier is one fucking ignorant and arrogant plebe or what?

That quote/link above says you should brush up on your BULLshit dude.

YES you can fuck off now.
Hop hop bunny.
You might feel at home in a Christian circle JERK.

amen

Quote:
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND scientific method or correct reasoning...because you blather these loosely connected observations as "hidden knowledge" when it is closer to the output of someone with schizophrenic disorder.
forget my gifts of vision some ignorant folks might interpret as schizophrenia...
you really should stop being so judgmental bunny.
and focus on YOUR OWN APPARENT PROBLEMS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
You are a pretentious idiot.
So if I apparently was 'correct' ALL this time that we have lobbed insults at each other as we were discussing just *ONE* issue, the start date of Taurus, what does that make you eh?
Obviously it makes you an ignorant plebe.
But that is what I have said all along?
Is it not?
Seems I am a better judge of you, than you are of me.

I suggest you go to Eygpt.
You will see the pyramids from your window.
I have booked you a room with a view in the Hotel DeNILE.

Fuck off, don't come back till EWE been fixed Dolly.
I hate to think you begetting anything with less than four legs.
Passing on your genes, your sheeple common sense and SEEgullible logic.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 06:23 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #2356
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I am re-posting this for everyone else..
This is from an actual journal article from Harvard not wiki
(we all know wikis predilection for skewing facts)

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//...00506.000.html

"To the first age, the age in which the Bull led the zodiac, we must assign the formation of the constellations, which cannot have taken place earlier than 3000 BC. nor later than 2500BC"



I re-iterate.... the poster does not even address the actual point of contention, which is how reliability of data actually bolster or break the argument...and the ACTUAL FACT that the dates are disputable, the fact that misinformation is built into waite's cards...shows that the validity of what he is saying is compromised.
(in other words likely not true)

The fact that the poster floods the board with cut and paste posts filled with disinformation to obfuscate the actual points of contention demonstrates a
deliberate intent, conscious or not , to deceive.

I am sure most of you know how tiresome it is to deal with someone who cannot even grasp the rudiments of essential argumentation

There are many people, and we have met them in politics, who are intent on twisting facts to support their agenda at all costs.

If a friend had not asked me to step in and call the rationality into question, i would not have bothered, webcranks and trolls are a dime a dozen and if you do not feed them they tend to move on.
__________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it"-Thoreau
----------------------------------------------------
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 07:00 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #2357
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
I am re-posting this for everyone else..
This is from an actual journal article from Harvard not wiki...

and the plebe will NOT shut up.
danceswithlucifier just keeps digging their pathetic grave deeper.
you are getting warmer...



first strike
>yes danceswithlucifier that publication you offered as ALL the evidence you need to prove me wrong, is from the late 1800's, and it is on a very contentious issue, as I continue to try to empress on you.
Even Hamlet's Mill written in 1969 disagrees with Maunder's estimations.

second strike
>it was by a noted astronomer named Edward Walter Maunder.
who was a bible thumper...who had NO bias I am sure.
can I pass on your one credible witness?
Any others?

third strike
>I continue to tell you to ignore trying to pin down a specific date of each vernal equinox at this time.
but you keep swinging away like a fucking ignorant rookie who has yet to learn the signs.

Quote:
Consensus approach to the astrological ages

Though so many issues are contentious or disputed, there are two aspects of the astrological ages that have virtually unanimous consensus.

Firstly that the astrological ages are linked to precession of the equinoxes.

Secondly that due to the nature of the precession of the equinoxes, the progression of the ages proceeds in reverse direction through the zodiacal signs.
So please put down that late 1800s publication by a bible thumping astronomer, and as a good little scientist plebe looking for truth, come join me in the 21st century, we have Hubble not bubble telescopes you fucking ignorant plebe.

Much good information here on this site...many good 'leads' provided.

What is apparent is that danceswithlucifier can NOT find another opinion by another astronomer claiming the same start date of around 3000 BC to 2500 BC for Taurus.

Can you?
Please do.
But the article suggests that is folly, the game of an empirical ignorant FOOL like yourself.
As I have stated it is the pattern that is KEY.
Those numbers 11, 2, 5, 8.

Stop posting the same efforts by the same judeao/christian astronomer.
Do you have any other estimates arrived at closer to the 21st century NOT the 19th?

And just to complicate matters .... guess what?
I forgot to share with you ... there is another method.
But I thought you would have known about it.
It was mentioned in Hamlet's Mill.
Though the explanation is confusing.

Here is a simpler one.

Alternative Approach to Calibrating Precession based on the helical rising.
I like the word helical too, it reminds me of asymmetrical DNA helices which resemble the winding staircases in St. Peter's basilica and the Statue of Liberty and of course, helical reminds me of spinning vortexes and spinning swastikas.

And the fella makes sense when offering this alternative method.
WHY?
Look at the highlights below.

Quote:
Terry MacKinnell has developed an alternative approach to calibrating precession of the equinoxes for the purposes of determining the Astrological Age. His major point of departure from the traditional modern approach is how he applies the vernal equinox to the zodiacal constellations. Instead of referring to the position of the Sun at the vernal equinox (a ‘modern’ mathematical technique developed by the Greeks in the late 1st millennium BCE), he refers to the heliacal rising constellation on the day of the vernal equinox. This approach is based on the ancient approach to astronomical observations (the same ancient period that also saw the invention of the zodiacal constellations) prior to the development of mathematical astronomy by the ancient Greeks in the 1st millennium BCE. All ancient astronomical observations were based on visual techniques.[50] Of all the key techniques used in ancient times, the most common in Babylon (most likely the source of astrology) and most other ancient cultures were based on phenomena that occurred close to the eastern or western horizons.[51] MacKinnell claims that it is incongruent to use a ‘modern’ mathematical approach to the much older constellations that were first described well before these mathematical approaches were invented.

The heliacal rising constellation at the vernal equinox is based on the last zodiacal constellation rising above the Eastern Horizon just before dawn and before the light of the approaching Sun obliterates the stars on the eastern horizon. Currently at the vernal equinox the constellation of Aquarius has been the heliacal rising constellation for some centuries. The stars disappear about one hour before dawn depending upon magnitude, latitude and date. This one hour represents approximately 15 degrees difference compared to the contemporary method based on the position of the Sun amongst the zodiacal constellations. Each age is composed of 30 degrees. Therefore 15 degrees represents about half an age or about 1080 years. Therefore based on the heliacal rising method, the Age of Aquarius arrived about 1,080 years early than the modern system. John H Rogers in part one of his paper Origins of the ancient constellations also states that using the ancient heliacal rising method compared to the (modern) solar method produces a result that is approximately 1,000 in advance.[52]

Using MacKinnell’s approach, the Astrological Ages arrive about half an age earlier compared to the common contemporary approach to calibrating precession based on ‘modern’ mathematical techniques. Therefore Terry MacKinnell has the Aquarian age arriving in the 15th century CE while most astrologers have the Age of Aquarius arriving in the 27th century, almost 700 years in the future.
In other words Herr Ignoramus ... modern science and ancient archetypal interpretations do not mesh.
It is apparent why, and the rumor that the Egyptians were perhaps a LEFT handed culture, more than ours, suggests the Egyptians and Mayans and other ancient cultures, may have been using MORE of their RIGHT brain CONSCIOUSLY.

You wanna think like an Egyptian?
...you gotta learn to do the walk, and then you gotta walk the talk.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 08:21 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #2358
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I did not want this to get lost responding to danceswithlucifier's drivel above.

Quote:
According to Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, in their book Hamlet's Mill, there are over 200 myths or folk stories from over thirty ancient cultures that refer to a Great Year tied to the movement of the equinox or the motion of the heavens.
Hamlet's Mill = 400+ pages of an investigation into how the ancient pre-literate cultures communicated knowledge about PRECESSION.

NOT using modern math, nor modern science notation, but still passing the knowledge forward for thousands of years.
How?
Eh?



Quote:
man-o-man, i have lost my mind, i am understanding Raphael. when i read his post's in the begining thay made no sense, now they do, and i don't do numbers. I am blown away.

another forum that I loiter on, helping the sheeple to vake up:

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...173459#p173459
And is it so so so hard to believe that the information re: a simple phi CODE found in NATURE, was eventually synthesized into a mnemonic such as CARD X of the Tarot?
Developed by a Freemason, who studied the Egyptian mysteries?
Yup I am either fucking crazy or genius or maybe both.

As I have contended, why I feel my evidence is 'evident'.
So much of the symbolism DEFAULTS to Precession of the Equinoxes, as a UNIFYING concept.
In directing how their temples/homes/villages would be oriented.

Today we have a multi-500 channel universe, and that is just in one country.
In the past the ancients using naked eye observations of the sky were all watching the same ONE channel.


End of story, err I mean.

Amen

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 08:17 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #2359
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
give em' a chance?
ignorance begets ignorance and the holier than thou crowd brow beat goes on?

...and no dude I won't leave, this lovely harmonious thread, many folks dread.
because of plebes JUST like you!!
though you have admitted on this thread the apparent all encompassing, 'symbolic archetypal divinty', that the swastika does in fact exhibit...however you have failed to join in the discussion.

Well I can tell you why it doesn't normally turn me on to get into any discussion with you. It's basically because of what you've just said to me.:-) How can I discuss anything if I fuck off eh? And if I'm an ignorant plebe, what's the point in you entertaining me?


Quote:
and we have agreed on the role of how music and math and nature merge in some kind of creative dance ... otherwise you have been noticeably silent in sharing or supporting anything I bring to the table.
Again,if I chose to share anything on this thread you wouldn't be able to stop me. So my ending up ignoring you is is not about your work.

Do you really want me to share some of the music theory I know, and show how the swastika is part of the puzzle? I guess I don't because I doubt it will make much sense to you. And the crux of the matter is, regardless of what you want to share we have to remember that we won't get far if we scorn and ridicule any readers.


Quote:
So ya tanNAH, you can fuck off too
OK, no prob, will do.

Quote:
, though I would prefer you stay and share your musical knowledge and apply it to the creation.
I share my musical knowledge all the time. Only today I had three students. One student learned a real nice etude in E-minor, and we added some music to a song another student is writing.

If you're not telling me to fuck off now, but want some help musically, what exactly are you after?

Quote:
Or you can continue to be the mr. spineless musician who wants to spread love by playing politically correct tunes.
Ha ha, I rarely do politically correct correct dude.



Quote:
TRUTH = ugly = UGLY and the Loud offensive SS Holy Spirit meSSenger (that would be me) to assist in delivering an overdue UGLY TRUTH that concerns SOUND, delivered C.O.D. (christ or devil) to a numb and dumb ignorant humanity who denies their collective history, but ironically embraces HIS-story.
No that's just what you think you need to be doing. But the highest of all qualities is actually love. Knowledge is fine, and cracking a code or two is positively orgasmic should you be one of the lucky ones in life, but good old fashioned love is the fuel that will be there when everything else has run its course. Try not to compromise it.

In fact correct knowledge without love is still deception. That's why "even the devils know the truth", but they just didn't wanna love.



Quote:
And the Bible, along with the Koran and the Torah, ALL turn out to be structured like a WAR mythology, as Joseph Campbell pointed out.

ALL the lovey dovey light workers bearing judeao/christian messages concerning LAWS of ATTRACTION need to learn about its shadow too!!!!

The LAW of REPULSION
Both these laws are united at the 4.5, as I told you. Have you made any attempt to read Lui's book yet?



Quote:
I AM the DOOR .... jesus said
I AM the MIRROR .... is what the door is maybe?
I do try to return the gaze that I ultimately receive from each and every one of ewe.

Christ is the 4.5. That's where dual cycles are untied, at that axis. If we extend the idea of cycles throughout nature and the universe, we may catch a glimpse into how this 4.5 actually functions.

You mention PHI and Fibonacci numbers. These are all governed according to the 4.5 axis within cycles.


Quote:
here ya go folks.
PHYSICS and SCIENCE and RELIGION converge in this next post of mine.
The ignorant plebes who do not want to read this ... don't.
It is NOT meant for your eyes anyway...go wallow in your bullshit beliefs that can be shown to have oppressed BILLIONS of other sheeple.

Fucking blind sheeple/seegullibles will NEVER see the light anyway.
That is what defines you as a herd.
They're your family. If you love them you'll serve them kindly with this mission of yours.



Quote:
C'mon plebes...comment on what I compose, not how my compost smells, how what I ingest, and digest offends the herd of ewe.
>>the herd of ewe always fight kicking and screaming, right until the very end...even when confronted with the obvious.

Amen
Heard of the law of intuition? I think many people intuit that you can't really have discovered something they want if this is what it's made you.



Quote:
Keep reading I promise I will get nicer.

The SWASITKA is the LOST SYMBOL placed FRONT and CENTER and in PLAIN VIEW, that folks are oblivious too.

On anther thread, where the discussion is not so intense as here, (because I am NOT dealing with the religious vs. science plebes like on this thread), I have removed the poison and mercurial vitriol that I have exhibited on this thread toward the ignorant.
But do try to understand it has been all done with an INTENT to prove the OBVIOUS ...
Why science and religion are incapable of reaching out and shaking asymmetrical hands.
But asymmetry is an illusion Raphael. The best people could do would be to shake illusiary hands, not real ones. If you understood the data from the mirror side, you would see the swastika in a slightly different light. But you don't have that insight. You're ignorant of it, and your responses about it show your own EWE-ness.

I'll come back to this post later.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #2360
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Again i must point out to everyone else...that Raphael in his haste has once again confused me with Edelweiss Pirate..a fact he seems to repeatedly NOT notice.

He then sets up the straw man of badgering me about "Hamlet's Mill"
Which i nether referenced nor am interested in.

And further refuses to actually ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF CONTENTION..which is the fact that the unreliability of several of his data has a direct bearing on the validity of his argument...an actual point of logic...which is not ameliorated by the spewing out of more garbage in the attempt to buttress up an already soggy argument.
__________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it"-Thoreau
----------------------------------------------------
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 08:32 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
christianity, common sense, religious agendas

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.