Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 01-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #121
funkyjesus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlook View Post
Project Camelot has recently filmed a three hour video of Maxwell. Apparently he talks about his new information in this interview. Should be available within the next week.

peace
I hope so. I've not found ANYTHING since he said he'd make a DVD with Alex Jones.

I've wanted to find out more because over all these many, many years, Jordan Maxwell is not a man to hype something up without reason and from what he said on Alex Jones - he seems to have some big information.
funkyjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #122
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I don't get how he tells us that there is an entity coming to earth that the elite are anticipating... well how does he know this?

I know he is meant to be a bit skint... i wonder if its just a bit of publicity..

thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:26 AM   #123
killuminatiday

it amazes me how gullible and downright pathetic some of you really are. JM is a vague evasive weasel. anyone who presents real truth for your sake would never and should never use the holy than thou tone he uses. its disgustingly obvious to me that this guy is an attention whore. every interview I have ever listened to with him the interviewer will ask a question and all JM ever says is "I dont want to get into that now" or "we will get into that off air". he likes to stroke his ego by pretending that people out there want him dead and likes to act like he should be scared puuuhlease get fuckin real. guess what you life nits if someone is walking around talking true bad shit about nwo or illuminati or tptb then they will get rid of him one way or another u can believe that. it would not be hard at all for tptb to give him cancer or an accident a long time ago before he became as big as people like to give him credit for, only reason he still alive is because tptb know he is full of shit and prolly doing them a favor by putting people on the wrong track. before you squirrely lil buggers start thinkin im an agent or disinfo or whatever some of u crackpots would call it u should just realize Im not for obvious reasons and that Im tired of lies from terds like jordan aka pizza the hut maxwell. end rant
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #124
firstlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiday View Post
it amazes me how gullible and downright pathetic some of you really are. JM is a vague evasive weasel. anyone who presents real truth for your sake would never and should never use the holy than thou tone he uses. its disgustingly obvious to me that this guy is an attention whore. every interview I have ever listened to with him the interviewer will ask a question and all JM ever says is "I dont want to get into that now" or "we will get into that off air". he likes to stroke his ego by pretending that people out there want him dead and likes to act like he should be scared puuuhlease get fuckin real. guess what you life nits if someone is walking around talking true bad shit about nwo or illuminati or tptb then they will get rid of him one way or another u can believe that. it would not be hard at all for tptb to give him cancer or an accident a long time ago before he became as big as people like to give him credit for, only reason he still alive is because tptb know he is full of shit and prolly doing them a favor by putting people on the wrong track. before you squirrely lil buggers start thinkin im an agent or disinfo or whatever some of u crackpots would call it u should just realize Im not for obvious reasons and that Im tired of lies from terds like jordan aka pizza the hut maxwell. end rant
I guess we all deal with this situation in different ways. The best thing you can do in life at this point in history, is to wish the best for people.

"The pain we carry through life is equal to the love were afraid to express." -Alex Collier
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #125
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiday View Post
While I agree he is coming out with odd stuff, there could be a number of explanations, You condemning him like this is no different to his claims.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #126
firstlook

Default Jordan

I have just finished watching Jordan in his interview with Kerry, Bill, and David.
I love this man. That said, his final statement in the interview, the very final words, is why we gather in these forums, read these topics, and reach into ourselves.

If a Fight is comming, I think more people, then ever in history, are equipped with the knowledge and inspiration for Love to make a stand that is more powerful then we all might know yet. Intuition and Self trust are our weapons. Thats what the other side doesnt have and are scared of us using.

Thats about all I have to say about that.

peace

PS. Jordan is a Highly Intelligent and practiced mentor.
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #127
funkyjesus
Banned

The Jordan Maxwell interview with Project Camelot is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life. It's brutal in its open and honest approach.

His blunt honesty in that we've gone too far and we are totally fucked is a refreshing approach from a man who pretty much gave birth to all of this.

You know he is right too, he says it himself - we are a niche area of humanity. We aren't even a percentage of the population nevermind a large percentage.

I sincerely hope I am wrong and that Jordan is too but - be honest, does anyone see any improvements or signs of hope over the last several years?

There are none because we can't be saved. "The light at the end of the tunnel is a train" sums it up perfectly.
Old 13-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #128
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyjesus View Post
I sincerely hope I am wrong and that Jordan is too but - be honest, does anyone see any improvements or signs of hope over the last several years?
unfortunately, no... but that's because the truth movement as a whole is extremely lazy. We prefer to sit online and bicker all day instead of passing out leaflets and organizing massive street demonstrations that will actually wake up people. We are screwed unless we all come together and make a dedicated effort to spread the word. There's still hope, but it's fading quickly.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #129
cruise4

Incredible stuff. Thanks Jordon and Project camelot.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 03:36 AM   #130
funkyjesus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
unfortunately, no... but that's because the truth movement as a whole is extremely lazy. We prefer to sit online and bicker all day instead of passing out leaflets and organizing massive street demonstrations that will actually wake up people. We are screwed unless we all come together and make a dedicated effort to spread the word. There's still hope, but it's fading quickly.
None of that will do anything. We had worldwide marches with literally millions of people against the Iraq War - nothing happened.

I walk past people in the street who try to give me leaflets - that certainly won't help.

We've had major celebrities come out with 9/11 and general conspiracy comments - that hasn't helped.

NOTHING is working, people do not want to wake up because they quite like the world. This is what Jordan Maxwell is saying, people are CHOOSING ignorance and stupidity and we have lost the fight.

All we can hope for is a quick, painless death or an alien rapture to take all awakened people to a nicer world, lol. I say lol but it really isn't funny.
Old 13-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #131
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
The Jordan Maxwell interview with Project Camelot is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life. It's brutal in its open and honest approach.

His blunt honesty in that we've gone too far and we are totally fucked is a refreshing approach from a man who pretty much gave birth to all of this.

You know he is right too, he says it himself - we are a niche area of humanity. We aren't even a percentage of the population nevermind a large percentage.

There are none because we can't be saved. "The light at the end of the tunnel is a train" sums it up perfectly.

That was a good speech he gave..

I am waiting for the onslaught of attacks though after his closing comment..

"for those who go around telling everyone is a Jewish conspiracy and its all the Jews.... your wrong... its all the Vatican, the Vatican is where it is"

something like that...
Old 13-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #132
funkyjesus
Banned

He isn't taking blame away from individual Jewish people - he just doesn't feel it is a grand Jewish conspiracy that is run solely by them, for them.

I happen to agree with him but many people on this forum are not inclined to think that way.
Old 13-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #133
kappy0405

Quote:
None of that will do anything...

I walk past people in the street who try to give me leaflets - that certainly won't help.

We've had major celebrities come out with 9/11 and general conspiracy comments - that hasn't helped.

NOTHING is working, people do not want to wake up because they quite like the world. This is what Jordan Maxwell is saying, people are CHOOSING ignorance and stupidity and we have lost the fight.
that's because we aren't out there actually trying to wake people up. They still like the world because they aren't aware of the manipulation behind it. I would wager that no more than 1% of the active posters on this forum actually attend demonstrations/protests and routinely pass out leaflets. I agree with you and JM that people don't want the truth, but that's a direct result of our inactivity imo. And those million-people protests against the Iraq War made a huge impact! Support for the war went from majority to minority in a matter of a few months. If we had a dedicated collective movement to spreading this information, the NWO wouldn't have a chance.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #134
funkyjesus
Banned

You make a good post but I feel this leaflet fetish people in this movement have has to stop.

If someone stops you in town and tries to give you a leaflet - you walk past them 9 times of out 10 and the other time you run past them. Why would anyone stop for a leaflet from someone who, to someone who is not aware of all of this, is a raving paranoid loony?

We need a more effective and frankly, less expensive method of expression than leaflets or handing out DVD's that will go straight in the bin. God knows what though.

*EDIT - I have video of an anti-war rally I went on posted on my YouTube channel so ha, I am so marchy in the towny :-p*

Last edited by funkyjesus; 14-10-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 17-12-2009, 03:03 AM   #135
lightgiver

Default Jordan Maxwell - Bene Elohim

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #136
bush doctor

Default End of days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magog_(Bible)
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #137
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
He isn't taking blame away from individual Jewish people - he just doesn't feel it is a grand Jewish conspiracy that is run solely by them, for them.
Well yea, he is aware that there are so called Jews involved in the global conspiracy... but as well as so called Christians, Muslims and more... and it is not about a group of Jews plotting for Jewish domination.. or even an elite Jewish domination...

Quote:
I happen to agree with him but many people on this forum are not inclined to think that way.
I agree, it is often thought why much of this info can be researched so freely today... well to be honest its because the "elite" have not tried to cover anything up at all.. they simply water it down with over load... they send overload out there so that everything could be true or false and the truth no longer is in sight for many and every way you look a new truth can be formed...

I believe this is the method they have used to oppress knowledge again and to great effect as although the "truth movement" has shown a slight advancement in human awareness... it has not really made any progress...

I think much of AJs stories about ETEs and stuff is made up to get attention as he is getting older.. but I think his research is quality.

Last edited by thirdwave; 19-12-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:55 AM   #138
ed benzedrine

Just watched the JM Vids from the opening post,
and I cant help drawing some parallels to the information put forward by Patrick Heron here
I'm not personally keen on Heron's presentation skills, but you could make your own opinions on that score.. its just very interesting to hear how close his information there is to what I think JM was alluding to, especially in his closing minutes with AJ.

Anyhooo ... have a wee watch & listen ( theres 10 Parts to watch ), and draw your own comparisons and conclusions.

I found it interesting because I cannot put hand on heart and say I am a 'christian', at least not in the sense that convention would interpret the meaning of the word.. but I do very much see how the christian / biblical thinking very closely follows the conclusions I find myself reaching.

Hope you find it interesting and informatove

Cheers,
Ed
Old 02-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #139
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
im sorry to say but alot of you guys are complete fucking idiots ... why the fuck would take some one elses opinions of jordan maxwelll ... are u to brainwashed and stupid to form your own opinion ... he is extreamly correct with the rising sun symbology ... even david icke talks about this symbol

and no ... not god nor anything will come to help us .... do u know why ....

BECAUSE YOUR HAVE THE ABILITY TO SAVE URSELF ...

now is not the time to sit back and critisize people ... we all know some shit is going down soon if u cant feel that then u are still very much asleep

Research things before u open your stupid fucking mouths ... dont take anyone elses opinion other then your own ... if u see something you dont agree with go freaking look it up and see for yourself if it is correct or valid ... dont just watch 1 stupid debunking vid and let it brainwash your opinion .... as someone said earlier if there is 5 debunking vids on him ... something is obviously up why would people go to such an extent to debunk someone like jordan maxwell ...

you guys make me dead set so angry some times ... i was quite a regular on this site a while ago as some people will remeber but some of the close minded shite and stupid brainwashed opinions made me stray away .... some of you people think your awake .... i say your either full of shit or sleep walking

your body is your consciousnessess vehical to navigate this reality ... its not real ... but while your vehical is here put it to some good use and lets take down these asshats at the top ... and whats the worst that happens ?? ... you die ?? ... well you cant die ... you can leave ur vehical in this would yes ... buy to die .... no sorry cant happen .. if you die you return back to ur consciousness state and leave this reality ... the elite are aware of this and know the tricks of the trade ... we dont and thats the way they made it ... we need to stop these guys and do it now and quickly before they really think of a way to screw us over .... to a massive extent in this reality

and ways ive gone way off topic ... super rant over lol ... i could go on forever ....wake up people ... like seriously .... open your eyes
it would be lovely to say that all of this is bullshit. however, one cannot as you will be fucked over and over. and to live in this pipedream, hoping things will go away, is fairytale.

jordan maxwell is speaking amazing truths. he has some unbelievable things to share. he can be confirmed by people like manly p. hall.

people who don't believe him can go throw themselves under a train.
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #140
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cosmos View Post
it would be lovely to say that all of this is bullshit. however, one cannot as you will be fucked over and over. and to live in this pipedream, hoping things will go away, is fairytale.

jordan maxwell is speaking amazing truths. he has some unbelievable things to share. he can be confirmed by people like manly p. hall.

people who don't believe him can go throw themselves under a train.
I respect the works he has done, and he has obviously shared loads of great research, but for me the stuff about meeting the ETE family who told him his mission and stuff just does not really make sense and its strange how he comes out with it all this time later...