Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 01-02-2009, 10:32 PM   #21
ownedtbh

dont be ignorant and watch DEBUNKING JORDAN MAXWELL - THE MOVIE

then tell me what you think about jordan maxwell.

most of you just dont like to hear the guy you have been listening to for years is a FRAUD.
ownedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #22
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
"they" have not made nothing i only watched 2 of the debunking films and they where made byaverage people like me and you. they show you how he makes things up and changes his words around i used to believe in maxwell but after seeing them 2 videos i know now who he really is.

he is nothing but a fraud

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79914965262207

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...debunked&dur=3

there is more if you look around.

Wow, you're drawing them curtains real tight... I'll listen to what he says first. I follow no-one blindly, but I like to hear what everyone has to say. One thing is 100% certain, if he was really was close to disclosing something fundamental to human existence, then TBPB will stop at nothing to discredit him, including producing umpteen videos by "ordinary people" debunking him... Spooks are "ordinary people" but I wouldn't trust them one iota

Last edited by lynfowars; 01-02-2009 at 10:34 PM.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #23
ownedtbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post
Wow, you're drawing them curtains real tight... I'll listen to what he says first. I follow no-one blindly, but I like to hear what everyone has to say.
thats the best way
ownedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #24
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
dont be ignorant and watch DEBUNKING JORDAN MAXWELL - THE MOVIE

then tell me what you think about jordan maxwell.

most of you just dont like to hear the guy you have been listening to for years is a FRAUD.
I don't need to watch any debunking videos.I know he's a fraud,but I think he has an appeal for gullible,impressionable people who get too bored in the pursuit of real,hard-fought for knowledge (of their own).

Last edited by fnulnu; 01-02-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: addendum
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #25
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu View Post
I don't need to watch any debunking videos.I know he's a fraud,but I think he has an appeal for gullible,impressionable people who get too bored in the pursuit of real,hard-fought for knowledge (of their own).
Wow, setting your stall out like that so publicly. I am far from gullible I will hear what he has to say.

A well enough done debunking job may be fully 'referenced and researched' and still be bunkum. Examples? Well, look at how the USS Liberty incident still stands fully judged by the MSM as an 'accident' rather than the deliberate murderous false-flag it was. As for 9-11? say no more...

These incidents prove people have to see ALL evidence and make their own minds up for the simple reason that there is more fraud done upon us by counter-intelligence than any individual could achieve.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #26
gtycoon

I think this is a symbol he is talking about:
http://www.mypokertube.com/members/v..._sunrise_cult/

Look at it compared to Obamas logo:

gtycoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #27
tien an
Banned

Anyone noticed the Morning Travel Alerts logo from the 'Mayor of London'?

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome...e-a.4932984.jp

PS It's in the Flash advertising.

(oh, and Citibank too...)

Last edited by tien an; 01-02-2009 at 11:18 PM. Reason: PS
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #28
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
something to consider, if maxwell is being honest with how terrified he is of the elite lately, they may have offered him a way out via the spread of information. Anyone in such a position of fear, as he openly admits to be, is letting his fear be known for a reason. I don't know if he is a very trustworthy source at this point, taking his position into consideration.

this was exactly my thought as i went on reading the posted info!!!!!!!!!!
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #29
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post

this was exactly my thought as i went on reading the posted info!!!!!!!!!!
That's a bit unfair? Are you suggesting this old man is going to end his days a coward, shivering in the corner? Rubbish! I heard him talk and I sensed no cowardice. Fear is a warrior's best friend, it does not go hand-in-hand with cowardice.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #30
scones86
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Brad Steiger recently mentioned his research buddies having a sense of impending change that involves some entity too. Maybe the answer has been in our face for years, hidden in plain sight...

Interesting times these are.
Where did you read that what Brad Steiger mentioned? Who is he anyway?
scones86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #31
cleopatraxxx

I KEEP ON SAYING:

we are alive, we are aware that Something is changing, something soon will bring a change: that is in the Elite's words/actions everywhere, so THEY KNOW...
WHATEVER it is, my personal opinion, keep yourself as healthy as possible, live your daily life in as much love for the family, friends, neighbours, pets, etc... just keep up the loving vibrations no matter what.

March 2009 is going to be a month of discord. Planets alignmetns aren't very positive, but individually, as far as i see it, as long as we keep optimistic and as healthy as possible, and one without the other suffers consequences, so just be the max optimistic as you can...
do keep the positive vibes and on an individual level that will affect the outside world to a small extent. if we all do it, the dose will increase and will make a bigger difference... don't fear.
death , even if it comes, is just a change of state and all family members and friends, those of similar vibration will reunite in a different environment. if Death is not coming, then the change even if so bad can be overcome. our grandparents survived WWII, WWI, so why wouldn't we???? if this is an electronic war, weather war, whatever it is for sure based on deceiving actions from governments, as far as i see it if one is aware, then nothing(!) will deceive us. FOLLOW YOUR HEART-the 6th Sense -and you will not go "wrong". You will be led where you have to be ;-)
keep as optimistic as possible. everything happens for a reason. of course don't be gullible...
Old 01-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #32
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
That's a bit unfair? Are you suggesting this old man is going to end his days a coward, shivering in the corner? Rubbish! I heard him talk and I sensed no cowardice. Fear is a warrior's best friend, it does not go hand-in-hand with cowardice.
no, no no....
sometimes things just aren't what we want them to be, or not as expected...
i know nothing about the man... i havne't even watched the videos..

all i know, is that everything around is so unsupportive of anything.

he could be saying the truth or simply adding salt to some theories and working for others.

just something to be aware of.
not necessarily the truth.
i hope people are realising that working for the bad side is not the way out.
whatever this man is saying, if it is the truth then of course, i can only applause him for his courage and righteousness!

if he on the other hand is not being truthfull but working for the bad side by making us think he is saying the truth... you know what i am on about...

tnx

Cleo

p.s.: lynfowars, is you SENSE this is truth what he says, then good. it will ressonate with your destiny and hopefully the old man is being true. Then we all benefit from his info. to others he may be saying bulls*it... follow YOUR FEELINGS, my personal opinion.

i am going to listen to him, i will come back with it.

TNX

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 01-02-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #33
gtycoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtycoon View Post
I think this is a symbol he is talking about:
http://www.mypokertube.com/members/v..._sunrise_cult/

Look at it compared to Obamas logo:

Obama logo on side of Philosophical research society

And great seal

Last edited by gtycoon; 02-02-2009 at 01:18 AM.
gtycoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:51 PM   #34
fnulnu

Quote:
Wow, setting your stall out like that so publicly.
Is that what I was doing? Sorry,sometimes I think it's still 1975.

Quote:
A well enough done debunking job may be fully 'referenced and researched' and still be bunkum.
I wasn't referring to any debunking jobs.I have my own background,one which enables me to recognise outright lies and fabrication in certain instances.
I'd agree that we should have all the access to all the information,but equally,there is a plethora of blatant bogus disinfo floating around the net which is then used to create even more documentaries and they are being taken as gospel by plenty of people who don't know any better.

Overall,I do not think it is benign to spread lies.
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #35
realfake
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoney View Post
Almost everyone I've talked to thinks it's the sun. It has to be.
Why the need for symbolism if "it" and the Sun are one and the same? If "it" were the Sun, then "it" would already be with us.
realfake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #36
loki
Inactive

im sorry to say but alot of you guys are complete fucking idiots ... why the fuck would take some one elses opinions of jordan maxwelll ... are u to brainwashed and stupid to form your own opinion ... he is extreamly correct with the rising sun symbology ... even david icke talks about this symbol

and no ... not god nor anything will come to help us .... do u know why ....

BECAUSE YOUR HAVE THE ABILITY TO SAVE URSELF ...

now is not the time to sit back and critisize people ... we all know some shit is going down soon if u cant feel that then u are still very much asleep

Research things before u open your stupid fucking mouths ... dont take anyone elses opinion other then your own ... if u see something you dont agree with go freaking look it up and see for yourself if it is correct or valid ... dont just watch 1 stupid debunking vid and let it brainwash your opinion .... as someone said earlier if there is 5 debunking vids on him ... something is obviously up why would people go to such an extent to debunk someone like jordan maxwell ...

you guys make me dead set so angry some times ... i was quite a regular on this site a while ago as some people will remeber but some of the close minded shite and stupid brainwashed opinions made me stray away .... some of you people think your awake .... i say your either full of shit or sleep walking

your body is your consciousnessess vehical to navigate this reality ... its not real ... but while your vehical is here put it to some good use and lets take down these asshats at the top ... and whats the worst that happens ?? ... you die ?? ... well you cant die ... you can leave ur vehical in this would yes ... buy to die .... no sorry cant happen .. if you die you return back to ur consciousness state and leave this reality ... the elite are aware of this and know the tricks of the trade ... we dont and thats the way they made it ... we need to stop these guys and do it now and quickly before they really think of a way to screw us over .... to a massive extent in this reality

and ways ive gone way off topic ... super rant over lol ... i could go on forever ....wake up people ... like seriously .... open your eyes
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #37
twistedconcept

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
yea and bill drunk crazy ass 'the driver shot kennady' cooper is a reliable dedunker huh?

The same Bill Cooper that paid with his life to spread the truth? The same Bill Cooper that gave great insight into freemasonry and symbology? Bill Cooper was a hero and a patriot.

Also, where do you get the impression he was a "crazy drunk"? Do you have any evidence for these claims?

By your logic, Icke is a nutter because he believes in reptilians.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:53 AM   #38
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedconcept View Post
The same Bill Cooper that paid with his life to spread the truth? The same Bill Cooper that gave great insight into freemasonry and symbology? Bill Cooper was a hero and a patriot.

Also, where do you get the impression he was a "crazy drunk"? Do you have any evidence for these claims?

By your logic, Icke is a nutter because he believes in reptilians.
Nah bill cooper got shot up by some cops for waving a gun around.

It wasnt an assasination or a hit, it was what happens when you wave a gun in a cops face.
The guy was NUTS.
Ever heard alex jones talk about him?
He was threatening and swearing and demanding stuff.

And he claimed the most BOGUS stuff was real.
When i was watching behold a pale horse i turned it off soon as he said the driver shot kennady.
He was a sensationalist, a crank, a crackpot, a loony, a moonbat.

Was some of the stuff he said true? yup.
Was most of it? Nope.

He also spent most of his time badmouthing JM, alex jones and various other people.
He isnt 'right' by virtue of the fact he's dead.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:02 AM   #39
helloperator
Banned

And you're not right by virtue of all your derogatory adjectives
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:08 AM   #40
secondsun

Quote:
he is nothing but a fraud
watched the `debunking jordan maxwell` one!... well worth the watch!... thanks!

Quote:
yea and bill drunk crazy ass 'the driver shot kennady' cooper is a reliable dedunker huh?
...true!...maybe he was fooled too!?...we all get fooled from time to time... but it is worth noting that Cooper got shot dead by a sheriff.... and maxwell, so far, has`nt!