Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
seeking_truth_lpool
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Michael Tsarion

What's your guys opinion on him?
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

whats yours?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
akana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,045
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I am undecided about him, I haven't checked out much of his stuff - but I would like to. Can you recommend some good videos ?
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
seeking_truth_lpool
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
whats yours?
undecided yet.... Its early days

watching this at the moment,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5184878490822#
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default

Very knowledgeable fella and has done some great research. I quite like him.

Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 1 of 16



Last edited by lobuk; 25-01-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edited to show vid ;)
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
seeking_truth_lpool
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Very knowledgeable fella and has done some great research. I quite like him.

Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 1 of 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MUGZ6JuRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MUGZ6JuRI
That's a cracking documentary, but as I mentioned I need to see more of his stuff before I can form an opinion
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

There is a researchers forum, if you scroll down.

There is plenty of information about him there and this thread is being moved there too
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

Micheal T is very deep and his work needs studied, not scrolled through.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
pduffy4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glasgow, Scotland.
Posts: 1,725
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default This page may shed some interesting light on....

This page may shed some interesting light on some conspiracy researchers:

http://brianstalin-objectivetruthdemo.blogspot.com/

I was not sure whether it was wise to post this but it is in the public domain anyway so, erm... have fun.

This is Brianstalins main page
http://brianstalin-index.blogspot.com/
Very interesting indeed.
__________________
"Your mind is like a parachute. It works best when it is open" - Jim Marrs


Last edited by pduffy4; 25-01-2011 at 07:44 PM.
pduffy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #10
seeking_truth_lpool
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pduffy4 View Post
This page may shed some interesting light on some conspiracy researchers:

http://brianstalin-objectivetruthdemo.blogspot.com/

I was not sure whether it was wise to post this but it is in the public domain anyway so, erm... have fun.

This is Brianstalins main page
http://brianstalin-index.blogspot.com/
Very interesting indeed.
looks interesting, thanks
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #11
hertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 549
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

hertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #12
angelthecat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,569
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Michael Tsarion has been limited in his work by the fact he has to rely on sources that may already be corrupt or misleading, unless you have unlimited access the vatican archives [and if you have what is their motive] there is no way you can research the truth and have to rely on assumption or other peoples research, but there is one comment he makes that leads me to doubt his sincerity, it is called auto-programming, and is used in NLP, he often states that anyone who has done their research 'knows' what he is talking about. this leaves me to believe that he is trying to assert it as fact [without backing it up with evidence] and if you don't believe him you are either stupid or lacking in knowledge, that is not a way forward, its the kings new clothes, for a real truth movement
__________________
no politicians were hurt in the making of this war
http://www.davidicke.com/forum overcome the hypnosis
“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #13
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
Michael Tsarion has been limited in his work by the fact he has to rely on sources that may already be corrupt or misleading, unless you have unlimited access the vatican archives [and if you have what is their motive] there is no way you can research the truth and have to rely on assumption or other peoples research, but there is one comment he makes that leads me to doubt his sincerity, it is called auto-programming, and is used in NLP, he often states that anyone who has done their research 'knows' what he is talking about. this leaves me to believe that he is trying to assert it as fact [without backing it up with evidence] and if you don't believe him you are either stupid or lacking in knowledge, that is not a way forward, its the kings new clothes, for a real truth movement
Interesting post, I have noticed that too, he either has an unusual way of wording his sentences or he is using NLP. my knowledge of NLP is too limited to be certain.

He has a background in psychology, so that tends to influence his view of the people at the top, I find his perspective interesting, but I bear in mind that he could be spreading disinfo.

I would recommend checking out his work to anyone that is unfamiliar with it, but just don't accept it all as fact.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #14
leo1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
Interesting post, I have noticed that too, he either has an unusual way of wording his sentences or he is using NLP. my knowledge of NLP is too limited to be certain.

He has a background in psychology, so that tends to influence his view of the people at the top, I find his perspective interesting, but I bear in mind that he could be spreading disinfo.

I would recommend checking out his work to anyone that is unfamiliar with it, but just don't accept it all as fact.
Hi can you explain wat NPL is
leo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo1 View Post
Hi can you explain wat NPL is

Neuro-Linguistic-Programming
This is a vast topic that relates to understanding human communication. People can be trained to use NLP to communicate ideas or to understand others. Coding and decoding the words used to convey speech in conjunction with the body language.

Like a lot of other things, it can be used for good or bad reasons. Used frequently by magicians, hypnotists, politicans, some medical staff and corporate personnel. NLP is used by negotiators in hostage situations etc as well.

I was trained to use NLP when dealing with my caseload and staff in a former career.

Just do a Net search and you will literally find thousands of references.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
leo1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you
leo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #17
leo1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akana View Post
I am undecided about him, I haven't checked out much of his stuff - but I would like to. Can you recommend some good videos ?
Check out redicecreations web site it has lots of information and radio archives about different subject. Michael tsarion has hours of his work on there.
leo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #18
leo1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Has anyone check out redicecreation.com one of my best website for info
leo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #19
akana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,045
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo1 View Post
Check out redicecreations web site it has lots of information and radio archives about different subject. Michael tsarion has hours of his work on there.
Thank you! That looks like a great site, will be very useful. And welcome to the forum!

Last edited by akana; 26-01-2011 at 04:13 PM.
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:08 AM   #20
axomoxa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 241
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

most of MTSAR s work takes legwork to fully understand...at the same time if you can start anywhere, start with him.
with his unique articulate ability to teach, what is there to say about him that he doesnt already demonstrate everytime he opens his mouth. he is called a teachers teacher for a reason. Lets just put it this way...in the last 5, 6 years of weekly if not daily studies that I have done...most people cant even hold the light to his brilliance and speech and knowledge. there is very little I disagree with that has been sourced by others.


Origins and Oracles is his definite collection. answers to matters most cannot even ask the question:
50 parts
__________________
"Just because they're selling you BS does not mean you have to buy into it"~ Michael Tsarion

Last edited by axomoxa; 08-03-2011 at 03:12 AM.
axomoxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.