Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 29-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #681
alanjtaylor

Default Both

From everything I have seen and read, I do not believe that all can be accounted for as a government hoax by any stretch of the imagination. I believe the secret government has certainly perpetuated many alien hoaxes to put us off the scent of real alien occupying forces, and also to gain control of a situation in which the world is about to learn that we do have aliens here. We are going to find out, so they would like to control that, by controlling the information we receive regarding disclosure. Diclosure on their terms, so that they tell us that the bad occupying aliens are good. And that the good aliens out their that cannot get too close to us but will tell us the truth when they can, are bad and not to be trusted. So I believe both is true. Hoaxes are occuring, but also real aliens are here. A malevolent occupying alien force creating hoaxes.
alanjtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #682
loveunite

my opinion on this matter is that there are corrupt greedy human beings controlling things aka the shadow government. And these humans are hiding tecnology and other things from us in order to have us under their control. Then maybe they have gotten help from some other beings, stolen from other beings etc
Or even working together with some other beings.
But, the humans are the ones.

With that i mean those in power behind the scenes.
loveunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #683
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I am yet to here what info Cooper had to prove it was a government hoax.. its almost as if he thought it because someone told him... not good enough for me.

Further more that are obviously government hoaxes, it does not mean its all a hoax though and a hoax certainly does not account for all the data there is regarding UFOs and ETs... so on..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:16 AM   #684
thetruthcollector
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Bill Cooper is one of the greatest researchers of the UFO phenomena and believed in genuine UFOs originally due to documentation.
Eventually Cooper stated that UFOs are government creations and that the idea of Aliens was a government invented hoax to create an enemy that will bring about a World government through panic.

The UFO Deception - Classified Info - Bill Cooper - YouTube

Do you think that Bill Cooper is right and that all of this talk of Aliens is a government created hoax which Hollywood promotes in movies and that alternate researchers are taking and running with it?
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
What do you think about this?
I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John
Bill Cooper is absolutely correct!!

I am not saying there are not alien life forms, but the gov is using it as a fear factor for control because when the religion box fails to keep control over the masses then BOOM, Alien invasion ensues!
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 04:49 AM   #685
whitescales

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Bill Cooper is one of the greatest researchers of the UFO phenomena and believed in genuine UFOs originally due to documentation.
Eventually Cooper stated that UFOs are government creations and that the idea of Aliens was a government invented hoax to create an enemy that will bring about a World government through panic.

The UFO Deception - Classified Info - Bill Cooper - YouTube

Do you think that Bill Cooper is right and that all of this talk of Aliens is a government created hoax which Hollywood promotes in movies and that alternate researchers are taking and running with it?
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
What do you think about this?
I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John

My experiences with ETs prove Bill Cooper wrong. Cooper was the one who said that the UFO in the 1984 Olympic ending ceremony was real even though you can see and hear the helicopter suspending it. Cooper was an angry, drunk fool, who was indoctrinated by religious hogwash. I am not even in the mood for a religious debate but that is where I stand on this. I have experienced ETs and I have never been kidnapped by the government. Cooper was a disinformation agent or he was a con artist. Lastly he could have been insane! All I know is that Cooper was full of shite. People deny the existence of ETs because they are afraid. They want it to be a government hoax because it means that they can remain asleep in their protective bubble. Their religions and false perceptions remain unharmed. This supposition implies that Icke, and every single ET researcher are all lying, that every single witness to ETs are lying, or insane, and it implies that I am a liar, or that I am insane, as I too have had experiences. Just because you have not experienced something, does not mean that it is false, the government may want you to think that it is a man made hoax! There are plenty of reasons why the existence of ETs and advanced free energy technology would ruin the current control structure that rules over the common human masses.

Last edited by whitescales; 20-10-2013 at 04:52 AM.
whitescales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #686
whitescales

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjtaylor View Post
From everything I have seen and read, I do not believe that all can be accounted for as a government hoax by any stretch of the imagination. I believe the secret government has certainly perpetuated many alien hoaxes to put us off the scent of real alien occupying forces, and also to gain control of a situation in which the world is about to learn that we do have aliens here. We are going to find out, so they would like to control that, by controlling the information we receive regarding disclosure. Diclosure on their terms, so that they tell us that the bad occupying aliens are good. And that the good aliens out their that cannot get too close to us but will tell us the truth when they can, are bad and not to be trusted. So I believe both is true. Hoaxes are occuring, but also real aliens are here. A malevolent occupying alien force creating hoaxes.
And here is one voice of reason amidst a sea of doubters who were predisposed to be doubters. They trust Cooper because of his religion, because they believe him to be honest, never mind the hordes of people who have had encounters with ETs, myself included. There will always be people to doubt everything, as some people still believe that the Earth is FLAT. FLAT. It is insane to say the least. I know ETs are real but sadly I cannot convince the skeptics. But that is fine by me! Yes the government is lying about ETs, yes the government could stage some of the events in order to force the masses to buy their brand of reality, and hell even Alex Collier says that there will be a staged alien invasion, and HE claims to be a contactee! I do not know if Collier is credible or not, but my point is that just because the government may use ETs to perpetuate a control program, does not mean that those ETs are not here. A fake alien threat would be just as easy to pull off if ETs are here working with the government. It would be easier to stage an invasion, saving trillions of dollars, working with human shills who sell out their own planet, than to actually invade, and waste resources. Note that aliens do not use dollars obviously, I probably could have said money, or whatever ETs use as currency, if they have currency. Most accounts say that they do not.. anyhow I digress: The bottom line is that it would be cheaper and less of a hassle for ETs to stage an invasion while working with the powers that be. Then the one world government is in place without a single shot fired. Then the ETs reveal themselves and everyone knows they have been played but it is too late.

Last edited by whitescales; 20-10-2013 at 05:03 AM.
whitescales is offline   Reply With Quote