Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #12001
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
Welcome to the forum from a nearly newbie

Yes the statistics of the cases of abuse that are KNOWN about are frightening. Who knows what the real figure is?

I now realise how lucky I am not to have had any form of abuse in my childhood.
Yeah I'm with you on that, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one I know who had a trouble free child hood. It was great, a few notable incidents which I'm sure everyone has, but I generally got to my teens without any kind of traumatic incident at all, not even close. Well, I choked on a bacon rind when I was very small, which is my first memory. But that's all.

And lately, I feel especially grateful and lucky for that!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #12002
marlowe
Banned

Lord David Owen the Committee of 300, Royal Institute of International Affairs, and Bilderberg member?

Last edited by marlowe; 05-11-2012 at 09:29 PM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #12003
shuffle
Banned

check out my new signature any decent members of freemasonry reading this thread,isnt that what you signed up for?
shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #12004
n317v

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
Agreed...I guess thats as baffling as being a killer tbh, I mean..why didnt they ever think he may get out and come after them
Ha...Just imagine peter sutcliffe having a piece of paper with your address on it ...i wouldnt like that and ime a bloke!
n317v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #12005
sweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Yeah I'm with you on that, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one I know who had a trouble free child hood. It was great, a few notable incidents which I'm sure everyone has, but I generally got to my teens without any kind of traumatic incident at all, not even close. Well, I choked on a bacon rind when I was very small, which is my first memory. But that's all.

And lately, I feel especially grateful and lucky for that!
Same here -I nearly died choking on a extra strong mint but luckily my mum saved me.

I had lots of accidents etc but nothing sexual ever occurred thankfully.

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #12006
brontide

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Lord David Owen the Committee of 300, Royal Institute of International Affairs, and Bilderberg member?
Yep.

From Parliamentary Under Secretary for Health to Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs within 4 years.

Helps to know the right people...
Old 05-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #12007
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander View Post
Yass ?

I think Yass' computer fried like mine...
Guys, honestly, find yourself a friendly nerd you can trust, and get yerselves onto Linux Mint.

It's a beauty!

WhiteHorse recommends:
Linux Mint 12 KDE - if you've got some older hardware it will run like a dream.

(They made some radical changes with Linux Mint 13. Normally Linux desktops come in two flavours, GNOME (kinda Mac style) and KDE (kinda Win style.). I think KDE is a good choice for those migrating from Windows.

Do yourselves a test: get a spare old laptop or desktop. Go to Linux Mint homepage and download a version of Linux for yourself. Download one of the versions, burn it as an ISO to a DVD disc, and boot the laptop/desktop to CD in the BIOS. You can also download slimer versions for CD for those old machines that wont boot to DVD. And you can also copy the ISO to a mem stick (at least 2GB) and boot the machine to USB.

And give it a whirl. Linux Mint has a massive following and you can often find an answer by typing your question in Google preceeded or followed by "Linux Mint" and the answer will generally be from the Linux Mint Community forum.

Linux mint gives you fully codeced up internet browsing and multimedia; it comes with Firefox and VLC, and Opera and Chrome are easy to install.

It has revolutionised my home computing this year!

You have to be patient, learn the new system, but not for the hardcore gamer, as it is only just appearing on the pc gaming radar. But if it's internet browsing and AV you want, MINT is the dogs.

(For you multimedia geeks, try running your home AV on XBMC... just wow )

Peace and good luck y'all
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #12008
fairyprincess

I've also been very fortunate, my brother had an 'incident' with a bloke. My granny also was the subject of abuse when she was 5.

I also once stopped a customer where I worked from leading a kid away.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #12009
geo57

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man_in_the_empty_cab View Post
I was in care myself shuffle and two homes I were in had a bit of a scandal. One got 4 years for abusing the girls and I got rushed out of one home and dumped in a grotty bed and breakfast in the back streets of Huddersfield because I knew that the bitch who was in charge was taking lads from the home back to her house and sleeping with them. It all came out when the police charged her with murdering her husband, and she got aquitted
Shuffle is correct and not all homes were bad but I have to say that it was just luck that children didn't suffer. I was witness to many things which today would warrant a jail sentence for the swines!
geo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #12010
thentherewere4

Allow me to introduce the Catholic Church to this thread. Well it was only a matter of time.

A Father with some boys. Is there an orphanage or home for children in or near GlenCoe?

This particular Father/Cannon is attached to St. Patricks and appears for more than 25 years in pictures alongside Saville, usually with an assortment of young boys.

There seems to be close links between St. Patricks it's Fathers (and Savile) to the football club Celtic. Kevin Kelly it's then chairman often visited St.Patricks when Savile himself was there.

Savilles association with St.Patricks was long and not only reserved for those who had completed their ecclesiastic studies.

Savile photographed here in the company of Father O'Connoll (again) with another Father and some unknown student priests. This is thought to have been taken with Saville supposedly pointing out the location of his new house. If the chronology of this picture is correct Saville bought the house in Glen Coe only after he had befriended the local priests at St.Patricks.
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #12011
marlowe
Banned

Browsing about David Owen, I found this - it's a different David Owen, but it's about Bryn Estyn, the Waterhouse tribunal and masonic cover-ups.

http://www.rebeccatelevision.com/articles/mason_free_01

Last edited by marlowe; 05-11-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #12012
sweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
Yep.

From Parliamentary Under Secretary for Health to Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs within 4 years.

He used to give me the creeps - very much how i imagine the devil would look in human form. Spitting Image did a brilliant puppet of him.

ignorance is a choice"
Old 05-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #12013
light_shiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliette View Post
As it is now quite current, a link to the Waterhouse report.
As someone who waded through this entire report several years ago, I can confirm that it does consume a lengthy digestive period. I would suggest Chapter 50 as a good starting point if you are interested in the Police Investigation. Sometimes, I think they make these reports so thick (in terms of pages) in order to deter people from actually reading them and making it difficult to sort out the relevant bits from the padding. It was only on a recent reading that I spotted sections of interesting info that I had missed previously - especially as it related to a person who I knew well. I must have dozed off during the reading session!
light_shiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #12014
shuffle
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man_in_the_empty_cab View Post
I was in care myself shuffle and two homes I were in had a bit of a scandal. One got 4 years for abusing the girls and I got rushed out of one home and dumped in a grotty bed and breakfast in the back streets of Huddersfield because I knew that the bitch who was in charge was taking lads from the home back to her house and sleeping with them. It all came out when the police charged her with murdering her husband, and she got aquitted
I heard of one instance later on that involved one of my childhood friends,i am sadly putting that down to statistics,i think im pretty alert and reckon i would have caught on to any member/s of staff doing this in the home i was in because 3 years is a long time,its like living with a big family of 30 kids and 20 staff for 3 years,i have been saddened of late by new posters saying be wary of any male wanting to work with kids etc,i mean thats like alienating half the fucking population and reminded me of janet street porter using the feminism to divide the audience, we the decent majority are all in this together do not let us get divided.anway i know foster parents,social workers,carers and i know them all to be decent people, we should all focus on the minority even if it is in the 10s of thousands and shine the spotlight on them and focus on a better future for us all and those who will be here when we are long gone,this is our chance to make history.
shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #12015
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewellerymaker View Post
It is very obvious to me that they're talking about a vibrator. Would make sense if he was impotent, but the wife still wanted to get hers!

I think we need to be careful not to look for bad things when they're not necessarily there. Someone may have already posted this because I can't get to the end of the thread! Not enough time!

By the way Anders, I don't think you look like Mr Darcy, but your resemblance to Piers Morgan is remarkable!! Just would like to say 'hat's off to you sir'! You're very brave and I hope you stay safe.
xxxxx

Hi

Nah, don't get the vibrator tone, if so, kinda still means a bout of impotence. The whole show was a train wreck, and even VILE made a fool of himself - which was rare.

As regards Peeeeers, I have a chin, and some BALLZ - Mark Miwords Peeeeers, Mark Miwords Kitty...
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #12016
light_shiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
Yep.

But he's a very nice man!!!!
light_shiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #12017
allseeingipod

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
Allow me to introduce the Catholic Church to this thread. Well it was only a matter of time.

A Father with some boys. Is there an orphanage or home for children in or near GlenCoe?

This particular Father/Cannon is attached to St. Patricks and appears for more than 25 years in pictures alongside Saville, usually with an assortment of young boys.

There seems to be close links between St. Patricks it's Fathers (and Savile) to the football club Celtic. Kevin Kelly it's then chairman often visited St.Patricks when Savile himself was there.

Savilles association with St.Patricks was long and not only reserved for those who had completed their ecclesiastic studies.

Savile photographed here in the company of Father O'Connoll (again) with another Father and some unknown student priests. This is thought to have been taken with Saville supposedly pointing out the location of his new house. If the chronology of this picture is correct Saville bought the house in Glen Coe only after he had befriended the local priests at St.Patricks.
Savile looks like your archetypal nonce in that first B&W snap. He missed his calling - he should have been in horror films.
allseeingipod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #12018
marlowe
Banned

Look at that shifty-looking sod in the dog collar.

Edit - come to think of it, they all look shifty. The one on the right with the beard looks like a cross between Mandelson and Lionel Blair.

Last edited by marlowe; 05-11-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #12019
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingipod View Post
Savile looks like your archetypal nonce in that first B&W snap. He missed his calling - he should have been in horror films.
the priest in the checked jumper is a freaky lookin fella as well
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #12020
sweetangel

[quote=anders7777;

as regards peeeeers, i have a chin, and some ballz .[/quote]

:d:d:d:d

ignorance is a choice"