Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
You may kindly suggest, yes.
I may be Kind... Just not your kind
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #4002
shuffle
Banned

I read a thread on here from 2006 and on it was TheGrandSecretary who claimed he was high up in the masons and who also claimed he knew Jimmy Saville infact he was saying how Saville was a good man and he was a charitable man now call me a conspiracy theorist but doesnt the good and charitable links ring a bell???
shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #4003
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
The Krays were not masons.. but the Krays knew of them [through Charlie as R&R were too 'naive'] and used some of them in courts, police station and paid for through clubs

don't ask for proof...for this duck you're not worth it
PPfff
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #4004
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
There have been a lot of people making a lot of claims on this thread. However, welling then comes along and confronts someone on a certain claim they have made with no proof, while claiming the opposite with no proof. Blatant hypocrisy.

With respect, the hypocrisy is yours if you will let "a lot of people making a lot of claims" go by without challenging them and then immediately demand proof when someone tries to contest their claims.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #4005
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
No thank you, this is being connected to JS and therefore it is on topic and belongs here. You can't censor us, you are obviously a Mason methinks!
with respect.
Of course I'm a mason., but this thread is about Jimmy Savile

I thought posters on this forum were seekers of truth, justice and fair play, not lies, unsubstantiated accusations and false rumours.

Perhaps I've got it wrong
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #4006
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
I read a thread on here from 2006 and on it was TheGrandSecretary who claimed he was high up in the masons and who also claimed he knew Jimmy Saville infact he was saying how Saville was a good man and he was a charitable man now call me a conspiracy theorist but doesnt the good and charitable links ring a bell???
That would be the guy Peter Clatworthy, self styled Grand Secretary of the Lodge of All England. An unrecognised organisation with less than a 100 members. Nothing to do with UGLE.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #4007
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post
With respect, the hypocrisy is yours if you will let "a lot of people making a lot of claims" go by without challenging them and then immediately demand proof when someone tries to contest their claims.
I don't have the time to challenge everyone making a claim on this thread. I judge every claim for myself and expect others to do the same. However, welling was not merely contesting a claim on the basis of proof; he was also claiming the opposite at the same time with no proof. This was the first time I had noticed such blatant hypocrisy on this thread and felt obliged to point it out. Everyone can judge for themselves whether they think I am a hypocrite for not challenging every claim on this thread, while choosing to challenge a counterclaimer who waxed lyrical about proof and provided no more proof for his own claim than in the original claim he was challenging. Cheers.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 20-10-2012 at 12:51 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #4008
shuffle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
That would be the guy Peter Clatworthy, self styled Grand Secretary of the Lodge of All England. An unrecognised organisation with less than a 100 members. Nothing to do with UGLE.
It will all come out in the end buddy about freemasonic coverups,security services compromising politicians for the rothschilds,the time for secrecy and coverups is over you and your ilk are dinosaurs just about to be hit by a meteor.

oh and the paedos with the yachts got met thinking,remember Peter"prince of darkness" Mandelson on Rothschilds yacht with Gideon Osbourne.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...othschild.html

Last edited by shuffle; 20-10-2012 at 12:50 AM.
shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:48 AM   #4009
yass

I suppose we can conceive that he is a mason.

Jimmy Saville and boxer Frank Bruno meeting serial killer Peter Sutcliff (aka The Yorkshire Ripper) Note the handshake.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-hospital.html

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=cream&page=4

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #4010
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
PPfff
you better blow that back up again before it goes flat
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #4011
tony roma
Banned

muscle pimp
with his muscle.
sutcliffe,savile and poor confused frankie boy.

wacky handshake foto from one of jims little camera helpers.
a picture a message for who?
remember when the fake recorded voice of jack said i will kill again.
why is nobody talking about jim taking his friend peter for day trips out.
what about night trips.
imagine the power the thrill of i am jack i am back.
for one night only.
uncle jims fucking big brutal helper.
imagine the energy the bloody power.
tony roma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #4012
discovery77
Banned

Default Savile Masonry

''He was a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta) All HIGH Masonic orders''
Let's see our Mason friend challenge this title....
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #4013
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony roma View Post
muscle pimp
with his muscle.
sutcliffe,savile and poor confused frankie boy.

wacky handshake foto from one of jims little camera helpers.
a picture a message for who?
remember when the fake recorded voice of jack said i will kill again.
why is nobody talking about jim taking his friend peter for day trips out.
what about night trips.
imagine the power the thrill of i am jack i am back.
for one night only.
uncle jims fucking big brutal helper.
imagine the energy the bloody power.
Excellent points!
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #4014
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontettra View Post
That was a very touching story. I liked and totally agreed with the bottom line (sentence).
Quote:
‘He wasn’t a saint — he was a monster, a paedophile, a sex offender. What would I like to do? If I could dig him up, I’d let the crows feed on him.’

Old 20-10-2012, 01:42 AM   #4015
yass

For those who haven't seen his coffin from this perspective:

Old 20-10-2012, 02:47 AM   #4016
urbanprisoner

This whole thing seems to point to the British establishment being rotten to the core for all of my lifetime.

absolutely sickening and I really feel sorry for the kids who suffered in "Great? Britain"
urbanprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #4017
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by florencef View Post
Startling stuff just online from the Daily Telegraph This is getting mainstream.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-iceberg.html
There is some heartening stuff there, but mainstream is still the TV news really. Until I see newsreaders on Sky, the BBC, Channel 4 News etc. saying all of this with firm conviction, then I won't get carried away. Even then it wouldn't be the whole truth. They need to be telling us that this goes to the highest echelons of power in this country, no not Downing Street , and that these people can't be exposed without wholesale political and societal change. As too many people connected to this, in one way or the other, have a hand in the media industry it won't happen. I have just highlighted a few bits from the article that stood out to me below.

Quote:
The States of Jersey Police have confirmed that an Haut de la Garenne resident had alleged abuse by Savile in the mid-Seventies during the 2008 inquiry, but said there had been insufficient evidence for an investigation to proceed. The authority has also confirmed that three more victims of Savile on Jersey have contacted them in recent days.
Insufficient evidence to proceed with even questioning Savile then?

Quote:
Rumours about abuse at Haut de la Garenne had been rife for years but, according to Harper, junior police officers who tried to help those making allegations were “thwarted by corrupt seniors”. He claims that the 2008 inquiry so infuriated and embarrassed Jersey’s establishment that a campaign was initiated to smear the lead officers and label them credulous and money-wasting.
I never heard the mainstream press widely reporting this angle at the time. Why weren't they shouting from the rooftops for days on end?

Quote:
Harper retired in autumn 2008, to help care for his daughter and her young family, after his Army officer son-in-law was killed in Afghanistan. His supportive boss, Chief Officer Graham Power, a former senior Met officer and recipient of the Queen’s Police Medal, was suspended in November 2008. Both officers were later investigated by outside forces, at Jersey’s instigation, but no evidence of misconduct was found.
How is it that someone close to a person exposing corruption ends up dead so often? Yes, soldiers die in Afghanistan, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that his death had been arranged as punishment for Harper. I have seen this pattern too many times, in too many cases and in too many countries for it to be coincidental. A genuinely accidental death would certainly be an exception to the rule.

Quote:
Jersey’s former health minister, Stuart Syvret, who backed the victims and police in the 2008 investigation, was also sacked. He was imprisoned last year for publicising a serious allegation on another, unrelated matter which, for legal reasons, cannot be described.
Shock horror, he somehow ended up in jail.

Quote:
As a result of the fallout from the investigation into Haut de la Garenne, the public was left believing that Harper and his team had over-reacted to the abuse allegations. Yet seven former members of staff at the home have since been convicted of abuse, and to date compensation has been agreed for over 100 victims, with many more civil cases pending. Police had allegations against 150 individuals, many never adequately investigated – including Savile. There are at least four known victims of Savile from Jersey, and at least one disclosed their abuse to police in 2008, yet it is only now that their claims are being considered seriously.
The mainstream media and only the mainstream media were responsible for that.

Quote:
Jersey Police have confirmed that one victim made accusations against Savile in 2008. But, for reasons that are still unclear, it is thought the allegations were not typed up into the statements seen by senior officers. It is believed that Savile denied ever having been to Haut de la Garenne and threatened to sue a newspaper for claiming that he visited the home.
Yawn.

Quote:
Possible links are emerging between abuse in Jersey children’s homes and the earlier notorious Islington children’s homes paedophile ring. A key figure in the ring, Islington’s deputy children’s homes superintendent Nicholas Rabet, came from Jersey. He had worked there in childcare, and regularly took children from the north London council’s homes on camping trips to the island.
This is probably the best bit of the article.

Quote:
Rabet fled Britain after the press exposed him, but was charged in Thailand in 2006 with abusing 30 boys there, the youngest six. He killed himself before he could be tried. His ally, Neil Hocquart, killed himself in custody in Ely, Cambridgeshire, in 1991, after being found with hundreds of paedophile videos. He had grown up in care in Norfolk and was taken to Guernsey, where he became the “cabin boy” of a sea captain, before returning to Britain to recruit children for the paedophile ring. Karin Ward, who featured in the ITV documentary about Savile that sparked the current inquiries, has described being abused by the star during a camping trip from her Norfolk children’s home.
Yes, i'm sure they did kill themselves.

Quote:
The Attorney General, William Bailhache, issued a statement in June 2009 stating that two historic abuse investigations were dropped because of a lack of evidence. “Cases of this nature are often difficult. There is rarely any independent evidence, and often the cases come down to being the word of one person against another… A decision not to bring criminal proceedings does not necessarily mean that those who have made complaints are not believed. A decision not to prosecute means only that the Attorney General, having fully considered all of the available evidence and other information, has decided that an acquittal is more likely than a conviction.”
On the other hand, in cases of hearsay involving innocent parents, it's perfectly swell to move in, steal their kids and threaten them with jail if they say a word about it. Alrighty Mr. Bailhache!
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 20-10-2012 at 03:20 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 03:21 AM   #4018
jubbly

<============

Wow, check the avatar.

It is from this story in the express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...s-in-sex-probe

Quote:
A spokesman said the investigation would include people who engaged in abuse, people who facilitated or knew about it and anyone involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.
Bloody hell, if they do what they say they will do this will be like operation ore with 3,000 people arrested. But no doubt the main ones will be D-noticed as per usual.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 03:47 AM   #4019
kiwi_

Why do so many of you have him as your avatar
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 04:02 AM   #4020
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post
<============

Wow, check the avatar.

It is from this story in the express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...s-in-sex-probe

Bloody hell, if they do what they say they will do this will be like operation ore with 3,000 people arrested. But no doubt the main ones will be D-noticed as per usual.
wow indeed, explosive stuff. All starting to happen and come out. Started with 5 women, now its in the thousands, and we'll probably never know the full extent. So many probably met a deadly fate and can never tell their tale.
What a truly evil set of deceivers and satanists have been running the country and 'entertaining' us.

Thought David was great on Alex Jones today and is also on Red Ice Radio exposing Savile's royal connections tonight. http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-121018.php