Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
Bill will be live today on the UK Column discussing J VILE
2pm - 4pm

Link Here: http://www.ukcolumn.org/live

Tuning in right now
Old 11-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #2042
countingtoes

I was reading this post at the start but it's so extensive I can't possibly read the rest, one thing did come up in my mind though with the talk earlier about the authorities tolerating him because of their respect for the spirt that occupies him.
He was born on October 31st 1926 and he died aged 84 on October 29th 2011,
Astrologically they seem very close on the yearly cycle
I know it's a long shot but would anyone who has more knowledge about the true calendar before it was bastardised by the church find any significance here, I believe the Calendar we use is astrologically mistimed.

There is also something about him nearly dying at 5 months old, perhaps as part of a possession ritual?

I really have no clue about most these things, just a couple more things about him that might help join some dots
Cheers
CT
countingtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #2043
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal: FOURTH TV star accused

- Unnamed 'media personality' still alive not yet named in probe
- Woman came forward after watching ITV documentary
- Comedian Freddie Starr strenuously denies allegations

A fourth TV celebrity has been dragged into the Jimmy Savile child sex scandal, the Standard can reveal.

A woman has told how she was targeted by a well-known figure when she was a young girl. She came forward after watching an ITV documentary exposing the late DJ as a sexual predator who abused teenage girls at the height of his fame at the BBC.
The new accusations are directed at a “media personality” who is still alive and has not yet been named.
They follow accusations made against singer Gary Glitter. One woman, Karin Ward, also alleges that comedian Freddie Starr molested her in Savile’s BBC dressing room when she was 14.
Starr, 69, has strenuously denied the accusations.
When asked if he had ever fondled an under-age girl, he said: “Never. I never have done. I never will do. It’s not my style. It’s not in me to do that. If there’s one thing I hate, close to my heart, is paedophiles.
"I cannot stand them. To be accused like this is devastating. I’ve got to fight back. I’m the only one in the ring at the moment and I’ve got people now helping me which I feel better for. And they will get to the bottom of it.”
The woman at the centre of the new claims first revealed her story to the makers of the Savile programme and was advised to contact police.
A source who worked on the ITV investigation told the Standard: “We have had a name given to us which is so far not in the public domain. It relates to a celebrity, a media personality, who is alive. We are urging everyone who contacts us to go straight to the police.”
The fresh claims came as horrifying new accusations emerged that Savile groped children at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire, Leeds General Infirmary and at Broadmoor.
A former Broadmoor patient Alison Pink, claimed Savile groped her while she watched TV. A former nurse at the Leeds hospital where Savile worked as a porter, said he molested a brain-damaged hospital patient.
June Thornton said she was recovering from an operation at Leeds General Infirmary when she saw Savile abuse the young girl. “She had brain damage, and Jimmy Savile came in and kissed her,” she said. “He started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her arms, and then started to molest her. Because I was laid flat on my back, there was nothing I could do.”
Leeds General Infirmary said it had received two complaints after the allegations against Savile became public almost two weeks ago.
Nurses at Stoke Mandeville are understood to have dreaded Savile’s visits because of his behaviour, and would tell children to stay in bed and pretend to be asleep when he arrived. Former patient Rebecca Owen said she overheard nurses talking in a way that suggested he also targeted them.
“It was an air of resignation that you had to put up with,” she said. “There was some sort of ironic chatter between the nurses about who would be the lucky one to go off to his room.”
The Savile allegations have been branded a “cesspit” by BBC Trust chairman Lord Patten, who said he wanted to ensure the corporation’s policies are “fit for purpose”. He pledged an independent inquiry after the police investigation. Lord Patten also suggested director-general George Entwistle could make a prominent apology, possibly on prime-time TV.
The Met as well as Surrey, Sussex, Northamptonshire, Jersey and Greater Manchester police have received complaints from women that Savile, who died aged 84 in October last year, had molested them when they were young. The NSPCC charity has also had at least 40 calls to its hotline, with 17 specifically related to Savile.
The Met is collating all the allegations, and so far believes there could be at least 25 victims of rape or indecent assault.
But Mark Williams-Thomas, a former detective who presented the ITV documentary on Savile said he has been contacted by “a significant” number of women who had yet to go to police.
It also emerged today that the Savile Hall conference venue, where the late presenter's possessions were auctioned following his death, will be renamed.
Royal Armouries International said it had decided to rebrand the venue, in Savile's home city of Leeds, "out of respect for public opinion".
Around £320,000 was raised for charity when items including his tracksuits, cigars and Rolls Royce went under the hammer in July.
A spokesman said the hall was so named because Savile was one of Leeds' most famous residents.
He stressed that the company is run independently of the Royal Armouries Museum, with which it shares its site.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...d-8207057.html
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #2044
yass

Quote:
Claims emerged yesterday concerning the suicide of a 15-year-old Top of the Pops dancer in 1971. Before she took her life, Claire McAlpine is alleged to have named a string of DJs and “household names” in her diary, who, she claimed, had “used” her.

Alongside the diary and a bottle of tablets, she left a note reading: “Don’t laugh at me for being dramatic but I just can’t take it any more.”

Although Scotland Yard examined the diary, the stars identified were never questioned and Claire was dismissed as a fantasist.

Fellow Top of the Pops dancer Jenni Bale is convinced Savile is one of the DJs who abused her. “Claire’s diary entries were later described as fantasy by the police, a terrible slur against someone who couldn’t defend herself. Claire lost her life all those years ago because of what was done to her.”
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-its-studios-/

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #2045
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Thats what I was alluding to earlier

A satanic working was done and in walked this monster...
I've been thinking about this and kept seeing Jimmy's weird old school haircut. Then all the bloodline and knight information from yesterday. The haircut seemed to match the era of the knights.

Mystery school initiations include taking the spirit out of the body so it can be 'worked on' energetically before being put back in. It's why they lay in coffins and sarcophagi. It can also be replaced.

A while back I read a theory that all of the 'famous' types we see are actually the same spirits reincarnating throughout the centuries. A major part of their magic and obsession with recording bloodlines is so they can gain control of their reincarnations and overcome the 'forgetting' that happens when we incarnate here. That's true immortality.

If 'Jimmy' was the same Savile that has been incarnating all these years as a 'Knight' then that would explain how some 'random' guy achieved all that political power and reach.

It would also explain the need to feed on energy from abuse.
The process works by severing some of your ties to the Earth to allow reincarnation to be controlled. A consequence of this is that you can't draw energy from the environment as naturally as normal born people. This is the core of Vampire belief and how they explain what they are.

Destroying the personality of Jimmy Saville also wouldn't matter as when he comes back next time he'll have a fresh identity. The bloodlines are like ranges of clothing for them.

It's an obscure theory based on the occult and mystery school teachings but it does explain everything about this case.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #2046
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Well put and furthermore that the Royals must have known too but would you want pour children exposed to persons like that if you knew their pecadillos?
Not to forget the paedophile royal butler.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #2047
romany_jones

From The Express.
Quote:
Earlier this week, Savile and Gary Glitter were accused of abusing a girl in a BBC dressing room. Comedian Freddie Starr denied being involved. Now two women have each named the former BBC employee, with one claiming he raped her on BBC premises. The allegations came as former Radio 1 DJ Liz Kershaw said she was “routinely” groped by another presenter as she was broadcasting. When she complained was asked if she was a lesbian.
“It was very intimidating for a young woman. One presenter routinely groped me. I would be sitting in the studio with my headphones on, my back to the door, on air, couldn’t hear a thing except what was in my headphones, and then I’d find these wandering hands up my jumper fondling my breasts.
“I couldn’t say anything, couldn’t even explain because I was broadcasting.”
Name Them I Say!...and see where it leads too.
romany_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #2048
wenlock29

Mr Harbinder Singh Rana, a convicted sex offender, was a guest of Charles onboard the Diamond Jubilee River pageant. He was invited on Royal barge due to his work within the British Sikh community. Afterwards, Charles was apparently furious that no-one had made him aware of Mr Singh’s conviction.

Savile - Serial Paedophile & child abuser for over 40 years. Friend of Charles. Knighted & awarded OBE by Queen.

Jeffrey Epstein - Convicted for kidnapping, paedophilia & human trafficking. Close associate of Royals, in particular Andrew.

Paul Kidd - Butler to Queen Mother. Jailed 12 years for sexually abusing boys as young as 12.

I’ve listed the above as it asks questions about some of Royals inappropriate friends & associates.

How could these dubious friendships have come about?

Lack of judgement? Even if that had been the case initially, MI5 would’ve informed them of the histories of the people whom they were associating themselves with & the inevitable damaging ramifications.

MI5 vetting failure? Highly unlikely. Any failure here would be a dereliction of duty & likely to see agents fired & future employment compromised.

Intelligence services withheld background checks for future coercion & blackmail? Possible but the existence of that sort of information would only be because of the Royals friendships & associations.

Preferred choice of friends? Likely

In the specific case of JS, given his boasting & flouting of his deviant behaviour; you have to conclude there are 3 possible scenarios: They ignored the goings on. They condoned their friends nefarious activities. They took an active interest.

Last edited by wenlock29; 11-10-2012 at 01:50 PM.
wenlock29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #2049
yass

SAVILE, ROYALTY, BARAK, CLINTON...

Royal butler Paul Kidd, who 'ran paedophile sex ring while working for Royal Family'

Jimmy Savile, and members of the Royal family, used to visit Jersey.

In 2008, T Stokes wrote about the child abuse on the island of Jersey, and, a Royal Butler (Link from Tete Wilson)

"The discovery, at the Jersey care home of Haut De La Garenne, of human bone fragments, has prompted a thorough search of the building by Chief Officer Lenny Harper for more bodies.

"Almost 200 children who had spent time in the home had complained of various abuses...

"The incriminating evidence is said by those investigating the abuse claims to include body parts...

This is Queen Elizabeth with Anthony Blunt who reportedly ran a paedophile ring which included a lot of top people (1. Sexpionage 2.THE QUEEN AND MISSING KIDS)

"At the latest count 4 secret rooms have been uncovered in the building, one of which is reported to have contained shackles and ties surrounding a large stone water bath.

"Among names given to the authorities are ... those visitors who also abused the youngsters, in strange rituals.

"The list reportedly contains several well known names including the ex queens butler, Paul Kidd who was recently charged with 18 charges including raping 9 young boys over a 30 year period."

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/

Queen Elizabeth visiting Jersey, in the Channel Islands.

In 2008, Jeffrey Epstein was jailed for 18 months after admitting soliciting an under-aged girl for prostitution.

Epstein is alleged to have used his fleet of private aircraft to traffic under-aged girls around the world for sex.

Entries in the Gulfstream's flight log show he regularly flew alone with Virginia Roberts.

Virginia Roberts has claimed she was used as a 'sex slave' by Epstein from the age of 15.

aangirfan: BODY ON QUEEN'S ESTATE - SUSPECTS RELEASED

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild

On 13th March 2011, the Mail on Sunday reports on Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island, Little St James, and on his 'little black book' listing phone contacts.

(How Prince Andrew shared a room at Epstein's Caribbean hideaway with a busty blonde.)

Among those whose names have been linked to Epstein are:

Ehud Barak

Bill Clinton

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and his daughter Hannah

Lord Mandelson and Lord Mandelson's boyfriend Reinaldo.

Ghislaine Maxwell

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/1...k-clinton.html

Old 11-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #2050
vesper_lynd

Default Abuse Claims: Savile Had Keys To Broadmoor

More disturbance

http://news.sky.com/story/996356/abu...s-to-broadmoor
vesper_lynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #2051
tesla

Bill Maloney on live right now, telling it how it is about Jimmy

http://www.ukcolumn.org/live
Old 11-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #2052
protocol

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!
Oh how big of you all to drag a mans name through the dirt when he isnt here to defend himself.
How convenient all the allegations suddenly come out now, dozens of 'victims' suddenly appear out of the woodwork.
Jimmy worked selflessly and tirelessly for children, not to hurt them. Unfortunately the nature of dealing with children in care is many of them have 'issues' and repressed anger. Jimmy, being too nice to fight back, was an easy target. And now, many of these damaged individuals are probably hopeless and poor with the lawyers dangling the carrot of 'compensation' in front of them, well, its too hard for them to resist making these absurd claims.

Why cant you all let the poor man rest in peace? You really think they would give such a man an OBE for heavens sake, if he did all this?

protocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #2053
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!
Oh how big of you all to drag a mans name through the dirt when he isnt here to defend himself.
How convenient all the allegations suddenly come out now, dozens of 'victims' suddenly appear out of the woodwork.
Jimmy worked selflessly and tirelessly for children, not to hurt them. Unfortunately the nature of dealing with children in care is many of them have 'issues' and repressed anger. Jimmy, being too nice to fight back, was an easy target. And now, many of these damaged individuals are probably hopeless and poor with the lawyers dangling the carrot of 'compensation' in front of them, well, its too hard for them to resist making these absurd claims.

Why cant you all let the poor man rest in peace? You really think they would give such a man an OBE for heavens sake, if he did all this?

Jimmy may well of worked tirelessly for children.....its a shame he wasn't caught beforehand...the easy targets were the children....Jimmy did fight back and that was to keep it out of the public domain.......Even his loved ones have smashed his grave to pieces......so I suspect they know a lot more than you!
romany_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #2054
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

I heard on the news that some victims had similar details in their accounts of what took place. These details have not been made public. So it would be hard for them to now be disbelieved.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #2055
wireintheblood

very provocative cover of the Times Literary Supplement dated 12/10/12 for anyone interested.
wireintheblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #2056
wenlock29

Quote:
shame on all of you!

Why cant you all let the poor man rest in peace? You really think they would give such a man an obe for heavens sake, if he did all this?

Fuck off troll.
wenlock29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #2057
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Before I heard they were going to destroy it I figured it would be auctioned off on ebay.
Speaking of which.

Going, going faster than his reputation - Savile memorabilia is snapped up on eBay

The scandal does not appear to have dampened enthusiasm for Savile memorabilia on auction website eBay, with some items from the Leeds sale earlier this year attracting bids higher than at the charity auction.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...ebay-1-5015871

Old 11-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #2058
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Can we not ban paedo lovers?

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #2059
rastamasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireintheblood View Post
very provocative cover of the Times Literary Supplement dated 12/10/12 for anyone interested.
Here you go.

rastamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #2060
tony roma
Banned

Default names for the police to interview under caution

© 2011 Jewish Telegraph

JIMMY SAVILE TRIBUTE
JIMMY WAS THEIR BEST MAN

LEEDS hairdresser Howard Silverman was one of Sir Jimmy Savile’s closest pals.

And he has been angered by media reports that Sir Jimmy was a loner.

“Most of Jimmy’s close pals, and he had quite a few, were not celebrities, but just ordinary guys who came from working class backgrounds just like Jimmy,” said Howard.

“So it annoys me to hear people like Tony Blackburn say that in his private life Jimmy didn’t have many friends. Of course he did.”

Howard, 63, got to know Jimmy through the late Dennis Peace, who was the manager of Leeds’ In Time Club.

“A lot of the Jewish community would go there and Jimmy would be a regular visitor,” he recalled.

“At first we were just acquaintances, but fast forwarding to the 1970s we became really good pals when he and I started jogging together.

“At first we would often pass each other on Street Lane and before long we were running alongside each other.

“Then we started entering marathons. In those days I was still single so this led to seeing each other socially and dining out, and because of that he mingled with the Jewish crowd.

“In fact, he ended up speaking more Yiddish than I did.”

Howard, who dined out with Sir Jimmy just three days before his death, used to cut his hair at his Leeds centre salon for many years.

Sir Jimmy started supporting Jewish charities.

And it wasn’t long before Howard became a go-between, often asked to use his influence in getting Sir Jimmy’s support for many events.

“Jimmy also supported many causes in Israel and I know he gave a large amount to fund a hospital in Netanya.

“And then in the 1970s, he visited Israel himself to do a Jim’ll Fix It programme.

“It was at a reception there that he met the Israeli president Ephraim Katzir, who invited him to attend the Knesset.

“Jimmy disapproved of Israel giving back land and weakening its borders and he made these facts known in no uncertain terms to those in office.”

Howard will always remember Sir Jimmy for being a guy who knew the most important and influential people in the world, from the royal family to presidents, but who always kept his feet on the ground.

“He was a man of the people who never forgot his roots,” said Howard.

One minute he’d be talking by phone to The Boss (Prince Charles) and the next minute he’d be walking through the doors of the Flying Pizza on Street Lane, Leeds, and chat to the bar waiter.”

When Howard married Janet in 2005 he asked Sir Jimmy to be his best man.

“I asked him not to wear one of his garish track suits so he arrived in a smart suit and tie and gave a hilarious speech. Jim certainly fixed it for me, who else can say he had Jimmy Savile as his best man?”

Howard would often accompany Sir Jimmy to concerts in Roundhay Park and can remember the time Michael Jackson performed there.

“Security seemed to be run entirely by the Americans who guarded the superstar like the crown jewels.

“Jimmy obtained tickets in the VIP enclosure but he wanted to get into the area back of the stage. Normally there would have been no problem, but none of the Americans knew him.

“Miraculously, Jimmy managed to squeeze through, but I was barred from entering by this huge American bouncer, so we were separated.

“I was just about to sit down on my own, when suddenly Jimmy appears with this guy who now has his arms around him and both are laughing.

“Jimmy beckoned me to come through. As we were escorted to our seats I whispered, ‘Jimmy what did you say to make him change his mind?’

“From the side of his mouth Jimmy said, ‘Whatever you do, don’t tell the guy that I don’t own Roundhay Park’.”

Howard also recalled Sir Jimmy’s impact when he visited the sick in hospital.

“He’d crack a few jokes and they loved it,” he recalled.

“Jimmy sold smiles for nothing and had an amazing ability to do that.

“With his time Jimmy was the most generous person and could make a joke of something and get away with it that others would not.

“He’d make cracks, they’d have a laugh and he was the master at it.”

Fundraiser Percy Stern, of Leeds, added: “There were innumerable occasions when Sir Jimmy gave freely of his time and presence without wanting any more than a thank you.

“About 50 years ago, at a time when he was at the top of the personalities ladder, I was one of the organisers of a Donkey Derby being run by two small, relatively unfashionable, charities — the Leeds Kosher School Meals Service and the New Central Vilna Synagogue — in a field near Shadwell.

“Jimmy had agreed to open it and, needless to say, it being June it began raining half an hour before the start.

“We began to fear that he would not turn up when, to everyone’s amazement, not only did he arrive, but he was driven into the field sat on top of the back seat of his Rolls Royce with the top down, waving his customary cigar — giving the event a flying start.

“Ever since, whenever I have seen or heard of him, I picture him that evening with his big grin in the pouring rain.”

Sir Jimmy picked the winning ticket to win a Ford Popular car in a draw for the Jewish Blind Society at a dinner in July 1962.

The £500 car was won by Cissie Simon, who attended the glitzy event with her husband and donated £50 to the society.

“It was the first draw we did as a group and was a great success, “Bernard Williams recalled.

“We chatted about who could do the draw that would be notable and I thought of Jimmy who we lived near.

“I remember chatting to him outside his home where he kept a Rolls-Royce and bicycle, explained about the charity event and he was delighted to help.

“Not surprisingly there was massive interest in the event, which resulted in a £700 profit.”

In more recent times, Sir Jimmy was quick to respond to a request from Physcap when it was the official charity of the GE Money Leeds half-marathon in 2007.

Representing the charity on the day, £26,000 was raised in what was a huge success.

Howard Lee met Jimmy Savile at events on behalf of the Cardiac Unit at Leeds General Infirmary.

“Jimmy had a great pulling power and always wanted to help people,
” he said. “Everyone remembered him, they had a story to tell and wanted to meet him.

“Whenever Jimmy was involved we’d sell an extra 30-40 per cent of tickets.”

David Bransby recalled: “I wrote to Sir Jimmy about the half-marathon and he rang me one day out of the blue.

“At first I thought it was somebody winding me up, but soon realised it was really him.

“On the day of taking some publicity shots for the half marathon we arranged to meet at Roundhay Park near his home.

“I was with my son Elliot when we saw him walking down hill towards us.

“As he got closer Jimmy took off his hat, revealing his long silvery hair, then his coat and suddenly he turned into the instantly recognisable Jimmy Savile.

“On the day of the half marathon, he started the race with an aerosol hooter. Jimmy waved everyone off and welcomed everybody back.

“He mixed with all the dignitaries, sponsors and guests and was so at ease. Sir Jimmy was the consummate professional. It was a wonderful day.”

Pop star Jeff Christie, of Yellow River fame, knew Jimmy from his earliest days in the music business.

“Everyone knows what he did for charity, but Jimmy was also a great supporter of me from way back in the Outer Limits days,” he recalled.

“I’d worked with Jimmy since Mecca days and Top of the Pops back in the 60s. He was a fan and was thrilled when the Flawed Masters album came out.

“I took a copy over to his flat as a thank you and was stunned when he took me out for dinner at the Flying Pizza.

“Jimmy was a great character and a mentor. If we were being played on the radio he’d always say something nice about me.

“Jimmy was highly supportive. I’d knew him a long time and he was proud a Leeds lad had made it big at the time. I’ll remember Jimmy as an iconic figure and one off.”

© 2011 Jewish Telegraph
www.JewishTelegraph.com
tony roma is offline   Reply With Quote