Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 24-02-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
oneriver

Default What Can You Do with Your Consciousness?

How to focus your intent to influence the outcomes of your reality, works by using intent (and other tools) to co-create and manifest a desired outcome from a set of probable realities..

What Can You Do with Your Consciousness?

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 04:48 AM   #2
oz93666

He's pretty good ... although I don't like him describing this reality as "virtual" ...it's REAL it doesn't get more real! ... he also thinks there are limits to creating your reality !! ...has neglected to talk of the importance of Beliefs ... and has mixed in Moralising ...we don't need to be lectured to be "nice" ... that's our choice if we want to be that!

@2.12 placebos ... the subject has to Believe the placebo will work ...believe in the doctor !

@ 9:10 "rocks can't roll uphill" well yes they can levitation someone with clear enough focus and belief can override the mass created 'rules' like gravity.

For a complete and more detailed version of what's covered in that video read "The nature of personal reality " by Jane Roberts ...free online.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 10:05 AM   #3
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
He's pretty good ... although I don't like him describing this reality as "virtual" ...it's REAL it doesn't get more real! ... he also thinks there are limits to creating your reality !! ...has neglected to talk of the importance of Beliefs ... and has mixed in Moralising ...we don't need to be lectured to be "nice" ... that's our choice if we want to be that!

@2.12 placebos ... the subject has to Believe the placebo will work ...believe in the doctor !

@ 9:10 "rocks can't roll uphill" well yes they can levitation someone with clear enough focus and belief can override the mass created 'rules' like gravity.

For a complete and more detailed version of what's covered in that video read "The nature of personal reality " by Jane Roberts ...free online.
Just on the 'virtual reality' thing I do think it's likely we live in a simulated reality, an artificially created reality, a copy of something that exists outside of here.

Two different takes on the virtual reality question...

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 25-02-2018, 05:02 AM   #4
oz93666

In this second video he is asked the differences between his , elon musks', and nick bostrom's concept of virtual reality

He says (0:40 onwards) "some parts are the same/similar ...we are (all agreed)we are living in a computed reality , a simulation ....the difference is in my system the computer is consciousness .... we are individuated units of consciousness "...

So from this it seems he has the same worldview as I do . WE create this reality ... there is no hidden mechanism or computer or outside influence , just billions of units of individuated consciousness creating it by our thoughts expectations and desires ...

But he uses misleading words like 'simulation' !! and 'virtual'

Def simulation ...."imitation of a situation or process. computer generated"

This reality is not an Imitation of anything ...it's a creation of our minds and is Real!!!

Virtual def..."not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so..."

So I would suggest he's missguided in using this computer jargon ...and of course the NWO psi-op masters with the matrix movies, numerous announcements by (government) 'scientists' and people like Elon Musk as their front men have got in there to steer the truth into deception , by suggesting this reality is created by an outside operator.... aliens or ourselves from the future literally using computers .... lol .... This is a psi-op to pull the rug out from under our feet and create confusion ...

Nick Bostrom's name was new to me ... searching guess what I find ....he's Jewish !!! (just like Elon musk) ..a doom monger and transhumanist ....lol ...

This ain't rocket science people!

Looking into Tom Campbell, the author of these videos, I see from his wikipedia page ...."He worked as a systems analyst with U.S. Army technical intelligence for a decade before moving into the research and development of technology supporting defensive missile systems. Subsequently, he spent the better part of 30 years working within the U.S. missile defense community as a contractor to the Department of Defense.[4] Campbell most recently worked for NASA ...."

This is a very strange CV for one who presents himself as a mystic philosopher .....10 years working in military intelligence ...30 years developing army missiles ..then working for NASA ...

He's probably still working for military intelligence part of the government psi-op , and is knowingly using inappropriate terms to deceive and mislead.

Last edited by oz93666; 25-02-2018 at 06:38 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 10:38 AM   #5
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
In this second video he is asked the differences between his , elon musks', and nick bostrom's concept of virtual reality

He says (0:40 onwards) "some parts are the same/similar ...we are (all agreed)we are living in a computed reality , a simulation ....the difference is in my system the computer is consciousness .... we are individuated units of consciousness "...

So from this it seems he has the same worldview as I do . WE create this reality ... there is no hidden mechanism or computer or outside influence , just billions of units of individuated consciousness creating it by our thoughts expectations and desires ...

But he uses misleading words like 'simulation' !! and 'virtual'

Def simulation ...."imitation of a situation or process. computer generated"

This reality is not an Imitation of anything ...it's a creation of our minds and is Real!!!

Virtual def..."not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so..."

So I would suggest he's missguided in using this computer jargon ...and of course the NWO psi-op masters with the matrix movies, numerous announcements by (government) 'scientists' and people like Elon Musk as their front men have got in there to steer the truth into deception , by suggesting this reality is created by an outside operator.... aliens or ourselves from the future literally using computers .... lol .... This is a psi-op to pull the rug out from under our feet and create confusion ...

Nick Bostrom's name was new to me ... searching guess what I find ....he's Jewish !!! (just like Elon musk) ..a doom monger and transhumanist ....lol ...

This ain't rocket science people!

Looking into Tom Campbell, the author of these videos, I see from his wikipedia page ...."He worked as a systems analyst with U.S. Army technical intelligence for a decade before moving into the research and development of technology supporting defensive missile systems. Subsequently, he spent the better part of 30 years working within the U.S. missile defense community as a contractor to the Department of Defense.[4] Campbell most recently worked for NASA ...."

This is a very strange CV for one who presents himself as a mystic philosopher .....10 years working in military intelligence ...30 years developing army missiles ..then working for NASA ...

He's probably still working for military intelligence part of the government psi-op , and is knowingly using inappropriate terms to deceive and mislead.

Even the Gnostics knew that this reality is but a poor faded copy of the true reality which exists in the Pleroma, they called it HAL, which Kubrick picked up on.

As to Tom Campbell's credentials, I don't know, certainly cause for proceeding cautiously though given his CV.