Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 13-02-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Which is it?

People say that the outside world is your reflection. If that's the case, we are surrounded by evil elites which makes us equally evil?

OR

Other people say that opposite attracts. So if you are all love 'n' light airy fairy and doing your best to stay in the light by doing good virtue, weirdos will soon turn up regardless of your liking.

So which is it? To me above concepts contradict.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 12:39 AM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

the world is an average reflection of the people who live in it. that makes sense.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 04:13 AM   #3
oz93666

There is some truth in the first concept , but none in the second.

Your personal world is your own unique creation ... everything in it is created by your thoughts beliefs expectations ...

I suspect your world is fairly OK ...when you go out shopping the lady in the shop smiles and asks "And how are you today Ms El?" ...The children on the streets are running and playing (no satanists trying to catch kill and eat them) ...And when you come home there is Fido , wagging his tail happily at your return ....So you are not "surrounded by evil" ... no sign of it in your reality.

For others on this forum things are not so easy ...before going out they peep out of their curtain ..."Will the gang stalkers be after me today?" ,(these gang stalkers could be real or imagined )... this does not mean the victim is 'evil' ... perhaps just overly focused on the dark side , maybe chosen to confront it head on ....

This is a very important concept , and needs dedicated study and practice to master ... being proficient at this will transform your reality , give you the experience you desire..

The way forward is found in this Book ..."The Nature of Personal Reality" ...channeled by Jane Roberts ...free online .....

Dedicated effort is required to master anything!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 05:21 AM   #4
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moths and flames, Els.....

the moth isn't a flame, but still it says 'ooh, what is that bright and shiney thing?'

if we are bright and shiney, love and light, weirdo's will come to see what we are all about.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:20 PM   #5
fudgetusk

I guess the only people we don't attract is people who mean nothing to us.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:40 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I guess the only people we don't attract is people who mean nothing to us.
Interesting you post this one liner which means something to me as I have manifested/attracted a person today. Yes, I did it again.

By this rate, lottery winning ticket is near.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-07-2018, 07:24 PM   #7
8lou1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
People say that the outside world is your reflection. If that's the case, we are surrounded by evil elites which makes us equally evil?

OR

Other people say that opposite attracts. So if you are all love 'n' light airy fairy and doing your best to stay in the light by doing good virtue, weirdos will soon turn up regardless of your liking.

So which is it? To me above concepts contradict.
i dont think they contradict, they are both true to an extent.

i believe that when you dig deep, you can find your evil side and feel the feel. doesnt mean you are THAT in daily life or want to attract it, but its there nonetheless. and when you are aware of it in yourself it prob lights up in your surrounding as well. hence awakening to your true self brings a lot of bad stuff happening in your life. heal yourself and it gets better.

also the evil eye is especially watching when you shine your light, this brings indeed the weirdos out of the closet, but also brings arguments, suddenly breaking things, accidents, etc. this cant be healed the way i mentioned above. its to be dealt with in a different manner. some can fight it like a spiritual war, others cant and use the hand of fatima, burn incense, wear amulets, etc.

so to me, having a human body makes me part of humanity and even though it is said there are aliens amongst us they also have a human body and because of that all these things enter our human consciousness and therefor have become human nature. so learn from your nature and see how these contradictions are in actuality to opposing thoughts creating together...
8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
elshaper

well, there is your shadow side e.g. your evil side as you put it but according to the emerald tablet, brighter you shine the opposite comes to balance it. Law of Balance.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-07-2018, 09:07 PM   #9
8lou1

true, but i believe there is a third force that stirs and creates turmoil.
when we balance the material and the spiritual life is good. and then we talk to someone, he doesnt understand, feels rejected and starts an argument.
some would call this the evil eye. some would say though luck he should heal himself. but what if we both were awakened beings and the air between us creates that stir?
so what is between us? life is. every spoken word, every action. and still it doesnt come from that. its something that gives us feeling or emotions and we react to a situation with them. whether these feelings/emotions are proper for the moment or not we still experience them.
if there is no witchcraft involved ( this can mess up a system) then where do these feelings/emotions come from and what are these trying to create in our world?
Old 28-07-2018, 09:21 PM   #10
elshaper

I think Evil Eye means something else. I've not heard of your definition before.

Anyway, how are you ink/lake?

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:45 PM   #11
ink

Quote:
Anyway, how are you ink/lake?

Not me love....cant even pronounce the name.... bloui....or some shit?
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #12
8lou1

Its not my version its a common meaning in south europe and lots of other countries around the world. Very often the meaning lays close to jealousy, but its not that. It is close though.

Ow and my name isnt pronounced. Its just what it says 8 lou 1. In my beginning days online i had to pick a name lou was to short so i put some numbers around. They could have meaning if you wanted to, doesnt really matter though since its just symbolic. So im lou, nice meeting you...

Last edited by 8lou1; 30-07-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:02 AM   #13
gore tex

Quote:
People say that the outside world is your reflection.
To be more accurate it's ... "Your outer reality is a reflection of your inner being".

It is specifically to do with your personal reality which can be paraphrased as "Your World". Not to be confused with "The World" as it is. That's a common misconception.

Quote:
If that's the case, we are surrounded by evil elites which makes us equally evil?
That would be a twisted fictional conclusion. The answer is no.

Quote:
OR

Is this in reference to the Law Of Attraction ?

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.

Last edited by gore tex; 01-08-2018 at 03:05 AM.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote