Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 06-02-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Default To Protect against psychic attack or Not To Protect

Inspired by Elshapers thread

We hear a lot of chit chat about psychic attack and spiritual warfare....

And, many people will say that there are various methods one can use to 'protect' ones self from spiritual warfare / psychic attacks etc.

But, if we actively protect against psychic attack, does that mean that we are in effect giving the 'perceived' attack a power in and of itself?

Is focussing on protection, drawing an attack to you - as a reflection on what you focus on is what you receive?

In Cosmic Ordering it is widely considered that of you want to be free of debt, then you need to focus on abundance.

That is don't say 'i want to be free of debt' because the universe hears the words and the frequency of those words and creates a reflection of them. So it hears debt and that is the frequency you receive.

If you instead declare that you will receive abundance - then that is the frequency that will surround you, drawing in that which you need.

And so, in light of that concept, does focussing on protection from negative energies and psychic attack draw those things to you?

In effect, are you are giving power to negative influences and their ability to effect you when you guard against them?

What then is the solution?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 06:26 PM   #2
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
It seems that we have started a trend of "Do or don't?" type of questions. Interesting that.

Quote:

And, many people will say that there are various methods one can use to 'protect' ones self from spiritual warfare / psychic attacks etc.

But, if we actively protect against psychic attack, does that mean that we are in effect giving the 'perceived' attack a power in and of itself?

Is focussing on protection, drawing an attack to you - as a reflection on what you focus on is what you receive?
Here is my take on this.
You are true in a sense that if you are always looking over your shoulder, you'll attract it. However, if you've just realised that you are under attack, it is wise to shield up. No? Now, there are many many maaaany ways of protection. Some like using gemstones and they get on with it. Some uses demons, angels etc if you like that sorta stuff. Each to their own and you have to find what works for you. Ultimately, you want to reach a point that you've got your life sorted out that no negativities sticks. Negativities bounce off or just slide off of you or that your MIB will take care of it before it reaches you while you are out enjoying yourself. I guess this bouncing off/sliding off is what you call raising your vibration. If you are lucky enough to know your power, there is nothing to fear....right? It isn't simply good enough to say "I don't fear anything." You have to ooze that kind of vibration by owning it which is by 'knowing'. You have to earn that and the cost is endurance, pain and commitment. That to me is a higher vibration.

Quote:
In Cosmic Ordering it is widely considered that of you want to be free of debt, then you need to focus on abundance.

That is don't say 'i want to be free of debt' because the universe hears the words and the frequency of those words and creates a reflection of them. So it hears debt and that is the frequency you receive.

If you instead declare that you will receive abundance - then that is the frequency that will surround you, drawing in that which you need.
Now be careful with that. If you declare that you will receive, tomorrow never comes. 'I HAVE abundance of _____'. 'XYZ come to me like I am a magnet'. Always in present as if you already have it. It doesn't matter if you don't have it yet. Keep on saying it. 'Fake it till you make it'.

EDIT: Another way of looking at it is that.... Almost all of us uses a door lock or two or three.....
Accept it as a matter of fact and precautionary measure and don't put too much attention to it. The life is as it is.
But I find that to be able to have what seems like a straightforward harmonious life, one has to do a lot. Do this, do that etc...so many junk vibration trying to feed on you....like you can't avoid dusts in the air.

Also, if you get a knock on the door, the little sod wants a wrestling with you due to lack of knowledge who you are and what you are capable of.... think of it as a compliment but blow him away like a leaf or set it on fire. May be he'll learn an important lesson.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 06-02-2018 at 06:46 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 06:39 PM   #3
white light

Quote:

And so, in light of that concept, does focussing on protection from negative energies and psychic attack draw those things to you?

In effect, are you are giving power to negative influences and their ability to effect you when you guard against them?

Be happy. Yay!

BTW, apply your idea to politics or conspiracy theory. See where it goes.

Last edited by white light; 06-02-2018 at 06:43 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:15 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
laughter

a healthy sex life is also said to banish archontic influence

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-02-2018 at 07:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:26 PM   #5
elshaper

Just thinking further...

You talk about intentional psychic attack but there is also unintentional negativities which you need to guard against. For example, due to someone sending negative entities (intentionally) but if it can't get to you, it will go to your neighbours and they start arguing. So even though you are OK chuck! when the neighbour who is unprotected so to speak..... start arguging, the act produces negative vibration. So really, sometimes you have to do more than for yourself in this day and age where people are living on top of each other like in London. Are you infringing on other people's life/freedom (to argue)? Well I'm sure your neighbour would rather not argue. If you are lucky enough to live in a middle of nowhere, where your next door neighbour is 20 miles away then you are fine but I think that is rare.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:32 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Be happy. Yay!
This is actually my thoughts

If we detach from suffering, and focus on joy, we effectively remove oursleves from attaching to that which means us harm.

Els speaks about raising one's vibration, and i think that is the same thing - attaching to that which holds us back, or that which causes suffering is attaching to lower vibrations. Not being of that is raising ones vibration

It is harder to hit a high flying bird
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:43 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Els speaks about raising one's vibration, and i think that is the same thing - attaching to that which holds us back, or that which causes suffering is attaching to lower vibrations. Not being of that is raising ones vibration
i think its slightly harder then that

yes we have to laugh and enjoy life so that we do maintain a healthy vibration but i think we also have to do the shadow work which means looking into the dark recesses that are painful to explore and then face up to what we find there and process it

This new age idea that we must always be love and positivity is i think a false doctrine; that wants people to ignore and deny the shadow which will only help it grow

We have to work through all the shit stuff too.....and sometimes laugh at it...and sometimes laugh at ourselves and at the absurdity of this whole circus we call 'life'

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:10 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think its slightly harder then that

yes we have to laugh and enjoy life so that we do maintain a healthy vibration but i think we also have to do the shadow work which means looking into the dark recesses that are painful to explore and then face up to what we find there and process it

This new age idea that we must always be love and positivity is i think a false doctrine; that wants people to ignore and deny the shadow which will only help it grow

We have to work through all the shit stuff too.....and sometimes laugh at it...and sometimes laugh at ourselves and at the absurdity of this whole circus we call 'life'
Depends if it's finite or infinite. Finite, then fair enough. Infinite, then oops.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:12 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Depends if it's finite or infinite. Finite, then fair enough. Infinite, then oops.
there's a whole lot of avoidance going on out there

i'll give you some examples of how avoidant people are being

there is this large blue dome above their heads that is always there and yet when geoengineers leave huge white streaks across it many people still don't even notice

or another one.....kids are going down with autism left, right and centre and yet people can't make the link to it being down to environmental factors

many people would rather allow countless kids be braindamaged then face upto harsh realities

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:20 PM   #10
size_of_light

Quote:

I think it's like installing virus protection on your computer as opposed to leaving it unguarded.

Failing to acknowledge potential threats is far more likely to leave you vulnerable to attack from them than taking basic protective measures.

Assholes like to prey on the ignorant and the weak.

Telling Somali phone scammers to go fuck themselves doesn't attract more of them, whereas Grandma is ready to mortgage her house for them twice a week.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:25 PM   #11
white light

Quote:
there's a whole lot of avoidance going on out there

i'll give you some examples of how avoidant people are being

there is this large blue dome above their heads that is always there and yet when geoengineers leave huge white streaks across it many people still don't even notice

or another one.....kids are going down with autism left, right and centre and yet people can't make the link to it being down to environmental factors

many people would rather allow countless kids be braindamaged then face upto harsh realities
How does investigating those things raise one's vibration, &/or clear out shadow stuff?
Old 07-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
How does investigating those things raise one's vibration, &/or clear out shadow stuff?
the shadow would be what we are ignoring

so in that case individuals and society as a whole are ignoring that there are people in a conspiracy against them to do them harm

there are many ways in which facing upto it could raise peoples vibrations for example if the vaccine autism conspiracy was cracked then many parents would not be burdened with having to care for and look after children who have been affected by that

By harming children the cabal doesn't just affect that child, they affect the childs family who then have to invest more time, energy, money, emotional strength and other resources to cope with the situation

Its much like the choice by NATO to use a small calibre of bullet for their assault rifles. The thinking behind the smaller calibre is that it is more likely to injure their opponent rather then kill them outright. This means that the opposing force is then burdened with extracting and caring for an injured soldier which sucks up more of their time and resources

death by a thousand cuts will breakdown a society eventually

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:36 PM   #13
white light

Quote:
the shadow would be what we are ignoring

so in that case individuals and society as a whole are ignoring that there are people in a conspiracy against them to do them harm

there are many ways in which facing upto it could raise peoples vibrations for example if the vaccine autism conspiracy was cracked then many parents would not be burdened with having to care for a look after children who have been affected by that

By harming children the cabal doesn't just affect that child, they affect the childs family who then have to invest more time, energy, money, emotional strength and other resources to cope with the situation

Its much like the choice by NATO to use a small calibre of bullet for their assault rifles. The thinking behind the smaller calibre is that it is more likely to injure their opponent rather then kill them outright. This means that their opponent is then burdened with extracting and caring for an injured soldier which sucks up more of their time and resources
But an individual is an individual, at least in terms of situation. Knowing about such things does nothing to raise one's own vibration as one is usually unable to be in a sufficient position of worldly power to individually do anything about it.

Sure one can talk about things with others and organise opposition, but that's got nothing to do with raising vibration and clearing out shadow content. Indeed, the frustration of not being able to individually do anything may lower your vibration and keep you there.

And where do you stop? Surely only when everything is hunky dory and there's no illness or crime or anything negative anywhere forevermore. Eh?

Last edited by white light; 07-02-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:38 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But an individual is an individual, at least in terms of situation. Knowing about such things does nothing to raise one's own vibration as one is usually unable to be in a sufficient position of worldly power to individually do anything about it.

Sure one can talk about things with others and organise opposition, but that's got nothing to do with raising vibration and clearing out shadow content. Indeed, the frustration of not being able to individually do anything may lower your vibration and keep you there.
I'm saying that raising our vibration isn't all there is to it

max lays it out very well in this recent clip

Old 07-02-2018, 05:40 PM   #15
white light

Quote:
I'm saying that raising our vibration isn't all there is to it

max lays it out very well in this recent clip

I'm not spending an hour watching that thanks. A synopsis if you will.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:46 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm not spending an hour watching that thanks. A synopsis if you will.
he makes a number of points, one being that poltical correctness has the effect of stifling EXPRESSION and that there are health implications with bottling things up

then he also speaks about how the new age has it wrong that people should endlessly naval gaze and seek only positive feeling because that way we don't ever explore our psyches or look in the mirror to find our own REAL intent

I guess this approach can best be summed up with the following quote which he loosely refers to:

“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.”
- Adyashanti

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:57 PM   #17
white light

Quote:
he makes a number of points, one being that poltical correctness has the effect of stifling EXPRESSION and that there are health implications with bottling things up

then he also speaks about how the new age has it wrong that people should endlessly naval gaze and seek only positive feeling because that way we don't ever explore our psyches or look in the mirror to find our own REAL intent

I guess this approach can best be summed up with the following quote which he loosely refers to:

“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.”
? Adyashanti
Again, that's got bugger all to do with chemtrails. It's about seeing who you are, warts and all, and what your relationship with reality is. It is absolutely a destructive process, and somewhere along that line of destruction the things you mention are seen as just shadows on the wall. Chasing shadows is ultimately pointless. That is the facade of pretence.

Last edited by white light; 07-02-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:06 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Again, that's got bugger all to do with chemtrails. It's about seeing who you are, warts and all, and what your relationship with reality is. It is absolutely a destructive process, and somewhere along that line of destruction the things you mention are seen as just shadows on the wall. Chasing shadows is ultimately pointless. That is the facade of pretence.

there is your personal shadow yes but there are societal shadows too

chemtrails is something that society as a whole is not facing upto; but then that also works on the individual level because an individual who is afraid to step out of line with society and instead tows the line on all issues including geoengineering will also not face upto aspects of themself

as for the deeper level of chasing shadows as you put it the enlightened bodhisattva need not stay in their cave and can go back out into society to benefit society so once again that is not about inaction

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:19 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
there is your personal shadow yes but there are societal shadows too

chemtrails is something that society as a whole is not facing upto; but then that also works on the individual level because an individual who is afraid to step out of line with society and instead tows the line on all issues including geoengineering will also not face upto aspects of themself

as for the deeper level of chasing shadows as you put it the enlightened bodhisattva need not stay in their cave and can go back out into society to benefit society so once again that is not about inaction
Ah the games. Yes indeed. One can do that. I'm on this here forum afterall. My personal opinion is that most of those bodhisattvas aren't enlightened enough. Not from what I've seen and heard. Lol.

But I agree with you on some of this anyway. I've talked about false light before. It's difficult to say others should do this or that, as it may depend on where they are at.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm on this here forum afterall..
yeah stop chasing shadows and get back in your cave!