Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 06-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
elshaper

Default To complain or not to complain

So.... here it goes.
If you complain all the time (some of us are doing this unconsciously 24/7, 365), you are vibrating at 'complain' frequency and more of that will come to you. So how do you complain? OR Should we not complain?

A trickey question for you to think about today.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:21 PM   #2
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

In my experience people who complain a lot is often also people who don't get anything done on their own.

Recently I hired some private social workers to help my older brother, but I was not happy with some things so I complained. A few weeks later I was still not happy about the job they did so I fired them and hired someone else.

So yes it's ok to complain but take action if action is needed.

People who always complain are tedious and energy draining to be around
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:23 PM   #3
elshaper

Good post euro.

I didn't know there was such thing as private SS. Learn something new everyday.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-02-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Good post euro.

I didn't know there was such thing as private SS. Learn something new everyday.
I live in Denmark so I can't say if it's the same in the UK. But I would imagine so.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
So.... here it goes.
If you complain all the time (some of us are doing this unconsciously 24/7, 365), you are vibrating at 'complain' frequency and more of that will come to you. So how do you complain? OR Should we not complain?

But are you just secretly complaining about people complaining and masking it with a question? :O
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:30 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
But are you just secretly complaining about people complaining and masking it with a question? :O
No. This is a genuine debatable question. I'm not complaining about anyone. Who?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
size_of_light

Quote:
No. This is a genuine debatable question. I'm not complaining about anyone. Who?
You're complaining about complainers!
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
You're complaining about complainers!
Well I'm sorry you totally missed the point since you are concentrating on the compalining.

I was actually concerned that, as stated in my OP, if you complain you'd end up attracting more complaining to do so should one complaint at all. Euro had a balanced view on this. But question is sometimes one cannot always do something about the complaint one has. For example, newly increased bus fare.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-02-2018, 02:15 PM   #9
mannybash

It depends if they are answering your question or not. If they are not then complain if they are then perhaps best to leave it alone until you get something valid
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 05:08 PM   #10
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
It depends if they are answering your question or not. If they are not then complain if they are then perhaps best to leave it alone until you get something valid
That is not the point though. Thanks anyway. I guess my question was too deep. Never mind.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 06-02-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:16 PM   #11
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
So.... here it goes.

Well, you probably know my view, but I’ll say anyway. Let us first of all do some complaining. I will think of something. I know, let’s complain about the government and car parking fees. “Would you believe it, it’s impossible to park anywhere these days unless you’re prepaired to pay exorbitant carparking fees. It’s pure criminality.”

So there is a complaint. Obviously I’m not doing anything about it. I’m just complaining. Now, if instead, I went with a great big axe and smashed the parking meters and cameras of automated payment systems, that would have more of an inspirational overtone to it. “Angry man smashes parking meters with axe.” OK so this is interesting. I’m enthusiastic. “Yeah? Tell me more, why didn’t I think of that? Gosh I think I’ll go and do the same and make a fashion statement out of it.”

So there is a clear difference. So I’d say it is preferable to discuss taking action. Someone who complains about the increase in bus fares, well, yes, that is very low energy. But what about forging bus tickets? What about boarding a bus and refusing to pay? Now that’s worthy, but simply complaining about something that has an incredibly low energy to it because you know no attempt is going to be made to change it. It’s a dead duck. The poster is an over cautious looser.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 06:31 PM   #12
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Well, you probably know my view, but I’ll say anyway. Let us first of all do some complaining. I will think of something. I know, let’s complain about the government and car parking fees. “Would you believe it, it’s impossible to park anywhere these days unless you’re prepaired to pay exorbitant carparking fees. It’s pure criminality.”

So there is a complaint. Obviously I’m not doing anything about it. I’m just complaining. Now, if instead, I went with a great big axe and smashed the parking meters and cameras of automated payment systems, that would have more of an inspirational overtone to it. “Angry man smashes parking meters with axe.” OK so this is interesting. I’m enthusiastic. “Yeah? Tell me more, why didn’t I think of that? Gosh I think I’ll go and do the same and make a fashion statement out of it.”

So there is a clear difference. So I’d say it is preferable to discuss taking action. Someone who complains about the increase in bus fares, well, yes, that is very low energy. But what about forging bus tickets? What about boarding a bus and refusing to pay? Now that’s worthy, but simply complaining about something that has an incredibly low energy to it because you know no attempt is going to be made to change it. It’s a dead duck. The poster is an over cautious looser.
Thanks m8.
I was just making an example though. I just know bus fare increases each year so no point in complaining. The solution is that YOU find a way to earn more.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #13
jake_ball

Quote:
So.... here it goes.

I complained about something big time the other week, and I felt exhausted and negative cos of it. I won the case though But when I had finished, I just said "right I'm beat, and need a break from that sort of negativeness" and so I took a break from complaining, and instead walked around with a smile and took time out to reflect on what I had done (re the complaint) and decided that I really need to change the way that I make a complaint so that I dont give out and feel negative. What I decided that I needed to do was play the part of a posh educated gentleman when complaining, and I think that that could have a more positive effect.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 06-02-2018 at 06:48 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 06:55 PM   #14
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I complained about something big time the other week, and I felt exhausted and negative cos of it. I won the case though But when I had finished, I just said "right I'm beat, and need a break from that sort of negativeness" and so I took a break from complaining, and instead walked around with a smile and took time out to reflect on what I had done (re the complaint) and decided that I really need to change the way that I make a complaint so that I dont give out and feel negative. What I decided that I needed to do was play the part of a posh educated gentleman when complaining, and I think that that could have a more positive effect.
Interesting. The important thing is you are learning from your experience.
I think it's a different matter, for example, a landlord not fullfilling his duty and you have to make a formal complaint, go to court to sort it out. It is a necessary procedure because if you don't make a claim, it will probably stay that way. May be things to do is to stay matter of fact and not emotionally invest so much? Be like lawyers? At the end of the day, it sounds like an emotional management. Imagine Michael Jackson or any other bigger celebs. They get taken to court in the tune of 40 to 50 court cases per year.
It's all a game....then may be you can handle it easier? IDK, think of your own way.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-02-2018, 07:01 PM   #15
jake_ball

Quote:
Interesting. The important thing is you are learning from your experience.
I think it's a different matter, for example, a landlord not fullfilling his duty and you have to make a formal complaint, go to court to sort it out. It is a necessary procedure because if you don't make a claim, it will probably stay that way. May be things to do is to stay matter of fact and not emotionally invest so much? Be like lawyers? At the end of the day, it sounds like an emotional management. Imagine Michael Jackson or any other bigger celebs. They get taken to court in the tune of 40 to 50 court cases per year.
It's all a game....then may be you can handle it easier? IDK, think of your own way.
Couldnt agree more El.
The thing is, say if I'm tired, I am less good at controlling my emotions, and on top of that, I complain more when I am tired - ie the tiredness makes me grumpy enough to want to complain. I really need to back off from complaining when I'm tired.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:51 PM   #16
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Couldnt agree more El.
The thing is, say if I'm tired, I am less good at controlling my emotions, and on top of that, I complain more when I am tired - ie the tiredness makes me grumpy enough to want to complain. I really need to back off from complaining when I'm tired.
Well, when we are tired we don't make good decision and function not so well so just be mindful to take care of yourself. What I am learning now is to hold off my revenge i.e. not shooting off with my emotion but sleep on it, plan and shoot when I am well. I can aim better then.

A Town Cursed by Jesus