Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 11-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #21
monay

Default minding your own business

Many people are nosy. If something mild like "I do not want the energy" usually works. If the seeker is more dense I ask for a badge number. If they have a badge number I state that I have the right to remain silent.

There are some gossips that here about "pearls before swine" from me as well.
They tend to broadcast personal details.

Not wanting the energy would not be limited auras dirty or clean.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:10 PM   #22
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
I'm bashing my head against the desk here, because I'm not really getting anywhere. How about "reptilians feed off negative energy". What does that even mean? At least provide some kind of explanation of what is meant by energy so I can see if I agree with what is being said. What is negative energy? A wavelength? A frequency? Something else?
Do you prefer to be in a room with someone who argues with you constantly, or someone who makes put down comments, or with someone who you love and who loves you -which makes you feel most comfortable?

'Feed' is a relative term.

You may kow someone or you may have encountered someone who makes you feel drained, someone who litteraly sucks the energy out of you with their negativity... And then you may know someone who uplifts you and makes you feel great when you are in their company?

Move that analogy on and you will begin to understand how energy works and what people mean when they say 'reptilians feed off negative energy' - in the same way that a person who burdens you with all their woes and stresses by unloading that energy - they may feel a bit better and you will walk away feeling drained, so in effect they have created a negative reaction and benefitted from it in some way - does that resonate with you?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 11-09-2017 at 07:11 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Do you prefer to be in a room with someone who argues with you constantly, or someone who makes put down comments, or with someone who you love and who loves you -which makes you feel most comfortable?

You may kow someone or you may have encountered someone who makes you feel drained, someone who litteraly sucks the energy out of you with their negativity... And then you may know someone who uplifts you and makes you feel great when you are in their company?

Move that analogy on and you will begin to understand how energy works and what people mean when they say 'reptilians feed off negative energy' - in the same way that a person who burdens you with all their woes and stresses by unloading that energy - they may feel a bit better and you will walk away feeling drained, so in effect they have created a negative reaction and benefitted from it in some way - does that resonate with you?
Of course we all want to be with people of the latter but sometimes, for whatever the reason e.g. family member, OH, colleagues, neighbours we are stuck with them and have no choice but to put up with them.
Now....you can profit from such negativities....if you have reached that level.
It's an equivalent of listening to someone's ranting and you are laughing at it because you can see how ridiculous it is. So by this example, you are not being affected but you are actually profiting in whatever way you are interpreting it.

How about, sucking their negativities...after all they have plenty to give....freely as well.
This is what Curandero (healer) does. They suck in negative maladies from a client/patient and they transmute it.
Be a vampire.
It will be win-win. The negative person gets rid of negativity and feel lighter or uplifted, you are profitting off of that negativity. Who would complain?

Anyway, trees does it. They take so called dirty CO2 we breath out then turn it into good Oxygen.
Perhaps they might share their wisdom on this matter if you can listen to them.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 11-09-2017 at 09:23 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #24
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
do you believe that peoples mood can be modulated through directed energy weapons?
DEW means use of some kind of machine?
Why need a machine when you have your mind which could well be interpreted as DEW as well.

Surely, you can make people feel depressed, angry, fearful etc by your thoughts without speaking a word.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 11-09-2017, 10:49 PM   #25
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:

Yes I understand that sense of the word energy, but even around uplifting people they don't literally give you life force or the vital energy you need to survive, which is the way energy is presented in the reptilian conspiracy.
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:03 PM   #26
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I understand that sense of the word energy, but even around uplifting people they don't literally give you life force or the vital energy you need to survive, which is the way energy is presented in the reptilian conspiracy.
Well, you are coming from a physical perspective, as these beings are none physical they are energy adapting to energy.

When we eat we, as physical beings, eat physical things to sustain our physical form, and so by that same logic energetic beings consume energy or manipulate energy into a consumable component....

A snake will often warm itself by bathing on awarm rock and by absorbing sunlight - this energises it's blood and gives it energy. We can also derive energy from heat, trees (as Els mentioned) grow via the absorbtion of sunlight.

When 'we' say 'feed' in relation to reptillians and energy we efectively mean that they transmute one thing into another - which is what 'feeding' actually is, the transmutation of matter from one form into another. Reptillians effectively transmute one form of energy into something benefitial for them - at least in theory that is how it works
Old 12-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #27
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Well, you are coming from a physical perspective, as these beings are none physical they are energy adapting to energy.

When we eat we, as physical beings, eat physical things to sustain our physical form, and so by that same logic energetic beings consume energy or manipulate energy into a consumable component....

A snake will often warm itself by bathing on awarm rock and by absorbing sunlight - this energises it's blood and gives it energy. We can also derive energy from heat, trees (as Els mentioned) grow via the absorbtion of sunlight.

When 'we' say 'feed' in relation to reptillians and energy we efectively mean that they transmute one thing into another - which is what 'feeding' actually is, the transmutation of matter from one form into another. Reptillians effectively transmute one form of energy into something benefitial for them - at least in theory that is how it works
But what energy? What is the difference in positive energy and negative energy if indeed the brain produces electric frequencies which can travel through the air? And why then do you see supposed reptilians eating? Why would they eat if they don't have to? https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram...MDE4MQ%3D%3D.2
Old 12-09-2017, 03:37 PM   #28
elshaper

Talking Quite muddled

It looks like someone needs to learn to draw information from the ether.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-09-2017, 03:43 PM   #29
tnt1

Quote:
What do people on this site and others, including but not limited to individuals with a New Age outlook, mean when they say "Energy"?

I keep hearing the word energy thrown around constantly on this forum in a spiritual sense; negative energy, positive energy, spiritual energy and the like.

However, what do you actually mean when you say this? I know many seem to perceive it as vibrations or wavelengths but do you have any evidence for their existence? How does one thinking positively generate a wavelength?

If this is indeed what happens, scientists would be able to view these waves and analyse them the same way we do light, microwaves, WiFi and Gamma Radiation.
Ask yourself how a dog knows a cell is cancerous or how a fox finds or senses a mouse deep in the snow? Of course by the odor and then the changes that come in energy grid fields or electromagnetic field which dogs can see by the way and foxes too, and it is the field of energy they see and sense! How does the dog know you are about to have a seizure? In the exact same way the fox knows there is a mouse deep below in the snow bank that is how a dog knows! It smells and sees the changes in your energy field as you spark off! This same gift of nature allows a fox to find a mouse even buried in a tunnel hiding deep in the snow! You'll never get through this if you can't digest this little bit right here.

Its the way you smell! Well, not really but the sequence of firings of neurons and the ions it pumps into the atmosphere, particularly when you lose control and someone or something else takes the wheel of your imagination and panic from you. So please know, in this metaphor you are the little mouse being hunted by the fox only you are in a bubble of reality not snow, and you are locked into a zone of electromagentricic energy these predators, of which you are one, created just to use as a feeding area, entertainment and experience area, and oh lets call these predators 'The Others' but they can't exactly see the prey they hunt until it sparks off a particular way involving some extremes of emotion but when they do see the "hueman" show the pay off is quite large for energies produced! For this reason this fourth generation bipedal corporeal carbon based vessel known as the human body is the number one producer of these energies produced by this garden.

The energy is life energy. Life energy, produced by the earth herself and the energies generated from all the life growing on garden earth are collected and used. Even that light orb we see is identical to us because it why we are here too, to keep our light bright. So that which lights up our eyes and animates our movements operates this garden. The garden is a creation of the light beings that feed on light or life energy. This involves so much it is hard to describe simply.
Emotions are the dial with which the frequency of energies we organic beings produce is controlled. We produce a real neuronal discharge of real voltages via our electro-chemical biological based vessels (bodies) everyday! Mostly things work best here with shock and awe on a large scale hammered home over and over again on the lame stream media for us humans of course because we are the largest producers but through fight or flight nature produces these same energies from the small and large organic life forms both plant and animal the same way. .

It is said that each emotion has a different odor, a different flavor, a different frequency unique to that particular emotional trigger that caused you to react. Some of these frequencies are more preferred than others by these beings that originated this garden just for this life energy generation so they stimulate us more in one way than in others as stated earlier. So each time we spark off emotionally something or someone gains something from that and it spirals upward eventually being collected like other energies produced on this planetary garden as it is also likely this goes on even for the ones feeding on us. That is to say, it is likely something or some other life feeds on them the same way. Prayer was originally nothing other than exchanging this needed energy with loved ones that had lost their energy producing vessel but still needed life energy themselves so sacrificing and offering were done at their grave sites and designated places where others gathered for the same reasons. Mayans and other tribes sacrificed for these same reasons, to feed their loved ones or the gods in the after life and to satisfy God who demanded these sacrifices! Even Abraham's God demanded this! If you don't recall, re-read your bible about Cain and Abel and God's dissatisfaction with Cain!

From this union of repetition of stimulus to produce the reaction and programming set in from the first moments of conscious awareness, called 'instinct' in nature, and the various projects we establish ourselves into for the higher functioning beings as we grow, and survival mode for lower life, a symbiosis develops between these exchanges, between the unseen life doing a lot of the stimulating, suggesting and directing and feeding and that which is known and seen, the host.

All of which makes repeating the exercise easier, even fun to collect for the beings that desire these energies. This so neuroplasticity can develop within the organic host being to make these firings of neurons in our brains to automatically produce what it is these creator beings wanted from the garden they started.

So, to summarize, your body like everything else around you, even the planets and stars are/ is electric and just like the system outwardly, your body puts out real voltages from neurons firing in your body system and your emotions are the dial, with which your wavelength or frequency is controlled by being stimulated or prompted to respond and react.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:40 AM   #30
fudgetusk

Quote:
What do people on this site and others, including but not limited to individuals with a New Age outlook, mean when they say "Energy"?

I keep hearing the word energy thrown around constantly on this forum in a spiritual sense; negative energy, positive energy, spiritual energy and the like.

However, what do you actually mean when you say this? I know many seem to perceive it as vibrations or wavelengths but do you have any evidence for their existence? How does one thinking positively generate a wavelength?

If this is indeed what happens, scientists would be able to view these waves and analyse them the same way we do light, microwaves, WiFi and Gamma Radiation.
Proof? Lots of personal proof that would mean nothing to you. I've influenced people and events with an energy or force that is not detectable by science. We can all see its effect. Like dark energy or dark matter scientists cannot detect it but see the effects of it.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 02:36 PM   #31
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Proof? Lots of personal proof that would mean nothing to you. I've influenced people and events with an energy or force that is not detectable by science. We can all see its effect. Like dark energy or dark matter scientists cannot detect it but see the effects of it.
Ok; I'm open minded. Have a go at 'influencing' me.
Old 14-09-2017, 03:09 PM   #32
supertzar

Doesn't all matter vibrate at particular frequencies? Quartz crystals are used in clocks because their frequency is so stable. Presumably some people are more able to sense the quality of these frequencies than others.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #33
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
But what energy? What is the difference in positive energy and negative energy if indeed the brain produces electric frequencies which can travel through the air? And why then do you see supposed reptilians eating? Why would they eat if they don't have to? https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram...MDE4MQ%3D%3D.2
Negative energy (such as nuclear radiation, for example) is bad for most living things, while positive radiation (sunlight, for example) is good for most living things - in moderation.

For instance, look at the trees at Chernobyl, and look at the trees in a forest in, say, Wales, and you see the difference?

Radiation, via sunlight or nuclear leak, is basically the same thing but effects things very differently - you can't see it but it has a huge effect on you.

So, tell me, what is negative energy? Energy that is bad for you, energy that has a negative effect.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:42 PM   #34
elshaper

Quote:
This is the sorta things you shouldn't say.
You've given a permission now....anything goes.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 15-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #35
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
This is the sorta things you shouldn't say.
You've given a permission now....anything goes.
Try me; there's nothing that you could reasonably do that would make my life any worse. You'd probably accidentally make it better if anything.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #36
elshaper

Quote:
Try me; there's nothing that you could reasonably do that would make my life any worse. You'd probably accidentally make it better if anything.
Do you work?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 16-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #37
fudgetusk

Quote:
Recently I decided I wanted a girlfriend. I had two particular women in mind who I used to know. Within a month both those women came into my life again. if this was energy or god looking after me I do not know. I prefer to think the former.

I have lots of other examples but most are negative and would be deleted as they have been before.

You could also read this...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318892

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 16-09-2017 at 10:13 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 11:59 AM   #38
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Do you work?
Full time student; earn on the side but no full time income. Income not really an issue right now though
Old 16-09-2017, 06:49 PM   #39
elshaper

Quote:
Full time student; earn on the side but no full time income. Income not really an issue right now though
How boring. I was gonna get you sacked.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #40
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
How boring. I was gonna get you sacked.
Surely that would create "bad energy" for you?