Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 04-09-2017, 10:11 AM   #1
oz93666

Default A very strange dream ...

My dreams a mostly very boring and stressful , often I'm lost in a big city , or late trying to catch a plane ,lots of rushing and mild panic .....

Last night I had the most memorable dream of my life , for the first time I had the definite impression there were others involved , imposing their will and agenda on me ...

I found myself in a spiritual group gathering ... about a dozen others were there , members of a close knit hindu or yogic sect .... I realise now they were trying to get me involved , to join up ....

First I was approached by a succession of women, they were very larger than life , in my face ...I had a series of sexual interactions with them , one after another , sitting upright .... During one of these I was looking out of a window , over the rooftops ... and there I was shown the spiritual leader/s of this group, descending , as it were , from heaven , standing on the roof tops , very technicolour , this being morphed into 3 different forms , or there may have been 3 separate beings appearing one after another .

After this I was approached by a male "so you know something about yoga ...tell me what you know" .... I began to tell my ideas , he was very dismissive and walked away.. then another male "where did I live?" he said here was a better energy .... during all of this I felt very relaxed , safe and calm .... I felt I was being intruded upon by these people ... but they could only go so far ....

They were trying to sell me into joining their cult ... plenty of tantric sex ( they had me figured ) ...spiritual knowledge (they said) ...community ... but gods to worship ....

Finally one of the males shouted "prashad" ( prashad is spiritually charged or 'blessed' food in Hinduism) ... he came and sat next to me , bearing a platter with discrete units of this sacred food , he took one and eat it .... He did not directly offer me this food , I knew it was for me to take it , which would indicate my interest in joining the sect .... I did nothing ... the platter was removed ...I awoke ...1:30 am..

The day before this dream , the idea came up , in conversation , of leaving my present location ...but with no thoughts on where to go ....

I believe the god of this cult picked up on this thought , and decided bring his group to make their pitch .... If I had taken the bait , no doubt some strange coincidence in waking life would have led me to this group, perhaps I would have found them on the internet and felt it was my destiny to join them .....

George kavassilas says the higher dimensions are packed with such cult like groups ... usually led by a fairly advanced spiritual being , masquerading as a god , with followers who believe he is imparting spiritual wisdom ...he feeds off their worship energy .... the followers stay , until they finally wake up and leave.

Last edited by oz93666; 05-09-2017 at 01:49 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
sylias

This sounds very interesting Oz. I would take your dreams serious. I do at least. I had a special Dream with Alaje from the Pleidans and Darth Maul from the Sith, fighting in my garden and around my house. Might be all Bull.

Love Sylias
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:28 AM   #3
kevinosborne2017
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
My dreams a mostly very boring and stressful , often I'm lost in a big city , or late trying to catch a plane ,lots of rushing and mild panic .....

Last night I had the most memorable dream of my life , for the first time I had the definite impression there were others involved , imposing their will and agenda on me ...

I found myself in a spiritual group gathering ... about a dozen others were there , members of a close knit hindu or yogic sect .... I realise now they were trying to get me involved , to join up ....

First I was approached by a succession of women, they were very larger than life , in my face ...I had a series of sexual interactions with them , one after another , sitting upright .... During one of these I was looking out of a window , over the rooftops ... and there I was shown the spiritual leader/s of this group, descending , as it were , from heaven , standing on the roof tops , very technicolour , this being morphed into 3 different forms , or there may have been 3 separate beings appearing one after another .

After this I was approached by a male "so you know something about yoga ...tell me what you know" .... I began to tell my ideas , he was very dismissive and walked away.. then another male "where did I live?" he said here was a better energy .... during all of this I felt very relaxed , safe and calm .... I felt I was being intruded upon by these people ... but they could only go so far ....

They were trying to sell me into joining their cult ... plenty of tantric sex ( they had me figured ) ...spiritual knowledge (they said) ...community ... but gods to worship ....

Finally one of the males shouted "prashad" ( prashad is spiritually charged or 'blessed' food in Hinduism) ... he came and sat next to me , bearing a platter with discrete units of this sacred food , he took one and eat it .... He did not directly offer me this food , I knew it was for me to take it , which would indicate my interest in joining the sect .... I did nothing ... the platter was removed ...I awoke ...1:30 am..

The day before this dream , the idea came up , in conversation , of leaving my present location ...but with no thoughts on where to go ....

I believe the god of this cult picked up on this thought , and decided bring his group to make their pitch .... If I had taken the bait , no doubt some strange coincidence in waking life would have led me to this group, perhaps I would have found them on the internet and felt it was my destiny to join them .....

George kavassilas says the higher dimensions are packed with such cult like groups ... usually led by a fairly advanced spiritual being , masquerading as a god , with followers who believe he is imparting spiritual wisdom ...he feeds off their worship energy .... the followers stay , until they finally wake up and leave.
Only your perception and awareness matter in this universe. Understanding particles is the key to that advance. Let the dross slide. Know what you know. The only mysteries exist where we are not looking.

Last edited by kevinosborne2017; 05-09-2017 at 04:29 AM.
kevinosborne2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:51 AM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

I'm not surprised at the content, as I already know you're obsessed with sex

Ironic that Kavassilas speaks of an energy-stealing cult, as that is exactly what his organisation seems like to me.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
elshaper

In another words, in short, oz had succubus visitation. How exciting.

PS - worshipping gods is never a good thing. Be the god yourself. No worshipping!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 05-09-2017 at 03:20 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:04 AM   #6
oz93666

Default Another very important dream....

As usual it all starts with me rushing , trying to get somewhere in the big city , my car is broken down !!! I'm late !! Panic ... (Mr Bartzis says these type of dreams are induced by the arcons/deaons , playing on our fears , stopping us getting a restful nights sleep).

Suddenly it lifts , I'm in the back of a white Rolls Royce , being chauffeur driven , everything if fine , I'm happy , chatting with the driver ... But I start to notice the car is a bit tatty , looks old. I point this out to my passengers , I now have a man and woman in the back with me .

All of a sudden there appears in the sky three missiles with blunt noses , spiraling and cavorting in the sky like three playful dogs ...

We all run from the car and take cover ...two of the missiles disappear from view , one hits the ground near us and starts transforming into a new white RR....

I enter into a discussion with my companions ..."why are we making a RR???.. we could get a great white cruse ship , and get all the orphans and homeless kids on it and cruise the world ...stopping at places , some kids get off and live there a while , some get on "

The woman says "you can't do that , the people will say your a pedo , and what if one of them dies on the cruise ?"...... I said .."Look you can spend all day focusing on what could go wrong ...we can do it!!.."

Everybody agrees and is happy .

I have no doubt about the meaning of this dream .......

We are creating our reality NOW , but the qualities of this dimension means it takes time .... there is a shift in dimensions taking place , which will enable our thoughts become manifest much more quickly ..

We will be creating what we want ... Anything

So don't limit what you dream of .... anything is possible
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote