Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 03-06-2015, 01:05 AM   #1
cinder_darkskys

Default The Mayan Dream Stone

Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) (Live at Farm Aid 1985)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5pNzBqryOE&spfreload=1

This thread is about what I call ; Dream stones. And mainly the Mayan cover stone. As always there be cross topic base conformation. An a ton of new arts you have never seen.
Skysvid samroberts brotherdown 001bb 0002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vlHui6w4DE
People who might seen any of or some these arts. Who have watched my videos. an picked piece as a whole.

Neil Young - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) - Live at Farm Aid 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XypmcLqapc4
I held back on this topic.

I wanted you to learn about bullet sales.

How fear is spread by the very misconception we, all hold on to. That is our down fall.

How the media globs on to it an just twist it all. so there are no facts.

2012 was all about this just that. look at your movie in that year. from this time. every thing is based wholly an soullessly on ; Selling bullets for the fear's generated. This directly translate to the Med East. Whom love movie's an the media's that promote the hype.

Bullets sales is a generalized meaning. Cash generation throw blood. Generally the media as whole. All based on primitive fears. Sex is included in blood.

This threat. I been thinking about for a while. an how to display it in a way we have not thought or very few have though of. The 1st of 2 new topic

I'll start with the video's with Neil because he can rub any one rhubarb the WRONG way.

it didn't matter to him who liked or who was offend by him. He was just there to do a music. If you met Neil it would probably be in some farm market, or one the many music fairs watching. You would not ever know it, was him.

So the illusion of stardom an or fame is lost on him, for that music. There are many famous people where it's the where it's like this. For them and there art's.

We call this falling the muse at all coasts.

One ex-stream to another. to home in the mind that art. with very little substance in between.
----
Transcending the force's of light and dark. Going pass them to higher levels. Of mind set and beyond.
----
I question every thing even the God's to God. So angels demons devil don't stand much of a chance. transposed This is E+T < there both the same thing. an both are interested in basically the same things. )
----
Because I'm not always right. I always have something more to learn.

I'm a dyslexic so I'm very use to getting it thing wrong. So I work harder an harder to try to get it right. I was never meant to read and write. So I worked hard to TRY to get it right. Failing is a gimme in the math for me.

the question for me is how can fix or how can I correct that failing in idea or body or sprite. my road is 55 years of falling and getting back up again.
----
I'm stronger in my faith today. Dose not mean. I have to splash every which direction and, sell the junk. with out propose or meaning.
Neil Young & Pearl Jam - Rockin' In The Free World (1993 at the MTV Music Awards)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRwD886m90
It means that if something match's up. Its part those possible's as a possible facts. It should be shown. If it is a fact TIME it self. Will show these things as facts.

This is an open topic for all members
I hope you enjoy this topic.

Your friend Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 03-06-2015 at 01:06 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:46 AM   #2
cinder_darkskys

Nomadic peoples throw out world live in very much the same ways. in a lose, Monarchy under very socialized civil construct.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=148
The 1st links are the hyp. The second 2 were or are the reality of the behavior.

swollen members-Lonely one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-AuAdV2Qg

Madeleine Chartrand - Ani Kuni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t61k5bsa-bo

Skys
Old 21-06-2015, 12:42 PM   #3
cinder_darkskys

While so call Apocalypse was going on. The 1st nations there of the South America's kept on saying its was about the mind. Which is the Greek meaning of the word ; Apocalypse. a massive change in MIND SET. On site we call the waking up from, the sleep.

Note as always my copy right protects the unknown artist. As well as my new works. I would have liked to use my this years seal on all the image how ever do to the possible damages to the new works It is not always possible.

I will use mainly my informal copyright on most these new images as a stand in. An use my formal when it possible. Unlike the 1st time I did this I was able to go in to greater detail. These images are educational works an are slayed for a new piece of music created by these youthful adult friends of the person below.

Personal you can not help every one. but you can make a little difference to the one's around you. In this case for me I did the set 1st long be for there media Apocalypse. for a person who suffer's with Anxiety.

This is common among young people starting to discover them self. We go throw it.
Anxiety disorder < this can make you debilitated.)
that dose not stop. in this young person feels the world suffering.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Anxiety_disorder

So I told him. I had these images an that I could show him they meant what the 1st nation said them mean in the S.A's < South America's ) I also said technical 1st nation professor. agree on what the stone is about.

He a very modern person an musical artist him self.

When I did this stone out be fore it was just to show there a little more going then what he believe's in his dream state of what his reality is. Sedate by the media school and his hormone's + all the rest of the junk young people do to day. Same stuff we use to do but it a bit less blood on the dance floor.
Image 1

Technic; stander stuff all low tech stock colors for me. give a clean stone face. more easy match up later with real thing.

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle (Official video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBmFVlOqR4M

There is a second reference to these 2. on site to these images. The above

Dylan, B Springsteen -All Along The Watchtower-Forever Young
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuGkMu751K8
there we go nice. Just like opening a book

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-06-2015 at 12:42 PM.
Old 22-06-2015, 02:03 AM   #4
cinder_darkskys

George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Bad to the Bone (Live at Montreux 2013)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwHXdUVBuQ

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 22-06-2015 at 02:25 AM.
Old 22-06-2015, 04:30 PM   #5
cinder_darkskys

U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 22-06-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 23-06-2015, 09:40 AM   #6
cinder_darkskys

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Shame on the moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfWnIr_-_SA

Old 23-06-2015, 09:42 AM   #7
cinder_darkskys

Skys
Old 24-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #8
cinder_darkskys

Default Set 1

This set is a general of the stone with section added because of my interests.

There is still a part. which I believe has been left out. < this dose not effect the full set at this point ) I think if I missed It will of got picked in an other section. Its just an off the wall feeling I have. When I re master the stone any missing section will be picked up there.

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide (Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM7-PYtXtJM

Each set I show is about exact things. which are about all the America's an the world an what happen to them. an much more.

I am using just a simple artist drawing. honestly i don't understand the use of color in this clutter. Such as Angel wings in hard to come by stone like Jade. So what I see as a wrong color may in deed be the correct color for the peoples who live an lived there.

The pop shots are the 2 line lesson. Kills off every thing + false colors. as I said it give up a heavy stone effect. which is useful. especial for re-conformation and an cross conformation of subject matter.

These are basic's
I'm showing whole images. I am real stickler about few things. Glyph is a glyph, naming, everything lining up to as close to perfect as I can make it, no losy goosey, Show full images small large

However this is a ROUND stone + an artist conception finding a zero point. Its just not possible with my technology.

When I do the actual stone / stones's it will look generally the same but with much more detail.

such as the last super. where even in the cheep copy The symbol of the Alpha Omega sit's right you. You ask. Who he is was an why he is. That's beyond mythical. It straight up biblical.

So this will be, more informal from the actual stones especially hand crafted stone. more detail add believe. Who knows.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-06-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:29 AM   #9
cinder_darkskys

Default Set 2

Tito & Tarantula - After Dark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p0ShXsdZhU

Tito&Tarantula - When You Cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRhpNmyQW-I

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

Skys
Old 29-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #10
cinder_darkskys

Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ9EDUClEyo

The above image should have a 1/4 turn on it but decided against it.

Skys
Old 12-10-2015, 11:19 PM   #11
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post

Skys
In regards to this set n the above 2 images in the preceding post. Are a male side. Female is post as well below.

How ever The glyph is not wrong Its just a more male images. Later I will place the 2 halves together. Which give a Religious formal understanding of the 2 candle sticks. an of course the witness's.

This is a more complex chain. in time it should line up an cross confirm other images. If my understanding is correct.

This is the center master. of these main Mars images.
When complete it will look like this in symbol.

But they be in Mayan understanding. But the say the same things. In the mars imagery. I have to go back an dig on old disk an desk tops hard drives to know which is which to day. Male left female right pretty sure

Here we in the early stage of the Mayan images. We can see that it is starting to line up. In my mar's studies I have cross reference the same MALE an FEMALE candle stick an of course there guardians

The above Mar's images are there understanding of us. Tapps coconut = head < KNOW THY SELF ) These things know us BETTER then we know our selfs

An the Mayan we see a more Earthly understanding or human. This all so includes the spiritual as it is HUMAN
Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 12-10-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 13-10-2015, 09:10 AM   #12
aster
Banned

these images are stunning, love those chrystal columns
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 08:47 PM   #13
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
these images are stunning, love those chrystal columns
I'm glad you enjoy my works. I feel very much the same way. Often I am surprised self at how well they turn out. i in the light of the day of our current techs an all great deeds an all we know. that 1 image seem to say there so much more. an the White Angel an Pillars megify that again.

I'll see if I can dig my notes on the setting. Maybe I can do something like that in the Dream stone ; could be interesting certainly it would look good.

Much of my Mars stuff hasn't really been seen how it really should be seen main do to technology. An just trying to relate something from Mar's ???? vs something from Earth as being the same or talking about the same thing. Is crazy to the max. Insane beyond believe. How ever there it is.

I can take the white crystallized image an show the male or female An very much show an you can see match that right up with the Dream stone. That white image was very complex.

We see 3 Glyph Chain in a highly biblical setting

Seeing is believe. What we learn can not be unlearned. So the I feel the images. make the point clear ; some thing we all know here. on site. We have more to learn. about ourselves an most especially the world around us.

I look at the red Angel the 1st. and wonder how people can continually hit us with BULLSHIT. When the REAL deal is as you say stunning!!!!.

I really hope the comparison I make is clear an the understanding is easy going.

We seem to have a lot the same interests I notic. Please feel free to add.

I am truly sorry for my disjointed words. I know it doesn't help that understanding.
Endeavor to persevere!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRX6hSGeZs4

I endeavor to preserve.

Much love Skys Enjoy

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 13-10-2015 at 11:44 PM.
Old 14-10-2015, 12:50 AM   #14
aster
Banned

Thank you, cinder darkskies. I only have limited understanding of how you create these art works. But it isn't necessary to understand them, in order to appreciate their beauty. That's enough for me! I look forward to seeing how your work evolves, if you are choose to share it with us
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #15
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Thank you, cinder darkskies. I only have limited understanding of how you create these art works. But it isn't necessary to understand them, in order to appreciate their beauty. That's enough for me! I look forward to seeing how your work evolves, if you are choose to share it with us
Sorry I have not been on this topic as much as I like to be. As you can see my arts have been very much removed. an this was a Co. choice. on how they want to use there product. Which I can respect It was my choice to display these works freely for educational prepossess.

I believed in these people to do the right things. So that these works would be shown on a world wide level freely for every one. It was my hope they would under stand the whys an hows of the importance of these works. The only thing that is new in 6,000 years+.

shrugs Oh well.

Today if my images popped up. They all be deleted. ask any one who knows me even a little bit. So it in there best interests. to keep them static knowing. I will never add to that collection only remove.

The importance of what this site has done an shown has shaded so many false believes. an put people on the right paths based sometime on just a word or just 1 image. David or you all speak clearly about what those facts are. has change the UK an many parts of the world over night.

David is the man who take the heat for you an me. he stand at that front door every day walking that line. I would think for him its like hitting every home run in a baseball game. conformation of what he has try to explain. an he dose not exploit it. it just flows freely

instead he fights increasing the size of the avatars. not so useful for 99%. but that 1% can make instance make changes to mind set.

With so many achievements credited to the site an it population. as they rip apart myth to fact.

Example Christ WAS n is the AO. proven here 1st in the world. shown here 1st in the world. Adam an Eve are symbol of the 1st man an woman. Religion named them from there old story. David explains very clearly how this happen. describing a loop effect.
Skys

ME I always liked a good fight. in this case E-team is little better then a child

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 18-11-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:26 AM   #16
cinder_darkskys

George Thorogood - You Talk Too Much (W).mpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHxFS9PiYM

Skys
Old 17-02-2018, 08:14 AM   #17
trebor8

Do you have link to he images
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #18
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
Do you have link to he images
No trebor i do not. ? I am looking for a free site to store and display images freely.

I do have a lot newer works. that frankly ; I can not display correctly. i just do not want to over burden the site with this fuck up type of spam.

Especially since i lay'ed all out for educational prepossess. a side from the hard cor religion. Then.... there the entrance to the rabbit hole.....

Charity starts at home. N never forget your friends. Like family there the one's standing with u at the end of the day.

So I would need people whom are committed to free imagery display. As the soul owner you well imagine I like my works displayed in the best passable light. With the best of intentions. It the same for me in business dealing.

Please if you would provide a link I like to check it out.

Skys PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 17-02-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 09:35 PM   #19
cinder_darkskys

hummm

The point of this topic is to unite a common idea an explain communications throw these works. This is explained in parallel with other topic post. Which might explain more. The peoples I choose was the 1st nations. As they universally have been promoting World wide UNITY among all peoples.

Using a copy's of the actual object, in question. For The Mayan Dream Stone. there for they modernized human made art's of an object. So we can say that it is prefabricated materials I create these works from.

BODY COUNT - Institutionalized (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU
-
So I am left with a choice ; continual from here Or,, Just lose the threat or restart it. Or ask that its deleted an restart it. Which brings me back to option 1 which is to continual from here......
--
At this point this year i'm reworking the system which basically every one would like to get rid of. how ever it fundamentally part of us. there is not enough understanding to make clear choices.
---
These materials help show this in the most wonderful ways. every peoples on Earth have hates and loves.

Why is my battle against HATE. All men are created equally. An so For some one to say they hate so and, so. Appose that which we call ; what the good lord wants for us. On every level of true believe and faith

Skys
Old 15-03-2018, 07:12 PM   #20
cinder_darkskys

Dust self off. You have changed nothing. In the time i made this topic. what has change. They have tighten there grip is all. Google has a new matting system Which only enhance my vision on this subject matter. an it shows a concerned afford. In trying to make sure these materials are not seen.

Skysvid samroberts brotherdown 001bb 0002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vlHui6w4DE

Any afford to obscure my vision. Only make me stronger. I mean really The things I deal with are 300,000 years older then man kind. Thats from The US a CIA guy talking to the US senators.

Now if these things can not hide from me. What would make u think 10 talking monkeys can hide. every thing u try will will blow up in your face's.

The Rolling Stones- Get off my Cloud Skysvideoset2013 001bb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF90rnNS5QA

If the 1st nation god's can not hide from me. what would make u think u can.

Skys You speak with a forked tongue
Collective Soul - Shine (Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAYHt6dEgK4

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 15-03-2018 at 07:25 PM.