Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #21
aster
Banned

Thumbs up

Thank you, lavista4u. This song seems destined to spread out in wider and wider ripples! Unsure if there is a way to contact David directly, but have mentioned it on the subscriber's forum, one of the many topics on his video this week was about those 'coincidences' which are not coincidences, but attracting what we need. Also mentioned how the link provided by oz3666 shows how Dr. Sha and David were given amazingly similar methods of transmission (of their messages) i put the link up for the song, as the forums are so huge, everyone on them can't possibly look at everything. Def. don't want them to miss this one!

(BTW, dentedarthur is the Welsh language expert)

Last edited by aster; 12-10-2014 at 08:48 PM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #22
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Thank you, lavista4u. This song seems destined to spread out in wider and wider ripples! Unsure if there is a way to contact David directly, but have mentioned it on the subscriber's forum, one of the many topics on his video this week was about those 'coincidences' which are not coincidences, but attracting what we need. Also mentioned how the link provided by oz3666 shows how Dr. Sha and David were given amazingly similar methods of transmission (of their messages) i put the link up for the song, as the forums are so huge, everyone on them can't possibly look at everything. Def. don't want them to miss this one!
I have mentioned it on the mod forum
Old 12-10-2014, 11:35 PM   #23
aster
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Thank you, ex sheep - fingers, toes and sheepy feet crossed, then!
Old 13-10-2014, 12:17 AM   #24
tnt1

Share share and share again! Very nice. Thanks!
Old 13-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #25
huddy

Hello, this is interesting.

Similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjo2G2G8gcY song :-)
Sung by "1.000.000"..

peace
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.

Last edited by huddy; 13-10-2014 at 12:44 AM. Reason: "1.000.000"
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 04:35 AM   #26
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post

(BTW, dentedarthur is the Welsh language expert)
Yep. It is. The energy from the song just spreads out to every corner. The feeling is amazing. Thank You again.
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 04:35 AM   #27
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Thank You.
Old 13-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #28
oz93666

Default The importance of the Chinese component in this

It seems to me, before humanity can break through the winning tape in this race we have to go through a number of stages.

Understanding we've been under control and domination by dark forces for all of our history.

Getting outraged , indigent, angry. Standing up for ourselves, declaring our independence , self determination and freedom.

Humanity coming together as one people. So called unity consciousness.

When this final stage is achieved it will be time for the ET s to make open contact, welcome us into the galactic family and the mind boggling thousands of different races and civilizations that are out there.

Humanity uniting as one family is what this song is about.

When we consider the family of man, it could be said that the one fifth of the people of Earth that live in China have yet to be fully integrated. The world community is overrepresented by the western , often English speaking peoples . So for a Chines man to lead thousands/millions of westerners singing a song in Mandarin, must send out a powerful message to the Chines people , one of acceptance , unity and healing between the races.

We couldn't hope for a better ambassador than Dr Shu. very self confident and funny, a real character.

And when humanity finally breaks through the winning tape in this race, the technology will be released, and we will get the prize that I have been waiting for all these years,

HUMAN LIKE ROBOTS TO MAKE MY BED AND WASH THE DISHES!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 03:44 AM   #29
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It seems to me, before humanity can break through the winning tape in this race we have to go through a number of stages.

Understanding we've been under control and domination by dark forces for all of our history.

Getting outraged , indigent, angry. Standing up for ourselves, declaring our independence , self determination and freedom.

Humanity coming together as one people. So called unity consciousness.

When this final stage is achieved it will be time for the ET s to make open contact, welcome us into the galactic family and the mind boggling thousands of different races and civilizations that are out there.

Humanity uniting as one family is what this song is about.

When we consider the family of man, it could be said that the one fifth of the people of Earth that live in China have yet to be fully integrated. The world community is overrepresented by the western , often English speaking peoples . So for a Chines man to lead thousands/millions of westerners singing a song in Mandarin, must send out a powerful message to the Chines people , one of acceptance , unity and healing between the races.

We couldn't hope for a better ambassador than Dr Shu. very self confident and funny, a real character.

And when humanity finally breaks through the winning tape in this race, the technology will be released, and we will get the prize that I have been waiting for all these years,

HUMAN LIKE ROBOTS TO MAKE MY BED AND WASH THE DISHES!
Wow Very well said...I completely agree...That's the true path for humanity.
Old 14-10-2014, 04:28 AM   #30
swamideva

Focusing on the the love is wonderful. Ignoring that which is not love is naive and dangerous. Striving for balance is needed in all things.

This symbol is Chinese.

Yin and Yang: The Complete Whole

Yin yang is widely known as the two opposites that complete the whole. Yin is the shady place (North) (Feminine energy) while yang is the sunny place (South) (Male energy). Each relies on the other.

The theory of yin yang helps define the inner workings of nature. It gives us a concise explanation of why there is night and day, light and dark, good and evil, right and wrong, male and female, etc. In other words, it creates a framework so chaos has order. Without this concept, life would seem sporadic and it would be difficult to see the patterns and logic behind the functions of life.

Yin Energy Defined

Yin energy is considered passive. Water is a yin energy and its passive nature allows you to easily move your hand through it. Yin energy accepts and gives over to its surrounding energy. Earth is also yin energy. When yang energy is added to yin energy, it becomes either a creative or destructive element. The nature of passivity appears to be weak, but its strength comes in its ability to transcend other energies.

Last edited by swamideva; 14-10-2014 at 04:28 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #31
jikwan
Inactive

why is it that the great masters dont talk of love like you guys do?

its because love is a mere emotion
and you can easily get stuck in it
its only abiding in a pleasant state

want something better to abide in? equanimity is the one

the real purpose of generating love is to counter hatred/aversion
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 05:25 AM   #32
swamideva

Self acceptance = Self love.

The love of oneself is a wonderful and healing place to be.

That does mean love all of ourselves warts and all. Acknowledging the dark and the light within us.

We know all about our darkness and negativity, and how we treat ourselves badly.

Its our light that we shy away and are afraid of.

Use the word god however you like here. Source, universe, nature, all that is, etc.....................

Quote:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Marianne Williamson

Last edited by swamideva; 14-10-2014 at 05:27 AM.
Old 14-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #33
swamideva

I dont know if this is relevant. I dont even know if its Chinese. I do not even know who or what is behind this. Though in posting it here. Make of it what you will.

My POV is be specific who you pray to, and the best prayer is an expression of gratitude. Pray in the affirmative. If there is something you need then pray and act as if it has already been received.

Click on image for more.

任何高维次生灵在没有得到你的请求之前不能帮你–这是宇宙重要律条之一,所有高维次生灵必须遵 守。
Any higher dimensional being won’t help you before receiving your prayer, which is one of important laws in the universe and all higher dimensional beings must obey.
任何高维次生灵在没有得到人类的请求之前不能帮人类–这是宇宙重要律条之一,所有高维次生灵必 须遵守。
Any higher dimensional being won’t help human beings before receiving prayer from human beings, which is one of important laws in the universe and all higher dimensional beings must obey.
高维次生灵帮你必须事先得到你的请求。
Higher dimensional beings must receive your prayer in advance before they help you.
高维次生灵帮人类必须事先得到人类的请求。
Higher dimensional beings must receive prayer from human beings in advance before they help human beings.
要想得到高维次生灵的帮助,如何做?
What should you do if you want to get help from higher dimensional beings?
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心祈请。
The only thing you have to do is to pray with the utmost sincere heart.
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心感得佛菩萨加持。
The only thing you have to do is to obtain responsive blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas with the utmost sincere heart.
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心感得护法神护持。
The only thing you have to do is to gain responsive protection from Guardian divinities with the most sincere heart.
是的,需要救命,请你首先呼救!
Yes, when you need help, please cry for help first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先求生!
Yes, when you need help, please seek for survival first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先接受!
Yes, when you need help, please accept it first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先配合!
Yes, when you need help, please coordinate first!
那么,你得救了。
Then, you are saved.
是的,需要加持,请你首先祈请!
Yes, when you need blessings, please pray first!
是的,需要加持,请你首先求升!
Yes, when you need blessings, please seek for ascension first!

Last edited by swamideva; 14-10-2014 at 06:56 AM.
Old 14-10-2014, 08:47 AM   #34
oz93666

Default What is a mantra , how does it work.

I've used a lot of mantras early in my career , perhaps 30 years ago, haven't touched them recently till this one came along .

Classical mantras are often chanted to a god/goddess 'Ohm shri maha laksmi namaha' for example. Your basically sucking up to a 'god' in this case Laksmi, in the hope she'll help you out in some way.

These are the 'higher dimensional beings' refereed to in the post above. They wan't your worship/love/devotion. They get high vampirising your energy, and if you really send them a lot they'll reward you, arrange an event in your life so you get what you prayed for, or give you a mystical high.
By giving back a little of what you send them , you don't get fed up and drift away, but hopefully become a life long devotee, and get others to send them energy.

This is not what is happening with this mantra from Dr Sha. This mantra has no gods , only yourself, it's you directing your intent.

So how does a mantra work?

The mind loves to chatter. As we go about our daily activities, our minds are never focused 100%. Suppose you're washing the dishes. You're not focused in the activity, the sensation of the warm water on your hands, the smell of the washing up liquid, the way the muscles of your arms are moving. Instead your mind is on the conversation you had with your girlfriend last night , or that you have to buy some more cat food for tiddles.

This is how we scatter and waste our power.

The mind can easily fall into mentally singing a song you heard on the radio, this is effortless, and I think most do it. This is a way of directing ones focus , but be careful, the lyrics are important, they are where you are directing your energy... this is all this song/mantra is from Dr Sha.

A song with immaculately precise lyrics with a beautiful melody, which directs your focus to loving yourself, loving the people of the world, and bringing peace love and harmony.

Listening to /singing this song, 4 times a day , as recommended , should achieve the goal which is to have this song rattling around your mind most of the day, without effort you find it's there ,you're mentally singing it, directing your energy , as you go about your daily activities.

Last edited by oz93666; 14-10-2014 at 08:50 AM.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #35
swamideva

There are higher dimensional beings working for the corrupt demiurge, who has created a synthetic matrix they are of the false light and false dark.

There are also higher dimensional beings of the organic light and organic universe. My higher self resides in higher dimensions.

I dont not think i would have made it without their help and guidance along the way. As i look back over my life i can see guiding hands at work.

They do not tell me what to do, just help me to empower myself.
Old 14-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #36
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Wow Very well said...I completely agree...That's the true path for humanity.
+1. The post is so wise. Not being a frequent visitor to this forum section, have not had much awareness of 'unity consciousness' (if that is what the concept is called) In other sections, have come across a rather skewed presentation of it (optimalunity - you know who you are)
Being informed/reminded that humanity is 'all one', and that we are not 'alone' - how reassuring is that! And when we put this knowledge into action, we will be welcomed into the wonderful diversity of our universal family.
Great point about 'Love Peace and Harmony' being sung to us in Mandarin, it sounds beautiful, and must indeed honour the Chinese people and their ancient tradition of higher learning. I always have a song going round my head, and hope this one is here to stay. My other half thought it was Irish, but that probably shows how thousands of miles in distance is nothing at all. Life- changing? Yes indeed!

Quote:
I've used a lot of mantras early in my career , perhaps 30 years ago, haven't touched them recently till this one came along .

Classical mantras are often chanted to a god/goddess 'Ohm shri maha laksmi namaha' for example. Your basically sucking up to a 'god' in this case Laksmi, in the hope she'll help you out in some way.

These are the 'higher dimensional beings' refereed to in the post above. They wan't your worship/love/devotion. They get high vampirising your energy, and if you really send them a lot they'll reward you, arrange an event in your life so you get what you prayed for, or give you a mystical high.
By giving back a little of what you send them , you don't get fed up and drift away, but hopefully become a life long devotee, and get others to send them energy.

This is not what is happening with this mantra from Dr Sha. This mantra has no gods , only yourself, it's you directing your intent.

The mind loves to chatter. As we go about our daily activities, our minds are never focused 100%. Suppose you're washing the dishes. You're not focused in the activity, the sensation of the warm water on your hands, the smell of the washing up liquid, the way the muscles of your arms are moving. Instead your mind is on the conversation you had with your girlfriend last night , or that you have to buy some more cat food for tiddles.

The mind can easily fall into mentally singing a song you heard on the radio, this is effortless, and I think most do it. This is a way of directing ones focus , but be careful, the lyrics are important, they are where you are directing your energy... this is all this song/mantra is from Dr Sha.

A song with immaculately precise lyrics with a beautiful melody, which directs your focus to loving yourself, loving the people of the world, and bringing peace love and harmony.

Listening to /singing this song, 4 times a day , as recommended , should achieve the goal which is to have this song rattling around your mind most of the day, without effort you find it's there ,you're mentally singing it, directing your energy , as you go about your daily activities.
another invaluable post, thank you! - have highlighted in bold two most essential points you have raised

Last edited by aster; 14-10-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #37
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
There are higher dimensional beings working for the corrupt demiurge, who has created a synthetic matrix they are of the false light and false dark.

There are also higher dimensional beings of the organic light and organic universe. My higher self resides in higher dimensions.

I dont not think i would have made it without their help and guidance along the way. As i look back over my life i can see guiding hands at work.

They do not tell me what to do, just help me to empower myself.
Yes, I'm sure there are ...

I think Dr Sha's mantra came from these beings, or one of them. They may be ET s living physically on another planet, that have the ability to psychically connect with us and aid us and do this expecting nothing in return.

In Hinduism , where mantras to gods are mostly used, the devotee will tell you, they're sending their love and devotion to a particular god , in the hope the god will send them the new car they've been praying for , or whatever they wan't.
Like daemons in magic, there's a price to pay for their help, so it's more sensible to use your own mind power alone to dream about the new car you wan't, and manifest it yourself.

I think if a god s name occurs in a mantra, then he's getting a 'cut' of your energy.

I too at times have felt guidance in my life, and am not sure where this came from , parts of myself, dead relatives, higher beings, I think all these and others, can touch our lives.
Old 14-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #38
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
why is it that the great masters dont talk of love like you guys do?

its because love is a mere emotion
and you can easily get stuck in it
its only abiding in a pleasant state

want something better to abide in? equanimity is the one

the real purpose of generating love is to counter hatred/aversion
Love is a civilization. Its not an emotion. The closest word to that Civilization that we could connect to is called LOVE. As Above So Below. The feeling of Love infact comes from that civilization.

The soul song helps us connect with that place.
Old 14-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #39
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I dont know if this is relevant. I dont even know if its Chinese. I do not even know who or what is behind this. Though in posting it here. Make of it what you will.

My POV is be specific who you pray to, and the best prayer is an expression of gratitude. Pray in the affirmative. If there is something you need then pray and act as if it has already been received.

Click on image for more.

任何高维次生灵在没有得到你的请求之前不能帮你–这是宇宙重要律条之一,所有高维次生灵必 须遵守。
Any higher dimensional being won’t help you before receiving your prayer, which is one of important laws in the universe and all higher dimensional beings must obey.
任何高维次生灵在没有得到人类的请求之前不能帮人类–这是宇宙重要律条之一,所有高维次生 灵必须遵守。
Any higher dimensional being won’t help human beings before receiving prayer from human beings, which is one of important laws in the universe and all higher dimensional beings must obey.
高维次生灵帮你必须事先得到你的请求。
Higher dimensional beings must receive your prayer in advance before they help you.
高维次生灵帮人类必须事先得到人类的请求。
Higher dimensional beings must receive prayer from human beings in advance before they help human beings.
要想得到高维次生灵的帮助,如何做?
What should you do if you want to get help from higher dimensional beings?
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心祈请。
The only thing you have to do is to pray with the utmost sincere heart.
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心感得佛菩萨加持。
The only thing you have to do is to obtain responsive blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas with the utmost sincere heart.
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心感得护法神护持。
The only thing you have to do is to gain responsive protection from Guardian divinities with the most sincere heart.
是的,需要救命,请你首先呼救!
Yes, when you need help, please cry for help first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先求生!
Yes, when you need help, please seek for survival first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先接受!
Yes, when you need help, please accept it first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先配合!
Yes, when you need help, please coordinate first!
那么,你得救了。
Then, you are saved.
是的,需要加持,请你首先祈请!
Yes, when you need blessings, please pray first!
是的,需要加持,请你首先求升!
Yes, when you need blessings, please seek for ascension first!
Very Nice info.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #40
lavista4u

Quote:

Agree. I'm from India. The land of mantras, Which developed kinda ego in me thinking, we had it all. I have chanted all the mantras ever in India and basically i stayed the same. This is the first time in my life, I'm feeling real change.

This is totally different. The way you explained it fits in perfectly. This must be it. I feel different, things are different around me. Its amazing.