Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 23-02-2018, 04:07 AM   #1
king octopus

Default Is it possible to still help in after physical death??

I've been wondering if when your physical body dies, if it is still possible to assist in the struggle to transform our reality after the physical body dies? I've been considering since we will still exist in some information/energetic form after our death in the physical world, Is it possible to still paticipate in the struggle against the manipulation of our current reality from the other side and are there already awareness out there fighting for us? Or would you even care after that? Would you want to effect the reality to incarnate in an experience you wish for, or do you just get random incarnation into random experiences with no control, even possible bad ones like a hardcore Satanist or even a reptilian hybrids or just an evil spiritual entity like 'Georgie in 'Cloud Atlas'?
I'm also wondering about the awareness' that or currently enslaving our reality in order to feed off the fear and negative emotions we generate. To us this is genuinely perceived as evil.
Not just because we are treated as livestock, but there is a basic perception among most that the 'devil' or demuirge, whatever your choice concept is, the enemy of our creator, his number one most powerful servant who turned against his creator. Or maybe a tragic mistake that that resulted in the 'fall of man' and all of our pain and suffering in our current reality.
But who knows what the Archon's perception is of us, maybe to them we are the distortion and they are the righteous ones destroying the virus infesting the reality.
But one of the things David says is that it's all relative to their own perception. So are the Archons who incarnate into being evil or reptile awareness do it because that's the experience they want? Because maybe there's no consequences or that they're relative to each's own perception of what is right and wrong? Perhaps even what we consider regular people could be re-encarnated as an Archontic parasite in the next, random or even because the highest form of their awareness desires to have that experience to learn from? Just some thoughts.

Last edited by king octopus; 23-02-2018 at 04:16 AM. Reason: mistake
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 04:42 AM   #2
oz93666

Pheeeew ...Many questions Mr Octopus ... I'll just attempt the one possed in the title ...

Yes I believe it is possible to help this reality after physical death ... but it's prefered etiquette to take on another body here to do so ...and much more focusing of attention here ...

For all the other questions I refer you to the best authority on this subject ...Mr Bartzis

https://youtu.be/qRLaAVVs0P4
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 09:28 AM   #3
elshaper

Yes of course people do but the question is....do YOU want to be Jesus to help everyone? It's an important question. Some people help others because.... they want to look good that they are helping the community and they are the hero... some people will do it earnestly to escape from their own issues and feel they are doing something good. Don't get me wrong, I did it. I thought it was the right thing to help people.....not anymore. OK, I am helping and everyone who reads this thread but it's not gonna cost arm & leg if you know what I mean. I am typing this as I'm drinking my morning coffee.

If you think we are all one then any spirits are our ancestors. Probably I am connected to Michael Jackson somewhere along a long chain of.....

If you are interested in exploring the spirit world, I suggest you start with spiritualist and learn from there. There are many kinds of spirit/entities.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
I've been wondering if when your physical body dies, if it is still possible to assist in the struggle to transform our reality after the physical body dies? I've been considering since we will still exist in some information/energetic form after our death in the physical world, Is it possible to still paticipate in the struggle against the manipulation of our current reality from the other side and are there already awareness out there fighting for us? Or would you even care after that? Would you want to effect the reality to incarnate in an experience you wish for, or do you just get random incarnation into random experiences with no control, even possible bad ones like a hardcore Satanist or even a reptilian hybrids or just an evil spiritual entity like 'Georgie in 'Cloud Atlas'?
I'm also wondering about the awareness' that or currently enslaving our reality in order to feed off the fear and negative emotions we generate. To us this is genuinely perceived as evil.
Not just because we are treated as livestock, but there is a basic perception among most that the 'devil' or demuirge, whatever your choice concept is, the enemy of our creator, his number one most powerful servant who turned against his creator. Or maybe a tragic mistake that that resulted in the 'fall of man' and all of our pain and suffering in our current reality.
But who knows what the Archon's perception is of us, maybe to them we are the distortion and they are the righteous ones destroying the virus infesting the reality.
But one of the things David says is that it's all relative to their own perception. So are the Archons who incarnate into being evil or reptile awareness do it because that's the experience they want? Because maybe there's no consequences or that they're relative to each's own perception of what is right and wrong? Perhaps even what we consider regular people could be re-encarnated as an Archontic parasite in the next, random or even because the highest form of their awareness desires to have that experience to learn from? Just some thoughts.
Paragraph spacing can really make the difference between somebody reading your thoughts or just deciding: "Fuck this, it's giving me a headache."

Here is how I would have broken up your post if I'd written it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
I've been wondering if when your physical body dies, if it is still possible to assist in the struggle to transform our reality after the physical body dies?

I've been considering since we will still exist in some information/energetic form after our death in the physical world, Is it possible to still paticipate in the struggle against the manipulation of our current reality from the other side and are there already awareness out there fighting for us? Or would you even care after that?

Would you want to effect the reality to incarnate in an experience you wish for, or do you just get random incarnation into random experiences with no control, even possible bad ones like a hardcore Satanist or even a reptilian hybrids or just an evil spiritual entity like 'Georgie in 'Cloud Atlas'?

But one of the things David says is that it's all relative to their own perception. So are the Archons who incarnate into being evil or reptile awareness do it because that's the experience they want? Because maybe there's no consequences or that they're relative to each's own perception of what is right and wrong?

Perhaps even what we consider regular people could be re-encarnated as an Archontic parasite in the next, random or even because the highest form of their awareness desires to have that experience to learn from? Just some thoughts.
See how much easier that is to read now?

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-02-2018 at 09:56 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 10:28 AM   #5
elshaper

Have you turned into a paragraph nut-zi?

well, you have a point though.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 10:39 AM   #6
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Have you turned into a paragraph nut-zi?

well, you have a point though.
It can't help sounding condescending but it would really help.

It's very irritating trying to read a wall of text and the problem is quickly solved by hitting the ENTER key a few times.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #7
better21

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Pheeeew ...Many questions Mr Octopus ... I'll just attempt the one possed in the title ...

Yes I believe it is possible to help this reality after physical death ... but it's prefered etiquette to take on another body here to do so ...and much more focusing of attention here ...

For all the other questions I refer you to the best authority on this subject ...Mr Bartzis

https://youtu.be/qRLaAVVs0P4
Totally agree with you! And thank you for the link
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote