Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 21-01-2018, 06:46 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Blessings

So... we talk a lot about doom and gloom a lot but...WHAT do you do to acumulate blessings?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 08:08 PM   #2
breaker

Tolerate fools
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #3
fairyprincess

You gotta love the small things.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 08:58 PM   #4
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I don't quite connect the dots.
Yeah, you gotta love the small things but that's not blessing is it? I think you meant gratitude.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 22-01-2018, 01:12 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
.WHAT do you do to acumulate blessings?
Become a great musician/movie star like one of the Beatles , floyd, zeppelin , elvis, marilyn monroe, Give great feelings to others then they will bless and worship you ...

Or.... set yourself up as a god on a primitive planet ...jehovah , allah , krishna. Hinduism is the most dedicated to worshiping a vast array of gods(these are very real entities)

Become a fake messiah like osho...

According to George Kevassillas receiving blessings from others ( them willingly idolising and giving energy/love/ attention ) is the number one game being played out in higher dimensions ... fairly powerful beings set themselves up as yogi masters , or whatever , and attract those looking for 'the truth' .... followers stay and worship , until they finally realise they've been conned and move on.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Become a great musician/movie star like one of the Beatles , floyd, zeppelin , elvis, marilyn monroe, Give great feelings to others then they will bless and worship you ...

Or.... set yourself up as a god on a primitive planet ...jehovah , allah , krishna. Hinduism is the most dedicated to worshiping a vast array of gods(these are very real entities)

Become a fake messiah like osho...

According to George Kevassillas receiving blessings from others ( them willingly idolising and giving energy/love/ attention ) is the number one game being played out in higher dimensions ... fairly powerful beings set themselves up as yogi masters , or whatever , and attract those looking for 'the truth' .... followers stay and worship , until they finally realise they've been conned and move on.
Best answer so far.
This gives rise to the selfie culture and instagram devas. Obviously some have sussed out.

So what do you do accumulate oz? Worshipped by only one scarlet woman isn't enough I'd imagine...

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 22-01-2018, 02:27 PM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
So what do you do accumulate oz? Worshipped by only one scarlet woman isn't enough I'd imagine...
Let's not get into my personal situation el , it falls pitifully short of the vision ...

My body is getting frayed around the edges , my hope is to keep life in it till the de-ageing tech is released ..

[you may remember the secret government has advanced tech in all areas ,teleportation , free energy , anti gravity ... and de -ageing technology which can turn your body back to how it was in your 20's and keep you that way for thousands of years... after full disclosure this tech will be released to the public]

But your on the right track bringing up the scarlet woman , the most complete , intense and virtuous form of worship is that between two lovers , and has a strong sexual component.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:24 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Let's not get into my personal situation el , it falls pitifully short of the vision ...

My body is getting frayed around the edges , my hope is to keep life in it till the de-ageing tech is released ..

[you may remember the secret government has advanced tech in all areas ,teleportation , free energy , anti gravity ... and de -ageing technology which can turn your body back to how it was in your 20's and keep you that way for thousands of years... after full disclosure this tech will be released to the public]
Yeah but when that will be?
They haven't even disclosed aliens/reppy yet.

Quote:
]But your on the right track bringing up the scarlet woman , the most complete , intense and virtuous form of worship is that between two lovers , and has a strong sexual component.
One scarlet woman is modest oz knowing that you belong to the sex cult OTO. Would multiple scarlet women give you more blessings...surely?
Anyway, younger the women, you suck youthful chi, as in vamping, in exchange and keeps you young. Hence some of the aging rock stars in their 70s have gf in 20s.
They can afford it too.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 22-01-2018, 11:44 PM   #9
jupiter12

Quote:
So... we talk a lot about doom and gloom a lot but...WHAT do you do to acumulate blessings?
Jeez els ,,I don't know what a blessing is ,, maybe it's a religious thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Tolerate fools
I would never tolerate fools ,, once bitten twice shy ,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
The voice of experience ,,

The Universe needs small things to make big things ,,

Quote:
I don't quite connect the dots.
Yeah, you gotta love the small things but that's not blessing is it? I think you meant gratitude.
Bless you!
Old 23-01-2018, 09:06 AM   #10
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Jeez els ,,I don't know what a blessing is ,, maybe it's a religious thing!
It doesn't have to be. Don't forget, religions stole from ancient teachings i.e. fake, not the real deal. Having said this, at my desperate period not knowing what to do, I went to ask for a bottle of holy water from a Catholic church in the past. Catholic priest can be dodgy as you know but this old priest, I believe, was sincere. He gave me a candle to go with it as well. While he went upstairs to fetch the items, I could feel his prayer which was beautiful.

Just as I thought. The forum members need to learn other things to better their lives aside from truth findings.

I would like to hear oz's version of what blessing is because he seems to have the grasp of it. I'll add mine to his later.

What hasn't been mentioned so far is that you can request blessings from whoever (human/entities/angels/gods etc) as well as you can give yourself blessings but you have to do it i.e. action in 3D world. It's no good thinking about it.

One thing for sure, it would make your life smoother.
Blessings for your friends and family relationships, wealth, health, love, work etc. Then curse the enemies. *evilgrin*

Quote:
Bless you!
Thank you!
Bless you too jupiter12.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 23-01-2018, 09:58 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
I would like to hear oz's version of what blessing is because he seems to have the grasp of it. I'll add mine to his later.
In my other post I implied worshipping someone and sending them blessings was the same thing ... I think it is ...almost ..

The main group purporting to give blessings is the Vatican ...
Put "pope blessing crowd" in search , and you get images like this ....

This second image has caption "pope blesses reporter..."

Pope blesses child

The idea is that bio energy exits from the palms/hands ... this principal is understood everywhere in systems like yoga , tai-chi, reiki , some massage schools.

So blessing a crowd you just aim your palms at them and blast away as in the top image ..... one on one , either one or both palms are put over the area needing a boost ....

But the idea that the geriatric pope pictured above has any bio energy is a joke ... these guys need help standing up!!! So he will have Zero effect ( unless some demonic force is working through him , in which case run) .

As that Japanese chap has reminded us , this energy can also be put in water, hence 'holy' water for baptising etc ... but it comes from a suspect well (christian church) I wouldn't touch it ...

At a month long yoga course I once attended , a day was spent teaching how to perform blessings ... there was little emphasis on the hands , the teacher said it was all about forming a clear mental link with the recipient , and sending them healing .... the receiver could be 100's miles away.

Last edited by oz93666; 23-01-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old 23-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #12
elshaper

Quote:
The idea is that bio energy exits from the palms/hands ... this principal is understood everywhere in systems like yoga , tai-chi, reiki , some massage schools.
Check!

Quote:
So blessing a crowd you just aim your palms at them and blast away as in the top image ..... one on one , either one or both palms are put over the area needing a boost ....

But the idea that the geriatric pope pictured above has any bio energy is a joke ... these guys need help standing up!!! So he will have Zero effect ( unless some demonic force is working through him , in which case run) .
So true.

Quote:
As that Japanese chap has reminded us , this energy can also be put in water, hence 'holy' water for baptising etc ... but it comes from a suspect well (christian church) I wouldn't touch it ...
Water as energy receptacle works though.
Water being feminine, it receives (energy) and contains, much like womb (feminine).

Quote:
At a month long yoga course I once attended , a day was spent teaching how to perform blessings ... there was little emphasis on the hands , the teacher said it was all about forming a clear mental link with the recipient , and sending them healing .... the receiver could be 100's miles away.
Yes, hands may not be a necessary part in it. But some 3D action such as verbally saying it helps.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 24-01-2018, 08:52 AM   #13
elshaper

Default Oz is right!

Quote:
Meet the religious social media stars
Their Instagrams are all about god and spirituality

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/e..._contentcard23
Doreen Virtue is another of like it.
She turned her back against angels/new age and now Christian.
I guess money have dried up in the New Age market.

Now, what cult figure should I become? Any suggestion?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 25-01-2018, 10:34 PM   #14
jupiter12

Quote:
In my other post I implied worshipping someone and sending them blessings was the same thing ... I think it is ...almost ..

The main group purporting to give blessings is the Vatican ...
Put "pope blessing crowd" in search , and you get images like this ....

This second image has caption "pope blesses reporter..."

Pope blesses child

Hopefully that baby never remembered that horrific moment the pope reached out for it's head ,, ew ,,,,,,

I do get all the energy transfer and healing bit ,,

Reiki etc,,

But a gropy Pope ,, yuk!

Last edited by jupiter12; 25-01-2018 at 10:35 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 01:43 PM   #15
JustMe418

Quote:
Do good works for other people.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 01:46 PM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
Doreen Virtue is another of like it.
She turned her back against angels/new age and now Christian.
I guess money have dried up in the New Age market.

Now, what cult figure should I become? Any suggestion?
Yet her tarot cards are still on sale on Amazon. If she is so against them cant she stop them being published in her name? I guess the publisher holds all the rights to the work possibly?

I find it odd that she suddenly has a vision of Jesus in a church then renounces everything. I always said, if God wanted us to be christians and follow the bible then why not send us a vision asking us to do this. People in the bible story would have had the benefit of first hand experience that we never get, so all we are left with are stories that are often highly questionable. Maybe she just had a guilty conscience and thought this would absolve her.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 26-01-2018 at 02:01 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #17
elshaper

Something to try out.

Say your own prayer/blessing over your dinner.

Many cultures do this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_(prayer)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 11-02-2018, 11:18 AM   #18
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Don't wait for others to give you blessings. Create your own.
Just appreciate your life and your friends and family and bless yourself for doing a good job on life. Give yourself approval or blessings, don't wait for it from others.