Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 27-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
swamideva

Default Implant removal

Here is some information about a technique sent to me, make of it what you will.

Implant removal technique. First, you have to understand how they put them there. They scan the body looking for weaknesses in your aura, chakras and dimensions. Once they find a way in they implant their little parasitic device to siffon off your energy back to them. So ask your I AM presence, to assist you in locating where the implant is located on the body and let your intuition guide your hand wherever it goes to. Once you land on a spot you can usually feel muscle hardness or even a likeness to a physical implant in there. Then ask your I AM presence which dimension it is located in ( since 1987 they have been able to access higher dimensions so don't be surprised if you get 5th, 6th, 8th, 86th or higher dimensions). So knowing this ask your I AM presence to open a portal to that dimension eg. 8th by drawing a figure of 8 pattern, starting in an anti-clockwise fashion ( I start from the centre and go upwards to the left). Then ask your I AM presence to extract that implant and with your hand visualize and pull it out, allow your intuition to guide you and throw it back into that dimension. Once out then close that dimension and part of the body by drawing a clockwise figure of 8 pattern ( from the centre down to the left). Then place your hand over that part of the body and seal it energetically so they cannot re-implant it. You can actually feel the difference and the person usually notices a difference too. You can do this on yourself of course but I find it a more fun experience and good feedback to have someone else do it as you both notice how it feels before and after it's gone. People have no clue how riddled they are with these things and the degree of interference and manipulation they have been subjected to. Make sure you only use you I AM presence which you may have a name for but no angels, guides or other intermediaries. Also ask permissionn from the other persons I AM presence to connect with and assist in the removal process. For those of you that need extra assistance with this, look up Bobby Runningfox, a Cherokee medicine man that lives on the Gold Coast as he taught me this technique and can help with more serious heavy duty shit.

Last edited by swamideva; 27-10-2014 at 07:42 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #2
seraphicson
Inactive

Default The trouble with implants...

http://uwantson.com/articles/troubleimplants.htm

Excerpt below.

Quote:
This technology is an action item created to insure the reality of command and control, both to those under the Luciferic umbrella of soul and path choice, but those “free jacks,” whose soul and life choices affirm to the higher, nobler, Solar influenced cycles of expression. It's ideation goes back centuries, and it’s actualization is something going back to the age of the atom bomb, computers, and the emergence of the Global Network, a truer and more honest appraisal of reality than the N.W.O. or any such other propagandized acronym given out.

First, an implant as treated in this discussion is wholly in the realm of black ops and black science, rather than breast enhancements and the like. It’s designed to function autonomously within a human host and is wholly created by human beings on Earth. The plausible deniability of implants coming from Mars or from aliens is all part of the “get them looking in the other way” credo so very often deployed by the various disinformation branches of these black sciences within the structure of the “network.”

Last edited by seraphicson; 27-10-2014 at 07:44 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
swamideva

Not much traffic in this thread.

Here is more information.

Energy Implants and How to Remove Them

Implants are prevalent within most, if not all, human beings. They’ve been used as a tool by Opposing Consciousness in the ‘dumbing-down’ of humanity. It’s a subject that needs to be elevated into the group consciousness more generally if we are to catalyse and accelerate our further evolution, that we can heal humanity.

So what are energetic implants? How do they work? Where did they come from? and most importantly of all, how do we remove them?

What are energy implants?

I think its important first to understand what they are, where they’ve come from and how they work. As we’re increasingly alluding to, there is a highly sophisticated life form operating in the field all around us. It is an ancient alien life force which is essentially controlling society and farming humanity for energy. At Openhand we’ve called it an Opposing Consciousness.

Having interfered with human DNA through genetic manipulation, this Opposing Consciousness has intervened in the evolution of the Homo Sapiens species. It has done this to ‘dumb-down’ and to limit, so that people cannot so easily feel, intuit or know external distorting influences coming in through the field and affecting the choices people make. In effect, Homo Sapiens is a hybrid species, that we’re now being invited to heal, cleanse and evolve beyond.

One highly effective tool they’ve used to limit and dumb down, are energy implants. The best way to describe these are twisted eddy currents of energy that emit various frequencies which create something akin to ‘white noise’. People are internally distracted by the ‘noise’ which lowers their vibration and since it is so prevalent, then fades into the background of our experience.

Last edited by swamideva; 15-12-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 15-12-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

Synchronicity here. Came across a book I used to have but foolishly lent out and never got back some years ago so, rediscovering it by happenstance, I've just gone and bought it (second hand) again.

"Confirmation" by Whitley Strieber is a non-fiction work comprising for once not only of his own contactee experiences but also those of others who have had implants located and removed, lots of photos of implants and some attempt as to try and explain what they might bee :

1) (obviously) homing device for ET with its own unique signature to find out where you are...anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

also/and/or

2) Genetic implant designed to evolve, interact and develop with your body and mind and its capabilities, possibly enhancing skills and abilities over a given time ; portalising as and when ET requires while tracking your current abilities and actions.

3) Also, (this I find most interesting) possibly a relay device to your 'cosmic other' met via previous CEIV who/wherever he/she/it may be, who is learning long distance from you 24/7 in your every thought, word, deed, mood and experiential encounter here on Terra Firma in readiness for arrival and genetic splicing. Sort of very long distance multi-dimensional intercom/physical/intellectual/emotional/spiritual bugging device/homo sapien apprenticeship learning curve diploma battery. ET tunes in.

Very interesting book and his best I think. Review here:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/478053

PS What is Openhand ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 15-12-2014 at 11:18 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 06:23 PM   #5
swamideva

I came across this article describing a woman's experience with implants, and the solution to our predicament from her POV.

Extraterrestrials, Implants, Kundalini, And Spiritual Ascension

Quote:
“To the horrified astonishment of his apprentice, the elder sorcerer explains how the human mind has been infiltrated by an alien intelligence:

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so…

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores.

They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.”
Carlos Castaneda
Old 15-01-2015, 07:17 PM   #6
uccomama

Quote:
“To the horrified astonishment of his apprentice, the elder sorcerer explains how the human mind has been infiltrated by an alien intelligence:

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so…

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores.

They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.”
Carlos Castaneda

The Archontic Infection (repost)

Quote:
The archons achieved the initial infection by the medium of aphid milk that was delivered to the brain via the ear, the aural channel. The delivery mechanism was a microscopic mite, comparable to the Acari iinsects, which the archons managed to insert into the terrestrial environment — a triumph of their technology of penetration. The neural infection spread through the synaptic circuits and targeted the auditory temporal complex, hijacking the functions of the left-side circuits known as the Broadman areas.

The result was a “voice to skull” connection that allowed the Archons to access the brain of the vector species, the Zaddikite Hebrews, by an interior voice operating in the natural circuity of the auditory complex. Normally, this complex produces “inner hearing” and allows a human animal to hear “the voice of conscience” interior to the mind. Instead, the infected group heard directly the voice of the archon overlord, Ialdabaoth, announcing himself as the supreme creator god. He then proceeded to command them with his own thought process, focusing on dividing and destroying the human species in the terrestrial habitat.

In some manner I have yet to understand, the infection rebooted viciously in the 7th century — second-stage neurological infection. It continued to operate as a mucus disguised in the neuro-transmitter L-Dopa which is sensitive to chirality and actually has a chiral or mirror chemical structure. Through this mirroring aspect, the original infection was able to spread across the brain to the right temporal lobe and “occupy” the pSTG area, posterior part of the superior temporal gyrus. This is now the dual-lobe archontic infection considered as a material-neurological condition that drives or remote-controls the vector species for the second-stage, rebooted infection : Muslims, those who embrace Islam.

The result of archontic neurological infection of both lobes of the human brain is to render the human animal incapable of reasoning from evidence or discerning clearly between alternative paths of synaptic firing. The brain in its confusion short-circuits and goes into a robotic freeze, with repeated convulsions. The infected individual is able to hold two contradictory ideas without conflict: Islam is a religion of peace and its adherents kill you if you do not accept it and submit to it. Such is the result of the archontic neurological infection when it occupies both right and left temporal lobes: total subversion of the human faculties of reason and discrimination. Likewise, total submission to off-planet archontic control.

Everything is material
"Let thine operations be guided by Nature, and by the true and not the fantastic imaginations."
Amor fati
uccomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2015, 10:56 PM   #7
elshaper

Do you think this is a credible remedy?
Implants could be neutralized by neodymium magnets....

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/detect-chips.htm

I would like someone with an implant to try and see if it works. Please report back and share.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 23-11-2015 at 11:10 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 12:10 AM   #8
wendypeace27

Pleiadians are currently assisting in the removal of the etheric implants, meditate to a printed picture of the 7 sisters (as a visual is the easiest way to connect with the energies.) People that are "saved" are being touched in ways that they should not with nano-bots being put in our food. They showed me themselves, their UFO in the sky......to make a long story short. They are real and are good people.

What I have learned, is that you can petition to Heaven if you think something is "not right". So a few days ago I heard a part of scripture I have never heard before, the scripture says that these creatures are not allowed to touch saved/spiritual people, and almost instantly after I petitioned, the dark creatures were blocked off better then I have ever blocked them off before.

Its a "no" go zone here, thank you very much, lol.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 25-11-2015 at 12:15 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 12:16 PM   #9
elshaper

There is a tube station called Seven Sisters in London.
Just a useless information. lol
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 02-02-2018, 05:07 PM   #10
elshaper

Worthwhile reading about various energy implants. The website is a bit in your face but zoom out to make it small.

http://www.energyenhancement.org/STE...l-Implants.htm

A Town Cursed by Jesus