Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2015, 01:28 PM   #361
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,150
Likes: 1,299 (841 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver

I wonder if my pineal gland will ever decalcify?
I hope it does buddy....... Is there a way to tell??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:54 PM   #362
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,878
Likes: 2,793 (1,557 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I hope it does buddy....... Is there a way to tell??
Hey dude...forgot about this thread and just saw your post some 2 months later!

Well, I installed a reverse osmosis water filtration system for drinking water and the water certainly tastes better......it now tastes of nothing instead of the usual chlorine taste.

The next step I am going to try is some meditation with mantras designed to decalcify the pineal gland...

I have read that people with active functioning pineal glands can see better in the dark.... I must test that theory out....stubbed toes here I come
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
Likes: (2)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 05:56 PM   #363
joanofarc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 106
Likes: 42 (31 Posts)
Default

This may sound really weird.

But about 24ish years ago when i was in my twenties, i was walking in the woods. at that time i had been exploring the phenomenan of esp/psychicness within my own mind. i would search for voices or words and such like in my head.

as i walked in the forest, i felt as though i were submitting to instruction from what i imagined was a higher entity or higher self (i was very young in this sphere) as i searched for a sort of inner knowledge. so i felt compelled to kneel in the woods. i looked down in front of me and felt strongly i was receiving a message about the pine cone on the ground that met my gaze. pine..... and then i got the message of how i was kneeling on the ground. words pine and kneel seemed significant. then the words became joined 'pinekneel'.

when i got home that day, curious to what the eck it all meant, i picked up the dictionary and searched for words beginning with pine. i came across pineal. and it all started to make sense. pineal gland, what some people think is used for psychic stuff or summat like that. i'd never heard the word before in my entire life up until that experience alone in the woods. weird huh?
joanofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 05:03 PM   #364
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
This may sound really weird.

But about 24ish years ago when i was in my twenties, i was walking in the woods. at that time i had been exploring the phenomenan of esp/psychicness within my own mind. i would search for voices or words and such like in my head.

as i walked in the forest, i felt as though i were submitting to instruction from what i imagined was a higher entity or higher self (i was very young in this sphere) as i searched for a sort of inner knowledge. so i felt compelled to kneel in the woods. i looked down in front of me and felt strongly i was receiving a message about the pine cone on the ground that met my gaze. pine..... and then i got the message of how i was kneeling on the ground. words pine and kneel seemed significant. then the words became joined 'pinekneel'.

when i got home that day, curious to what the eck it all meant, i picked up the dictionary and searched for words beginning with pine. i came across pineal. and it all started to make sense. pineal gland, what some people think is used for psychic stuff or summat like that. i'd never heard the word before in my entire life up until that experience alone in the woods. weird huh?
Great post - not weird at all, I often get things like that happen whereby the truth, which is often hidden in plain view, even within many common or garden, words, is revealed.

Look to many UK stately homes - and IIRC those in Europe too - and the see the amount of carvings, masoned stones, that are 'Pinecones', thus venerating the pineal gland. TPTB have known about this stuff for a very long time....we are being shown it too, so as to redress the balance.

Note too that some UK schools are having fluoride added to milk now, both milk and fluoride are toxic (farmers should be encouraged and be supported to diversify away from dairy production).

One has to be careful of 'voices' in the head in the modern age, post the 1950's, as some of it can/could be 'the voice of god' MKU tech, which uses the various tower networks and microwave energy/mobile phone tech in UK, USA and other countries. This tech can also be blamed for a myriad of health challenges, which include noises in the head, torture by actually hearing voices of MKU operatives (if a TI, Targeted Individual).

In your case though it sounds like genuine guidance and insight.

Last edited by dunadan; 26-01-2016 at 05:08 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 11:20 PM   #365
joanofarc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 106
Likes: 42 (31 Posts)
Default

hi dunadan

thanks for your understanding post.

I've explored my mind a lot when straight and sober and also I've tried magic mushrooms and a few other drugs come to mention it.

I've not done anything other than the very odd joint once in a while for about 21 years.

yeh so yes I've had guidance and 'enlightenment' I've also had some very weird psychotic 'hallucinations'. some of it was interesting, some was unwelcome by me. and stuff I couldn't get in control of. i.e. unwanted voices etc. however, I'm over that now and function normally in a full time job.

so I've kind of been through the mill a tad. now I find I am a medium and a psychic. course I'm not right in my readings (I do them for free) 100% of the time, far from it. but I do 100% believe I have esp ability. in fact I believe the ability is in all of us just more latent in some than others, probably because they just haven't really exercised their mind in that way or to that extent.

I try to keep a balance on my past experiences, i.e. were they real or not , did I cook them all up in my freaky brain or were they real freaks and monsters, probably mostly alive on this planet as we speak.

most people would think I'm pretty bonkers if I were to say that witches and ghouls exist and that they are living amongst us as human beings on this planet right now and that there is a whole caboodle of things like magic and witchcraft going on. but I have to remain open minded. as I do about many beliefs that I find difficult to comprehend.

funny though isn't it that people who experience psychotic episodes quite often bang on about the government being after them and such like.

i was no different.

thanks again.
Likes: (1)
joanofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 12:22 PM   #366
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
hi dunadan

thanks for your understanding post.

I've explored my mind a lot when straight and sober and also I've tried magic mushrooms and a few other drugs come to mention it.

I've not done anything other than the very odd joint once in a while for about 21 years.

yeh so yes I've had guidance and 'enlightenment' I've also had some very weird psychotic 'hallucinations'. some of it was interesting, some was unwelcome by me. and stuff I couldn't get in control of. i.e. unwanted voices etc. however, I'm over that now and function normally in a full time job.

so I've kind of been through the mill a tad. now I find I am a medium and a psychic. course I'm not right in my readings (I do them for free) 100% of the time, far from it. but I do 100% believe I have esp ability. in fact I believe the ability is in all of us just more latent in some than others, probably because they just haven't really exercised their mind in that way or to that extent.

I try to keep a balance on my past experiences, i.e. were they real or not , did I cook them all up in my freaky brain or were they real freaks and monsters, probably mostly alive on this planet as we speak.

most people would think I'm pretty bonkers if I were to say that witches and ghouls exist and that they are living amongst us as human beings on this planet right now and that there is a whole caboodle of things like magic and witchcraft going on. but I have to remain open minded. as I do about many beliefs that I find difficult to comprehend.

funny though isn't it that people who experience psychotic episodes quite often bang on about the government being after them and such like.

i was no different.

thanks again.
Hi,



You are most welcome.

I too have had some interesting experiences when young and not so.....some of the experiences like demonic faces in the curtains and on my soft toys, when a kid, were, in hindsight, probably certain types of Earth Energies. The other stuff coincided with UAP activity and were more than likely PD/ET related.

Many have used drugs to unlock the doors of perception, yet such a route is fraught with problems and sometimes danger too. Any psychic or mediumship work, if one is unprepared and unprotected, not to mention a decent level of ego mastery can also be problematic to say the least.

Yes our brains can play all sorts of tricks on us too and sorting the wheat from the chaff, scoping the dross to end up with pure gold takes time and diligence.

You are right this world is multidimensional and 'the other team' are up to no good at the moment. The veil is thinner at the moment and getting more so by the day.

I have had one or two say to me; ' I wish I had your gifts of psychic awareness and mediumship'. I reply; 'be careful what you wish for, there are, at times, better gifts to have!'.

Take care....sounds like you are on the right hand path to enlightenment.

ATVB

D

Last edited by dunadan; 27-01-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #367
joanofarc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 106
Likes: 42 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi,



You are most welcome.

I too have had some interesting experiences when young and not so.....some of the experiences like demonic faces in the curtains and on my soft toys, when a kid, were, in hindsight, probably certain types of Earth Energies. The other stuff coincided with UAP activity and were more than likely PD/ET related.

Many have used drugs to unlock the doors of perception, yet such a route is fraught with problems and sometimes danger too. Any psychic or mediumship work, if one is unprepared and unprotected, not to mention a decent level of ego mastery can also be problematic to say the least.

Yes our brains can play all sorts of tricks on us too and sorting the wheat from the chaff, scoping the dross to end up with pure gold takes time and diligence.

You are right this world is multidimensional and 'the other team' are up to no good at the moment. The veil is thinner at the moment and getting more so by the day.

I have had one or two say to me; ' I wish I had your gifts of psychic awareness and mediumship'. I reply; 'be careful what you wish for, there are, at times, better gifts to have!'.

Take care....sounds like you are on the right hand path to enlightenment.

ATVB

D
How fantastically put with everything you said

Take care too
Likes: (1)
joanofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 02:56 PM   #368
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
How fantastically put with everything you said

Take care too
Likewise, blessings to you and yours
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:57 AM   #369
375hh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 25
Likes: 16 (11 Posts)
Default Just a thought

melotonin is not the only chemical produced by the pineal gland,It also produces DMT the strongest psycho active drug known and is present in all living things,some more than others When Strassman did his ground breaking experiments with DMT and then wrote a book called DMT the Spirit Molecule which was about his findings.The interview with the subjects were most interesting,to say the least,with high doses many or the subjects said they experienced a vibrational energy through their body and a ringing in their ears (interestingly this is what is experienced as a precursor to an OBE) and then bang they were transported to an alternate
reality where they were able to interact normally with different beings.Even more hard to explain was the fact that when they took another high dose they were back again interacting with the same beings. one subject even said that when he arrived the being said we are glad you are back we have been waiting for you.Now some questions

1Why is DMT produced by living things at all
2Why do our brains have receptors to allow us to interact with this chemical

After giving this some thought I think the pineal gland produces the correct amount of DMT to anchor us to this particular reality that we are in at present in our biological form.
What do others think
Likes: (2)
375hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:58 AM   #370
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 375hh View Post
melotonin is not the only chemical produced by the pineal gland,It also produces DMT the strongest psycho active drug known and is present in all living things,some more than others When Strassman did his ground breaking experiments with DMT and then wrote a book called DMT the Spirit Molecule which was about his findings.The interview with the subjects were most interesting,to say the least,with high doses many or the subjects said they experienced a vibrational energy through their body and a ringing in their ears (interestingly this is what is experienced as a precursor to an OBE) and then bang they were transported to an alternate
reality where they were able to interact normally with different beings.Even more hard to explain was the fact that when they took another high dose they were back again interacting with the same beings. one subject even said that when he arrived the being said we are glad you are back we have been waiting for you.Now some questions

1Why is DMT produced by living things at all
2Why do our brains have receptors to allow us to interact with this chemical

After giving this some thought I think the pineal gland produces the correct amount of DMT to anchor us to this particular reality that we are in at present in our biological form.
What do others think
I think thats some great research and an excellent couple of questions.

Quickly; I would say that we have such - the more I look the more I find that we are/were genetically manipulated by the 'gods', for purposes unknown, but some sort enslavement seems likely.

Yes being in this reality and realm also seems to be part of our matrix like existence - ie we either are not equipped to face the truth or we are being hoodwinked.

And yet animals seem to be able to 'see' the 'spirit realms' and know, even if occurring 1000s of miles away, when their mistress/master has died!

From my POV - an interesting experiment - I have had to use one of the new sensitive toothpastes - has the spiritual activity stopped? No! Will my spiritual progression stop? Maybe, yet insights are still coming thick and fast at times.

Spiritual activity (attachments/possessions et al) can mean that one is stuck in the lower realms of enlightenment and that could be the case with my partner and I, yet it also appears, that, notwithstanding yearly events such as Halloween, the 'veil' is thinning and thus more is being seen/revealed etc.

May be more later.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #371
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers
 
DebonAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 251
Likes: 186 (114 Posts)
Default

My naturopath has me taking Nitric Factor, Silicon dioxide and magnesium phospate daily to help the pineal gland.
Have not had flouride in our tank water for 25 years, herbal or home-made toothpaste and generally being as careful as possible to chemicals in food and house. Outside the home is another matter, but the less the better.
Also started gazing into sunlight in early morning or late afternoon, walking in bare feet and taking a few seconds as often as I can to reconnect to me, taking deep breaths.
Likes: (1)
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 12:00 PM   #372
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,878
Likes: 2,793 (1,557 Posts)
Default

Swim recently told me that they had noticed or felt a sort of cleansing/activation of the pineal after taking magic mushrooms. Interesting this bit then from 375hh's post above..
Quote:
melotonin is not the only chemical produced by the pineal gland,It also produces DMT the strongest psycho active drug known
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 05:44 PM   #373
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
My naturopath has me taking Nitric Factor, Silicon dioxide and magnesium phospate daily to help the pineal gland.
Have not had flouride in our tank water for 25 years, herbal or home-made toothpaste and generally being as careful as possible to chemicals in food and house. Outside the home is another matter, but the less the better.
Also started gazing into sunlight in early morning or late afternoon, walking in bare feet and taking a few seconds as often as I can to reconnect to me, taking deep breaths.


That sounds very interesting and not dissimilar to my own thoughts/routines. Just realised that one of my fluoride free TPs, has now got fluoride in it! TPTB just love trying to subdue us dont they!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Swim recently told me that they had noticed or felt a sort of cleansing/activation of the pineal after taking magic mushrooms. Interesting this bit then from 375hh's post above..
See my comments in post #366

Love and light all
Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 11:49 PM   #374
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers
 
DebonAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 251
Likes: 186 (114 Posts)
Default

Once awake always on the look out. I regularly scan the product list on trusted products. I get so peeved every time I find they changed the ingredients, but it happens. But the good thing is that it forces us to go back the basics and stop relying on their supplies.
Likes: (1)
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 06:05 PM   #375
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 55 (51 Posts)
Default

There are a few things that have to be realized. First, the position of the pineal gland. That is not the middle of the brain or the brow chakra. The pituitary gland and the hypothalamus are more central. Those glands do so much more than the pineal gland. The pineal gland just shuts down the physical at night. It is activated by lessening light; the less light, the more melatonin. The center of the brain is much more complicated. It is where everything, the sight, hearing, touch, smell comes into the brain to be processed. The Fornix is 'the cherub that covers' the Cave of Brahma. That is where your Self sits. The pineal gland is on the rear floor of the cave looking down into the cerebellum which is collector, the store, of your unconscious mind. This is getting into anthropomorphism and anthropotheism and Carl Jung's anima and animus.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 03:09 PM   #376
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
There are a few things that have to be realized. First, the position of the pineal gland. That is not the middle of the brain or the brow chakra. The pituitary gland and the hypothalamus are more central. Those glands do so much more than the pineal gland. The pineal gland just shuts down the physical at night. It is activated by lessening light; the less light, the more melatonin. The center of the brain is much more complicated. It is where everything, the sight, hearing, touch, smell comes into the brain to be processed. The Fornix is 'the cherub that covers' the Cave of Brahma. That is where your Self sits. The pineal gland is on the rear floor of the cave looking down into the cerebellum which is collector, the store, of your unconscious mind. This is getting into anthropomorphism and anthropotheism and Carl Jung's anima and animus.
The endocrine system is very important and even though some of the glands can be very small they have a huge impact on well-being, mood and spirituality. I have noted that certain diseases of the endocrine system can leave an individual more open to psychic and spiritual/demonic attack. Then there is the way in which the reptilian brain (and the ego) plays its part, its a fine line between confidence and arrogance fearfulness and self preservation etc etc.....

Last edited by dunadan; 24-01-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:25 PM   #377
IzzieStardust8
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Lightbulb

I receive information from the lying reptiles as well as a source, I believe, is guiding and teaching me the TRUTH. What does David Icke propose is the source of an enlightening guidance? I read he states to focus on love as the only truth. Does anyone else feel this source of guidance to the Truth of our enslavement and ascension into OUR Power, as aforementioned in this blog, being to command your "fears" to flee. We must unite as the reptilian and hybrids have and Delete the fear codes they have added to our DNA while ascending to "The I AM THE I AM". WE CREATE. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT FROM US BUT ALSO WHAT THEY FEAR FROM US...SO the reason for not killing us but oppressing us. THEY HAVE CHOSEN CERTAIN HUMANS THAT THEY WANT TO USE TO CREATE FOR THEIR MANEVOLENT PURPOSES while the majority of 'robotic humans' they want to extinguish!!!! WE HAVE REACHED THE TRUTH that OUR ENERGY OF ORIGIN PREACHED.
Likes: (1)
IzzieStardust8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:49 AM   #378
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,150
Likes: 1,299 (841 Posts)
Default

Welcome to the site....... Thank you for your entry!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #379
NARK2030
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes They certainly need implement the depopulation programme using everything in their arsenal, Including The Flouride, and I heard that Aspartame also has a similar effect as well of lots of other nasty effects, but yes enthnogenics containing DMT can certainly help to re-stimulate the Old Pinecone, and I heard that ancient types of tabbacco that the Native American Indians used to use in their Snuff (Rappee) Helped to de-calcify too so I've heard? At the end of the day you can not be too vigilante!!
NARK2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #380
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARK2030 View Post
Yes They certainly need implement the depopulation programme using everything in their arsenal, Including The Flouride, and I heard that Aspartame also has a similar effect as well of lots of other nasty effects, but yes enthnogenics containing DMT can certainly help to re-stimulate the Old Pinecone, and I heard that ancient types of tabbacco that the Native American Indians used to use in their Snuff (Rappee) Helped to de-calcify too so I've heard? At the end of the day you can not be too vigilante!!
Why do 'they' need to implement a depopulation programme?

Agreed Aspartame is pretty evil stuff, the sugar industry is pretty much akin to a drugs cartel - and run by the same old families as all the other 'herd control' big businesses are. In addition, as sugar is 'outlawed' aspartame (under various names) et al will be substituted.

Certain vitamins, herbs etc can help to de-calcify the Pineal gland, although age also calcifies such.

We used to - and could live - to centuries old, if;-A) the planet hadn't been tampered with B) We hadnt been tampered with and our wings weren't clipped spiritually and in terms of the ability for our bodies to live longer. Why did TPTB knoble us and the planet in this regard? Wisdom, ie retaining knowledge and applying such effectively over time (wisdom). Also to make us believe that only the mater-ial realm exists and that we are separated from God, the Source, such lies have been compounded by the main-death cult-religions, which are merely UFO, Pan-Dimensional/ET cults. Any religion that started with good intent/pure? Nearly ALL are now corrupt and have been infiltrated, Luciferian workshippers.

Dementia and Alzheimer's disease almost look to be engineered too - more PRS?

We have to be VERY aware of any spiritual contact at this time too, as the veil is VERY thin especially post 2012, we are in the new age, the end days, the age of Aquarius, all post the Mayan calender. Check and double check any 'spirit guides' etc and any information that they pass on, use orthodox research and finely tuned intuition to verify such.

Love is the law, and yet, the time is rapidly approaching that we must see beyond the emperor's new cloths and stop turning the other cheek. Whilst there is a law of attraction, we must protect ourselves. Interestingly Tolkien and Lewis (as gnostic Christians) wrote about these times, although TPTB seem to be using 1984-BIG BROTHER as a manual! FUBAR! or is it SNAFU?



D.

Last edited by dunadan; 06-03-2018 at 04:13 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.