Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 31-10-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default "Swine Flu Men-in-Black"?

As NHS staff we're one of the first people in the country to be offered the Swine Flu vaccine. Wha's strange is that the vaccine is being issued in a way I've never seen before at my hospital. Normally we'd book at appointment at the occupational health department and talk to a nurse before being vaccinated, but with the Swine Flu vaccine that policy has changed. These strange people are coming into the hospital from outside, people dressed in suits! They then set up a kind of "stall" in the middle of a ward and anyone who comes along and shows their staff ID badge will be given the injection there and then! These "Swine Flu Men-in-Black" move around a lot too. On Tuesday they were in my department; unfortunately I was off duty and never saw them. Then I heard yesterday that they had materialized in Intensive Care. This is an unprecedented method of distributing a vaccine.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Dude111

Yes of course it is!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
martg
Inactive

Hi Hagbard, I've heard that some for some professions the vaccine will be compulsory, do you mind if I ask has anyone hit you with that ultimatum yet?
all the best
mart
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
cruise4

Thanks Hagbard, I'm sure you will keep us updated.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
incubus9

Unhappy throw away my diploma or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
Hi Hagbard, I've heard that some for some professions the vaccine will be compulsory, do you mind if I ask has anyone hit you with that ultimatum yet?
all the best
mart
I`m a medical student in Croatia (my 6th and last year) and was wondering can this really be?
could my profession be legally forced to take the vaccine?
incubus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #6
martg
Inactive

Hi Incubus9, it's great to have new members on the forum
in answer to your question, I don't know, I was sort of hoping someone could tell me! LOL
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:31 AM   #7
ustane

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
As NHS staff we're one of the first people in the country to be offered the Swine Flu vaccine. Wha's strange is that the vaccine is being issued in a way I've never seen before at my hospital. Normally we'd book at appointment at the occupational health department and talk to a nurse before being vaccinated, but with the Swine Flu vaccine that policy has changed. These strange people are coming into the hospital from outside, people dressed in suits! They then set up a kind of "stall" in the middle of a ward and anyone who comes along and shows their staff ID badge will be given the injection there and then! These "Swine Flu Men-in-Black" move around a lot too. On Tuesday they were in my department; unfortunately I was off duty and never saw them. Then I heard yesterday that they had materialized in Intensive Care. This is an unprecedented method of distributing a vaccine.
As you have been there all these years you are eye-witness to evidence, seeing something not normal practice there. It's exactly what was set out in that document. They are bringing in untrained non-medical people, such as those working in the call centres
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:44 AM   #8

Where we are, so many kids are missing from school that the teachers stopped handing out school work. They've also started setting up vaccination centers around town and the line-ups are lonnnnng. And two weeks ago, everything was fine. This all happened in a week. Thing is, no one seems to know what they're doing. First of all, I've heard of only 7 confirmed cases of swine flu in and around our area. Where the rest of the people are concerned, no one knows if they have seasonal flu; swine flu; or if people are just staying away from school and work as a precaution. Could be that only a few people are actually sick, and the rest is just hysteria. But who knows??? The schools know nothing; the Board of Education knows nothing. But yet they post all these fancy looking letters and notifications that make it look like they have everything under control. From what I'm seeing so far, the whole system is looking like one big chicken with its head cut off - and the only real 'plan' that's in place seems to be to get everyone vaccinated.

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:35 AM   #9
motleyhoo

The news here is really ramping up the swine flu strories, reporting massive outbreaks, school closures, and lots of information about where smart people should go to get their vaccine.

The strange thing is tho, I nor anyone I know knows of anyone who actually has or had swine flu.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #10
incubus9

Exclamation medical students on attack!

as i said i`m a finishing year medical student in Croatia.
today i had a prefect example of the forced vaccination:
i had a lecture from a subject called General practice medicine.

as a intro, the professor pointed out how we must be an example to our patients trough every aspect of our lives.so, he and other employees in his GP establishment already have taken their vaccine and we are next: the students who are hitting the streets in next few months.
i`m studying medicine for the last 6 years, my parents already spent thousands of euros for my education and housing since i don`t live in the town where my school is but i`m not gonna take that shot even if they refuse to give me my diploma.
can someone please tell me has EU issued a law about compulsory vaccination of healthcare employees?

Last edited by incubus9; 02-11-2009 at 02:45 PM.
incubus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #11
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
all the best
mart
Hi Mart,

Not yet, but I think it will become compulsory in the end. Then there'll a be a conbfrontation with me.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
hagbard_celine

A couple of days ago posters started appearing all over the hospital advertising a ad-hoc Swine Flu jab clinic. I noticed that they’d misspelt the hospital’s name; the hospital media department wouldn’t make a mistake like that, so who produced the posters?

The vaccinatorium yesterday was in the academic centre outside the lecture theatre. The “Swine Flu Men-in-Black” were now dressed in novelty T-shirts with a reassuring caricature of a pig on the front. Some of them were people I recognized from Occupational Health, but others were people who wore temporary ID badges, indicating that they were not Trust staff. I pretended that I wanted to have the vaccine and queued up with everyone else. We were made to fill out a form this time, just a basic one listing my name, staff number and position in the hospital. It asked if I had any allergies or had ever had bad reactions to vaccines; it also listed a few of the more common side-effects. There was a separate queue for people who answered “yes” in allergies box. When it was my turn one of the pig-T-shirted people gave me a card with the letter “C” on it and told me to go to cubicle C. There were also cubicles “A,B and D”. I asked him why they had set up this separate location to issue the Swine Flu vaccine and he replied: “Because this programme is too big to do at the Ockie Health office”. It’s true. The H1N1 is the biggest vaccination scheme I’ve ever seen being promoted in the NHS.

I went to cubicle C, which was just a couple of chairs and a table surrounded by screens. The jabber inside was a woman I don’t recall seeing before. I saw the ready-drawn orange syrettes of H1N1 vaccine lined up in a tray on the table beside her; they gave off a dark and sinister aura. She ran through the same questions I answered on the form and then asked me if I had any further questions. This was what I’d been waiting for. I outlined my fears. I asked her about Jane Burgermeister and she responded: “Who’s that?” I explained in a sentence or two and the jabber shrugged and said: “Dunno about that. But at the end of the day, everything carries a risk, and you’ve got to weigh up the risks of having the vaccine against those of not having it; as well as the risk to the patients if they catch it off you. You can discuss this with the Ockie Health consultant if you like. She’s busy now, but you can meet with her later.” I thanked her and said I’d go away to think about it and come back later... I didn’t.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
steevo
Inactive

HC could you not have just avoided them completely and not filled in any forms ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #14
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
HC could you not have just avoided them completely and not filled in any forms ?
Yes, but I was curious. I wanted to know why standard operating procedures had been changed; i had to masquerade as a vaccination victim. It's very suspicious I think.

Don't worry, I didn't sign it!

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 05-11-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #15
neila

So the woman told you basically that you were a risk to others if you didn't take the vaccine? Wouldn't it be truer to say that people who have this vaccine are injected with a live virus and are therefore more of a risk to vulnerable patients? It's so confusing. Even the adverts are saying to get the shot to protect ourselves and others, makes me sick.

Last edited by neila; 05-11-2009 at 09:34 AM.
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #16
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
So the woman told you basically that you were a risk to others if you didn't take the vaccine? Wouldn't it be truer to say that people who have this vaccine are injected with a live virus and are therefore more of a risk to vulnerable patients? It's so confusing. Even the adverts are saying to get the shot to protect ourselves and others, makes me sick.
I know, it's very devious of the PTB's. And this is what will be used to justify mandatory vaccination, first among healthcarers like me, and then everyone else!

A confrontation bewtween me and my employers seems inevitable, but I won't be alone I'm sure. They can't sack us all; we're short-staffed as it is!

Old 05-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #17
hagbard_celine

I've written a full article about the situation here: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2009/11/jabbers.html

And here's a photo of one of the flyers that were appearing all over the place. They even left them on the tables of the staff cafeteria! See the spelling mistake? It's "Radcliffe" not "Radcliff":

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 05-11-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #18
burnttoast
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus9 View Post
I`m a medical student in Croatia (my 6th and last year) and was wondering can this really be?
could my profession be legally forced to take the vaccine?
Nope it's all voluntary....legal needs your CONSENT at all times and/or a record there of.

You COULD...CONSENT under condition of THEIR FULL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY and/or a payment of of say 10 million Euro....

It's all offers and counter offers...honor and dishonor....honor their request, by not diposing yourself.

You have CONSENTED have you not?....now are they going to Accept (honor) the CONTRACT?

This is pretty much how it works folks.

Peace
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #19
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnttoast View Post
Nope it's all voluntary....legal needs your CONSENT at all times and/or a record there of.

This is pretty much how it works folks.
Not in the NHS. We are obliged as part of our contract of employment to be vaccinated against all the usual illnesses like Tetanus; but also, if you're in a patient contact profession, against Hep B. I was. I had it done years ago before I knew any better.

There are voices in govt crying out for seasonal flu to be the same and it would only take a minor policy change to add H1N1 to the mandatory list.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
hagbard_celine

I was A&E yesterday when I overheard two cleaners talking about the Swine Flu jab. One of them had had it and the other hadn't. I joined in the conversation briefly, but made sure that I got the name and department of the unvaccinated cleaner. I went to see her later. I explained to her what I thought. She's a Slovakian girl who doesn't speak much English but I got her to understand that she must not have the vaccine under any circumstances. I gave her a piece of paper telling her to Google "Jane Burgermeister". I didn't want to say too much in front of the other girl because it was too late for her, she's had it done and so there point in alarming her.