Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 25-02-2019, 08:50 AM   #1
techman

Default Challenge 25?

Anyone know what this "Challenge 25" thing is about?, well officially speaking I have an idea but thought I'd get a few comments on here. I ask because the other day I was at a family holiday camp over the half term week, and during the entertainments in the evening one of the reps on stage gave out a statement saying "we maybe checking to see if anyone has an ID (sorry I'm paraphrasing here as I can't remember verbatim what they said) as part of Challenge 25, but please don't be offended but it's the law". I gather its the age limit for alcohol, but to me that doesn't make sense as isn't the legal age meant to be 18?. And why 25 rather than say 21?. There's a big difference between someone aged 18 and someone who's 25. Going about asking a 25 yr old adult for ID, supposedly to prove they are allowed to gamble or drink alcohol is just ridiculous.

I'm aware there are these signs in off licences and pubs as I've noticed them. I'm sure the age used to be lower than this, unless I'm mistaken. Call me paranoid, but are they doing this in order to roll out some kind of full-on compulsory, on the spot ID checking regardless of whether you're 18, 25 or even 40?. And what ID would they want to see?. It's not as if most people carry ID around with them unless they know they need it.

Last edited by techman; 25-02-2019 at 08:57 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 09:24 AM   #2
serpentine

As it's a family holdiay camp they might have in house rules. Check out the small print on the website/in the brochures.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 11:36 AM   #3
decim

Same at the CO-OP. 25.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 09:51 PM   #4
creepingdave

I've worked in restaurants all my life, technically we are supposed to do challenge 25 but I never bothered with IDs even if they looked young...rather take the money thanks! Law is the law, as long as your 18...even then a parent can buy for 5+ years old...law is more about purchasing than consuming..
creepingdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 07:36 AM   #5
techman

The thing is, this never used to be the case, it was just the usual "can't serve unless your over 18" law, which is absolutely fine, but 25?. Its like they're bumping up the age limit every time. Are people getting younger at that age that its hard for staff to tell whether theyre over 18?. I remember a few years ago the autistic person I was with once when he was about to get some food and he came over to me and said they tried to ask for ID, yet he was about 35 at the time lol (and this was in the middle of the day). People are thick as pig shit if they tell if someones in their late teens/early 20s to someone who's in their 30s.

Last edited by techman; 26-02-2019 at 07:38 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:55 AM   #6
itsallundercontrol

There are big fines for serving anyone under 18 alcohol. So as some of these businesses know some of the staff they employ might not be the brightest or most perceptive people in the world they tell them anyone who looks under 25 must provide id to be on the safe side and avoid any potential fines.
Thats all there is to it
Old 26-02-2019, 08:42 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The thing is, this never used to be the case, it was just the usual "can't serve unless your over 18" law, which is absolutely fine, but 25?. Its like they're bumping up the age limit every time. Are people getting younger at that age that its hard for staff to tell whether theyre over 18?. I remember a few years ago the autistic person I was with once when he was about to get some food and he came over to me and said they tried to ask for ID, yet he was about 35 at the time lol (and this was in the middle of the day). People are thick as pig shit if they tell if someones in their late teens/early 20s to someone who's in their 30s.
yeah i think it infantilises the person asking for the ID and the person being asked by removing personal resposniblity from both parties but as you say it also gets people more accustomed to being asked to show ID

However i think the technocratic society will not require you to show Id because ultimately they want to implant a microchip in you and that microchip will be an ID card, digital currency payment card, passport and tracking device all rolled into one. The system won't need to ID you because your microchip will be communicating constantly withe wifi cloud which will know where you are at all times and what you are doing. It will also know how old you are

However before that IMPLANTIBLE stage there will be a steeping stone stage where people have their microchip in WEARABLES and perhaps during that stage people will have to prove their ID so for example we may see people being scanned biometrically for example their retinas

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-02-2019 at 08:44 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 09:42 AM   #8
techman

Good point above, exactly my thoughts. I look at both sides of the argument, and has valid as the above excuses/reasons for the topic seem (on the surface), my gut instinct feeling is that's just a convenient and clever excuse to slowly get people used to being asked for ID werever they are going and whatever they are doing, certainly aimed towards the younger, post millenials who are used to this intrusive system, one thats focused on technological ways of doing things and purchasing items. I know people will argue otherwise, but that's what I think this is all about. Its bollocks to do with more stricter control over who can buy alcohol.

We have to allow people to be microchipped. Your body is YOUR body, not the states. As Icke often says "if there's one thing we must say NO to it's the microchip".

Last edited by techman; 26-02-2019 at 09:45 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:50 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Good point above, exactly my thoughts. I look at both sides of the argument, and has valid as the above excuses/reasons for the topic seem (on the surface), my gut instinct feeling is that's just a convenient and clever excuse to slowly get people used to being asked for ID werever they are going and whatever they are doing, certainly aimed towards the younger, post millenials who are used to this intrusive system, one thats focused on technological ways of doing things and purchasing items. I know people will argue otherwise, but that's what I think this is all about. Its bollocks to do with more stricter control over who can buy alcohol.

We have to allow people to be microchipped. Your body is YOUR body, not the states. As Icke often says "if there's one thing we must say NO to it's the microchip".
yeah they must always disguise their true intentions behind a mask of faux-morality so that they can claim what the CIA call 'plausible deniability'

So here they will say that they are imposing their authority on you to protect people from alcohol missuse

We are going to see the state impose itself on us in more and more ways but it will be done bit by bit to slowly condition people to be used to being a helpless slave of the state