Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-02-2017, 05:44 AM   #1
OmChi

Default The consequences of coming to terms with what David discusses

It was just over 4 years ago when I started watching YouTube videos and reading online articles about David Icke and the information he was presenting the world with. I recall saying to myself "I remember hearing this guy talking about reptilians years ago" - It was just a faint memory of an interview he did with a native African(?), I'm not sure.

I was going through a rough patch in a relationship and at work, so I spent all my free time buried in my computer - the safe zone. I started bingeing David Icke videos, it was fascinating, but also very disturbing. I'd been brought up on the internet, so I'd seen and heard my fair share of what humans are capable of. However, the things that David was discussing were on another level of depravity. I was really struggling to come to terms with how something so sinister could be operating on a global scale. Perhaps I was too gullible, maybe it was my own fault for always seeing the best in people.

I watched more videos and read more articles. Not just David's vids, any and all vids connected with the topics. It was official - I'd been red-pilled, and I absolutely wasn't prepared for it.

My world was shattered.

I started distancing myself from others, especially my girlfriend who was the only person I ever trusted. I was in a different frame of mind, I didn't even know who I was anymore. I started talking about the world differently, as though it didn't mean anything. Questioning how and why there was so much evil.

She left me. We both knew it was going to happen, it was only a matter of time. We'd been together almost 10 years and was the only person I'd ever had feelings for. I remember the first day and night I spent alone. I'm almost certain that was the day I officially snapped and lost my grip on what everyone calls 'reality.'

I don't want to go too deeply into my mental state as it is right now, but there have been moments I sincerely believe that what I learned over the years has caused me to become psychotic.
Not the ranting and raving guns blazing psychotic, I mean mentally I've become unstable and not what society would categorize as normal. I believe I've lost my self-identity.

These have been the consequences for me coming to terms with the information.

I'd like to know if anyone has gone through anything similar.

Thanks for reading.

TL;DR - Got red-pilled, lost my self-identity, pretty sure I developed psychosis.
OmChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 06:23 AM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Have you got twenty minutes, OmChi?

This is probably the only video done by a known researcher that addresses just about everything you've posted, and offers an alternative way to look at conspiracy material. Perhaps there's a few more vids out there now but it's certainly one of the first.

decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 07:11 AM   #3
OmChi

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post

This is probably the only video done by a known researcher that addresses just about everything you've posted, and offers an alternative way to look at conspiracy material. Perhaps there's a few more vids out there now but it's certainly one of the first.

vid
That talk really hit home on a few points, glad I watched it. I have noticed my thought-process has become very erratic over the past few years, constantly jumping from ideas, conclusions, and delusions. It is as though I've lost the ability to pump the brakes and think logically and rationally. Perhaps I should focus on that.

I've subbed to Thomas Sheridan's channel, I'll watch a few more vids later.

That joke he told cracked me up.

Last edited by OmChi; 27-02-2017 at 07:12 AM.
OmChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 07:18 AM   #4
unsheepled

Quote:

I have never heard such a well explained version of how i was targeted with information and how it effected me in the early days of my awakening ,i will definitely be purchasing any books written by this author/researcher .I hadn't heard of David Icke in those days but Erich Van Daniken and his work is much the same ...Loads of Truth that carries (shall we say other notions ) just like radio waves can carry information .

Becoming deprogrammed offten lays you naked like a child again needing reprogramming with the good stuff .That's where the problem is WHAT IS THE GOOD STUFF .How do i regrow again ...you have to have faith i think ( in self )

Last edited by unsheepled; 27-02-2017 at 07:20 AM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #5
decode reality
Inactive

Glad you enjoyed it. I think it's as potentially useful to people who've been on the road for years as it is for relative beginners.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:14 AM   #6
unsheepled

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed it. I think it's as potentially useful to people who've been on the road for years as it is for relative beginners.
Trying to order his book "The Anvil of the psyche" but when i go on Amazon the page is massive and hard to navigate ....why is the page so big (is it an incorrect setting i have ) Its only with the Amazon site i have this problem.

Cant wait to read this book !

EDIT got it (solution hold down control key and scroll the mouse wheel ) ;-)

Last edited by unsheepled; 27-02-2017 at 09:45 AM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #7
fudgetusk

I was crazy before I read Icke so I cannot understand where you're coming from OP.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:02 AM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmChi View Post
I think the whole world is going through that process

I know that doesn't really help the individual to know that but what will help is having others around you going through the same process as what is so difficult about the awakening is not being able to talk things through with those around you

My awakening has gone through stages eg religious, political, economic, magic etc so its been a rolling process over my life but things don't start to get really fucked up until you get into the occult side of things and that's where you start looking into freemasons, templars, qabalah, entities and so on

The deeper you go the more you realise that all of these things are connected: the secret societies, the banking, the pedophilia etc. It's a lot to process and not everyone around you will be amenable to hearing about what you've discovered as everyone is processing this at different speeds

My life fell apart but in a way that has to happen and keep happening so that I can move closer to aligning my outer life with my inner life; if we learn something that then creates an ethical dilemma for us we can either try and ignore that inner voice telling us it is wrong or we can make the changes in our lives to then do what we feel is right

That is a process that affects EVERY area of life and as we do that we begin to realise how totally compromised we have been as individuals and as a society. This is because the vision of the people who are shaping society is an unhealthy one and there is no area of life left untouched by their influence

When you are living in one of those dilemmas the tension between what you are doing and what you know you should be doing is cognitive dissonance. Someone once explained it to me as being like the computer 'HAL' in the film 'space odessy 2001'. The computer is given its core programming which is that it must not harm humans however during the space mission the computer is sent new instructions from mission control that tell it to change the ships course. The computer knows that such an act will harm its crew and this creates a conflict between its new mission and its core programming. This tension creates cognitive dissonance which destabilises the computer so that it becomes paranoid and suspicious and hostile to those around it.

The same process is at work in society. Bill Hicks used to say that we had a voice of reason in our heads which often clashed with what the news was telling us on the TV and that the more the talking heads on the TV lied to us the more we would reject their version of reality because it did not affirm our own voice of reason

This again is that same process at work. So when you learn new things for example about the harmful nature of vaccines but everyone around you is taking them and pressuring you to take them you are then caught between the desire to move away from what the herd is doing and a desire to go with the flow of the herd in order to remain part of it

to break from the herd requires huge strength because it means you will become isolated and in order to survive in isolation you need to derive your own sense of self worth. Many people are too emotionally dependent on the herd to break free from it and cannot function in isolation from it. This means that we must change the direction of the herd!

This is why i spend time online sharing information with people in order to change the direction of the herd because i know that most people will follow it so in order to change the direction of society you must create a new idea of what is normal within the minds of the herd

if the herd think vaccines are harmless then they'll all keep taking them whereas if the herd become suspicious of vaccines then we can then start having an open and honest discussion about the efficiacy of vaccines and also about what is in them and what impact those ingrediants have on people; only once it becomes acceptable to question that sacred cow (in this case vaccines) is it possible to dig down to find the truth about them

In short to restore personal health you need to use what you've learned to guide your decisions about how you engage with reality and how you live your life and make changes accordingly. The more people who do the same the more it becomes the norm and the easier it gets for everyone. To speed up that process we can play our part in sharing information with others

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-02-2017 at 10:07 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I was crazy before I read Icke so I cannot understand where you're coming from OP.
I understand, and so do a few others. The guy on the video I posted most certainly does.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #10
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
Trying to order his book "The Anvil of the psyche" but when i go on Amazon the page is massive and hard to navigate ....why is the page so big (is it an incorrect setting i have ) Its only with the Amazon site i have this problem.

At some point I'm going to read one of his books, I might even try to get my local library to order it. I've found his videos helpful.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:18 AM   #11
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
I officially snapped and lost my grip on what everyone calls 'reality.'

I believe I've lost my self-identity.
Fantastic!

Losing the mind the predator entities have given you, is the first step to regaining the spirit that is the real you.

"They gave us their mind! Do
you hear me? The predators give us their
mind, which becomes our mind. The
predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory,
morose, filled with the fear of being
discovered any minute now.” - Don Juan

In fact the smartest people have lost their minds: "I didn't arrive at my understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe through my rational mind." - A.Einstein

But there is always a middle ground between our mind and spirit:

I will quote from a book I read early in my awakening at about age 16, 'Be Here Now' page.98:

"That psychosis business is an interesting business.

If you go through the door too fast and you're not ready for it you're bound hand and foot and thrown into outer darkness.

You may land anywhere and lots of people end up in mental hospitals. The reason they do this is:

They went through the door with their ego on and:

Wow! I've been invited to the wedding feast.

I mean dig me!

Sam Jones!

They don't understand that you gotta die to be born.

That only when you have been born again do you enter the kingdom of heaven so, they've gone in on the first round and what happens is they go on a huge ego trip and it's called: the messianic complex.

It's called paranoia.

Delusions of grandeur."

This part of the book really helped put things into perspective for me.

But I digress.

In closing, hold onto your mind for now, it may still prove useful, but transcend it, if it becomes a limitation.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #12
paddy_blake

Quote:
It was just over 4 years ago when I started watching YouTube videos and reading online articles about David Icke and the information he was presenting the world with. I recall saying to myself "I remember hearing this guy talking about reptilians years ago" - It was just a faint memory of an interview he did with a native African(?), I'm not sure.

I was going through a rough patch in a relationship and at work, so I spent all my free time buried in my computer - the safe zone. I started bingeing David Icke videos, it was fascinating, but also very disturbing. I'd been brought up on the internet, so I'd seen and heard my fair share of what humans are capable of. However, the things that David was discussing were on another level of depravity. I was really struggling to come to terms with how something so sinister could be operating on a global scale. Perhaps I was too gullible, maybe it was my own fault for always seeing the best in people.

I watched more videos and read more articles. Not just David's vids, any and all vids connected with the topics. It was official - I'd been red-pilled, and I absolutely wasn't prepared for it.

My world was shattered.

I started distancing myself from others, especially my girlfriend who was the only person I ever trusted. I was in a different frame of mind, I didn't even know who I was anymore. I started talking about the world differently, as though it didn't mean anything. Questioning how and why there was so much evil.

She left me. We both knew it was going to happen, it was only a matter of time. We'd been together almost 10 years and was the only person I'd ever had feelings for. I remember the first day and night I spent alone. I'm almost certain that was the day I officially snapped and lost my grip on what everyone calls 'reality.'

I don't want to go too deeply into my mental state as it is right now, but there have been moments I sincerely believe that what I learned over the years has caused me to become psychotic.
Not the ranting and raving guns blazing psychotic, I mean mentally I've become unstable and not what society would categorize as normal. I believe I've lost my self-identity.

These have been the consequences for me coming to terms with the information.

Thanks for reading.

TL;DR - Got red-pilled, lost my self-identity, pretty sure I developed psychosis.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. You seem to very aware of the process of your own mental and emotional breakdown, and you've entered what could best be described as 'the dark night of the soul'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_crisis

Some of us have gone through it, and come out reborn on the other side as wiser and more spiritual, whereas others turn the opposite, towards insanity or evil.

My advice, is to search for a way to heal yourself. Whether you choose to go through the mental health system, or through religion, spirituality, or through self-help books, it's your own personal journey.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:52 AM   #13
porridge
Banned

You have to lose it to find it in this schizo world.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #14
monklink

Lightbulb balance

In the Wizard of Oz, the wizard seems terrifyingly all-powerful until Toto pulls away the curtain. Rather than studying all the dreadful stuff the whole time, try looking into some of David's more positive messages: remembering who you really are, the vibrational changes etc.

I previously posted the Tale of the Thorn and the Oak for someone going through a rough patch. In short, the Thorn perceived itself as a sickly Oak (all twisted, stunted, knarled = unlovable). However, Oak's grandeur was her downfall, her dramatic collapse traumatising Thorn. She honoured the Oak that was by coming to terms with herself, being the best she could and, as she did this, she became a celebration of herself and attracted all manner of magical wonders.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062661210
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 01:29 PM   #15
whiterain

Sometimes you need to get away from it and allow time for your health to recover to regain perspective. Remember that the vast majority of people you meet are generally good people, and the bad ones only represent a minuscule percentage of the overall population. Despite all the evil in the world most people lead relatively happy contented lives. Concentrate on reducing your bad habits and learning new ones. Learn how to ground yourself in your instant, present, observable reality rather than the one you may perceive inwardly after learning about all of this. Get out in nature, exercise and fix what you can fix while not giving too much energy to things you cannot influence for the time being.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:36 PM   #16
aurum
Inactive

Lots of sound advice for you here already... I went through a sketchy time as well, after looking into the Franklin coverup (definitely don't go there). Think I was already feeling pretty unnerved and unsettled by that point anyway, looking back now, but that stuff just sent me over the edge and I really started to worry about my mental health. It's a very discordant feeling that you get, because everyone around you is 'normal' and relatively untroubled, oblivious to it all... And then there's you, and it feels like you're suddenly carrying this huge burden of knowledge which no one wants to hear about, no one wants to know... So you can become more isolated as it gets harder to relate to others around you- they just seem so vacuous and clueless and you don't have the patience for it.

Well I didn't anyway- I was just so disgusted and outraged, how could people simply not care?? What was wrong with them?? So yeah, that was a dark time. A long dark tunnel of horrible unpalatable truths. And yes, it changed me for sure. It changed me at a very fundamental, profound level and probably not for the better looking back- it made me very depressed for starters, and everything that comes with that. It kind of made me hate the world and want to escape it, which arguably is the true purpose behind the teachings of many of the ancient religions. But anyway, believe it or not, what got me through that dark period was a little bald headed buffoon called Karl Pilkington, hahaaa!! I needed that dose of irreverent humour just to maintain some balance and perspective. Probably doesn't have to be him, whatever works for you obviously, but just stepping back and balancing your mind with things that make you feel a bit more 'normal' again, y'know?

It can be too much, too soon for many people. The temptation is to dive right in and consume as much 'truth' as you can take and it gets addictive almost. The Mystery Schools would adopt a very different technique, acquisition of knowledge was taken slowly and incrementally and not every initiate was deemed suitable for accessing the 'higher knowledge'... You have to ready your mind. Secret societies adopt a similar program of 'learning'. The point being, if it feels too much, then take a break from it. I know I did. And will do so again shortly, because other areas of your life also need attention if you're going to be happy, balanced and well. Switch off and focus on things that make you happy, because this is a long dark treacherous road and I truly believe it can send you mental if you're not strict with yourself.

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Ecclesiastes 1:18

Take some comfort in the fact that you're not alone in how you're feeling, and you will get through it, but you also need to regularly take a break from it all to regain perspective- don't overload yourself with too much information all in one go, because the brain simply isn't equipped to process it all. Some of the information is so shocking, so horrific, that you'd have to be a sociopath not to get affected by it. It changes your whole schema of the world, everything you thought you knew, the happy safe realm of rainbows and unicorns where everyone is essentially a good honest person, and good always triumphs over evil. It takes some getting used to. It's probably not too dissimilar to the stages of grieving- you're grieving for the true state of the world and the loss of your innocence. So take some time out, get outside, connect with nature, exercise... Find some balance. Because there is still a lot of good in the world- heck, we've got people on this forum and many others using their own free time to help share and spread knowledge, many many 'awake' people sacrificing their own personal happiness to help get the message out... And it is making a difference, I do believe that x

Last edited by aurum; 27-02-2017 at 09:51 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post

Get it from your local library or book shop.

Loved the intro might help him sell a few more book though.

Last edited by the apprentice; 27-02-2017 at 10:42 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:27 PM   #18
rooey

sorry about the loss of your relationship.

that suxs. hopefully someone comes n fixs it! (your heart)

Last edited by rooey; 27-02-2017 at 10:27 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:29 PM   #19
rooey

(bah see im sketching on numerology at the moment and posts with the timings n post numbers of the above post are doing my head in!)

I think numerology and symbology must be linked fairly heavily. numbers are symbols after all. lol sorry to de rail
Old 28-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #20
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Lots of sound advice for you here already... I went through a sketchy time as well, after looking into the Franklin coverup (definitely don't go there). Think I was already feeling pretty unnerved and unsettled by that point anyway, looking back now, but that stuff just sent me over the edge and I really started to worry about my mental health. It's a very discordant feeling that you get, because everyone around you is 'normal' and relatively untroubled, oblivious to it all... And then there's you, and it feels like you're suddenly carrying this huge burden of knowledge which no one wants to hear about, no one wants to know... So you can become more isolated as it gets harder to relate to others around you- they just seem so vacuous and clueless and you don't have the patience for it.

Well I didn't anyway- I was just so disgusted and outraged, how could people simply not care?? What was wrong with them?? So yeah, that was a dark time. A long dark tunnel of horrible unpalatable truths. And yes, it changed me for sure. It changed me at a very fundamental, profound level and probably not for the better looking back- it made me very depressed for starters, and everything that comes with that. It kind of made me hate the world and want to escape it, which arguably is the true purpose behind the teachings of many of the ancient religions. But anyway, believe it or not, what got me through that dark period was a little bald headed buffoon called Karl Pilkington, hahaaa!! I needed that dose of irreverent humour just to maintain some balance and perspective. Probably doesn't have to be him, whatever works for you obviously, but just stepping back and balancing your mind with things that make you feel a bit more 'normal' again, y'know?

It can be too much, too soon for many people. The temptation is to dive right in and consume as much 'truth' as you can take and it gets addictive almost. The Mystery Schools would adopt a very different technique, acquisition of knowledge was taken slowly and incrementally and not every initiate was deemed suitable for accessing the 'higher knowledge'... You have to ready your mind. Secret societies adopt a similar program of 'learning'. The point being, if it feels too much, then take a break from it. I know I did. And will do so again shortly, because other areas of your life also need attention if you're going to be happy, balanced and well. Switch off and focus on things that make you happy, because this is a long dark treacherous road and I truly believe it can send you mental if you're not strict with yourself.

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Ecclesiastes 1:18

Take some comfort in the fact that you're not alone in how you're feeling, and you will get through it, but you also need to regularly take a break from it all to regain perspective- don't overload yourself with too much information all in one go, because the brain simply isn't equipped to process it all. Some of the information is so shocking, so horrific, that you'd have to be a sociopath not to get affected by it. It changes your whole schema of the world, everything you thought you knew, the happy safe realm of rainbows and unicorns where everyone is essentially a good honest person, and good always triumphs over evil. It takes some getting used to. It's probably not too dissimilar to the stages of grieving- you're grieving for the true state of the world and the loss of your innocence. So take some time out, get outside, connect with nature, exercise... Find some balance. Because there is still a lot of good in the world- heck, we've got people on this forum and many others using their own free time to help share and spread knowledge, many many 'awake' people sacrificing their own personal happiness to help get the message out... And it is making a difference, I do believe that x
The stage-by-stage approach to growth is a useful analogy and approach. By and large, it's what's missing from conspiracy material. Unknowingly we can expect too much of ourselves, and then project that to other people.

As for the necessity for humour, I have probably established the most impressive Alan Partridge thread on the entire internet. And what better place to do it than DIF HQ?