Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 18-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
chud66

Default It's up to us

I posted my message in this section of the forum because I think the biggest conspiracy of all time lays down here, and the biggest conspirators are us all, the coward, the traitors. It's not even a matter of strength, number or power. What you can do with a million you can do with one cent, just otherwise. But we people are afraid of even agreeing, let alone supporting one another as individuals by fear of commitment, fear of Big Brother, the neighbour or our fellowmen who are watching us. Fear of speaking is one of the most insidious form of terror, but not the least.

We were taught how to distrust each others like we do, there's nothing instinctive in there. Once the number thus educated, there's neither anything easier for any group of sworn-in members having pledged loyalty to each others to blend into the ignorant creeds and draw from us anything they want. Nothing will ever change as long as we'll keep following flags, leaders, idols and icons instead of welcoming and supporting each other's personal views, whoever and whatever we are. Let's open our eyes, our mind and our heart to each others...

Peace...

Now get out of my thread !

chud66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #2
swamideva

Celebrate our differences instead of being right. Or we are all fucked.

There must be some method in this madness.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #3
chud66

what did you mean by 'being right' ? seeking to be right ?

as for celebrating our differences I think we're doing the best we can : there have never been so many wars at once in the world...
Old 18-11-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by chud66 View Post
what did you mean by 'being right' ? seeking to be right ?

as for celebrating our differences I think we're doing the best we can : there have never been so many wars at once in the world...
I did not cause those wars.

As for being right.

David Icke - Me Me Me ... Walk the Talk or Shut the F_ck Up!!
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
chud66

Never said you did. That was just for talking.
Old 18-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #6
chud66

Old 18-11-2014, 11:38 PM   #7
fairyprincess

We are shape from the moment we are born. It starts when your farther asks 'is it a boy, or a girl.' from that moment a weight of expectation is placed on every child depended on concepts of masculinity and gender.

As children grow, other prejudices are placed around them. Race, class, religion. Set in certain environment an assumption of 'normalcy' is created, because that Child know no life then the one created in that bubble.

Worse still, as thoughs children go up they devolp a 'ground zero' mentallity. An assumption that their conscious thought is the zero point of conscious reality.

The assumption goes something like this. 'i'm normal', 'everything I think is normal', 'everyone who thinks and does like me is normal', 'everyone who doesn't do or think like me cannot be normal.'

One simple way seeing that is when it comes to how people opinionate on things. Someone may think a film is 'shit', but that not true. What they really mean is, 'i don't not like this film.' just because they don't like a film, or book, or whatever, does not mean that thing isn't any good. It opinion, not fact.

Preference are taught, but perents and a persons surroundings. Hate is taught.

It's only when you free yourself from hate, can you free yourself at all....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 01:35 AM   #8
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
We are shape from the moment we are born. It starts when your farther asks 'is it a boy, or a girl.' from that moment a weight of expectation is placed on every child depended on concepts of masculinity and gender.

As children grow, other prejudices are placed around them. Race, class, religion. Set in certain environment an assumption of 'normalcy' is created, because that Child know no life then the one created in that bubble.

Worse still, as thoughs children go up they devolp a 'ground zero' mentallity. An assumption that their conscious thought is the zero point of conscious reality.

The assumption goes something like this. 'i'm normal', 'everything I think is normal', 'everyone who thinks and does like me is normal', 'everyone who doesn't do or think like me cannot be normal.'

One simple way seeing that is when it comes to how people opinionate on things. Someone may think a film is 'shit', but that not true. What they really mean is, 'i don't not like this film.' just because they don't like a film, or book, or whatever, does not mean that thing isn't any good. It opinion, not fact.

Preference are taught, but perents and a persons surroundings. Hate is taught.

It's only when you free yourself from hate, can you free yourself at all....
I agree. But some films are still shit.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #9
chud66

by 'taught' I meant the mass, not the child, and when evocating groups taking advantage of the masse's distrust for one another I meant sects or such kind of exclusive communities.

here is how I think we the number were taught suspicion for one another. microbes, viruses, bacteria and then contamination, contagion... bacteriology as a bogus science blamed by some doctors in the 19th century paved the way for segregation and racism, which soon expressed itself through one more fraud named 'anthropology'. anthropologists would decide of a human life's value according to face features. very nice...

thank Medicine again then, for it has more than anything else contributed to spread fear and distrust among the populations. in the late 18th century it happened for whole districts to be cut off the rest of the country as 'cordons sanitaires' were ordained, and whoever belonging to the quarantined area would be shot at and killed while trying to pass the line. that's how the mass were educated.