Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 14-07-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
fudgetusk

Default Our Disapproval is the key?

Seems to me what Icke is saying is that our disapproval of how the illuminati are acting is what will bring them down. We learn about how they act from Icke, we hate how they act, then wham our vibrational disapproval is sent out and meddles with how the illuminati are acting.

Am I wrong?
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
andy1033

Its the people they use that is the key. If they do not accept what the gov want to use them for, these people can have a big impact on how it turns out.

So if they ever target you, do not do what they want in terms of reality. They will use you if they can, but if they find you and try to use you, do something that is the opposite of what they want.

Most people have no real influence, but if you do, and you become a target for them, do what is opposite. The ptb know there is people like them out there, and if they use you, do what you think is right over there stuff, lol

Thats my advice, from someone they tried to use.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 12:30 PM   #3
onenessbeing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Seems to me what Icke is saying is that our disapproval of how the illuminati are acting is what will bring them down. We learn about how they act from Icke, we hate how they act, then wham our vibrational disapproval is sent out and meddles with how the illuminati are acting.

Am I wrong?
Disapproval can take many forms. They live on the people's hate and aggressiveness towards them.

If we act out of compassion and love, then they stand no chance.
onenessbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenessbeing View Post
Disapproval can take many forms. They live on the people's hate and aggressiveness towards them.

If we act out of compassion and love, then they stand no chance.
Yeah many forms. Compassion and love can lend itself to disapproval, indeed disapproval probably comes directly out of compassion and love to an extent.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 09:25 AM   #5
fudgetusk

I started this thread the other day, thinking my idea was unique then heard the exact same idea on an mp3 yesterday.

Disapproval seems to be the key. Trust in synchronicity.

Mind you, I am struggling with smoking and keep finding almost full cigs in the street, tempting me. Can the illuminati manufacture realities like that?
Old 16-07-2014, 09:41 AM   #6
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Its the people they use that is the key. If they do not accept what the gov want to use them for, these people can have a big impact on how it turns out.

So if they ever target you, do not do what they want in terms of reality. They will use you if they can, but if they find you and try to use you, do something that is the opposite of what they want.

Most people have no real influence, but if you do, and you become a target for them, do what is opposite. The ptb know there is people like them out there, and if they use you, do what you think is right over there stuff, lol

Thats my advice, from someone they tried to use.
Most of us aren't going to be directly used by the elite. The ones that are being used are doing so with the threat of death hanging over them. I don't blame them for going along with the illuminati.
But the real battle has to be a psychic one. Hence disapproval. We are disapproving of the reality they have served up for us:the aspartame, fluoride. I believe if we disapprove enough then the link between the elite and their parasitic reptilian gods will be cut.
Old 16-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #7
jaga8
Inactive

Just say NO and mean it and have no fear of death and threats, they seem to think they have the upper hand by threats of death. But if it bleeds it can be killed and there are a lot of NWO designers who are themselves puppets hanging by strings that are also easy targets.
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:15 AM   #8
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga8 View Post
Just say NO and mean it and have no fear of death and threats, they seem to think they have the upper hand by threats of death. But if it bleeds it can be killed and there are a lot of NWO designers who are themselves puppets hanging by strings that are also easy targets.
HArd to say NO and mean it when you find it hard to believe in them in the first place. So difficult to accept it all.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:35 AM   #9
optimalunity

Disapproval is a form, but a weak one, the only way they will be overcome is to play the game and create our rules.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 02:03 PM   #10
wildhorse

When we look at the way tptb go on, and over years I have come to see them as our greatest teachers.

One example..they make old people sell their homes to pay for care....well this then encourages us to take care of our older relatives in their own homes until of course we cant manage.

They pull all sorts of negative crap on us, and it makes some of us think, and makes us question, and we see that this is wrong and we dont want to be that...we want to be different.

They keep piling it on us, and its helping us evolve into our real selves. I dont mind seeing someone getting angry at the system, I think yay, someones feeling it. But sending hate back at them, hoping they suffer isnt doing ourselves any favours. I just hope they get a good long seat at the movie of their life review to see the hurt they caused, and that they choose to be a kinder soul in their next life.

One can hope

I love it when even though they are bringing down their iron fist, I can manage with a few, to have good, honest, joyful, happy times. Still having those priceless days and memories even when the dials turned up full, are particularly satisfying
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote