Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 14-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #281
observed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Australia signed the Lisbon Treaty, the Trans Tasman Treaty, the Rio Accord.
We are part of the G20, ASEAN, Agenda 21.
Most councils are members of ICLEI.
We have had Round Table delegations since the 1920's.
Our main finance people are either Oxford Grads or attended London School of Economics. Quite a few are Rhode Scholars.
The Rothschilds have family and extensive business interests here, including the Ring of Fire Corporation.
Pine Gap is well known to most as is Woomera and Maralinga. Port Adelaide will be a major maintenance facility for the US Navy. We are told that 50,000 US troops will be stationed here. I know of two internment camps, one in SA and one in Queensland.

I'd say that makes us in it up to our necks.
We are and it's going to get ten times worse.

I'm thinking Australia (and NZ) will be brought into a European Union style agreement with South-East Asia - most (practically all) of our industry has already been off-shored. We simply act as a raw resource market for Asia and our economy is dependent entirely on production there. We have completely lost every facet of our sovereignty. Methinks any decline in production in Asia will be apocalyptic for Australia.
observed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 12:34 AM   #282
hypophos

pine Gap is a American uranium enrichment facility.
Australia doesn't do any but pine gap isn't Australian soil.

I knew a contractor that worked there and thats what he told me was happening there.
It makes perfect sense we mine the crap here and it gets enriched here but by the Americans.
hypophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 05:51 AM   #283
stonewall
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by observed View Post
We are and it's going to get ten times worse.

I'm thinking Australia (and NZ) will be brought into a European Union style agreement with South-East Asia - most (practically all) of our industry has already been off-shored. We simply act as a raw resource market for Asia and our economy is dependent entirely on production there. We have completely lost every facet of our sovereignty. Methinks any decline in production in Asia will be apocalyptic for Australia.
They already are its called APEC from my recollection
stonewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #284
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I forgot to mention that a huge part of our coastline is now off limits to Australian fisheries but open to foreigners. Free trade I think they call it. (sarc)

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #285
observed

Quote:
I forgot to mention that a huge part of our coastline is now off limits to Australian fisheries but open to foreigners. Free trade I think they call it. (sarc)
We know Australia is deep in this, but what is our purpose? Are we just the little resource bitch or something? Practically everything in this country is turning to shit and people can't see anything but good.

A large foreign mining group has taken over the coal mining of my local area and I'm told by more than one source there that it's completely dodgy - gas levels above safety levels (that can cause death), people getting paid cash in hand etc. And the guy running it all gets nominated for Australian of the Year.
Old 16-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #286
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
We know Australia is deep in this, but what is our purpose? Are we just the little resource bitch or something? Practically everything in this country is turning to shit and people can't see anything but good.

A large foreign mining group has taken over the coal mining of my local area and I'm told by more than one source there that it's completely dodgy - gas levels above safety levels (that can cause death), people getting paid cash in hand etc. And the guy running it all gets nominated for Australian of the Year.
And we have Bob Hawke and John Howard off overseas selling our land, and other resources like the Myers doorbuster sales.

Meanwhile back at the homestead we have the likes of Penny Wong saying foreigners are only buying 5% of the Murray Darling Basin water rates (per year!!!). They have sold stage 2 of the Ord River Scheme. None of our power stations or the land on them is Australian. 40,000 approved coal seam gas mining grants over the next 60 years all to foreign companies.

Obviously our bureaucrats have never heard of the word 'leasehold'.

The way we are going, we will need the Rev Costello using his talents in Australia, not the Congo.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 16-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #287
thirsty4

I was looking at the stats bureau at immigration figures - read that New Zealanders who migrate to Australia are NOT included in immigration fugures (see I spelled figures like that to indicate a kiwi eckcent) ahahahaha

My point? Uumm, doesn't that mean we are already a union of some kind, like people in the Euro Union can cross borders and work in other countries easily?

Nothing fooshy about that!

ahahahaha
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #288
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
I was looking at the stats bureau at immigration figures - read that New Zealanders who migrate to Australia are NOT included in immigration fugures (see I spelled figures like that to indicate a kiwi eckcent) ahahahaha

My point? Uumm, doesn't that mean we are already a union of some kind, like people in the Euro Union can cross borders and work in other countries easily?

ahahahaha
Yes there is an arrangement but I don't know how it works.

Old 16-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #289
observed

Quote:

ahahahaha
Honestly, that's already happened - not just between Australia and New Zealand either. It's about tying Australia and New Zealand into the Asian economies and what better way to do it than Asianising us? People spread so much propaganda about ~Australia and New Zealand being strict on immigration~ but it's just not true. There are so many people above us who meet the requirements to come down here that we already have open borders.

The future of our countries unfortunately is alienating Asian mega-cities if they aren't already - Sydney already is.
Old 16-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #290
observed

Quote:
And we have Bob Hawke and John Howard off overseas selling our land, and other resources like the Myers doorbuster sales.

Meanwhile back at the homestead we have the likes of Penny Wong saying foreigners are only buying 5% of the Murray Darling Basin water rates (per year!!!). They have sold stage 2 of the Ord River Scheme. None of our power stations or the land on them is Australian. 40,000 approved coal seam gas mining grants over the next 60 years all to foreign companies.

Obviously our bureaucrats have never heard of the word 'leasehold'.

The way we are going, we will need the Rev Costello using his talents in Australia, not the Congo.
It's just crazy...

This cable extends over every industry in Australia...

I can't even memorise 1% of the shit going on here because it's just so large..

The worst thing is, there's definitely enough Australians against this to do something, we're just so apathetic really. Perhaps an economic downturn is what we need...there hasn't even been one in my lifetime.
Old 16-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #291
observed

Last edited by observed; 16-07-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 16-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #292
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Yes, I sent that video to my Federal MP. It's very good.

Old 16-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #293
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
It's just crazy...

This cable extends over every industry in Australia...

I can't even memorise 1% of the shit going on here because it's just so large..

The worst thing is, there's definitely enough Australians against this to do something, we're just so apathetic really. Perhaps an economic downturn is what we need...there hasn't even been one in my lifetime.
The Aus Gov is only collecting 60% of the tax it needs to pay for the country. That's why everything is being sold off.

The GST receipts have not risen in the past 5 years. Hence all the new taxes, levies, licences etc. The Labor Party cannot afford to cut back pensions and the dole because its their voter base.

The alternative is the Rhodes Scholar Tony Abbott and the Member for Goldman Sachs Turnbull.

Australians need to turn off the telly, stop worrying about the AFL, stop drinking the tap water and get off their backsides.

Old 16-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #294
hypophos

I fucking hate AFL.
It's all everybody talks about it wastes so much time in peoples life it's stupid.
From the time I get to work to the time I leave it's all the other blokes at work talk about 24/7. It gets so annoying.
hypophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #295
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypophos View Post
I fucking hate AFL.
It's all everybody talks about it wastes so much time in peoples life it's stupid.
From the time I get to work to the time I leave it's all the other blokes at work talk about 24/7. It gets so annoying.
Me too!

Old 16-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #296
observed

The worst for me is when some celeb lands in town and teenage girls are literally trampling each other to get a glimpse of some prepubescent little shit or some hermaphrodite.
Old 17-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #297
thirsty4

Quote:
Honestly, that's already happened - not just between Australia and New Zealand either. It's about tying Australia and New Zealand into the Asian economies and what better way to do it than Asianising us? People spread so much propaganda about ~Australia and New Zealand being strict on immigration~ but it's just not true. There are so many people above us who meet the requirements to come down here that we already have open borders.

The future of our countries unfortunately is alienating Asian mega-cities if they aren't already - Sydney already is.
I have heard similar things about Sydney "soulless" etc but haven't been there for decades - I thought it was a fun place in a beautiful natural setting, but I was young then, and everything was a laugh.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #298
observed

Quote:
I have heard similar things about Sydney "soulless" etc but haven't been there for decades - I thought it was a fun place in a beautiful natural setting, but I was young then, and everything was a laugh.
From what I'm told, it was a good place to live decades ago. It's just another over-sized, unfriendly, scary, depressing city now.
Old 17-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #299
lotusrose

read your thread title could not bring myself to read your post or any of the posts under your thread. No comment .
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #300
observed

I just remembered when Federal MP Anthony Albanese talked about the new world order (denying it) in an interview. It can be found here:

http://www.minister.infrastructure.g...C024_2011.aspx

He talked of someone named Mick Pattel who was standing for the LNP in Queensland in Mt Isa. If you read through the first part of the interview it indicates Mr Pattel knows of the nwo.

What I find curious is the fact that Robbie Katter, Bob Katter's son, suddenly stood for the seat of Mt Isa, and won, defeating Mr Pattel, who would've probably won otherwise.

http://www.abc.net.au/elections/qld/2012/guide/misa.htm

Does anyone find this interesting?