Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #41
aya_rei

These images are amazing and so is this thread, wakeuptime.

It's been a loooong time since I've been to Paris (and I was too young to record everything with this much detail) and it's interesting to see these photos knowing what I know now.

I am trying to remember how I felt about the common tourist attractions I visited while there, but the only one I remember vividly is the Eiffel Tower, because it was the very first time I experienced acrophobia when I took that lift to the top of the tower.

I could not bring myself to look down through the transparent glass as we rose higher and higher. I remember thinking, before going up there, that it would be awesome to get such a view of the city, but by the time I got there, I wanted to get down and away from the tower immediately.

Oh! Just remembered something else I visited: Sacré-Cœur, at night (or it was late afternoon on a winter night, so it was pretty dark by the time we finished going up the steps.)

My friend started having an asthma attack as we went through all the steps. By the time I entered the basilica, I was fed up with this. Not angry at my friend, mind you, but not too crazy about the church itself. To tell you the truth, I did feel afraid that some impending doom was waiting for us soon outside of it.
aya_rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:27 AM   #42
wakeuptime

Hi Aya, so glad to have you drop by! Thanks for the kind words. This is a work in progress, something I'll continue to build because the symbolism is so intense here, so in your face that once you wake up to it, its all you see. At times I have to turn my understanding off to get a small break.

The Eiffel Tower elevator is terrifying and probably meant to be. Why is it open? Greydove mentioned a sense of dread while standing under the ET. It certainly is a powerful presence especially up close (and it hovers over Paris, visible from virtually everywhere ).

Paris cathedrals are laden with symbols and I do think anyone sensitive to vibrations can feel something emanating from them. They are all energetic and meant to be, probably to absorb our energy.

Friends visiting have reacted strongly against Notre Dame "What an ugly place" and some are sickened by Sacre Coeur's gold laden interior.

Despite their evil vibes I find them intriguing and plan to cover a few more of the big cathedrals soon.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:41 AM   #43
wakeuptime

Default The golden interior of Sacre Coeur

Hard to find images but this is what the inside looks like. For some reason, most of the links won't work.

One of the stained glass windows.

She looks familiar.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #44
wakeuptime

Default St. Eustache

Another church worth looking at, this one next to Les Halles.

Background on Les Halles (now a soulless shopping mall) is it used to be the food market of Paris and apparently a slaugherhouse as well.

The slaughterhouse aspect might explain this pyramid, a smaller version of the Louvre one. Or is it just a greenhouse?

And who's the statue with her back to us.

This statue is in front of the church. Not quite sure what to make of it. Note two pyramid figures sketched into the building.

Inside is this golden lioned beauty, twin golden lions.

This dome is located near the church. I find these domes all over Paris and have come to think of them as sacrificial structures. Both Buttes Charmont park and Batinolles park have them and the park entrances are marked by a Wallace/Semiramis fountain.

Inside St. Eustache are an array of intriguing statues including ones with reptilian figures hiding underneath. Couldn't take pictures but I found this one (no reppies tho).

Old 10-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #45
camreeno
Inactive

This is somewhat unrelated, but speaking of symbolism, I realized the Chrysler Building in New York has an uncanny resemblance to an obelisk. I mean you can totally see the resemblance. At it's time of completion is was the tallest building in the world, before is was surpassed by the Empire State Building a year later (so the Illuminati wanted to flaunt their status with the tallest building on Earth?)...

And here we have the iconic gargoyles, just as the Illuminati loved to put on all their gothic cathedrals...And to the right is some torch-shaped thing with wings, symbolizing the phoenix?:

camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #46
wakeuptime

Excellent points, Camreeno. When I lived in NYC in the 80's they lit up the Crystler Building (not unlike they light up the ET in Paris) and it certainly got more attention/power that way. Great find on the phoenix/gargoyles.

I never thought of the Empire State building as an obelisk but of course it is.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #47
wakeuptime

Default ET or the Eiffel Tower

Today I started wondering about the Eiffel Tower and what its real purpose might be. Is it really just an obelisk or does it have other powers as well that connect more deeply to the reptilian or alien ruling entities.

Why was it built as an enormous electrical type tower? Can it be used to contact ETs? Just a thought.

It occupies an expensive chunk of real estate and serves no real purpose other than giving tourists a view of Paris.

Plus the Eiffel Tower is the worldwide symbol of Paris. Are they mocking us by pretending it serves no deeper purpose?

Paris is a 100% Brotherhood city and it wouldn't surprise me if its really the center of the web. London is essential for banking, NYC is a wealth center, but Paris has the symbols and occult power.

I'm reading Saul Bellow's "The Adventures of Augie March" where he calls Paris the center of the world. Bellow was definately an insider.

Just think its worth considering the ET might serve dual purposes.

ET phone home?

Last edited by wakeuptime; 10-12-2009 at 03:52 PM.
wakeuptime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #48
logos880

Great pictures wakeuptime! I've enjoyed looking through the pics and look forward to more! I started a thread that relates to this one analyzing this symbolism and what it means:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93719

Enjoy!

Last edited by logos880; 10-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:34 AM   #49
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
Excellent points, Camreeno. When I lived in NYC in the 80's they lit up the Crystler Building (not unlike they light up the ET in Paris) and it certainly got more attention/power that way. Great find on the phoenix/gargoyles.

I never thought of the Empire State building as an obelisk but of course it is.

As for the Empire State Building, it doesn't quite look like an obelisk. The spire just throws of the look that would otherwise loosely reseble an obelisk. Since it's the "Empire State" and it's established now that the Illuminati based themselves here for global operations (the UN ahhemm, headquartered there). They call New York the "Empire State" because it's the seat of their global empire, and I'm guessing that's why they named the building after it (again, the tallest building in the world, so they obviously tried to flaunt their status). It was completed in 1931, with reverse sybolism making that 1913, the number they love.

As for the Eiffel Tower, it might have symbolism. The guy who designed it, Gustav Eiffel, also designed the Statue of Liberty which really depicts Queen Samiramis and represents destruction and oppression. (the torch represents Nimrod, and the sun-shaped base represents Tammuz) So I wouldn't be surpirsed if he had symbolism in mind with the Eiffel Tower. We're told that they wanted to tear it down, until they saved it in an effort to use it as an antenna to spy on the Nazis. It's red and red can represent Sirius, but who knows.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:28 AM   #50
biblegirl

brilliant pics wakeuptime, thanks for all the work you put into this thread
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #51
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
brilliant pics wakeuptime, thanks for all the work you put into this thread
You're welcome, biblegirl. Keep checking back in as I've still got lots of places to cover. Thank you for dropping by.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #52
wakeuptime

Default Jules Verne and the Eiffel Tower

Thinking a bit more about Eiffel Tower significance, it occured to me Jules Verne was an insider and has a link.

This is from Verne's book.

The movie version.

And the Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:57 AM   #53
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post

And the Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

Why did they name a resteraunt after Jules Vern? He's an author lol.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #54
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
Why did they name a resteraunt after Jules Vern? He's an author lol.
Clearly an important author to them.

They like his subject matter.
Old 13-12-2009, 05:13 AM   #55
hermajesty

Great thread, Guys! Here is an interesting article I came across about Diana's death in Paris. It talks about the symbolism, but also about the energy that was focused there. That might be linked to the Eiffel tower - if it is an energy conduit.

Diana: Can You See The Real Me?
Matthew Delooze
http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/255

Quote:
... Anyway, I have visted Paris as most of you know and I have researched the area where Diana was sacrificed and I have researched all the monuments... Most people believe the stature of liberty flame monument that is located above the Alma tunnel (pictured below) is an official monument that was built especially in memory of Diana.

Matthew Delooze in Paris on the Pont De L’Alma (Alma Bridge) looking at the 'Diana was victim to sacrificial murder monument'. ‘Candle in the Wind’. A flame on a black pentagram

It is not officially a monument dedicated to Diana. It was actually placed over the tunnel in 1987 and it is known as the liberty flame. Diana didn’t die until 1997, ten years later. So if you thought this monument was placed there after Diana was murdered forget it. That said it is now considered an official monument to the Diana ritual. Indeed I tell you now it was placed there as a monument for Diana 10 years ‘before she died’ although the powers that be claim it was there to recognise relations between France and the USA.

1987 was long before Diana even started her relationship with Dodi Fayed or before her marriage was in such a state too. The murder was not about Diana’s relationship or opening her mouth. So I tell you again that Diana’s murder was planned many years before it actually happened and on a spiritual level at least Diana played a very willing part in it. High rankers inside the Royal family would have known Diana had incarnated in to this world to carry out this ritual from detail before and at her birth, again the royal family are privy to information you are not. Diana would then have been groomed and she would have taken part in many other occult rituals including her wedding and the birth/ Christenings of her children and of course playing the role of the black virgin for Rome. Indeed, as some researchers have already pointed out she was married in St Paul’s (Temple of Apollo /Diana) and her funeral was in Westminster Abbey (Temple of Apollo/Diana) Please note now that she also gave birth to her first born at the summer solstice. Again Diana was 100% Serpent Cult.

Diana shows the world her son on the 21st June 1982

So let me get to the point eh? How many millions of people were very emotionally affected by the death of Diana? You can’t say for sure can you? It was literally the entire planet wasn’t it? Diana was loved by the entire world wasn’t she? Her death created one of the highest levels of mourning the world has ever seen? The entire planets energy was focussed not only on Diana but also on all the occult symbolism she carried.

I tell you the truth when I say that all the ‘hype’ over Diana had reached a climax just prior to her death. So what really happened on the night of her sacrificial murder? Well she literally collected the entire worlds spiritual energy and had it focused on the symbolism surrounding her death, that is, she was playing the role of the mythical goddess (Artemis). She was also, has previously pointed out by Mr Icke and by Ru Mills, a pseudonym for Rayelan Allan, sacrificed in the tunnel De L’ Alma that is supposed to be the location of an ancient sacrificial site, an ancient pagan temple placed on an energy line and dedicated to Artemis/ Diana Goddess of the Moon.

So what Diana actually did after being hyped as the most famous and most loved woman on the planet was gain the free willed adoration from the collective consciousness of the entire human race and then because of her ‘death’ and literally through her magnetism she got the energy created by her adoring fans ‘delivered’ to a temple and the temple is a pathway to the 4th dimension (L’ Alma passage). I have explained about the Paris energy lines before so please, if you are new to this information take time to read about it because it is vital you read at least this essay.

As it has been pointed out, the area around Pont De L'Alma is linked to an ancient pagan temple and linked to goddess worship and indeed linked to a symbolic passage to ‘Heaven’. So all the emotional respect directed at Diana’s death was also directed to the 4th dimension through its symbolic underworld figures such as Diana etc.

In my opinion, based on my own research, Diana was not a being of light that had come to expose things about a phony royal family she was simply another means to steal the spiritual energy that is created by genuine human emotional beings. Indeed Diana got the tag Queen of Hearts because (a) she had previously announced her preference for that title as part of the ritual and ( this was because her heart was to be removed in the Pont De L ‘Alma tunnel as part of the ritual. This should explain to you why there was a delay in moving her to hospital. It was not just a case of waiting for her to die in the tunnel it was because her heart was used in a ritual inside the tunnel because the tunnel was on symbolic ground. Hey you don’t have to believe me but I believe I am telling you the truth. If you want to believe Diana was the innocent party whilst everybody else in her family and indeed the Al Fayeds family were the bad guys then be my guests but i'm convinced every one of them is Serpent Cult.

The fact is though, ladies and gentlemen, that the Serpent Cult wanted Diana’s sacrifice to take place whilst the collective consciousness was indeed concentrating on her as some kind of symbolic Goddess and its obvious to me anyway that the hype worked. The Serpent Cult wanted the entire world’s emotions to focus on her life and death and of course also focus on ALL of the symbolism surrounding it. The Serpent Cult wanted the world to mourn Diana and feel very emotional about Diana. Why?

It’s simple; the massive outcry of emotional respect for Diana created a massive amount of Spiritual Energy. Don’t forget folks... Emotional Respect = Spiritual Energy.

So just what did the death of Diana definitely create? It created a massive amount of Spiritual Energy didn’t it? Well didn’t it? Just because the vast majority of the public fell for the scam does not mean it was not a scam. It was a very good scam indeed.

Diana was hyped all through her life and even more through her death. In my opinion this was to create energy but where did this energy go then? Did it go to feed the starving folks that Diana championed? Did it go to help the victims of landmines that Diana championed? Did it go to the aids victims that Diana championed? Did it bloody hell as like! It went to feed the lower fourth dimension simply because Diana came from the lower fourth and she was an agent for the lower fourth. She only used these charities to gain the emotional respect need to create spiritual energy...

Again Diana was 100% Serpent Cult and she helped carry out one of the biggest deceptions ever. It’s the same scam being carried out time and time again and the same suckers fall for it time and time again and the same suckers that fall for it lifetime after lifetime. I have been saying it for years, the Serpent Cult attract the masses to occult temples or symbolic locations, get them to feel emotional so the said emotions make energy and then the Serpent Cult harness the energy.

Diana’s death was just one massive ritual and millions of human beings were victim to one of the biggest deceptions ever. I’m sorry to say that but I believe there is no other explanation. Indeed I am 100% sure there is no other explanation.

I laugh and giggle when I see some so-called awakened people think Diana was a ‘people’s princess’. There is no such thing in my opinion. The immeasurable amounts of spiritual energy created in this deceptive scam went to the Serpent Cult not the people. That is why the ritual murder took place in a Serpent Cult symbolic temple; it was to feed the Serpent Cult. This was simply because Diana was actually a member of the Serpent Cult and not the person the illuminati made you think she was. Diana actually represented the entities of the Lower fourth dimension not the people who were made to love her. When we mourned Diana we actually fed the lower fourth.

Obviously Diana had to have the spiritual guile to pull it off and because she was indeed backed by the mass media it was a piece of cake for her to do so, especially when the world is full of dumbed down buffoons. Let's face it folks we have all been suckered by a pretty face and a cute smile at sometime in our lives.

Diana and her symbolism, (the ‘goddess’ etc) was literally an energy conductor for your spiritual energy. The Serpent Cult only need to use their well practised slick PR tricks and most of you us are putty in their hands. Diana was part of the deceptive force that enslaves us. I believe she would and did willingly deceive millions of people on a spiritual level. On a five-sense level she may not have seen the bigger picture but she willingly followed the script...

Indeed even after her sacrificial murder the blind masses are still conned into giving spiritual energy to the lower fourth dimension. Diana received a very symbolic send off in Westminster Abbey didn’t she? The whole world wept and gave energy again through her symbolism and the Temple her funeral took place in...

The Food Chain created by Diana Sacrifice Ritual

Worship Diana Spencer the pied piper = Worship ancient deities like Artemis/Diana.

Worship Artemis/Diana the deities = Worship the creators of Artemis/Diana (Zeus)

Worship phony gods like Zeus/ Jupiter /Amen Ra = Worship their creators from the Lower 4th

The whole ‘spiritual energy food chain’ system is created by the deceptive Serpent Cult. Can you see by that simple list why the Serpent Cult needs symbolic pied pipers? Emotional respect is free will worship and free will worship will give those you worship the divine right to rule.

I tell you the truth again the Serpent Cult use their symbolic agents on Earth to play middlemen and pied pipers to extract your spiritual energy. This applies whether the actual pied piper is aware of events or not. Elton ‘Hercules’ John and Diana ‘Artemis’ Spencer are two such symbolic pied pipers and as daft as it sounds their masters are 4th dimensional entities that are alien to this world.

When we worship such pied pipers we also worship the symbolism behind them. Obviously these two very popular pied pipers are given their means, talent and guile, to enable them to become very good pied pipers. They simply allowed access to the true abilities that all human beings have. Sadly most of us have forgotten our true powers. (Apart from folks like that nice boy Colin Fry of course)

I wasn’t going to point out the deeper level of symbolism (Artemis, Apollo, Helene, Hercules) simply because the blind sheep that are hypnotised in to thinking Diana was here for good wouldn’t and couldn’t be able to take it in. They couldn’t accept Diana took part in a ritual that would deceive the masses let alone follow the path that leads from respect for Diana to the worship of the pagan creator gods like Zeus and then on to surrendering our spirits to inter-dimensional entities. The latter having created not only the myth of Zeus and also the physical body used by Diana to represent Zeus. But I know some of you can take it in so i did go deeper! Please breath the air that I send you now and will try to send you in the future. You can always blow it away if you do not like it or think it stinks.

...So indeed as far as Diana is concerned the masses continue to fall for the same spiritual extraction scam in 2009 as they did in 1997. ‘The Temple of Diana’ at Althorp (Pictured below) is simply another conductor for the spiritual energy created through the emotional respect the human race ‘still’ has for Diana.

The Temple of Diana at Althorp

There is a lot of symbolism surrounding Althorp and Diana’s grave. I’m sure you will have read many things about it. I could add to that but I’m not going to because like the circumstances surrounding the actual murder of Diana it does not really matter. The blatant fact that you should be aware of is that a symbolic temple has been placed in Althorp (The Serpent Cult use this scam a lot at stately homes) and it is this that is now used as a replacement to the Alma tunnel as a focus of respect, and it is the official means to harness energy and transport it to the lower 4th. Its geometry will be in line with occult geometry and its location will be on some connecting energy line. The close up picture below shows the world (The halo or egg shape) that the temple is dedicated to deities and not the human body of Diana.

Diana was 100% Serpent Cult: The halo indicates Sun/ Moon deity but it also indicates rebirth from the egg

This Temple, on one level anyway, is on a par with the Flame that stands over the Paris version of the same temple she was murdered in (Godeess temple of Aremis/Diana). That is the Pont De L’ Alma area. I have indeed visited them but there are other reasons for creating this temple that I will try and explain on a simple level. The 'face' is black to represent the Black Virgin goddess role Diana took up for the Serpent Cult on many ocassions (Rituals dressed in black) but that’s not all my friends, not by a long chalk. I tell you the truth. The image is symbolic for Diana returning to this world ‘with the same looks’ so to speak. The collective spiritual energy directed at Diana from the human race will allow her to return to earth with the very same looks when she chooses to. It appears our Queen of Hearts was very, very, vain. The Spencers have built a 'museum' oin the grounds of Althorp. Those that read my article The Virgin Festival will now realise that the scam of putting 'temples to Diana' in the grounds of stately homes is not as daft as they thought when i first wrote it because Althorp is now on a par with Weston Park and it has added a museum too. Look at the picture below...

Sorry to go straight in and to the point. The Serpent Cult have placed the items you see inside this Temple to receive our free will permission to allow Diana to return to this world as many times as she chooses in the exact same physical image and equipped with the same guile. The 'figures' represent 'reincarnation' in the same body and the hanging profile picture is to symbolism that reincarnation will be with the same face. Does this make sense to you? Can you see that the Serpent Cult are aware of things in this world that they have blinded you too?

Diana wasn’t really doing the ‘good things’ for the world she was simply feeding her ego and getting energy from the masses which will give her the right incarnate as she pleases. It's the will of the masses. It's the will of the collective consciousness.

Hey… I may have jumped a couple of articles, or even a 60-dollar book, ahead of myself by telling you that part of the antidote for the serpents spell, but hey that’s the kinda dozy bugger I am. I’m not saying all the world has to visit this temple/museum to bring Diana back (to carry out the same con trick on you) because that permission was already given when she died, so believe me, it is just that she is so vain she wants to come back in future generations with the same ‘look’.

Anyway let’s settle down again, ladies and gentlemen,… back to brass tacks... Where were we?... Oh yes… All the emotional respect created for Diana even today in 2009, including that created by conspiracy theorists that still believe she was here for good, will be harnessed as spiritual energy through the official temple/museum at Althorp, just as the louvre pyramid and museum did in previous articles, and it will feed Serpent Cult entities in another dimension on a long term basis. That is why agents in the Serpent Cult encourage the emotions of the masses to be continually raised over the Diana issue, it is because they want to add more attention to the occult symbolism and goddess worship that is linked to the case and therefore harness more spiritual energy from the ritual...

Again Diana was an agent for the Serpent Cult and she played pied piper to channel spiritual energy from this world to the 4th dimension. Can you see it? If so we are getting somewhere eh? If you can see how the scam works and you can accept, in principle at least, that spiritual energy can be transported through symbolic icons, symbolic monuments and symbolic events then it is time to leave the Diana story...

Last edited by hermajesty; 13-12-2009 at 05:13 AM.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #56
hermajesty

And then there was a picture of a statue w/ mer-people, or something fish-like. It made me think of the Dogon.

Quote:
According to their oral traditions, a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos visited Earth thousands of years ago. The Nommos were ugly, amphibious beings that resembled mermen and mermaids. They also appear in Babylonian, Accadian, and Sumerian myths. The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius.

The Dogon, the Nommos and Sirius B
http://www.unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm
Paris is the city of Isis, n'est ce pas?

Quote:
Paris is the city of Isis. Par-Isis: it means in French through Isis. Ile de la Cite is the island in the river Seine that Notre Dame is built upon. This island was the beginning of the ancient city of Paris. The island itself is shaped like a boat and has been referred to as the boat of Isis.
http://pretressedesfleurs.tripod.com/
Quote:
[T]here are amazing similarities between the Nummo and the Annunaki who came to earth and settled Sumer. Ironically, both species of aliens are reported to have been in Egypt approximately 4-5000 years ago. Both races appear in ancient mythology as being dressed as fish or amphibians!

The Mystery of the Dogon and Sirius B
By Dirk Vander Ploeg
http://www.ufodigest.com/siriusb.html

Last edited by hermajesty; 13-12-2009 at 05:37 AM.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #57
wakeuptime

Great article on Diana, Hermajesty!

And thanks for the other info, too. I didn't realize Paris was the city of Isis but it certainly makes sense.

I pulled this quote from the link you posted.

Quote:
The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius.
That explains the heavy mermaid presence in Place Concorde.
Old 14-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #58
wakeuptime

Default Avenue Van Dyck/Parc Monceau

The other day I had a meeting on Avenue Van Dyck which runs along Parc Monceau.

The building looked like this and apparently was a royal residence. It's number 5 Avenue Van Dyck.

Here's a description.

Quote:
This extraordinary hôtel particulier was built by Emile Menier, a chocolate maker (he must have sold a lot of chocolate...), at the beginning of the Second Empire, 1870-72. The architect, Henri Parent, was brilliantly complemented by the work of the sculptor, Jules Dalou. At the beginning of the 20th century, the hotel was purchased by a Countess Lepic (born Whitcomb) whose husband was one of two brothers who were illustrious generals under Napoleon I. The Rue Lepic in Montmartre is named after them. Under President Pompidou (early 1970s) there were plans to tear this hotel down, but the plans were derailed by an assiduous, foreign acquirer who salvaged this palace. I have no idea who owns it today. It is a stunner and should be a registered landmark.

This hotel inspired Emile Zola for his novel, La Curée.
You enter Avenue Ven Dyck through a golden gate.

Which started me wondering about Van Dyck who the street is named after. He was a painter who like most successful artists in his day was financed by royalty and primarily painted them.

Knowing all we now know, I feel certain all the big painters are bloodline. Who else would be given the chance? Other streets along the Parc Monceau are Rembrandt and Velasquez who also painted royalty.

Here's one of Van Dyck's most famous paintings of Charles I.

Certainly no symbolism there, right?
Old 14-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #59
wakeuptime

Default Parc Monceau

If the royals are gathered around the Parc Monceau its worth investigating.

I found all the usual suspects.

First a nod to the Egyptians.

Next to the Romans.

Plus a sacrificial dome.

For some reason there's a pagoda as well. I guess this covers the Asian connection which is no doubt profound. Note sun symbol on the entry gate and columns.

The Parc Monceau Roman monument.

Some entrance, isn't it?

Old 14-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #60
wakeuptime

Default Clinique International de Parc Monceau

Almost forgot this one.