Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 31-05-2015, 06:10 PM   #21
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I guess if you are bi or asexual that wouldn't be a form of mind control but the other two (gay and straight) definitely are.

DO you agree or disagree?

I agreeee.

After all Freud said we are all BORN bisexual.

SO if you are gay or straight, YOU been HAD!!!!
lol, I think that people can twist anything around to make it look like mind control

Are you trying to say straight or gay people have no control over their minds?
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 06:11 PM   #22
fairyprincess

People get hung up by psychical gender. But, gender exists in the mind too...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #23
1zenith
Banned

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
lol, I think that people can twist anything around to make it look like mind control

Are you trying to say straight or gay people have no control over their minds?
Yes that is very true!! Look at all the ppl in their trance mindcontrolled state. If they broke free, straight and gay ppl would be bisexual.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #24
smac85

Quote:
You are all consciousness with infinity possibilities of sexuality.

And how do you know? Have you even tried it? Heheee.
I look at a male face and I see no desire to kiss it, I don't need to try it to know I won't like it, do you have to eat poop to know you won't like it?
smac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 11:33 PM   #25
1zenith
Banned

Default Nah i was just joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac85 View Post
I look at a male face and I see no desire to kiss it, I don't need to try it to know I won't like it, do you have to eat poop to know you won't like it?
I am just saying it is mind control to a certain degree. Gay straight bi and asexual.

I knew I wouldn't like males (except 4dreptilian males) before I tried it and i tried it and DIDNT like it. Very boring!!
Old 01-06-2015, 03:11 AM   #26
artardfiesta

I will say this I think that transgendered people or the ones doing sex change ops are definitely mind cotrolled.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:32 AM   #27
knowman
Inactive

Default Repetition compulsion

Do not overlook the unconscious repetition compulsion with regards to human behaviour. Repressed emotions express themselves in perversions, neuroses, psychoses.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:54 AM   #28
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
I will say this I think that transgendered people or the ones doing sex change ops are definitely mind cotrolled.
The only mind control I see is coming from society it's self. Why should we as a society tell someone they are not fully human because they dont fit into the norm's of physicality?
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:51 PM   #29
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I think this programming starts in childhood, maybe not so much these days, but in the past there has always been this Nazi mindset about programming children to confirm to traditional gender roles.
That's why in schools they used to segregate the boys from the girls and teach cooking and sewing to the girls, and woodwork and science to the boys. If a boy happened to be good at needlework or knitting, I'm sure he would have been branded a sissy and bullied by the other kids. Likewise, girls who were good at math and science would have been dissuaded from following these career paths and instead pushed into becoming a homemaker.
It's good to see these attitudes changing, and the LGBT community have been supportive in these changes so it's one thing we can thank them for. We shouldn't have to persecute sissy boys and tomboy girls anymore, whatever their sexual identity or orientation is. Toy shops are slowly becoming more egalitarian, and not having pink isles and blue isles allows kids not to have to conform to programming. I know a few of you will put this down to the gay agenda, but it isn't, it's allowing kids choices and personal freedom. It's great boys like My Little Pony now, because it doesn't just appeal to girls, likewise, young TV chefs like Jamie Oliver (I am not a fan of his by the way) have encouraged boys to study cookery and things which traditionally were homemaking roles. It's so much better for them than running about with a gun from aged two pretending to be an army guy killing people.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:57 PM   #30
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac85 View Post
Hell no,i'm not attracted to males!therefore i'm not bisexual...the thought of kissing a man is repulsive to me...
Maybe you haven't met the right man yet, you'll never know until it happens.
I thought I was straight, but it turns out I'm asexual. I don't experience sexual attraction, but I love romance. If you can have sex without love, you can sure have love without sex.
Both the people I have loved have been men, but I find black women very attractive, I liked Norma from Shameless (uk version) and the black gay lady in Pitch Perfect.
I don't consider myself bisexual, I consider myself asexual/ panromantic.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #31
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess
I am straight. But I'm also trans, which is not the same thing.
Thank you for being honest about that.... I have a friend who is trans also.. I hear its a very hard lifestyle!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:46 PM   #32
1zenith
Banned

Default Panromantic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
I thought I was straight, but it turns out I'm asexual. I don't experience sexual attraction, but I love romance. If you can have sex without love, you can sure have love without sex.
Both the people I have loved have been men, but I find black women very attractive, I liked Norma from Shameless (uk version) and the black gay lady in Pitch Perfect.
What does that mean?
Old 01-06-2015, 09:32 PM   #33
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
I was asexual as a teenager. With a fetish on the side. I have a very dark teenage years.

But that was because is wasn't asking the right questions....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:25 AM   #34
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The only mind control I see is coming from society it's self. Why should we as a society tell someone they are not fully human because they dont fit into the norm's of physicality?
society isn't telling you that you are male or female.

nature made you like that.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:56 AM   #35
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Yes that is very true!! Look at all the ppl in their trance mindcontrolled state. If they broke free, straight and gay ppl would be bisexual.
So are you bi-sexual?
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:08 AM   #36
thirsty4

If society's definition of normal was having sex with a lounge chair - picking a random thing - then most people would go along with it and do it. Not saying they would enjoy it, but they would do it, if that was the 'norm'.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:08 AM   #37
boots
Banned

Quote:
society isn't telling you that you are male or female.

nature made you like that.

Thats true, but nature also throws up anomalies from time to time just to fuck up the preconceived ideas of a christian Judeo valued society.

Nature isn't that contrived to believe everything is a black n white world.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:45 AM   #38
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Thats true, but nature also throws up anomalies from time to time just to fuck up the preconceived ideas of a christian Judeo valued society.

Nature isn't that contrived to believe everything is a black n white world.
I think it is more likely that people that get sex change ops do so more as a result of a mental imbalance then nature getting it wrong. I would say an overwhelming about of people getting it done are doing so because they are being deceived by the beliefs and thoughts going on in the mind.

this is not to say nature doesn't get it wrong from time to time but I think most cases are due to external influences:
- media see kim ks dad
- eduation ie, sex ed
- depression and psychiatric drugs
- trauma growing up
- many say they feel they didn't fit into this world which when you break it down is perfectly normal since this is a slave prison.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 02-06-2015 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #39
chandon3000

chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:05 AM   #40
white light

Quote:
I think it is more likely that people that get sex change ops do so more as a result of a mental imbalance then nature getting it wrong. I would say an overwhelming about of people getting it done are doing so because they are being deceived by the beliefs and thoughts going on in the mind.

this is not to say nature doesn't get it wrong from time to time but I think most cases are due to external influences:
- media see kim ks dad
- eduation ie, sex ed
- depression and psychiatric drugs
- trauma growing up
- many say they feel they didn't fit into this world which when you break it down is perfectly normal since this is a slave prison.
Nature getting it wrong is a weird concept. Nature is nature. No right or wrong about it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote