Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 10-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #21
goanna
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Quote:
quotes by Prince Philip.
“Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation.”
its a worry....
goanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #22
erdo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goanna View Post
its a worry....
they are philantrophic people, a way to feed witout consuming animals and vegetables
erdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 AM   #23
goanna
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo View Post
they are philantrophic people, a way to feed witout consuming animals and vegetables

Quote:
the strict meaning being..."Philanthropy derives from Ancient Greek, meaning "to love people".
Quote:
Philanthropy is the act of donating money, goods, services, time and/or effort to support a socially beneficial cause, with a defined objective and with no financial or material reward to the donor."
so what are you saying....
goanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:55 AM   #24
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo View Post
very good translation!

just to add that the hotel seems to be the place where some of these things happened. Look at the sun with 12 flames , the symbol of the hotel.
That was the first thing I noticed too...
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:58 AM   #25
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Wow, that's beyond messed up. That shouldn't even be an option. I think they've been watching too many reruns of Soilent Green.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:30 AM   #26
heterophobia

I can bet that some people will say that due to that fact that this woman is a street worker, she must be mentally unstable and/or using psychotropic drugs. This account brings tears to my eyes and adds to the validity of the stories of cannibalistic shape shifters feeding off flesh and fear. I feel for her. I really do. Now they'll probably give her harmful drugs (FDA approved of course) and it will either block out her memories or make her barely able to function normally.

There was genuine terror and distress in her eyes. I simply can't imagine witnessing something like that. She is a true warrior. Of all the unusual things she could have said she said..."they ate humans...the Queen of England...Princess Diana." This is priceless and vital information. Hopefully, the video doesn't get deleted.

I wonder though why her? How did she escape? Who was keeping her in the first place? Why did these high ranking officials expose their evil to her?
Maybe bcause they knew people aren't going to believe a street worker? Or maybe they want to tease us like " ha ha so close to the truth, but so far"?

Amazing story and 5 star thread.
heterophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:14 AM   #27
cheeney1
Banned

Where The Fuck Is The Link To this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! accusation
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #28
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
Where The Fuck Is The Link To this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! accusation
it's in the OP, but video links aren't working right now; we'll sort this out.

...it's ok now- just check.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 10-08-2009 at 06:22 AM. Reason: problem fixed
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #29
cheeney1
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
it's in the OP, but video links aren't working right now; we'll sort this out.
Cool, I want to see this accusation against my Ancestry
Old 10-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #30
therealedeal

Anyone seen Masters of Horror?

Theres an episode called The Washingtonians, basically about a guy who stumbles upon evidence that George Washington was the founder of a secret society of cannibals that still function to this day. They began by eating the bodies of dead civil war soldiers to dispose of the bodies. They loved it so much they ended up preferring young girls who were seen as 'virgin meat' and made forks out of their bones.

Quite a disgusting scene when you see "The Feasting Room", and I have a high tolerance for gore.

That quote from Prince Phillip is a worry.

Feel sorry for the poor girl, whether she has witnessed something or not.

I suspect a lot of interesting stories like hers have been locked away in institutions.

Last edited by therealedeal; 10-08-2009 at 06:36 AM.
therealedeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:28 AM   #31
fairyelfdog

My word. My deep sympathy for this woman. Metacomet is right, her story may be over but people who see this will think twice and they will look it up. You can't watch something like that without getting affected, regardless of what the reporters said. She seemed really desperate. Her face was sweaty from fear and anguish. She seemed ill, yes but if you had been through what she says she has been through, you wouldn't feel very well either.... I hope she won't have to suffer much longer, one way or the other.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:44 AM   #32
cheeney1
Banned

Default Washingtonians

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealedeal View Post

Theres an episode called The Washingtonians, basically about a guy who stumbles upon evidence that George Washington was the founder of a secret society of cannibals that still function to this day. They began by eating the bodies of dead civil war soldiers to dispose of the bodies. They loved it so much they ended up preferring young girls who were seen as 'virgin meat' and made forks out of their bones.

Quite a disgusting scene when you see "The Feasting Room", and I have a high tolerance for gore.

I suspect a lot of interesting stories like hers have been locked away in institutions.
Cool Heres a Vid

Old 10-08-2009, 07:45 AM   #33
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
Es probable.

Sounds like P-R-S, in a way, because one of the journalists said that "such kind of incidents are growing in this city, and---" "I think we should think about forming institutions that help such people."
Grrrr... yes, lock away people who speak of these things. That was a threat or maybe a sign of things to come.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #34
therealedeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
I actually just watched it last night.

That whole 'rewritten history' speech is great.

Also looked at reviews for it on imdb, not suprisingly, 95% of people hated it due to it being 'absurd'.
therealedeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:57 AM   #35
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
I actually just watched it last night.

That whole 'rewritten history' speech is great.

Also looked at reviews for it on imdb, not suprisingly, 95% of people hated it due to it being 'absurd'.
Yeah I just look as Well, wouldn't mind seeing it.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #36
chattanova

Quote:

Yes, that must be some of the most goriest iv'e ever seen and I'm a horror collector, but also the best in the series imo.

*Thx for the translation notthisshitagain

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #37
davew

Default Great work ,,,

Great work converting, welll done ...

Did anyone notice her T-Shirt?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM   #38
ustane

Great girl. Well done to her. I know it got her arrested but that proves what happens to individuals speaking out and I hope this gets around and this shows the authorities everywhere are the same of what you can't do on a 'public street'. She was really upset why couldn't they see that. When they spoke of institutions or help for these people it angered me. They'll section you for displaying your emotions. Like social workers who suggest you go to your doctor and ask if you normally suffer mental problems when they bring round their fascist net. if I hope more come out like that and it gets around. The institution bit & 'more of these things are growing in this city' is alarming, what have they got in store, and the truth is breaking out, little cracks are emerging everywhere

Last edited by ustane; 10-08-2009 at 08:54 AM.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #39
truth finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
This is serious.

This may be one of the only times we'll ever get to see someone rant about this in the news.

It doesn't matter if they called her crazy or feigned pity for the girl... the information is out.

What she said and the way she said it is going to make people think.

Now all that's needed is for people to look up royalty + blood ritual or blood drinking... and they're going to come across David's work.

This video alone has no doubt brought many new lurkers to this forum.

We're not ever going to hear from this girl again, and the media in America would never make the mistake of letting information like this out... even if a supposedly crazy person were yelling it. I suspect spanish broadcasting news will not be letting this information out ever again. They are trying to do a soft-cover because this story was going to break on the internet or some other alternative media and they had no way to hide it, so they are doing a discredit effort.

100% right, even if she is crazy, we might not see someone speaking out like this.
truth finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #40
ustane

Default Girl releasing info on the streets re queen

They're trying to pass if off on the news coverage as a social/urbanization problem. Main news reader saying "unfortunately these type of things are growing in conditions of a city, caused by stress, addictions, and come with dwelling in a city with so many people with so many problems, therefore we need provisions and FAST we need places that can provide adequate facilities for people like that..."
And here's a translation from the YouTube comments boxes. Not everyone's saying she's mad, there are people who are conscious, Soulmaker1985 says "Obviously this girl is desperately trying to denounce something and the ignorant who don't know any better other than what they hear on TV can't grasp that, sometimes all that's needed is a little observation, common sense and insight to understand things.

The media treated her as mentally ill but ask yourselves why didn't they say she was drunk or on drugs what's more they took their time in saying she was mad on that same news reel". And aJAPULON said she was a victim of MK-ultra and why did they release her so quickly? Said she knew highly elite stuff and she'd be the first victim of MK-ultra in Mexico to reach public level, and that let's hope somebody still alive in Monterrey can back up this gir'ls case.

Last edited by ustane; 10-08-2009 at 11:06 AM.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote