Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 23-02-2017, 11:36 PM   #41
saturn010

In my opinion and what i have found to be of accuracy on all accounts known having been an Alpha Draconian myself is that the lower vibrational aspect of everything to do with what you are naming as Reptilains is the fact that that is their energy system just as if you would look at a spirituality inclined human and the Chakra system that they have.

Put it this way and this might open you up to a new way of looking at the aspect/s of lower vibrational energy, its the simple fact that any being from the 4th dimension is Fear based and lower vibrational tollerant and substancialy active when it comes to utilizing low vibrational energy. So simply put the Reptilains and Grays are from the 4th dimension and the frequency of Fear known by me is 4Hz. So you could say each different dimension is relative to the same number of action or set of Univerasl characteristics/properties they can demonstrate. So the 5th Dimension i think has the Arcturians as hosts themselves in what we have been told and what some people believe to be true is that the 5th D is the dimension of love and light. So love could be 5Hz however the Human heart or any being with a heart and lets take Earth being for example, the heart is known to be around 6Hz something. Whats interesting here is 5 could be the decimal/dimensional value representing "Light" then the next number obviously being 6 suggesting the 6Hz range/spectural band to be that of "LOVE"

Beats ne really but that is my belief of a skilled kniowledgeable Reptilian being which is what i am.

Peace. <3
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:26 PM   #42
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post

Beats ne really but that is my belief of a skilled kniowledgeable Reptilian being which is what i am.

Peace. <3
Please tell me you are speaking in terms of incarnation, ie, consciousness origin...

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:37 PM   #43
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
....The very lowest emotion on his vibrational scale is shame. He speaks of a certain level where people are finally able to "tell the truth" and face their denial states and take responsibility for themselves. This level is is the beginning of spiritual development...
Haha, that would be ironic if shame were the lowest. The denial... the majority of people willing to believe that the current human condition is the fault of reptilian beings/consciousness and not the fault of humanity, would mean followers of theories that enforce this denial of responsibility encourages the "lowest" vibrational state in existence, according to what you said about this theory you spoke of. Hahaha! [ashamed to be human]

You must understand, though, that most people on the forum here and on spiritual websites has associated low/high vibrations with their personal, relative definitions of "good" and "bad," which is ridiculous.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 01-03-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:53 PM   #44
JustMe418

I always thought low vibration really meant more material rather than necessarily more evil
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 01-03-2017 at 08:48 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:46 AM   #45
ninjashoes

Certain satanic rituals are designed to create "psycho drama", meaning lowering ones vibration on purpose by achieving a negative type of shamanistic trance centred around flames and death.

Thread starter is actually correct and already answered his own question.

Reptilians are indeed actually just being possessed by demonic entities like greys are but are higher up the hierarchy and have characteristics that make them kind of like pitbulls where they aren't evil but capable of uncontrollable levels of aggression which can be cultivated into a semi-permanent state of aggression.

Some Greys are good and also Reptilians interface with the more robotic Grey drones using tech or astral sorcery.

The archonic artificial intelligence side of the force uses the Dracos as footsoldiers from what I can tell. They seem to be sadists and rapists but don't exactly come off as smart as Pleadians or Mantids.

There is alot of religion and sorcery tied into this. This is the Draco religion. For all we know we are dealing with a particularly occultish sub group of Reptilian looking aliens who are just evil bastards like the black magicians on our planet.

The Dracos are scapegoats on some level but probably enjoy the attention, fame and their feelings of dominance and power over our species.

The actions of the Draco do not justify any interspecies racism or xenophobia towards aliens or reptilian aliens in general. It is more of a battle of philosophies or good vs. evil more specifically.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 06-03-2017 at 05:49 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:01 AM   #46
ninjashoes

If your vibration is lowered, omg this is a huge topic...

there is no way to condense what vibration has to do with this in one post.

vibration is nothing more than a very loose and somewhat bad way of explaining your view of the world and how it relates to the energetic and multidimensional system of the body

basically you want to avoid "sinking below the line".

Like I said, I would have to write for a long time to explain this better. I am also only a student myself and am trying to learn all this.

You can really throw a person off by messing with their vibration, take complete advantage of them. If these alien groups allowed an awakening to happen, our natural evolution would kick in and we would gain too much power period instead of being their cattle.

A higher vibration facilitates higher frequencies and faster spiritual growth. Negativity and conflict are also part of this so you should also understand that having a 100% positive vibration all the time is not possible.

It is more a matter of keeping your compass pointed in the right direction.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #47
rooey

considering their presence is a waste of energy then (if they are interdimensional)

but from all the talk of how scary they are, they don't front up face to face much, so the juries out on their toughness

if the draco are real and like you say you are. once a pitbull has had to fight too much it can never stop and has to be put down for it's own good (people who make dogs fight really upset me, they deserve to be thrown to the dogs imo). anyway hopefully the draco are more cognisant then a pitbull (god love them). hopefully the allegations are untrue
Old 06-03-2017, 12:44 PM   #48
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I always thought low vibration really meant more material rather than necessarily more evil
Exactly.

Slow vibration = matter

Fast vibration = consciousness

Consciousness and matter are different vibrations of the same energy

Matter is just consciousness slowed and condensed into an object.

Anyway, the further one gets away from the vibration of consciousness, the less free will one has.

That is part of the evil associated with low vibrations, moving away from the source, etc.

But there is also a gauge we can use for energies call the emotional energy spectrum, the emotions that we would classify as 'negative' emotions tend to be low-vibrational states of being.

This is mostly why low-vibrational energy is considered 'bad

This, again, is the connection to lower-4D entities, as they can only feed on those low vibrations, because those vibrations only exist in the lower-4D.

Any positive emotion like happiness, love, empathy or peacefulness are higher vibration, and exist in the higher 4D, 5D, or higher, and because the predatory entities reside in the lower-4D, they cannot feed off of those energies.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #49
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Exactly.

Slow vibration = matter

Anyway, the further one gets away from the vibration of consciousness, the less free will one has.

That is part of the evil associated with low vibrations, moving away from the source, etc.

But there is also a gauge we can use for energies call the emotional energy spectrum, the emotions that we would classify as 'negative' emotions tend to be low-vibrational states of being.

This, again, is the connection to lower-4D entities, as they can only feed on those low vibrations, because those vibrations only exist in the lower-4D.

Any positive emotion like happiness, love, empathy or peacefulness are higher vibration, and exist in the higher 4D, 5D, or higher, and because the predatory entities reside in the lower-4D, they cannot feed off of those energies.
I dont think it means you have less free will, just that it might be harder to see all the facts and truth about a matter by direct perception, which can cause you to make bad judgments. This is the real danger of the material world, not that it is evil pers se, but that the troe consciousness is filtered by various subtle levels which can be distorted, producing ideas which can then be called evil. Plus, on a level where matter is dense the effects of conscious will power is reduced as it has to workd on the subtle levels first and gradually filter down.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:25 AM   #50
rooey

the concept of lower/higher frequencies and one being better then the other is an interesting one.

sometimes faster is just faster, not actually better, depends on whats happening as well.

I think there was a story about a tortoise and a hare that could be applicable
Old 07-03-2017, 01:49 PM   #51
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
the concept of lower/higher frequencies and one being better then the other is an interesting one.

sometimes faster is just faster, not actually better, depends on whats happening as well.

I think there was a story about a tortoise and a hare that could be applicable
Even the bible talks of spiritual evil in high places, which could suggest that evil acts can be started off on a higher frequency or plane. I dont think its as simple as high frequency = good and low frequency = bad.

I guess its the same principle as radio frequencies, they can be quite low or high but can send and receive the same information.

Last edited by JustMe418; 07-03-2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:05 PM   #52
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Exactly.

Slow vibration = matter

Every entity with free will has extensions into all realms of existence (not denying the existence of entities that exist may specialize in utilizing what one would call, negative emotions). If you're talking about the siphoning and manipulation of another's energy, there are more possible purposes than just "feeding" that exist. There could be plenty more purposes beyond just that particular reasoning you mention. The "base" reason for any bodyless entity is to utilize bodies that aren't theirs to ground themselves to this physical reality or to Earth itself. All that is, is utilizing their influence over another that already exist here in the physical, which can be done in more ways than just those that include the use of "negative" energy, but there is always a reason for that choice for it to ground and maintain any influence over another, that would fulfill the many possible intentions of any entity's free will. All energy can be used in good or bad ways, to segment and explain things in a way that suggests only the bad energy can be taken advantage of is just plain wrong. Possible intentions vary too much.
[Not to mention, not all entities encountered and interacted with in a non-physical way lack a body]

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 07-03-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:13 AM   #53
ninjashoes

This whole thing is vastly more complicated than we know.

The truth is that the dark forces keep us from the truth with heaps of disinfo..

The real actual truth is likely even more disturbing than we can imagine. It is alien, weird and the motivations of the parties behind it are beyond our comprehension.

What we have in the here and now is a bunch of loose speculation that vaguely resembles some fuzzy truth.

What we end up discovering may only be the first layer of the puzzle.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 10-03-2017 at 07:14 AM.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #54
anubist800

(sigh) the truth is... I eat a pop tarts. Damn i got so much a headache when peoples discuss about dimension , energies and vibrations.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #55
TEE_nuh

Love this topic!
TEE_nuh is offline   Reply With Quote