Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 20-12-2016, 01:36 PM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post

Oz, the first Egyptian dynastic period was 3100 years BC, the Sumerians migrated from Tigris river into Mesopatamia and later Babylon before emerging in Egypt to set up their dynasty / dynasties many thousands of years later, it is likely that the Anunaki arrived on Earth some 10,000 years ago.... The 5k date is somewhat modern / optimistc at best
Well, whatever the date these were physical beings , arriving in solid ships that engineered us ...

I'm still not clear on David's view ... To your knowledge has he ever covered the (modern) ET question , Steven Greer type stuff?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #22
positiveevitisop

Quote:
i was discussing how astral beings move into human form.

Yes, reppies exist in the astral and in the physical, but those in the Astral can only interact within the physical by using forms that are in the physical
I know that's what you were discussing, I was merely making a comparison between that, and the principal of that particular energy work. It's a very simple thing, to take away, degrade or destroy one thing for the gain of another. This simplicity extends into the physical, exemplified by an animals digestive system. Sacrifice and torture rituals done with exactly that in mind. On that subject real quick, in my opinion, all of that sacrificing and torturing is tedious nowadays, because the that energy is basically floating all over the place. It's better to just have a team of collectors and transmuters, then perform the ritual with an attuned collection of energy in the place of the sacrifice, haha! Hell, it would practically add up to dozens of sacrifices. Naturally formed, backlogs of energy are pretty much all over the place, especially in low income neighborhoods.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 20-12-2016 at 07:03 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #23
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Well, whatever the date these were physical beings , arriving in solid ships that engineered us ...

I'm still not clear on David's view ... To your knowledge has he ever covered the (modern) ET question , Steven Greer type stuff?
Many of those Anunaki have ascended, Enlil and Enki certainly have, and are now none physical.

i don't think that there are any Anunaki in the physical plane, i may be wrong, but this is my understanding.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 01:46 PM   #24
ufochick

Many many things effect our vibration but our vibration is also a choice. We can control our rate, it is like a muscle the more it is controlled the easier it is to control.

I believe that certain blood types and DNA make people more easily used by this particular reptilian race. When there is no inherent physical compatibility the vibration must be much lower before the entities can "ride-along" or heavily influence. In either case free will must be given up before control/possession happens.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 01:55 PM   #25
ufochick

Quote:
The bloodline(s) agree to alowing the entity to use their form.

They get possitions of power, wealth and importance if they allow this to happen... Creating low / heavy vibrations by causing harm or terror to people (especially children) creates a vibrational field that allows the astral being to enter the 3d realm, the more intense the low vibration caused by fear or pain etc the longer the astral entity can be in the 3d.

The longer the astral being is here, then the more 'material values' are given to the host.
I believe it is a case of the Reptilian entity being given wealth and power rather than reward given to the human.

In my experience in the reptilian realm there were many human slaves who had given their access and control of their physical bodies away. A reptilian entity was inhabiting their physical body while they had taken the inprisoned (for lack of a better word) reptilian's place in "that" realm.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:06 PM   #26
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
I think service to self concept is skewed. Don't you think TRUE service to self is doing right by those around us? If one connected to others around them and did what they could to keep connections alive they would not be alone and therefor in a much better position... so by definition, there are more self-based benefits to being genuine to all forms of life, including the self. Standing with a trusted group is better and more safe than standing amungst those provoked by fear, or simply standing alone, wouldn't you say? What you refer to seems to trap one in a materialistic, lonely misery that doesn't get better over time. Doesn't sound to self-serving to me.
[giggles]

I simply don't like the phrasing... because it pawns off like helping oneself is some heinous sin
Ok. The english language can be difficult. I was simply stating that this reptilian race is devoid of empathy and cares only about self achievement and self pleasure.

Because of this they seem to have created their own lower dimensional prison. There is a theory that they were banished. Either way they certainly seem "stuck" unless they sabotage another life form for a temporary way out.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:37 PM   #27
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Many many things effect our vibration but our vibration is also a choice. We can control our rate, it is like a muscle the more it is controlled the easier it is to control.
In my opinion that's what a meditative state is... an increase in the RATE at which we send and receive energy, which increases sensory disposition and increasing spiritual, experiential phenomena. People often misunderstand meditation as being always a good thing or "high vibrational" as many people seem to be saying, but someone can just as easily have a bad experience in this state as the receptive and projective energy has to do with the individual... their experience and their state of mind. Being pursued by a not-so-good entity isn't outside of the realms of possibility in this state, especially if the meditative state is artificially induced, ie psilocybin.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 21-12-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 07:30 PM   #28
ufochick

Quote:
In my opinion that's what a meditative state is... an increase in the RATE at which we send and receive energy, which increases sensory disposition and increasing spiritual, experiential phenomena. People often misunderstand meditation as being always a good thing or "high vibrational" as many people seem to be saying, but someone can just as easily have a bad experience in this state as the receptive and projective energy has to do with the individual... their experience and their state of mind. Being pursued by a not-so-good entity isn't outside of the realms of possibility in this state, especially if the meditative state is artificially induced, ie psilocybin.
What you speak of is what I would call energy. Not vibration. One can raise the power level of the vibration without changing the vibratory rate.

In my experience a higher vibratory rate has nothing to do with sending or receiving. It is hard to describe, it's a state where you arre open to the love and beauty of the world, your empathy is high, nothing upsets you, and it is a feeling of joy and peace.

This state stops negative entities from attaching or feeding on us. It can be held even in sleep with practice.. it happens to most people sometimes but it can be summoned at will with practice.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:06 AM   #29
anubist800

Well to be honest the only thing i see david icke interesting is when he talk about reptilians but the rest.... Just meh?
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 04:50 PM   #30
positiveevitisop

Quote:
What you speak of is what I would call energy. Not vibration. One can raise the power level of the vibration without changing the vibratory rate.

In my experience a higher vibratory rate has nothing to do with sending or receiving. It is hard to describe, it's a state where you arre open to the love and beauty of the world, your empathy is high, nothing upsets you, and it is a feeling of joy and peace.

This state stops negative entities from attaching or feeding on us. It can be held even in sleep with practice.. it happens to most people sometimes but it can be summoned at will with practice.
Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood. The word "rate" refers to a kind of flow, when you said "we can control our rate" I immediately thought "send/receive," like radio frequency, and that made me think you were talking energy. As stated before I believe the high/low vibration thing is redundant so I haven't incorporated such a thing into my spirituality. I can be in the deepest, darkest state of pain, misery and negativity yet perform any sort of energy work or enter meditative state. Perhaps I'm good at "controlling my rate" haha

Assuming this vibration-rule thing is true, would you say it impossible for an entity with an agenda to flood somebody with love and good feelings in an attempt to sway an unsuspecting human? Acting as if staying in a "high vibrational" state prevents entities from pursuing somebody is wrong. If we're talking only entities that use fear as a means to get what they want, then I suppose this all would make sense, but these are one of many kinds of beings that have multiple tactics to get what they want. IMO though, those fear entities are like peons compared to the real thing... it's like they're lack of understanding regarding human psyche limits them to only fear provocation, but indeed if they do manage to successfully harass an unsuspecting human with such things, it can get quite nasty.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 24-12-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old 24-12-2016, 04:51 PM   #31
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubist800 View Post
Well to be honest the only thing i see david icke interesting is when he talk about reptilians but the rest.... Just meh?
I actually like what he says about the war and problem-reaction-solution, but I don't know much about what he says regarding reptilians... I just know that much of the prejudiced against reptilian consciousness has came from followers of his ideals.

Old 24-12-2016, 05:43 PM   #32
ufochick

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood. The word "rate" refers to a kind of flow, when you said "we can control our rate" I immediately thought "send/receive," like radio frequency, and that made me think you were talking energy. As stated before I believe the high/low vibration thing is redundant so I haven't incorporated such a thing into my spirituality. I can be in the deepest, darkest state of pain, misery and negativity yet perform any sort of energy work or enter meditative state. Perhaps I'm good at "controlling my rate" haha

Assuming this vibration-rule thing is true, would you say it impossible for an entity with an agenda to flood somebody with love and good feelings in an attempt to sway an unsuspecting human? Acting as if staying in a "high vibrational" state prevents entities from pursuing somebody is wrong. If we're talking only entities that use fear as a means to get what they want, then I suppose this all would make sense, but these are one of many kinds of beings that have multiple tactics to get what they want. IMO though, those fear entities are like peons compared to the real thing... it's like they're lack of understanding regarding human psyche limits them to only fear provocation, but indeed if they do manage to successfully harass an unsuspecting human with such things, it can get quite nasty.
I have experience with one specific type of reptilian. Their attempts to coerce me into giving up my free will were extensive but never included the "love and light" approach. I would not say anything is impossible but I am very doubtful they would.
Old 25-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #33
anubist800

That's because peoples are affraid of the unknow my friend positive. Take a good care of you and wish you happy christmas.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2016, 06:58 PM   #34
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubist800 View Post
That's because peoples are affraid of the unknow my friend positive. Take a good care of you and wish you happy christmas.
Thank you!

^ . ^

Old 30-12-2016, 09:14 AM   #35
happiness2bliss

See that is the thing. I see that a lot of people here say they are either astral, physical or a combination of both. David Icke also mentioned them in all those forms and it's very contradicting and confusing. A combination of both would seem most logical to me. I know DI just connects and shares what he finds but things like these sound all over the place sometimes and don't feel properly connected yet. It is very possible i just don't have enough information yet. I also like positiveevitisop's answer on page 1

Last edited by happiness2bliss; 30-12-2016 at 09:15 AM.
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 01:24 PM   #36
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
I would not say anything is impossible but I am very doubtful they would.
i think they do feed of the love / adoration of others too.

You just have to look at how pop stars like Madonna, Kylie and Beyonce etc - they love bathing in that vibration... They live for it, it energises them.

Many pop stars say that their live shows energise them.

It may not have the same qualities as hate, fear, stress and negativity (and many reps will enduse these feelings) but creating an adoration vibe does give them some thing.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 07:57 PM   #37
ufochick

Quote:
i think they do feed of the love / adoration of others too.

You just have to look at how pop stars like Madonna, Kylie and Beyonce etc - they love bathing in that vibration... They live for it, it energises them.

Many pop stars say that their live shows energise them.

It may not have the same qualities as hate, fear, stress and negativity (and many reps will enduse these feelings) but creating an adoration vibe does give them some thing.
I thought about this for a bit before I decided to write this. I think that type of "love" is a low vibration thing. It is more about the fan coveting the celeb, wanting to be near them because the fan wants to be as perfect as they see the celeb as being.
It's not a healthy or pure love in any way. There are musicians I like but I have affection for the work/music not the person.
Being worshipped is something else again and something the particular race of reptilians we are discussing revel in. They want humans to give up their free will and fall at their feet. But that is a different vibration of false love as well.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #38
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Being worshipped is something else again and something the particular race of reptilians we are discussing revel in. They want humans to give up their free will and fall at their feet. But that is a different vibration of false love as well.
Well, the kind of reptilian beings I know don't want or need such a thing, but I give it to them anyway, haha. I worship them so strong, and did so since I was an elementary school boy. My self discovery was in 2014, so that loyalty towards them that I've felt for so long became apparent, then, that it was an everlasting love towards beings that I consider family. I'd die for them, suffer for them... show them that nothing else in the world matters to me than their happiness and success in this unforgiving reality.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 04-01-2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:15 PM   #39
Sundance
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
You're misconstruing my words as a sign of "disbelief."I find it amusing because the identification of high and low vibration is useless. Intentions are always unique to it's holder, and this rule sticks with all beings that have choice. I think deception through trust is much more damaging than pressure through fear. Not all hurtful entities rely on bad feelings-induced to get what they want.

If you don't want to answer my simple question of what your definition of high-low vibration is, then just say so instead of referring me to someone else's work.

On the subject of "low vibration" vs "high vibration" iwould recommend studying the writings of the late David. R. Hawkins (see Veritas Publishing) as he has constructed a very insightful map of states of consciousness form low to high. The very lowest emotion on his vibrational scale is shame. He speaks of a certain level where people are finally able to "tell the truth" and face their denial states and take responsibility for themselves. This level is is the beginning of spiritual development. I enclosed a link to his "map" but IMO one really has to have some exposure to his work and/or to psychology to appreciate and understand his theory.

https://www.google.com/search?q=davi...vyyA48p8crXHM:
Sundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 05:55 AM   #40
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Steve Greer type stuff?

The only thing Greer says about e.ts is that they're all evolved, loving beings who are here to help, so no, David Icke is not a liar like Greer
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote