Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 23-07-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
lightgiver

Arrow The Red Dragon Society

The Red Dragon Society is a secret society based at New York University, in New York, New York. It is one of the oldest student secret societies in the United States, along with Skull and Bones of Yale University. The Red Dragon has maintained its selective membership and is notorious for its secrecy since its founding in 1898.

The Red Dragon Society boasts many of NYU's most influential alumni as members. These include some of America's most prominent doctors, attorneys, politicians, business people, and artists. Most of the College's 100 wealthiest alumni are Dragons.

Red Dragon Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by i_am; 06-09-2015 at 11:38 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

The Red Dragon Society is a secret society based at New York University, in New York, New York. It is one of the oldest student secret societies in the United States, along with Skull and Bones of Yale University. The Red Dragon has maintained its selective membership and is notorious for its secrecy since its founding in 1898.

The Red Dragon Society boasts many of NYU's most influential alumni as members. These include some of America's most prominent doctors, attorneys, politicians, business people, and artists. Most of the College's 100 wealthiest alumni are Dragons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_Society

Interesting. I've never heard of these guys. I was instantly reminded of this passage from Revelations:

Quote:
"Satan [the reptilian demon race] will be seen on Earth as a red dragon"
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
lightgiver

Default Enter the Black Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Interesting. I've never heard of these guys. I was instantly reminded of this passage from Revelations:
Have you ever heard of this 1,

Behold the Green Dragon

The Order of the Green Dragon or simply the Green Dragon. It most often is mentioned as a Japanese secret society, but that is not necessarily the whole story. Other evidence, or at least allegation, argues that its true origins lay in China or Tibet and that its influence extended to the power centres of Tsarist Russia and Nazi Germany. Historical figures from the Emperor Hirohito, to Adolf Hitler to Rasputin have been tied to the Green Dragon, legitimately or not. The waters have been further muddied by role-playing games which have combined the Society with H. P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos and other fictional elements. Determining what is “real” and what is the playful figment of someone’s imagination can be tricky.
What follows will not solve the mystery of the Green Dragon, but it will try to separate fact from fiction and explain where claims and information came from. In doing so, it will offer a tantalizing glimpse into a mysterious organization that may have played a significant role in shaping modern history.

A claim that members of the Green Dragon Society set-up shop in 1920s Germany and there joined forces with a group of Tibetan monks called the “Society of Green Men.” The latter were, in fact, the “Adepts of Agharti and Schamballah” and their leader was a mysterious “Man with the Green Gloves.” It also turns out that the Green Dragons and the Green Men had “been in astral communication for hundreds of years.”The united brethren soon established communication with the rising Herr Hitler.

In his 1989 The Unknown Hitler, Wulf Schwarzwaller claims that Haushofer was a master of various Eastern mystical traditions and “had familiarized himself with the Zen teachings of the Japanese Society of the Green Dragon.” More recent sources emphasise the Green Dragon’s intimate association with Zen, specifically its Soto branch, and claim that the “Green Dragon has had a tradition of secret propagation,” whatever that means.
The Buddhist connection may offer some important clues. Buddhism originated in India and spread to Tibet and China, and from there to Japan. Zen (Cha’an) doctrine also had its roots in China. One of the most revered Buddhist “saints” in Japan is Kukai, an 8th-9th century mystic who spent years studying in China. Interestingly, his main place of enlightenment was the Green Dragon Temple in Xian where he was trained in occult, tantric traditions originating in Tibet. Returning to Japan, Kukai incorporated these into his version of True Land (Shingon) Buddhism. The problem is that Shingon was and is quite distinct from Zen, so which, if either, is connected to the Green Dragon?

http://newdawnmagazine.com.au/Articl...en_Dragon.html
Old 23-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
kappy0405

First thing I thought of was Benjamin Fulford and his alleged Chinese secret society.

Any connection? Are these Red Dragons goodies or baddies?

Last edited by kappy0405; 23-07-2010 at 07:59 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
kappy0405

Quote:
"Satan [the reptilian demon race] will be seen on Earth as a red dragon"
well I guess that answers that question..
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Are these Red Dragons goodies or baddies?

The "Frat House (Fraternity or "Brotherhood")" is an American institution which exists on almost every US university campus.

For many Christians, College Fraternities such as the Skull and Bones, Red Dragons and so forth which often have bizzare initiation rituals have been portrayed as "Satanic cults," however the reality is that they often have more in common with the drunken revelry of the Shriners. It is very common for "Frats" to have initiation rituals called "hazing" which are usually just some form of humiliation like the electric shocks which are applied to the testicles of Shriner intiates.

That the "Skull and Bones" fraternity is alleged to initiate members by having them masturbate in a coffin is entirely unsurprising, but rather than reading something "dark and Satanic" into this, it is probably much less extreme than many other frat house hazing rituals, which are usually little more than drunken schoolboy pranks and general bullying. Just as in many street gangs where to reach a certain status a person is required to carry out an assassination on order, in many frat houses initiates are required to carry out various pranks. It is all rather silly really.

It is essentially "gang culture" for undergraduates. Indeed the movie "Fight Club" is very much based on US "frat house" culture. Frat houses are essentially breeding grounds for US military grunts.

The banned HBO documentary video "Frat House" goes into the rather disturbing side of Frat culture, however it is more of a culture of bullying and pranks than a "religious cult " environment, though it does have many similarities with cult indoctrination, it bears much more commonality with military boot camp.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2316031625877#

It does seem to me however that the "Yale Skull & Bones" consists of the children of various economic elites and thus may have more in common with the nature of an organised gang of super Capitalists; however the reported rites and rituals and the giving of a "new name" to frat initiates is common throughout frat culture.

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 24-07-2010 at 12:17 AM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Gakushūin (Alumni)

The Gakushūin (学習院?) or Peers School (Gakushūin School Corporation) is an educational institution founded in Tokyo in 1877, during the Meiji period, for the education of the children of the Japanese aristocracy, though it eventually also opened its doors to the offspring of extremely wealthy commoners. Notable alumni include Shōwa Emperor Hirohito, the reigning emperor Akihito, Yukio Mishima, and Yoko Ono.

Gakushuin in 1933...

After World War II, the Gakushūin became a private institution and subsequently established new educational affiliates, the most important of which is Gakushuin University. Although it is often said that Gakushūin University is not to be confused with the original school for children of the peerage, members of the Imperial Family are still studying there.

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-01-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #8
lightgiver

Lightbulb University of Tokushima

The University of Tokushima was first established in 1949 as a result of a merger of six existing schools, forming what are now the Faculty of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Medicine. The university has about 6,000 undergraduate and about 1,700 graduate students from Japan and other countries including South Korea, China, and the United States.

Among the alumni of the university are Shuji Nakamura, known as the inventor of first high brightness GaN LED and Shigenori Maruyama, a Purple Honour Medal recipient for his work related to plume tectonics.

Plume tectonics is a geophysical theory that finds its roots in the mantle doming concept (which did not accept major plate movements and continental drifting) which was especially popular during the 1930s, and survived throughout the seventies up till today in various forms and presentations. It has slowly evolved into a concept that recognises and accepts large scale plate motions such as envisaged by plate tectonics, but placing them in a framework where large mantle plumes are the major driving force of the system.

The theory focuses on the movements of postulated mantle plumes under tectonic plates viewing them as the major driving force of movements of (parts of) the Earth's crust. It tries to reconcile in one single geodynamic model the horizontalistic concept of Plate tectonics, and the verticalistic concepts of mantle plumes and hot spots, together with the existence of various super continents in Earth history.

Tokushima University alumni...

http://youtu.be/3YMsczZJ-cY

Tsuneo Ando is an 8th dan Yoshinkan Aikido master. He spent 14 years as uchi deshi to Gozo Shioda Sensei, the founder of Yoshinkan Aikido. He is said to most closely resemble Shioda Sensei in terms of size; speed and style. He is highly sought after as a teacher both in Japan and all around the world for his technique and for the warmth of his personality.

Tsuneo Ando was born in 1956 in Nihama City, Ehime Prefecture on the island of Shikoku. He attended Tokushima University where he studied engineering. Ando Sensei joined the Tokushima University Aikido Club where he first became captivated by aikido. During his time at Tokushima University, he reached the rank of 2nd dan in aikikai. After graduating from university Ando Sensei was briefly employed by a chemical company. However he quickly decided that the life of a Japanese salary-man was not for him. He had already been greatly impressed by Shioda Sensei's technique when he attended a Yoshinkan Aikido training camp and so, in 1981, he joined the Yoshinkai as uchi deshi. He was awarded the title of shihan (Master) in 1993 and he currently holds the rank of 8th dan in Yoshinkan Aikido. He also holds the title of syuseki shihan at the Yoshinkan Aikido Headquarters in Tokyo.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #9
lightgiver

Lightbulb Grand Masonic Lodge of Japan

The Grand Lodge of Japan was founded in 1957..

It has 18 lodges with 2500 members and is recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England...

Le Droit Humain has a pionner lodge in Tokyo, the lodge "Soleil Levant" founded in 2008 and working at the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite in french...

http://www2.gol.com/users/lodge1/his.../wangelin.html
Old 09-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #10
sephera

I have heard of secret societies in China, who can move and manipulate matter, who are also well versed in Martial arts, I don't know their roles all this I wish they would take a more active role, but like other Asian secret societies they follow the path of Zen or Ch'an. In this they will always have humanity's best interest at heart unlike those Illuminati.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Grand Lodge of China

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
I have heard of secret societies in China, who can move and manipulate matter, who are also well versed in Martial arts, I don't know their roles all this I wish they would take a more active role, but like other Asian secret societies they follow the path of Zen or Ch'an. In this they will always have humanity's best interest at heart unlike those Illuminati.

The Grand Lodge of China was founded in 1949, it has 10 lodges with 750 members and is recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England.

Mozi (Mo Tzu: ca. 490-403 BC)
The natural urge to utility, he says, is like a compass or a square. It does not depend on a cultivated intuition or indoctrination.

Meng Ko (371-289 BCE)
1. Mencius said, 'The power of vision of Lî Lâu, and skill of hand of Kung-shû, without the compass and square, could not form squares and circles. The acute ear of the music-master K'wang, without the pitch-tubes, could not determine correctly the five notes. The principles of Yâo and Shun, without a benevolent government, could not secure the tranquil order of the kingdom.

Much has been made about the metaphorical and symbolic use of the square, compasses, level and plumb rule in early Chinese writings.

Short Talk Bulletin, vol. xiii, March, 1935. No. 3. "That Ancient Square."

"There is mention in the early Chinese records of a society using allegory to teach a system of faith and morality, illustrated by masonic tools. Interesting enough, they had a legend of a symbolic temple built in a desert, and wore leather aprons during their Rites."

I was pleased to be able to greet the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of China (ie. in Taipei) who had flown in for the occasion, having generously contributed towards the cost of the Hall. The next day we flew to Hong Kong where I installed RWBro David Fok as our new District Grand Master and Grand Superintendent for Hong Kong & the Far East.

Kung Fu (1972) Part 1 >>>

Chuang Tzu
'I have already told you,' replied Wen Poh Hsüeh Tzu, 'that the people of the Middle Kingdom are experts in ceremonies and obligations but wanting in knowledge of the human heart. The man who visited me came in and went out as per compasses and square. His demeanour was now that of the dragon, now that of the tiger. He criticized me as though he had been my son. He admonished me as though he had been my father. Therefore I gave vent to sighs.'

Zhou Xuan singing Kao Hong

Yu-ku-chai-ch'in-p'u
"Building an excellent ch'in is not limited only to compass, square, level and plumb line."

http://www.ugle.org.uk/static/news/p...eech090604.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_in_Asia#China
Old 09-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tibet and China

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
I wish they would take a more active role, but like other Asian secret societies they follow the path of Zen or Ch'an. In this they will always have humanity's best interest at heart unlike those Illuminati.

This is the horrifying moment a nun stood ablaze in a Chinese street having set herself alight in protest at the country's treatment of Tibet.

It is a still image taken from a video released by protest group Students for a Free Tibet and is believed to be footage of Palden Choetso, 35, who burned herself to death on November 13.

In the video the Tibetan Buddhist nun stands in the road in Dawu, Ganzi prefecture in Sichuan province, southwest China, self-immolates and then collapses to the ground...

Tibet - Cry of The Snow Lion ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-China.html
Old 10-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #13
shakey1
Banned

Default Crash & Burn

I don't have much to add to this thread, but I recall Angelina Jolie went to NYU, and now she's on the Illuminati Council of Foreign Relations, and have been in some NWO/Illuminati-themed films. I reckon she could've been a member of this Red Dragon society.

Johnny
shakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #14
lightgiver

Arrow Order of the Dragon

During his life Vlad wrote his name in Latin documents as Wladislaus Dragwlya, vaivoda partium Transalpinarum (1475)...

Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia (1431–1476), was a member of the House of Drăculești, a branch of the House of Basarab, also known by his patronymic name: Dracula. He was posthumously dubbed Vlad the Impaler, and was a three-time Voivode of Wallachia, ruling mainly from 1456 to 1462, the period of the incipient Ottoman conquest of the Balkans. His father, Vlad II Dracul, was a member of the Order of the Dragon, which was founded to protect Christianity in Eastern Europe.

Vlad was later released under probation and taken to be educated in logic, the Quran and the Turkish and Persian languages and works of literature. He would speak these languages fluently in his later years. He and his brother were also trained in warfare and riding horses. The boys' father, Vlad Dracul, was awarded the support of the Ottomans and returned to Wallachia and took back his throne from Basarab II and some unfaithful Boyars...

Prince Charles Is Of the Same Bloodline As Vlad the Impaler, a.k.a. Dracula...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=66
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=149
http://www.redicecreations.com/news/...e-impaler.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-06-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:23 AM   #15
isabeau

Quote:

The Red Dragon is the national emblem of my country Wales and also a local pub....
Old 26-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #16
jconnar

Much rather the Yellow Dragon
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #17
lightgiver

Wink Warm & Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
The Red Dragon is the national emblem of my country Wales and also a local pub....

The Green Dragon, now the George, dates from 1781 but was rebuilt in 1904...

Quote:
The Banks are about one mile and a half in length, and command a most beautiful prospect into seven counties : the springs remarkably clear and most excellently adapted to the purposes of bleaching. The land is rich, but mostly in meadow and pastures, for milk butter, and the noted cheese. The estate had, in the year 1780, only two farm houses and eight or nine cottages, but now contains 162 houses, a neat chapel, and 976 inhabitants, who employ 325 looms in the cotton Manufactories ..

Chelonoidis nigra abingdonii, known as the Pinta Island tortoise,Pinta giant tortoise, Abingdon Island tortoise, or Abingdon Island giant tortoise, is a subspecies of Galápagos tortoise native to Ecuador's Pinta Island.The subspecies was described by Albert Günther in 1877 after specimens arrived in London...In 1971, it was discovered that the subspecies had been completely wiped out, with the exception of a single male, Lonesome George.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=113

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-06-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #18
lightgiver

Lightbulb Red Knights

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=29877&page=16
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204783

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-06-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 27-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #19
eppyone

Quote:

"and is notorious for its secrecy". Really?
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #20
offramp
Banned

Default Heated one day at the Organ

This all brings back the day I was in a Lodge in Cambridgeshire.
The organist was unusually superb.

It was only later I discovered that he was Dave Greenfield from The Guildford Stranglers pop group.

He said that another member of the group is a member of a Lodge in Japan of all places.

The mind boggles!
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote