Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #7561
noctua

Quote:
Depp fascinated by madness
Last Updated : 2010-01-17 10:38 PM
The Himalayan Times - Saved Articles(s)

LOS ANGELES: Johnny Depp understands the madness of his Alice in Wonderland character the Mad Hatter and finds it “fascinating”. The actor — who plays the Mad Hatter in director Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland — said he was dragged into his characters odd sense of reality whilst researching Lewis Carroll’s classic story.
The 46-year-old star said, “I started reading the books and understanding the character and the significance of the letter ‘M’. There’s a moment when he says, “I’m investigating things that begin with the letter ‘M’. That was huge for me. Hatters were referred to as mad because of the mercury they used to use in the glue. Mercury was the ‘M’. I found that fascinating.”
Depp recently admitted he found the movie “exhausting” because he would spent so much time filming against a green screen so CGI animated characters could be added later. He said. “The green itself is exhausting. It beats you up. You are kind of befuddled at the end of the day.”
There is a lot of significance in the letter M.
noctua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #7562
mara
Inactive

Omg, like what? I'm very curious?
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #7563
emerald
Banned

A huge JUPITER symbol on her head. How "owned" can she be? Unfuckingbelievable!!! Besides if her and MARILYN MANSON would exchange places, noone would notice, Im sure. lol

Now shes holding a star/SATURN in her hand... I hope she wont mess our whole solar system

Yes, the last nite GRAMMIES were another joke...

Last edited by emerald; 01-02-2010 at 10:31 AM.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #7564
noctua

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
Omg, like what? I'm very curious?

Quote:
Gayatri Mantra begins from the word aum whose meaning and significance has been explained in Mandukyopanishad. The word ‘Aum’ is in itself a hymn which is also called ‘Pranava’. This word contains three letters A, U, M. The letter A represents the cosmos, the body of Virat Brahma. When subtle Brahma (Supreme Eternal Being) manifests or projects himself into vast universe which can be visualized by the mind or by the senses it is called Virat or Vaishvanar. In this shape, magnificence of God is fully reflected. The letter U stands for intellectual design of creation, the totality of all subtle subjects and Brahma possessed of subtly differentiated creation is called Hiranyagarbha (also Sutratma or Prana) where every being is in the illumined shape of self-born sperm and foetus. The letter M stands for Saguna Brahma or Ishvar where Brahma described also as Omniscient and Omnipotent Being is the Creator, the Sustainer and the Destroyer of the world. Thus all the three letters combined together give description of God in three different ways.
...and...

Quote:
Letter M
M is the numerical equivalent of 13/4 and represents transformation. This letter has a great deal of self confidence and is therefore likely to achieve success. It is also an industrious letter that can be somewhat of a workaholic. Negatively, M can be hasty and quick to anger.
...and....last but not least

Hieroglyphic M

There is also a thread on this forum, but it descends into a Madeleine McCann discussion...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9291

Last edited by noctua; 01-02-2010 at 10:38 AM.
noctua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #7565
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctua View Post
In this photo from a few pages back (posted by wakeuptime, I think...)

Interesting belly-button!

Also, on the Roman Polanski subject....from Johnny Depp....
Good spotting, Noctua.

She appears to have a Karolina Kukova bellybutton.

And love the reptilian imagery. Giving hints are they?
Old 01-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #7566
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Is that how you explain away you lies? And I see I am not the only one you were rude to. It's ok when you do it hey?
I haven't lied about anything or been rude to anyone. That's in your nature, not mine. If you refer to the possibility of you and Lightman working together to derail this thread, I have every reason to believe so, judging by how you behave.

And you still haven't answered my questions either... So, you're only here to cause trouble, what a surprise. It's really pathetic.

Like I said, I treat people the way they treat me AND I have every right to defend myself.

Now, just take your negative energy elsewhere cause you're not wanted here.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #7567
mara
Inactive

Quote:
...and...

...and....last but not least

Hieroglyphic M

There is also a thread on this forum, but it descends into a Madeleine McCann discussion...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9291
Hey, thanks so much There's so much to learn every day
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #7568
lauren_almighty
Banned

I'm sorry but light_man's evidence of Paul being the same guy is better than the evidence of him being replaced.

I also wanted to say that I enjoy this thread and it is one of my favourites. When I make a comment, I am not doing it to troll and I am not a disinfo agent. We have come to blows over this in the past but I genuinely do enjoy this thread and it would be ashame if people weren't allowed to participate. I think we should be allowed to debate and learn from each other rather than accepting some dodgy pieces of evidence as the truth without hearing everybody's elses theories on it. I am sure you would like to be proved wrong because nobody would want these poor souls to be tormented like this. But it's looking like the opposite whenever somebody new comes along and disagrees.

I have to agree with other posters that this thread does seem a bit cliquey at times but I can understand the frustration of the more regular posters when somebody comes along and ridicules a post by saying the most obvious things like "it's just ageing" because that's patronising.

There have been times when there have been photo comparisons and I have thought "whoa! that's obvious evidence of cloning" but there are times when I think "nah! that's a terrible example". I think that there is the technology for things like this but I am hoping that they don't actually use it.

Keep up the good work though guys, this is one of the best threads on the forum.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #7569
emerald
Banned

"- Nicole Kidman deserves an honorary mention on the “In Memoriam” section. She looks like she died at least once last year. "

This comment belongs to smb who saw the GRAMMY show last night... Here she is... the person we all have been tricked into believing she really is NICOLE KIDMAN.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #7570
armoured_amazon

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #7571
avalanche19

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Besides if her and MARILYN MANSON would exchange places, noone would notice, Im sure.
So true. If I had never heard of Lady Gaga I could easily have thought that it was Manson promoting a new release.
avalanche19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #7572
jo_6

April 16, 1985
"Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...f/314644a0.pdf

I would say IT IS POSSIBLE to clone from ancient dna.

Another article on ancient dna andcloning
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~paabo/pdf1/...9_download.pdf

There have also been a few interesting films about cloning from ancient egyptian dna.

Cleopatra II: The Legend of Eros - USA 2004

Director: Antonio Adamo
Cast: Julia Taylor (Cleopatra)
With some DNA taken from Cleopatra's mummy, a group of scientists succesfully clones Egypt's most famous queen.

Also interesting film is Bubba Ho Tep — 2002. Bruce Campbell, Ossie Davis, Bob Ivy, Ella Joyce
The plot of Bubba Ho-tep centers on what seems like ridiculous absurdity on the surface…Elvis (Campbell) is alive and well and living out his last days in a convalescent home, duking it out against a resurrected Egyptian mummy with the help of an old black man (Davis) who believes he’s JFK. But if you look closer, the movie seems to be one big reference to Elvis and his Illuminati mind controlled puppet existence.

We have Elvis, going up against what of all things but…a dried up old Egyptian mummy? People with no background in the Egyptian-based occult Illuminati and no knowledge that Elvis was supposedly their puppet will only see something fun and campy. But with a little background into who Elvis was, suddenly, you see this as possibly being a symbolic metaphor for Elvis battling to his death against his Illuminati controllers/handlers.

The last line of the movie was actually pretty telling when you have this realization going on. Elvis is lying flat on his back outside, under the stars at night, about to die, and he’s feeling serene and content because he managed to kill the mummy. Suddenly, in the sky appears several Egyptian hieroglyphics, translating to “ALL IS WELL”, as Elvis smiles and says, “…But my soul is still mine…..”

They killed Elvis, but they didn’t get his soul. When you do the research into mind controlled slaves, you’ll find many a mind controlled victim reminding themselves, or being reminded by helpful others, that at least “they” can’t get their soul. “They” may be able to make your life a living hell while you’re alive, but they’ll never get your soul.

If you’re still unconvinced, then an interesting side note worth mentioning is that Elvis got his start at Nashville’s Sun Records, (Sun — Ra, the Sun God; the sun is very important in Illuminati symbolism) and from what I read, after Elvis died, his record label released an album that featured Egyptian symbols and pictures all over the cover.
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #7573
jo_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
I have reasons to believe...that some are still alive I've contemplated why....and I'm starting to believe that some of those celebs we see out there, are a "mix" of manipulated genetics from several people. The best of those characteristics or traits, so to speak. That's why sometimes we can see two or three familiar faces in one clone.

cheers!
I, too, think they can make a 'mix' of manipulated genetics from several people, mixed dna. I always thought that yes Obama seems very much like aknahten, but also VERY MUCH so like MALCOLM X.

The voice and mannerisms are also uncannily similar...

Last edited by jo_6; 01-02-2010 at 05:30 PM.
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #7574
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
I saw an interesting post about that actor kid Jonathon Brandis...who apparently commited suicide... anyways alot of stuff is happening on the IMDB message board for his name... admist all the disinfo & slander of this cute little actor from the 80's is a woman who claims to channel the spirit of Jonathon Brandis ...and claims he didn't kill himself. Leery...I checked out her youtube channel and found some interesting information posted on the sidebar. Something fishy about the suicide of that kid...who apparently had a pedo-handler/manager...and was spilling the beans (so to speak) if you know what I mean. If your interested ...you can follow the trail at the IMDB for Jonathon Brandis ...scroll all the way down to the little forum there... poke around thru the messages ...especially the one that says "why" in there you will see a woman post stuff ...check the youtube link in her signature...once your on her youtube channel,....read the sidebar (heres the youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SamWheat211

I stumbled upon this one day...I did not go looking for it...my point is....anyone think about the originals??? Are they in a comatose state?? Are they kept frozen?? underground, undersea, on the moonbases???? Does their souls cry out for help & assistance??? I dunno I feel something is going on...

JONATHON BRANDIS

Along the same lines, these two worked together on numerous films and died just a couple months apart last year...why? have they gone somewhere? one or both?

Sydney Pollack, scene from Eyes Wide Shut, died May 26 2008

Anthony Minghella, worked with Pollack numerous times, died march 18, 2008

In 2000 his screenplay for “The Talented Mr. Ripley” was nominated as well.

That same year Mr. Minghella joined a fellow director, Sydney Pollack, to form Mirage, an independent production company that concluded a three-year first-look deal with the Weinstein Company earlier this month. They collaborated as producers on a number of films and worked on each other’s films as well.

He was interested in the magic,” Mr. Pollack said. “Not fake magic, like hiding the ball under the cup, but real magic, the kind that occurs between people. Nowadays, everybody making movies wants to get the clothes off fast and the guns out quick, he was just the opposite. He was interested in the poetry, lavishing the viewer with story, and scope and richness. Look at what you got for your $12 ticket with Anthony.”

“There was a real authenticity to his work,” Mr. Pollack added. “He made movies about the world that we live in, where stuff happened that no one could have anticipated.”

-ny times

Last edited by wyndham; 01-02-2010 at 07:22 PM.
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #7575
wyndham

Oscars body allows nominations for Minghella and PollackAcademy bends its rule on the maximum number of producers for a best picture nominee to allow posthumous nods
Buzz up!
Digg it
Ben Child guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 28 January 2009 10.17 GMT Article history

Posthumous nominees ... Anthony Minghella and Sydney Pollack. Photographs: Gary Hershorn/Reuters and Lucy Nicholson/EPA

If the bookies are right and Heath Ledger is named best supporting actor at the Oscars, his may not be the only posthumous award dished out on 22 February. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced yesterday that it is bending the rules to allow Anthony Minghella and Sydney Pollack a shot at the best film gong, Variety reports.

The Reader, Stephen Daldry's controversial adaptation of the novel by Bernhard Schlink, which is up for five Oscars, was the final project for Pollack and Minghella under their Mirage Enterprises partnership, but both died before the film was completed. That caused problems for the Academy, which does not usually honour more than three producers for best film: The Reader has at least four, with Donna Gigliotti and Redmond Morris named alongside Minghella and Pollack.

The body decided that three was the maximum after an army of producers marched to the stage to pick up the best film award for Shakespeare in Love in 1998. But it revised its rules in 2006 to allow for deviation in "a rare and extraordinary circumstance" after complaints over the exclusion of producers of one of that year's nominees, Little Miss Sunshine.

"In the end, the committee determined that the circumstances of The Reader – in which the two original producers (Minghella and Pollack) both died partway through the process – met its definition of 'rare and extraordinary' and that all four submitted individuals should be named as nominees," the Academy said in a statement.

Oscars voters haven't always been kind to posthumous nominees – in its 81-year history, 53 individuals have received a total of 70 posthumous nominations; only 13 went on to win.

Minghella, who won for best director in 1997 for The English Patient, died in March last year from complications following surgery for cancer of the tonsils. Pollack, who won two Oscars in 1986 for the epic romance Out of Africa, followed in May, also after a battle with cancer.

Last edited by wyndham; 01-02-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #7576
wyndham

Weinstein

The Weinstein Company honcho swore up and down to us the other day that an e-mail written by producer Scott Rudin - claiming Weinstein ghoulishly badgered cancer-stricken Oscar-winner Sydney Pollack and the widow of another co-producer, Anthony Minghella, to rush them to finish the romantic drama "The Reader" - was a complete fake. Weinstein even had his sycophantic spin-masters get Rudin to call us and insist he didn't write the e-mail, which was quoted by Nikki Finke on DeadlineHollywoodDaily.com.

But when we told Finke that both men had declared the e-mail bogus - and that Weinstein even offered $1 million to charity if she could produce it - she scanned and posted a copy on her Web site and spoke to Rudin.

"Rudin confirmed to me Monday night that it is his e-mail describing Harvey Weinstein's alleged callous treatment . . ." she reported yesterday. "Rudin also claimed to me that HW's people all day pestered him 'to protect Harvey and deny the e-mail and lie to Page Six' - so he told me he did 'in order to keep peace for the next weeks that the two of us still have to work together on 'The Reader.' "

Neither Weinstein nor Rudin would speak with us directly yesterday, but Weinstein's rep says that once he's verified the authenticity of the Rudin e-mail, he will donate $1 million to the Robin Hood Foundation. Weinstein issued a statement: "There's been enough back and forth on this subject. I have nothing but a tremendous amount of respect for Scott Rudin and it's time to move on. This is my final statement on this matter."

We don't believe it for a second, since the bitterness between the two goes way back. An insider said: "When they were making 'The Hours,' Scott sent Harvey an enormous box of cartons and cartons of cigarettes and a note that read, "Die!' "

-nypost

Last edited by wyndham; 01-02-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #7577
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_6 View Post
I, too, think they can make a 'mix' of manipulated genetics from several people, mixed dna. I always thought that yes Obama seems very much like aknahten, but also VERY MUCH so like MALCOLM X.

The voice and mannerisms are also uncannily similar...
Perhaps but also dont forget who played MALCOLM X: DENZEL WASHINGTON. MALCOLM&DENZEL ressemble each other much more than MALCOLM ressembles OBAMA. IMO I dont believe in this OBAMA/AKHENATON connection, plus that is becoming overrated.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #7578
hermajesty

Quote:
Hieroglyphic M
Bohemian Grove symbol

hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #7579
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
Bohemian Grove symbol

He he. Yeah, time for some summer fun, huh?

Old 01-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #7580
emerald
Banned

A very "rosy" and "skully/bony" military brat: JESSICA ALBA