Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 03-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #6361
lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
i didnt post it because of the skin color then you must pls say to the other posts, they posted because they are white. this is ridiculous.
to see the difference i could have posted seal, but seal is totally different from bruce and the other.

what i see similar are the eye sockets, of course also the dark skin color, but to me its totally the face structures similarities.
Errm, sorry. I dunno what you mean here and the highlighted part? Not cool. A bit harsh, don't you think? I disagree with you that they look alike, but I did not call your opinion ridiculous.

Anyway, I guess we can agree to disagree and move on for the sake of the thread.

Since you mentioned Fringe, that is a show that has a lot of symbolism too. Have you read this http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...n-fringe.html?

What's funny is that show is not getting a lot of ratings in this season. Dollhouse was the same on second season and already canceled.

Those two shows were testing people, I think. If a lot of people watched and liked it, the elite would know they were right on track. Nobody liked those shows and just a few people saw them and questioned things in it, so they can just use the excuse they are a business and close shop for those shows, then back to the boarding room to find more appealing ways to show their mk tricks they do on people, laugh at the public and see if they can advance forward with their plans.
lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:13 PM   #6362
lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
Lara, you are 100% right. Pure fluff (and probably programmed fluff) to keep us from focusing on the ongoing wars or Climategate and how the Copenhagen Treaty is collapsing before the Globalist's eyes and the NWO agenda is being blown to bits.

Off topic but it must be said.
Hey, that might be off topic, but I like to say it does have everything to do with stepford too

I think when we look into their symbolism, the messages they are trying to convey and how they use/abuse these entertainers, we need to always explain WHY!

And I think a big answer to the fundamental question is that they do the bread and circus stuff to these poor celebs to keep people asleep, so I think it's all good to mention the Copenhagen Treaty.

You know what's really funny? I had not read about it until I saw you mention it here, so I'm awake to that too now.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #6363
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara View Post
Since you mentioned Fringe, that is a show that has a lot of symbolism too. Have you read this http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...n-fringe.html?

What's funny is that show is not getting a lot of ratings in this season. Dollhouse was the same on second season and already canceled.

Those two shows were testing people, I think. If a lot of people watched and liked it, the elite would know they were right on track. Nobody liked those shows and just a few people saw them and questioned things in it, so they can just use the excuse they are a business and close shop for those shows, then back to the boarding room to find more appealing ways to show their mk tricks they do on people, laugh at the public and see if they can advance forward with their plans.
I haven't seen Fringe, yet, but I've seen Dollhouse. I think Dollhouse was showing the capabilities that they presently have. The problem is, so many people are so ignorant about what's going on, they don't recognize it when it's right in their face. "My Own Worst Enemy" was similar, except imo, they switched the real personality w/ the alter. In that show, the alter was the nice guy, & the original personality was the demonic, psycho CIA assassin.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #6364
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
This is VICTORIA'S SECRET newest angel/slave, KYLIE BISUTTI, 19 yo, married, from SIMI VALLEY.

"Early in the day after she was crowned the victor, Bisutti's MySpace page revealed that her favorite book was the Bible, she was married, and her heroes were God, her parents, and her grandma and grandpa."

Anyway she bears a strong ressemblance to BLAKE LIVELY. First time I saw her, I thought its BLAKE, despite diff eye color...

Hey Em, I have an even better comparison (IMO) .

Kylie looks a lot like another model - Tatiana Kovylina.

Tatiana Kovylina

Kylie Bisutti
Old 04-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #6365
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Is it clear if she/he is a reptilian?

"Never trust a pretty face". Hmm...

Another reptile-cover, "Blood and Honey"
Sheesh... blatant.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:52 AM   #6366
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Sheesh... blatant.
Indeed.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:47 AM   #6367
lostworld

And speaking about Victoria's Secret...

Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr (MK) was - again - dressed with butterflies in the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show that aired on December 1.
(the wings are butterfly symbolism too)

In one part of the show the whole setting behind the models was covered with graphic butterflies, that were flying around everywhere.
Sorry, don't have a clip.

On her wings there a roman numbers, placed like a clock.
Made me think of that Dali/Disney production again, where there's a clock on the pyramid:

Who/what is the clock ticking for...?

Miranda in butterflies, VS show from another year

Last edited by lostworld; 04-12-2009 at 10:55 AM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:54 AM   #6368
metacomet

Quote:
That is truly disturbing.

Quote:
[B]
The Hurt Locker won in the Best Feature category, one of six competitive awards.
Career tributes were presented to actors Natalie Portman (at the ripe old age of 28)

Tribute to PORTMAN... Shes only 28 yo... I think this is a premiere in the showbiz... I dont remember any other actor to be presented a tribute while still in his 20's- 30's. What other huge sacrifice has she done for that?
I don't know, but calling her age, 28, as 'ripe old age' is a subliminal in my opinion. Girls are made to feel old by the time they reach 30, especially in the film and music industry and we men are allowed to feel like boys until we're 50. Just an observation.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:09 AM   #6369
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by maz15d View Post

Maz
Had to resize that image so it doesn't destroy H-scroll but I have to address it:

First of all... that is embarrassing that people allow themselves to be a part of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post
Henry 8 stepping all over bodies pretty much sums up his reign.
Yeah, but that image is meant to impact the viewer subconsciously. Only reptilians would set a guy sitting on us like that, in obviously draconian and royalist garb...

No creepy punk Spaniard would sit on people like that (especially me), but they want to portray him as royalty so that his visage is attached to the carefully handpicked body parts and his position as being above everyone else. This triggers instinctual, subconscious and reptilian based reactions in our minds, (the R-Complex of the physical brain) where we judge him to be a superior specimen or a 'cool character' in a movie as opposed to a sleazy douchebag. Such is the reptilian way of fooling our minds through media.

And the only reason they expose that image is to play with our subconscious and mock us (this their aim in most things). Having beautiful human body parts sat on by a greasy bad guy degrades our beautiful bodies and makes them objects, scenery... property.

Barf all over this image, in my opinion. Get the demons out.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #6370
hermajesty

Quote:
Yeah, but that image is meant to impact the viewer subconsciously. Only reptilians would set a guy sitting on us like that, in obviously draconian and royalist garb...

No creepy punk Spaniard would sit on people like that (especially me), but they want to portray him as royalty so that his visage is attached to the carefully handpicked body parts and his position as being above everyone else. This triggers instinctual, subconscious and reptilian based reactions in our minds, (the R-Complex of the physical brain) where we judge him to be a superior specimen or a 'cool character' in a movie as opposed to a sleazy douchebag. Such is the reptilian way of fooling our minds through media.

Excellent analysis. And why do they portray Henry 8 as a dark-haired, dark-skinned person? He was a red-head.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:11 AM   #6371
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
Excellent analysis. And why do they portray Henry 8 as a dark-haired, dark-skinned person? He was a red-head.
They're certainly more concerned with the sexual appeal of dark haired men with toned skin and intense eyes, then being historically accurate. It's all about mixing our sexual emotions with their subconscious imagery BS.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #6372
emerald
Banned

BRIT for ELLE Dec/Jan 09-10

emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #6373
emerald
Banned

"Brangelina Forever: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Embrace

This lovely sculpture by Daniel Edwards, entitled Brangelina Forever, depicts real-life movie star couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt nude and engaged in a life-sized romantic embrace.

Edwards collaborated with L.A.-based artist, Xvala, who dubbed the 4,000 square foot, $500,000 home in which the statue resides, The Brangelina. Xvala said of the piece, "I believe every home in America should become an 'honorary home' to our Superstars, in order to connect celebrities and regular people in spirit." Naturally.

Additionally, a press release announcing the unveiling of the piece, "The statues are embedded with crushed glass containing Brad and Angie's DNA obtained from wine glasses from which they drank while reportedly celebrating the anniversary of their first meeting on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith."

SICK FUCKS AGAIN!!!
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #6374
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara View Post
Hey, that might be off topic, but I like to say it does have everything to do with stepford too

I think when we look into their symbolism, the messages they are trying to convey and how they use/abuse these entertainers, we need to always explain WHY!

And I think a big answer to the fundamental question is that they do the bread and circus stuff to these poor celebs to keep people asleep, so I think it's all good to mention the Copenhagen Treaty.

You know what's really funny? I had not read about it until I saw you mention it here, so I'm awake to that too now.
Actually I agree, Lara, its on topic since manipulation is the name of the game. Keep us stupid, diverted, asleep while they do whatever they want.

Al Gore cancelled his appearance at Copenhagen by the way. He's being mocked all over the U.S.

The more the overall agenda is exposed, the more people will refuse to let things like Stepford happen.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #6375
maz15d
Premier Subscribers

Thanks Metacomet for responding so well to this and for resizing the image (I couldn't work out how to do this)....

Quote:
First of all... that is embarrassing that people allow themselves to be a part of that.
I heartily agree - Whether Rhys Meyers actually posed with the naked bodies or in front of a 'green' screen (I don't know much about the technicalities of photography) he must have been aware that he would be pictured in this way and if not must have seen it later and could have 'pulled the plug'.

Quote:
that image is meant to impact the viewer subconsciously. Only reptilians would set a guy sitting on us like that, in obviously draconian and royalist garb...

And the only reason they expose that image is to play with our subconscious and mock us (this their aim in most things). Having beautiful human body parts sat on by a greasy bad guy degrades our beautiful bodies and makes them objects, scenery... property.

Barf all over this image, in my opinion. Get the demons out

Thanks for expressing this so well. I was very disturbed when I saw the image to think that models were used for this shot - males and females with beautiful bodies who were not able to show their faces and had to be positioned in very submissive poses.

The image was not just used as a poster but also featured on the front cover of the Radio Times which is produced by the BBC and is seen as a publication that is family orientated.

I agree with you, it is all very dark, sinister and reptilian and demonstrates a complete contempt for the models, and for the observer. I wish I had found the time to complain to the Big Brother or British B-S Corporation (BBC) when the picture first appeared!

Quote:
They're certainly more concerned with the sexual appeal of dark haired men with toned skin and intense eyes, then being historically accurate. It's all about mixing our sexual emotions with their subconscious imagery BS.
I did not watch the series as I watch very little TV and when I do I want it to be accurate. Not only does Henry 8 look quite different from the contemporary portraits...and as for naked tanned bodies...keeping the skin pale was the fashion in Tudor times.

Maz
Old 04-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #6376
hermajesty

A bird in a cage & a blow-up zebra? I guess they had to get the black/white mind control symbolism in there somehow. Very subtle

Last edited by hermajesty; 04-12-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #6377
lara

Quote:
Had to resize that image so it doesn't destroy H-scroll but I have to address it:

Barf all over this image, in my opinion. Get the demons out.
I used to watch this show all the time, because my roommates thought that Jonathan-Rhys-Whatever dude is hot and now I see what you're saying, coz I always thought he was not attractive at all when he was behaving like a total dick, but somehow my friends thought the opposite, so I think that those images of him work very well for most, making people totally ignore his amoral behavior and just look at what's in the outside. That's what this entire Stepford thing is about anyway. We're told to pay attention to how gorgeous the clothes are on those fashion spreads, but also to ignore the horrible images and symbols surrounding them.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #6378
lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
And speaking about Victoria's Secret...

Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr (MK) was - again - dressed with butterflies in the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show that aired on December 1.
(the wings are butterfly symbolism too)

In one part of the show the whole setting behind the models was covered with graphic butterflies, that were flying around everywhere.
Sorry, don't have a clip.

On her wings there a roman numbers, placed like a clock.
Made me think of that Dali/Disney production again, where there's a clock on the pyramid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU_f2vqEgGM

Who/what is the clock ticking for...?

Miranda in butterflies, VS show from another year
I hate this sick VS show with a passion. My girl friends want to watch it, my guy friends, too! Urgh!

And of course there is a lot of promoting of this horrible display of gaudy underwear/costumes all over the media here.

Miranda Kerr will always look like she's 12 too, which makes it even sicker
Old 04-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #6379
lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
Actually I agree, Lara, its on topic since manipulation is the name of the game. Keep us stupid, diverted, asleep while they do whatever they want.

Al Gore cancelled his appearance at Copenhagen by the way. He's being mocked all over the U.S.

The more the overall agenda is exposed, the more people will refuse to let things like Stepford happen.
You know this is really amazing and must be said over and over to get it through I think.

You're right that if more people got to know about this Stepford stuff they will start ignoring it and it would become a thing of the past.

With Climate Control Mind Wash, I think it is already working, thanks to people actually trying to research this before buying into the carbon tax bull.

It does not matter that the media would rather bombard us with another story about Tiger Woods affairs, because even the green warrior nuts are alert of what's happening with this Copenhagen treaty. Judging by the comments on THIS blog, they all read the e-mails of the global warming fanatics trying to manipulate data. The cat's out of the bag if even those who were buying into the Al Gore bs are willing to jump ship AND tell the world about it.

Now we just need to find incriminating e-mails from the music, movie and television industry to wake up some people too! I know that the images and all the stuff we have been talking about here should be MORE than enough, but they had many decades to gain strength compared to the global warming agenda, so I think the fight to convincingly expose the mk/stepford/cloning in the showbiz is harder.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #6380
metacomet

Quote:
Additionally, a press release announcing the unveiling of the piece, "The statues are embedded with crushed glass containing Brad and Angie's DNA obtained from wine glasses from which they drank while reportedly celebrating the anniversary of their first meeting on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith."
That's creepy and sad.