Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 07-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #5361
chipstyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
wtf damm they have really messed her up, and it could be a clone thats in the picture here.
I don't know about clones but drugs and drink are enough to wreck your skin and looks to this point. I know how bad my skin looks after just a couple of nights of indulgence so it is easy to see how bad you would look if that was your life every day and you had an eating disorder and smoked. Have you seen the 'faces of meth' website? It's shocking to see how quickly people can physically deteriorate due to drugs.

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_5.html

Michael Lohan seems to hint that Lindsay is on some sort of tranquilizers in his interview he says "You know why Lindsay's not acting in feature films right now? Because she can't,". It seems that many stars are kept sedated and like zombies by these kinds of drugs. Anna Nicole Smith, Britney, Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and so it seems, Lindsay. I wonder who it is that supplies her, there doesn't seem to be any obvious handler in her life. I really don't think she has much longer left...that is unless we see a mental (programming ) breakdown, then miraculous recovery and Lindsay carries on like a good little slave in the vain of Britney or Mariah Carey. Either that or as has been mentioned, she will be suicided.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #5362
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
I don't know about clones but drugs and drink are enough to wreck your skin and looks to this point. I know how bad my skin looks after just a couple of nights of indulgence so it is easy to see how bad you would look if that was your life every day and you had an eating disorder and smoked. Have you seen the 'faces of meth' website? It's shocking to see how quickly people can physically deteriorate due to drugs.

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_5.html

Michael Lohan seems to hint that Lindsay is on some sort of tranquilizers in his interview he says "You know why Lindsay's not acting in feature films right now? Because she can't,". It seems that many stars are kept sedated and like zombies by these kinds of drugs. Anna Nicole Smith, Britney, Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and so it seems, Lindsay. I wonder who it is that supplies her, there doesn't seem to be any obvious handler in her life. I really don't think she has much longer left...that is unless we see a mental (programming ) breakdown, then miraculous recovery and Lindsay carries on like a good little slave in the vain of Britney or Mariah Carey. Either that or as has been mentioned, she will be suicided.

Here I go again with LINDSAY LOHAN this time:

http://doppels.proboards.com/index.c...read=2&page=26
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #5363
kappasweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Here I go again with LINDSAY LOHAN this time:

http://doppels.proboards.com/index.c...read=2&page=26
Has anyone considered the possibility that Lindsay Lohan is 2 people, twins, possibly identical. Sick, I know, but flipping through stations I saw a few minutes of that movie "The Parent Trap" that Lindsay starred in, and I had the feeling that there was 2 different little girls, something about the nose and freckle placement/color did not sit right with me at all. I think side by side comparison pictures could reveal whether there were 2 girls playing the role of the twins, instead of one girl like the original. I think this movie may have been "their" way of testing the waters of whether they could merge 2 girls into one identity. Everything going on with this woman and all the media scrutiny does not sit right with me, there is way more to this than a pill addiction. I believe Lindsay Lohan is a set of twins, there may be some fake Lindsays too, but I think it started back when she was a little girl. I think they revealed in that movie The Prestige with Christian Bale, that sometimes twins inhabit the same identity for the sake of entertainment.

Last edited by kappasweet; 07-10-2009 at 05:17 PM.
kappasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #5364
chrysoprase

Quote:
Everything going on with this woman and all the media scrutiny does not sit right with me, there is way more to this than a pill addiction. I believe Lindsay Lohan is a set of twins, there may be some fake Lindsays too, but I think it started back when she was a little girl. I think they revealed in that movie The Prestige with Christian Bale, that sometimes twins inhabit the same identity for the sake of entertainment.
I think that there could be a few (or more) cases of twins being used in Hollywood. There might be several ways that replacement is achieved: twins, clones, possession.

As has been stated already in this post; humans are easier than animals to clone (did I get that right?). Here in the U.S., over a year ago, the FDA gave permission for grocery stores to sell cloned meat - which does not need to be labeled. So, cloned cows are already on the market. What does that say for humans?

Here are two mugshots of Lindsay:

The other possibility of replacement is possession. Certain drugs open up the crown chakra. In heavy drug use the chakra can become so raw that it loses its flexibility and stays opened. Making an unprotected person extremely vulnerable to demonic and/or astral entities to enter. In some cases these entitites are eager to enter because they themselves are addicted or drawn to certain drugs. Possessing a human gives them a chance to experience that drug.

I wonder if there are any cases in Hollywood where possession is intentionally created - by purposefully addicting their subject. These demons/entities are of a lower caliber and easy to manipulate/control. They will do whatever is asked from them as long as they can remain in the body.

I am not saying that Lindsay is possessed. I am just using her as an example of what could be happening in Hollywood.

Here is the case of Roseanne Holland, a meth addict. This is a series of mugshots taken over a ten year period. (the first shot is a typo and should say 1979 - not 1969). When I look at these pictures - what I see is that somewhere between 1986 and 1988 this woman just gave up and gave control of herself to "something else". NOTE: These pictures are all of the same woman. Besides the deterioration of skins, organs, etc. Meth users are prone to lose their teeth - which also alters the appearance. Roseanne disappeared after the last mugshot and was never seen or heard from again.

http://www.nwsmf.org.uk/english/drugs/crack_image.htm
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #5365
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
As has been stated already in this post; humans are easier than animals to clone (did I get that right?).
Yes. It has to do w/ a gene for a protein called insulin-like growth factor 2 receptor (IGF2R). In humans, both genes are turned on, making it much less likely that humans would suffer from large foetal syndrome that is common in other mammals. Article at:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...ce-665697.html

Quote:
I wonder if there are any cases in Hollywood where possession is intentionally created - by purposefully addicting their subject.
John Todd talked about demons in the music.

Jim Morrison also claimed to become possessed by spirits when he performed.

I tend to think that creating alters through abuse (such as in MKULTRA) is really more about demon-possession than "splitting" a person's mind. From what I've read, there seems to have been a ritualistic satanic element in the process.
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #5366
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post
Yes. It has to do w/ a gene for a protein called insulin-like growth factor 2 receptor (IGF2R). In humans, both genes are turned on, making it much less likely that humans would suffer from large foetal syndrome that is common in other mammals. Article at:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...ce-665697.html

John Todd talked about demons in the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc6FRBxpUY

Jim Morrison also claimed to become possessed by spirits when he performed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yri0Vg_tqvg

I tend to think that creating alters through abuse (such as in MKULTRA) is really more about demon-possession than "splitting" a person's mind. From what I've read, there seems to have been a ritualistic satanic element in the process.
imo these type of low level "demons" are alien hybrid souls (not a real soul but a clone of it), that can be used for almost anything. the greys have technology that can capture souls and all and god knows what else, according to different people who have researched them for years.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html

Last edited by realy; 07-10-2009 at 06:45 PM.
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #5367
greydove

Now we're getting somewhere! I have wondered, re: Lindsay whether what Stewart Swerdlow said might apply to her...You know, what with the elite supposedly choosing to MK people with celtic and native american genetics due to their psy abilities and ability to walk between worlds.

It's interesting, in fact, to see how many Hollywood stars have this background, even unexpectedly. For example I found out that both Megan Fox and Beyonce have Native American ancestry...

There was something Swerdlow and others have said about the shamanistic practices in Native American and Celtic culture that allowed people from those bloodlines to access other dimensions through an enhanced ability to go into trance states. This could explain why Lindsay appears to so harried/demolished/tormented. I would think keeping such a person under control through drugs etc. would keep her working for the right side, so to speak.

Last edited by greydove; 07-10-2009 at 09:20 PM.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #5368
siphon880di

Stewart is right on a lot of these things, but from my experience he is an agent. He gains your trust so he can screw you over some more. Do not pay him for auric scans or deprogramming sessions. Whether or not you simply want to learn energy techniques from him rather than get deprogrammed (and he's going to say you're mind controlled at montauk or somewhere else), his techniques and astral manipulation will cause you to dissociate and get into trances for the rest of your life. Do not even contact him. He can tap "your frequency" (his vocabulary) while you're sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Now we're getting somewhere! I have wondered, re: Lindsay whether what Stewart Swerdlow said might apply to her...You know, what with the elite supposedly choosing to MK people with celtic and native american genetics due to their psy abilities and ability to walk between worlds.

It's interesting, in fact, to see how many Hollywood stars have this background, even unexpectedly. For example I found out that both Megan Fox and Beyonce have Native American ancestry...

There was something Swerdlow and others have said about the shamanistic practices in Native American and Celtic culture that allowed people from those bloodlines to access other dimensions through an enhanced ability to go into trance states. This could explain why Lindsay appears to so harried/demolished/tormented. I would think keeping such a person under control through drugs etc. would keep her working for the right side, so to speak.

Last edited by siphon880di; 07-10-2009 at 10:15 PM.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #5369
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
The other possibility of replacement is possession. Certain drugs open up the crown chakra. In heavy drug use the chakra can become so raw that it loses its flexibility and stays opened. Making an unprotected person extremely vulnerable to demonic and/or astral entities to enter. In some cases these entitites are eager to enter because they themselves are addicted or drawn to certain drugs. Possessing a human gives them a chance to experience that drug.
If i had to choose i'd go for the above option as opposed to this
*method* http://www.whale.to/b/knox1.html
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #5370
chrysoprase

Quote:
If i had to choose i'd go for the above option as opposed to this
*method* http://www.whale.to/b/knox1.html
They probably use both. That was an interesting link. I couldn't bear to read through all of it. And I never knew that - but it makes sense to me.

Quote:
There was something Swerdlow and others have said about the shamanistic practices in Native American and Celtic culture that allowed people from those bloodlines to access other dimensions through an enhanced ability to go into trance states.
That's interesting. I have both Native American and Celtic blood. I grew up in Los Angeles, and even pursued acting at one point. I was good at it (I really like using your whole being to tell a story) But I didn't jive with most of the people and could never bring myself to lay on the casting couch.

I was told many times that unless you have connections - the couch is the only way to go.

But now I think it doesn't matter even if you have connections - the couch will be used - and then some.

It's strange for me to think of Jim Morrison and others as possessed while performing/singing/writing. Music can be so subliminal. I suppose if we are strong-minded and in a good state of being it should be all right. But.... Wow... just wow.

It's really sad about Lindsay, whatever it is going on with her.

The way she is very prematurely wrinkled - makes me wonder what caused it - and if whatever caused it - is the reason botox was originally made. To give a few extra years to those celebrities who are suffering (whatever it is) that Lindsay is going through.

I also wonder about some rehabs - and if in some cases it is merely code for ritual.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #5371
lara

I recently watched a Cathy O'Brien lecture and I think fresh out of it, Lindsay Lohan's story came to mind immediately.

Now I cannot, for the life of me, feel sorry for Michael Lohan though, because to me he's exactly like Cathy's dad. He even stabbed a relative with a shoe, I think, or something as extreme. There was an interview with a bodyguard a while ago in which he also kinda hinted at the fact that Michael Lohan abused his kids too.

Dina Lohan too seems oblivious to all this, which is no surprise if my hunch that this family is like the O'Brien clan, where the children are put through horrendous abuse with the father's consent and even participation, while the mother seems to not care about all this.

What I think they're still keeping Lindsay around for: drug mule, sexslave.

Oh, but it can't be just that, no... I think she's also a major example to convey a few messages they want us to get...

First, let me just say that I don't think Lindsay is abusing prescription drugs at all. She's hooked on the class A stuff, or likely some bad shit 'they' mix in their labs. I think Springmeier has a list of several designer drugs and other things they craft in their facilities.

But for any onlooker, people just think she's on adheral, coke, alcohol, whatever. So drugs are bad. And they are when abused, but I think that this is a type of thought that is too drastic. Drugs also have their uses (natural drugs and some 'man made' ones too) and I am starting to think that the way they're going from the past decade telling us to medicate all the time and now telling us that society over medicates is very extreme and suspect.

There's no balance in the views they present us with. I just wish that public opinion would be thoroughly educated on the issue of drugs, but that's never the case and we always get half truths.

In Linds' case the half truth they are telling us here is that drugs are really bad, but it's not really recreational drugs that are killing her though. It is the poisonous shit they concoct. They also omit to tell people that not all drugs are bad either. That is lecture number one they are trying to give us through Lindsay: any drugs, from your vitamin supplements, to coke/meth are terrible. Yup, even supplements will soon be included in this danger alert I am pretty sure. Vitamins and minerals are also chemical/bio-chemical substances and what's to say that (with codex alimentarius and all) they won't soon start to drill the idea that they are also terrible?

Anyway, the second thing I think they want to communicate to us when they keep showing Linds is still somewhat in the spotlight, despite a failed career, is that you don't have to really have a good work ethic, so long as you appear 'interesting' and in this case it means drama and crazy antics, which they repeatedly show her engaging in. They are telling us that being productive, working hard and with dedication toward something important and being well adjusted is not a good thing, because this elite doesn't want the best for us,obviously.

Just another way to give young people bad examples, that's what's behind her continuous funding and fame in my opinion.

Her rapid aging started about 4 years ago. Alarming as it might seem, I am tempted to believe it was 'natural' i.e: drugs and malnutrition really did a number on her and that's how it does most people in, no matter their age.

If you look at her 15 year old sister, Ali, you will also see that the family kinda has and 'old' gene to them.
lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #5372
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post
Demons are very much a part of mind control. They function as gatekeepers to keep the alter programming in place.
The demons will be strategically placed to protect the structures once the programming is built into the mind.

The deeper parts of the victim lives in a magical world, full of demons and powers from other dimensions. When the Illuminati carry out programming, they often frame what they are doing in magical and satanic terms.

The witchcraft, spells, and demonology is a way of life for the deeper alters. The programming and the hypnotic trances are deeply embedded into the ritual life of the deeper alters of a mind-controlled slave.

The foundations of a system are the demons layered in at the beginning. Spirits of Confusion, Despair, Torment are called down by the programmers and laid in. Lying and Perverse Spirits are brought in too.

The programming has three basic foundations, fear, rejection of God (which entails the rejection of who they are), and the entrapment by demonic possession. If the person is paralyzed in fear, unable to seek God’s help, unable to know who they are in Christ & to see God’s plan for their life, and lives in bondage to demons, then the Illuminati programming will hold.

http://www.forgenerations.net/documents/vol2-maybe.pdf
Old 07-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #5373
lostworld

The Traitors Death Ritual

The child victim will be left relatively drug free so they can have full awareness of the Traitor’s Death which they witness. A person will receive the horrible traitors death during a ritual.
The strong satanic alters will be built off the dissociated pieces caused by this ritual. And as is standard practice the ritual is sealed by a rape of the child to layer in more demons.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #5374
lostworld

Traugott Konstantin Oesterreich (1880-1949), who was professor of philosophy at Tubingen University, Germany studied MPD and demonic possession and wrote a classic study of it in 1921 entitled Possession Demonical & Other, which was translated into english in 1930.
His classic work on this subject provides documented cases which reveal that the basic trauma-based mind-control was going on in Germany, France & Belgium long before the 20th century.

Oesterreich’s research in early 1900s was the type of research that the Nazi mind-control programmers were very aware of. In 1921, the Germans such as Oesterreich would describe personality switches, by the term "somnambuliform [hypnotic states] possession" or "demonical somnambulism" or what might be called "Besessenheit von Hypnotismus und bösen Geistern."

Old 07-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #5375
lara

Hey, lostworld, I am glad to see you.

Thought that the flaming some people tried to do here was keeping you away, so I am happy that you're posting.

Oh and my thread is going well too! Well, never as popular as this one, but thanks to you and other wonderful, open minded people who post here too, it got off the ground!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #5376
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Just FYI that "Besessenheit von Hypnotismus und bösen Geistern" can be translated as "Possession from hypnotism and evil spirits"
Old 08-10-2009, 12:02 AM   #5377
lara

Hey, faulcon!

Thanks for linking part 5 of your interview.

I have been wanting to ask you about that, because it says part X/8, but I could only find up to part 4 couple days ago.

Keep up the good fight, sis!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #5378
chrysoprase

Quote:
The child victim will be left relatively drug free so they can have full awareness of the Traitor’s Death which they witness. A person will receive the horrible traitors death during a ritual.
The strong satanic alters will be built off the dissociated pieces caused by this ritual. And as is standard practice the ritual is sealed by a rape of the child to layer in more demons.
Who is the Traitor?

I wonder how often rituals are performed. Would it depend on the person? Are there specific rituals for certain ages/milstones?

I've always thought that some type of ritual took place after Michael Jackson was burned in the Pepsi commercial. That something very well planned beforehand took place to attain complete possession or permanent disassociation. Maybe even the fire was a part of the ritual (opening of the crown chakra through fire).
Old 08-10-2009, 02:36 AM   #5379
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara View Post
Hey, faulcon!

Thanks for linking part 5 of your interview.

I have been wanting to ask you about that, because it says part X/8, but I could only find up to part 4 couple days ago.

Keep up the good fight, sis!
Hey - the guy who is making the vids has divided the material up into 8 sections & is in the process of making them. I think he's only gotten 5 done so far, but it's a huge job. I think he's done an excellent job. There are some very interesting things coming out of a speech reversal someone else did on the interviews, such as several times it says Paul was shot. It also mentions kidnapping. I don't know too much about speech reversals, but I do know that one was used as evidence in a court in Oregon. Peggy Kane seems to think that they betray the truth regardless of what someone says in forward speech.

About the hair fire & crown chakra - whoa
Old 08-10-2009, 03:21 AM   #5380
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Here's some of the reversal of the interview.

Freezone interview on PID 9/26/09:
http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/fr...-09-26_16k.mp3)

Reversal:
http://www.4shared.com/file/13837744...Reversals.html

Some info on reverse speech:

Quote:
Q9 What do you do with Reverse Speech?

In every situation where people are speaking and extra information is required Reverse Speech can be useful. It has been used successfully in police investigation work...

Q15 What is the difference between Backward Masking and Reverse Speech?
Backward Masking is a recording technique were words and statements are deliberately inserted backwards into the sound track, whereas Reverse Speech is a naturally occurring part of every day conversation, happening naturally with no technical manipulation...

Q17 What kind of messages do you get with Reverse Speech?
Messages come from all areas of the mind. Sometimes the can come from very matter of a fact parts of the mind and discuss normal every day topics. Other times reversala seem to come from the unconscious part of the mind and give us reasons for current behaviours and health issues. It can even predict future out comes of current behaviour. At the deepest levels of Reverse Speech statements can be found that talk about the the soul itself.

Q18 As you are talking can you hear the reversals of other people?
The simple answer is yes. The brain is constantly hearing and decoding Reverse Speech and we recognise it as instinct or gut feeling.

http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm
Quote:
...It is called Reverse Speech, the phenomenon of hidden backward messages in speech. It initially gained worldwide fame in the early 80s as those strange backward messages in rock and roll. Since that time, research has progressed significantly and it is now known to exist in all forms of human speech.

If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.

The pioneer and 20 year veteran of this field, Australian David John Oates, describes Reverse Speech as another form of human communication. He states that language is bi-level, forward and reverse. As the human brain constructs the sounds of speech, it forms those sounds in such a way that two messages are delivered simultaneously. One forwards, which is the conscious mind speaking, and the other in reverse, which is the unconscious mind speaking.

The applications of this discovery are exciting. On the surface level, it can act as a sort of Truth Detector as Reverse Speech will usually correct the inconsistencies of forward speech. If a lie is spoken forwards, the truth may be communicated in reverse. If pertinent facts are left out of forward speech these may also be spoken in reverse. It can reveal hidden motive and agenda and other conscious thought processes...In the state of Oregon, it has been used in criminal investigation and its results independently verified by DNA testing in one case...

THE THEORY OF REVERSE SPEECH AND SPEECH COMPLEMENTARITY.

(1) Human speech has two disctinctive yet complementary functions and modes. The Overt mode is spoken forwards and is primarily under conscious control. The Covert mode is spoken backward and is not under conscious control. The backward mode of speech occurs simultaneously with the forward mode and is a reversal of the forward speech sounds.

(2) These two modes of speech, forward and backward, are dependent upon each other and form an integral part of human communication. One mode cannot be fully understood without the other mode. In the dynamics of interpersonal communication, both modes of speech combined communicate the total psyche of the person, conscious as well as unconscious.

(3) Covert speech develops before overt speech. Children speak backwards before they do forwards. Then, as forward speech commences, the two modes of speech gradually combine into one, forming an overall bi-level communication process.

http://www.reversespeech.com/words_of_creation.htm
I'm not including the transcriptions for every reversal, just the ones I think are most pertinent:

5. The word "Paul" is repeated several times during the phrase. Individual words in order but reversed:

witchcraft
we must look at the net [Internet]
dead man on rock, he got him to win it....or.....red man on rock, he got him to win it
that scares Paul, that's not reality
now that he got kidnapped, forbid a worst man

burn the witch, devil's fault
this reality was in my (home or own)

This is interesting if you think of John Todd, Illuminati, SRA, & demon possession in musicians like Jim Morrison, etc - stuff we've just been discussing here.

I can hear "kidnapped" pretty clearly. I do think Paul was kidnapped out of the car he was in & taken to a place where he was shot.

11. Shot now, gets to the hospital if he needs it.

I do think Paul was shot...

14. Last night, he ran off had meetings, yep, killed him. What now slipped out of the world - shook then. Even any, that means if anyone rubs me off, they'll track me. They shot him, now. Oh!

Another reference to a shooting at the end...