Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 28-03-2015, 12:50 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Electronic Telepathy Explained (Video)

Made a video with my knowledge about electronic telepathy. I have extensive experience with it. As hard as it may be to believe I have had contact telepathically with various shadow government AIs, Black Ops Agents(it is rare these days since i know more than their compartmentalized selves usually) as well as Extraterrestrials. In my time experiencing electronic telepathy I have learned quite a lot about electronic telepathy. I have had limited access to extraterrestrial AI that knows all conceptual knowledge in existence just to give you one example of what exists in the electronic telepathy field... One note in the video I feel worth mentioning is I have conclusively learned any being can be impersonated telepathically via electromagnetic reproduction of their conscious energy and telepathic voice.... There are certainly some illusionists playing around with this technology..
Synopsis: A video explaining electronic telepathy in depth, going over the ins and outs of how it is possible, what is experienced when one experiences electronic telepathy, and more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtube Description
My Blog: http://omnisense.blogspot.com
My Telepathy website: http://www.electronictelepathy.net
My Music (offered for free if desired): http://omnisense.bandcamp.com

Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Microwave auditory effect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect."

Yes it has a conspiracy section that rabid shills refuse to allow a balanced point of view in. I'm done with my edit wars there. It's there to tell people what to think, for those who cannot think for themselves...

Not a big social media guy but I do have a twitter and facebook page. I am thinking about disabling the facebook page since i rarely use it, but here is my twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/Omniverse101

★ UFO ★ Extraterrestrials ★ Aliens ★ Human Beings ★ Earth ★ Extraterrestres ★ Solar System ★ Conspiracy ★ World Mysteries ★ New Technologies ★ Secret Weapons ★ Galaxies ★ Universe ★ Stars ★ Planets ★ Black Holes ★ Roswell ★ Religions ★ Free Energy ★ Nikola Tesla ★ Contact ★ EBE ★ Secret Societies ★ Illuminati ★ Skull and Bones ★ 666 ★ Blue Beam Project ★ HAARP Project ★ 2012 ★ Media Manipulation ★ Nazca Lines ★ Annunaki ★ Nephilim ★ Gods ★ Space ★ Dimensions ★ Grey Aliens ★ Reptilians ★ Reptoids ★ Nordics ★ Insectoids ★ DNA Manipulation ★ Planet X ★ Nibiru ★ Cosmic ★ Relativity of Time ★ Cosmology ★ Astronomy ★ Astrophysics ★ NASA ★ Hubble Space Telescope ★ Mayan Calendar ★ Craft ★ Disclosure ★ Dossiers Secrets ★ X-Files ★ Bloodlines ★ Babylonians ★ Return of the Gods ★ Starchild Skull ★ 9/11 ★ NWO ★ Satan ★ New World Order ★ Egyptians ★ Sumerians ★ Hieroglyphics ★ Pyramids ★ Spacecraft ★ Mothership ★ Time Travel ★ Vortex ★ Truth ★ Paranormal ★ Unexplained ★ Phenomena ★ Power ★ Telepathy ★ Telekinesis ★ Brain Power ★ Abduction ★ SETI ★ Secrets ★ CIA ★ NSA ★ Area 51 ★ UFO Disclosure ★ Ancient Aliens ★ Ancient Astronauts ★ Anakim ★ Elohim ★ Seraphim ★ Giants ★ Djinns ★ Titans ★ Fallen Angels ★ Watchers ★
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 04:20 AM   #2
powessy
Inactive

Hello omnisense

I talk to entities 24/7 and have never experienced ringing in my ears not even once.

Every soul has a treemend the mind of the soul. The entities, black ops, and all the things you are experiencing are caused buy entities that have entered into your treemend or your souls mind. One of the souls that carries these souls is called a sparteil and this soul is capable of all the things you have stated in your video, ALL OF THE THINGS YOU STATED. This soul can thought form, it can give you the feelings of being targeted and 3d environments. Inside the mind of the soul we record our lives and have a representation of all the things around us inside his mind. The sparteil is inside your mind and can make you feel everything and anything he wishes, all this is happening inside the mind of the soul. There are a couple other souls also connected to the sparteil that are part of this problem, one of them is called tricks. Tricks is also inside your mind and finds all your thoughts about thoughts so if you think it he can use this to create thoughts and stories as if they were your thoughts. The next soul is called mouth this soul can find your remembered thoughts of voices from all people. You know what mom sounds like or dad or almost every person you talk to. Mouth can recreate these voices inside your mind and can also speak to you using these voices. The government is not the problem here but what ever, we have had this discussion before and they will continue to push your thoughts in that direction as long as you believe it.

Good luck to you on this path or course you are on.

Powessy
powessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 04:50 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy View Post
Hello omnisense
Hi powessy, as you know, I do not agree with your perception of reality...

Quote:
Every soul has a treemend the mind of the soul. The entities, black ops, and all the things you are experiencing are caused buy entities that have entered into your treemend or your souls mind.
Sorry but this is nonsense IMO. It is electromagnetic capable satellites doing electronic telepathy. The black ops sources hide behind the facades you mention. They do not want people to find out the real source. Because you cannot prosecute a demon. Yet it's a wizard of oz scenario in many cases, it's humans doing this to people in many cases.

What you are describing is the common view of reality for the last 2,000 years. That some mystical nonphysical demon army are controlling everything... Well I've seen through the veil, and seen the technological chords behind these sources. Do interdimensional beings exist? Maybe IMO. However I do not think they could do the things done to me.

1. I met a black ops agent in person. They proved to me they were monitoring my mind eventually. They have technology to monitor a mind. They have remote influencing technology doing many experiences to people aiming to perpetuate the idea it is a non-physical army of demons mind controlling people, when it is transhuman technology being misidentified in many cases.

2. I have seen ET spaceships. One up close in broad daylight. They speak to me via electronic telepathy with electromagnetics. It is not some mystical being attaching to me. I have debunked those type of illusions. They were plentiful at first...

3. Funny how they have made me throw up before telling me the reason was I was exposing their remote influencing technology. If it wasn't true why punish me for it? Their illusions do not last long on me if I do not immediately discern them anymore. This took me many years.

Perhaps your experiences are not from technology though. That might explain the lack of ear ringing..... I do know there is a technological control grid,... That is conclusive fact to me.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 28-03-2015 at 05:20 AM.
Old 28-03-2015, 05:56 AM   #4
powessy
Inactive

Hello Omnisense

Yes we definitely do not agree on how these influences are being perpetrated.

I have also witnessed ufos up close on more then fifty occasions in the night skies several of these occurrences were at tree height. One night i took my whole family outside to watch these ufos and high in the sky we all watched as one of them made irregular pasterns in the sky at very high velocities moving in a sinusoidal wave form.

I do not buy into electronic telepathy for I can speak to those out side my self just through thought and have done so on many occasions which all stopped once these entities all started coming into me. The voices I speak to tell me that this form of communication is called frontal thought genesis and is done when one soul over lays another soul with in the mind of the soul. I have had thousands of obes and have traveled within the veil for years and have also seen many things that tell me that this is being done from that side of things.

I have asked in the past and still inquire to know why the government or black ops groups are targeting individuals in this fashion, what do they gain. With 7 billion people on the planet and billions of pages of misdirection who needs to read minds when the information all of us hold is most likely disinformation propagated through the masses.

The funny thing here is one of us is right and one of us is wrong, but both of our experiences overlap in so many many similarities. I only hear voices but do not feel targeted, sick, erroneous thoughts about things and I work full time and have a normal family life with no bad feelings at all. I can explain and see everything you are experiencing with in their capabilities and I speak to them every minute of every day. I play with their ability to create 3d environments and their ability to thought form, I get to see how they effect emotions and thoughts as I can see their thoughts as well as my own. They see thoughts about thoughts, their minds can see your minds thoughts, they are the fly on the wall of your mind.

I do however like how they lead you around in all these directions and effect your thoughts in the way they do.

Please take care and keep looking the answers will present themselves to you in time.

Powessy
Old 28-03-2015, 06:20 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

Are you still over at the project avalon forum powessy? Haven't seen you post there in a while.
Old 28-03-2015, 06:58 AM   #6
1zenith
Banned

Default Hey Omnisense. MY sloooow-moooootion VRS .

I told you that just a month ago that a human sounding female E t ( i believe female reptilian)
told me that ALL my vrs-lucid-dreams and all my dreams period were created for me ALL MY LIFE. I know that is true!!!

Many many of my VRS dreams are coming back from 10 20 30 years ago and even when i was age 8.

But I am NOT surprised!! I have had nothing but virtual reality dreams all my life. I thought they were my NATURAL dreams.

But for the first time or if it has happened before i don't remember I had this type of virtual reality dream:

I didn't care to remember it since it was kinda disturbing. The E ts normally never give me disturbing dreams. Not often anyway.

So i believe a rogue alien gave me this VRS dream:

A black man, light- ish skin, with somewhat longish Jamaican like hair , looked about 35-43,

just had a motorcycle accident and he crashed his motorcycle,

but as he crashed and fell off the bike and hit the ground it was all

SLOW MOTION . I remember seeing some gore/blood too as his head hit the ground.

Well that was the first SLO motion vrs dream i had.

I have had somewhat disturbing VRS dreams before but not often and NOT in slow motion.

IT had been two years maybe 3 since I had a disturbing one.

I think a rogue reptilian gave me that vrs-dream.

But i was standing there starring with disbelief as this poor guy
HIT the ground in sloooooooooooowww mooooooooootion!!!
I remember his head hit the ground first.

Have you had that??

The E ts love putting me in motel rooms and bla bla.
They give me similar vrs dreams over and over again.

BUT i love them all!! I always totally feel like I am in 5D
or some other kinda dimension. IT rocks!!!!
When they give me all my vrs dreams it is like me living in another reality. I never have to worry about stress or money and bla bla.
They also love making FLOOD scenarios on me!!!

In my brain sometimes i call the lucid dreams without a lot of action packing fun (aerial acrobatics) lucid dreams and the lucid dreams with VRS acting packing fun , VRS dreams.

BUT really all my lucid dreams have always been VRS with or without the action. I have always felt like i was IN the dream where it is sooo real I can't tell the difference between waken reality and that vrs dream reality.

Sometimes with the VRS-lucid dreams or VRS dreams,
I KNOW i am in a 'dream' reality and sometimes I DO NOT know, 'till I wake up.

I always know when I am OUTTA body by way of abduction but sometimes at the beginning or end of it the reptilian will do a quick bit of VRS element where I do NOT know that I am in another reality
'till the reptilian finally tells me "its time to get back in your body".

OR he will put a wood dresser in my bedroom that doesn't even exist at the beginning or end of my abduction and I think it is my real dresser 'till I wake up. Joels marker is a wood dresser. Among others.

It is fun but weird.

Last edited by 1zenith; 28-03-2015 at 07:26 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 07:10 AM   #7
powessy
Inactive

Hello Omnisense

No I was retired from the forum, My disagreement with Jake in my own thread was apparently a no no. My opinions of obes and Jakes seem to differ to much to the point I was disrupting others abilities to understand things. I was told that the voices I was talking to were influencing me and down playing others experiences. I never understood why my opinions are any less valid then anyone else who posted there or any where else? I do read all the new post's there daily in an attempt to find the truths that I am searching for.

Powessy

Last edited by powessy; 28-03-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Old 28-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #8
powessy
Inactive

Hello 1zenith

I have also had many vrs dreams in my life and some of them seem to also be resurfacing from as far back as my childhood all within the last year.

I had a real cool almost real experience several months back where I was all of a sudden in an astral projected dream driving through some town inside someone else. I was following some guy and then decided to pass to the right of him when I all of a sudden noticed a car coming around him also in the wrong direction, the cars collided head on. I was in the experience but could not change the outcome, I was only there I guess to witness this event. Once the car collided head on with the car everything went to slow motion and I felt the dash and engine block move up and into me. I could feel how this persons soul moved out of his body and away from him then the experience ended.

Powessy
Old 28-03-2015, 07:37 AM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default Hello powessy

[QUOTE=powessy;1062449322]Hello 1zenith

I have also had many vrs dreams in my life and some of them seem to also be resurfacing from as far back as my childhood all within the last year.

I had a real cool almost real experience several months back where I was all of a sudden in an astral projected dream driving through some town inside someone else. I was following some guy and then decided to pass to the right of him when I all of a sudden noticed a car coming around him also in the wrong direction, the cars collided head on. I was in the experience but could not change the outcome, I was only there I guess to witness this event. Once the car collided head on with the car everything went to slow motion and I felt the dash and engine block move up and into me. I could feel how this persons soul moved out of his body and away from him then the experience ended.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________
ME: That is awesome. WOW. YOU had a slow motion one too?

COOL.

SO think really hard . Do you think ALL of your dreams you ever had were CREATED for you???

IT is just funny how an E t would come forward to tell me that.
I think I would have figured it out on my own.
I am getting awesome LONG drawn out intricate detailed lucid -VRS almost every morning to several times per morning.
I love them!!

Talk to your beings to give you more lucid dreams and or VRS.
Lucid dreams and vrs are sort of one in the same with some slight differences . At least mine are.

Tell me the dream you just had last night?

If i try to even dream on my own I FAIL.
They are either shitty or I don't remember anything
or barely one detail or it is just a halfhazard crappy dream.

My E ts do it better!!!!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 28-03-2015 at 07:40 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 08:03 AM   #10
powessy
Inactive

Hello 1zenith

I hear voices 24/7. The voices I hear are the souls of many within my mind and during this time it is their dreams I find myself in. I have very lucid dreams almost nightly but the details are almost always broken. Last night my dream was in some unfamiliar town and took place outside a gazebo in the center of it. I can remember people moving around and talking to me and then all of a sudden I am transported to a strange beach where the sand had some weird effects to it as if it could move on it's own. I do not have others with me in these dreams but I become someone inside these others.

All my experiences over the last few months are inside other people and inside their experiences in places I have never seen before.

The best shows I get are after getting up in the night to go to the rest room my mind comes alive with movements from many things inside it, I see wild and beautiful landscapes and towns full of people and I get to watch extreme geometry form inside my mind and move around it.

Powessy

Last edited by powessy; 28-03-2015 at 08:05 AM.