Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 09-12-2017, 09:32 AM   #41
Enki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizaaroo View Post
sorry if this is bad but i just need to rant

looks like, after having to survive hypochondria.. learning of things that can kill you in the most horrific ways (brain hemmorhage, etc)

i just learn that there is nothing after death, i'm to be locked up into eternal darkness, severed from all of the people i love, destroyed, ... no love or anything, just prisoned

i guess it does say i should enjoy what i got now but, thiss just makes everything so meaningless , i dont know,

i hope i didnt post this in the wrong forum but i needed to let it out ... i don't think i'll ever be the same again... just
You have hope and fear..... both are unknown..... Why don't choose hope
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:26 AM   #42
towsarboy

I too have been on a quest to find answers. I bought several books. Still confused I came across Chanelling Erik on YouTube. Erik committed suicide in 2010. His mother (an MD/GP) had a scientific and medical background. Her YouTube channel has many interviews, with the help of several different mediums and her son (Erik) and her e-book I a have finally found most of the answers I seeked. Erik and his mother (Elisa) have literally changed my life for the better. I only hope they continue for many years to come. I like so many viewers have had strange events and I know it's Erik letting me know he's checking in on me. I sound like I'm insane but you have to give this amazing channel a try. I can't say enough good things about this channel. Just to clarify that the mediums call Elisa mum sometimes. They are not related, it's just that Erik is speaking through them. A message to Elisa. Thank you so much Elisa. Your brave efforts to keep going even though those who try to hurt you keep coming. Don't give up. Your channel is extremely important to me and to this world.

Last edited by towsarboy; 08-01-2018 at 10:31 AM.
towsarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 04:01 AM   #43
towsarboy

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/804364
Old 10-01-2018, 11:19 PM   #44
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
There's nothing to be afraid of. Lol.

If death is filled by nothingness, what would we know about it?

Are we afraid of the nothingness that we were in before we were born? I'm not.
the greatest freedom
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 07:31 PM   #45
rhydra

Death is essential for life to continue, if there was no death there would be no life, the first creatures would still be alive and no creature would be able to eat another be that animal or plant. So in that, you cannot have life without death.
Life is a series of vibrations in the cosmic fabric where your living existence is a hole on one page but that hole goes through the whole book from the beginning to the end.

The brain, thoughts, memories, emotions, memories are based on small chemical impulses that generate small amounts of electricity. Electricity exists not only in this universe but leaks into adjoining membranes, that is why the electromagnetic forces we depend on for life and for our way of life are so essential.

Essentially as information cannot be destroyed, it can only be converted, the many world's universe acts as a library for your "soul," your "you" what and who you are. Indeed, who you are may not even be here at all, how do you know if when you die you do not fall back into the mind of some alien "tourist" who was using the body of a primate to further their own understandings of a terrestrial species and guide them to a higher existence?

The idea of a "nothing" after the extinction of the processes of the metabolism essential for life is just one possibility, the idea that there were no suns outside or solar system, no star had a planet, no planet had life, because we cannot see, it should not be assumed, and so on.

There well may be nothing after the consciousness of life, there, however, are a multitude of other possibilities that are far more likely and have been experienced by too many people to simply dismiss.

Last edited by rhydra; 15-01-2018 at 07:32 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote