Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 14-01-2014, 02:42 AM   #21
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiwolf View Post
My dad suffers from parkinsons disease, I think it's been 16 years since it was diagnosed ( he's 66 years old now). his speech is a tiny bit more slow than I remember from when I was younger, but beside's that his mind is pretty good for the moment. The bigger problem is with his limbs, when I was youner I remember he couldnt stop hi leg (right one I think) from shaking when he was sitting, now its both his legs and one of his arms. Thankfully he is not on a cocktail of drugs and only takes one pill a day called Sinemet plus http://www.medicines.org.uk/guides/s...00mg%20tablets, which is meant to increase the dopamine levels in the body, not that I trust any pharma drug's anyway.

He eat's well but is still quite slim, due to him being underweight before and enjoys a glass of whiskey/ brandy every now and again. He used to drink and smoke alot when he was younger and most probably did some weed, opium and stronger stuff I don't know about He's given up the fags for a few years now and drinks in moderation.

Anyone got any tips on any particular supplement/ foodstuffs he should include/ increase?
Eat eggs (especially the yolk), caviar, liver and butter.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 03:01 AM   #22
raiwolf

Thanks, for the info I'll see if I can convince him to wean off the drink. although you know what they say about older people being set in their ways and all that and tbh I personally think all the previous drinking is what partially contributed to the parkinsons anyway, so at this point i'm just grateful it's dramatically decreased.

I'll give the good fat thing ago, there's a chap who sell's organic raw buffalo milk product's, including yogurt at my local farmers market so I m'll get a jar of that to start and alternate between that and coconut oil for a bit and see how he get's on.

The detox stuff is interesting, I'll have a look through the supplements's and might convince him to try a few, but on that note, might bentonite clay have the same effect? heard it was good for detoxing from heavy metals which some claim to be one of the key causes of parkinsons.

There was a trial study going on in 2011 in which they were testing to see if co-enzyme Q10 had any effect on parkinsons, but was cut short due to disappointing results, which sound;s just a bit fishy to me , seeing as Q10 is recommended to people on statin drugs to ward off Alzheimers. Gonna look into it and report back.
raiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 03:05 AM   #23
raiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
Eat eggs (especially the yolk), caviar, liver and butter.
Noted, will add it to the list, thanks.

Although probably pass on the caviar, if I could buy some that didn't cost an arm and a leg for a reasonable amount I'd probably eat it myself.
Old 14-01-2014, 04:09 AM   #24
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiwolf View Post
Noted, will add it to the list, thanks.

Although probably pass on the caviar, if I could buy some that didn't cost an arm and a leg for a reasonable amount I'd probably eat it myself.
I should have said fish eggs. Many fish eggs are reasonably priced. Sometimes in asian markets you can even buy whole fish cheaply and get a huge clutch of eggs inside.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #25
blue2

The nitrites are one of the causes of Candida albicans,fungus which is what is termed as cancer. Amino Acids are what is needed, just sent for some L free form from www.PowerBody.co.uk along with Micronised Creatine as mine was low. People don't digest fats and proteins and these Amino Acids should assist digestion as a couple of B vits in it too but i shall use small amount of MSM Sulphur within it too.

Magnesium is low in diets as are all B Vits like Folic Acid. I bet with Practitioner strength multivits etc from www.naturalhealthpractice.com and Probiotics too, plus all of above the elderly would be so much better as would many younger people as no nutrients in foods they've been stripped.

I use beetroots for blood pressure as it lowers it within minutes and is keeping it under control due to nitrogen within it.

Last edited by blue2; 14-01-2014 at 01:10 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 02:18 PM   #26
raiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
I should have said fish eggs. Many fish eggs are reasonably priced. Sometimes in asian markets you can even buy whole fish cheaply and get a huge clutch of eggs inside.
Make's sense, I heard that they were a great source of omega 3 oils and the like and was planning to buy some raw cod roe anyway. Will try it out thanks.
Old 14-01-2014, 02:27 PM   #27
oneeyeopen
Inactive

Swine...

gross.

oneeyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 11:14 PM   #28
guivre
Premier Subscribers

I saw this story and remembered the sad story in this thread:

Muslim Care Home Staff Stopped Residents Eating Bacon Sandwiches

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...on-sandwiches/

The article is inflammatory, but there still may not have been health reasons at play in banning bacon.

Last edited by guivre; 18-03-2016 at 11:14 PM.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote