Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 16-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
ian2day
Inactive

Post Should of stood as Hitler

If anyone wants to get elected and draw attention to the message you believe in. Just change your name to Adolf Hitler and stand for the NWO-Illuminati party at the next by-election to come up. Start using the mass media against itself!

I can just see it now as Adolf takes the oath to the Queen. Then there would be PMQ's with the right honerable member for Brixton Adolf Hitler proclaiming to be supporting the governments demands for 42 days detention. Get the idea? Use the media against itself. No way would this not get noticed. We could all register as voters in an area before the deadline and ensure that someone from the NWO-Illuminati party called Adolf Hitler or Chairman mao or Polpot is elected.

The stipulation for this is that you have to agree to change your name and wear a period costume lol. Just do it! Fuck it people already think you have lost the plot for talking about conspiracy's so you may as well go the whole hog and give them something to use.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 02:00 AM   #2
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default Your idea is crazy ... and true

A good way to bring attention to something is to pretend to agree with something which you actually oppose, and then take it to an extreme level, beyond which even it's genuine supporters believe in.

I'm surprised no one else has replied to you.

In this war, it's the result that matters, not how you achieve it.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 02:08 AM   #3
northern_light
Inactive

That's actually a brilliant idea! I like your "out of the box" thinking. Now all we have to do is find some crazy S.O.B. who's got nothing to lose. Any volunteers?...
northern_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 03:32 AM   #4
dangermouse

dumb idea .. way to get ridiculed and ignored
Old 21-07-2008, 07:02 AM   #5
ian2day
Inactive

I reckon that Baron Von Lotsov would be an ideal candidate for this stunt. Look daft costumes worked for fathers4justice. It raised their profile into the public consciousness. This is what is needed. Awareness being an aim of the whole information thing. The information has to be taken from the subconscious to the conscious level in people. Without some cataclismic event then change will never happen. I actually think that the Neo-Cons PNAC document contains a lot of techniques which could equally be employed against them. Time to start using their tools on them. They can't very well then claim that what you do is illegal as it is in their own pattern.
Old 21-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #6
space lizard

its actually a fucking brilliant idea.

Some raving loon, dressed as Hitler and demanding all the evil things that are happening. Genius.

As David Icke said on Wogan all those years ago, the best way to defeat fear is with laughter.
Old 24-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
cacadores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
If anyone wants to get elected and draw attention to the message you believe in. Just change your name to Adolf Hitler and stand for the NWO-Illuminati party at the next by-election to come up. Start using the mass media against itself!
I think you'd find getting elected in the first place the main stumbling block.
Quote:
Originally Posted by space lizard View Post
its actually a fucking brilliant idea. Some raving loon, dressed as Hitler and demanding all the evil things that are happening. Genius. As David Icke said on Wogan all those years ago, the best way to defeat fear is with laughter.
Well yes: back then he laughed more.
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:04 AM   #8
shenoma
Inactive

First, you need to study the history of Hitler.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:22 PM   #9
cacadores

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
OK, done that. Now what?
Old 25-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #10
lightworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacadores View Post
OK, done that. Now what?
peals of laughter all round
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #11
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
Perhaps that is the general idea.
Old 27-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
drhemp

I think this is an hilarious idea.
Old 27-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
legendary

the NWO would have you arrested for inciting religious hatred (their new limit to freedom of speech)
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #14
jimmi

Brilliant idea, I'm up for it but I think it's illegal to change your name to hitler, you can't name a baby hitler and I think it applies to changing your name as well.
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #15
cacadores

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
Brilliant idea, I'm up for it but I think it's illegal to change your name to hitler, you can't name a baby hitler and I think it applies to changing your name as well.
Where can't you name your baby 'Hitler'?

And why did you try?
Old 27-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #16
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
Are you sure about this?

I once read about a man who hated his bank. He changed his name to "Barclays Bank Are A Bunch Of Bastards" just so it would appear on the cheque's he wrote.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #17
cacadores

It's probably illegal in some counties: some Eastern European countries used to have name lists and you had to chose from them.
Old 28-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #18
shenoma
Inactive

Lightbulb

In the middle east they sometimes name their babies Hitler, I have seen a couple of times.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:16 AM   #19
drhemp

Certainly not illegal in the UK to change your name to Adolf Hitler. I'd forgotten about this, but I used to have a Swedish girlfriend many moons ago, and I remember being really surprised when she told me that the Government in Sweden have a list of approved names that you can only call your child.
Old 28-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #20
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
Certainly not illegal in the UK to change your name to Adolf Hitler. I'd forgotten about this, but I used to have a Swedish girlfriend many moons ago, and I remember being really surprised when she told me that the Government in Sweden have a list of approved names that you can only call your child.
How on earth can you forget once having a Swedish girlfriend...

I think that the overall point I am making is that to bring awareness to people who are oblivious to the changes happening in society. Maybe a different approach is needed. Something which would make a wave so to speak.