Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #21
beldazar

It's no wonder emotions are running on overload with this thread. I watched the video's last night and my god!
I uploaded the vids to my FB page and demanded that people DO something, although I haven't yet myself

I will phone in a minute when the boys stop shouting, I phoned when Dondaz was arrested so why am I afraid to do the same here?

This is big. I can't allow fear to stand in my way, these 'what if's' need to go but they pop up from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 13-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #22
jimmi

OK, I bit, you wrote words that meant something to you , I read your words and interpreted them differently, now there's something personal between us and neither of us want to be where we are, so I'm just going to let it go now.
Old 13-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #23
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
OK, I bit, you wrote words that meant something to you , I read your words and interpreted them differently, now there's something personal between us and neither of us want to be where we are, so I'm just going to let it go now.
Yes, we are both on the same side my friend and my emotions on the first post I was fuming about what is going on around us.
This thing if exposed would cause such ripples around the globe, it would be one of the things that we are all hoping for, exposure to the masses to wake them up,m that is what I hope comes of this.

Peace
Old 13-02-2010, 10:14 AM   #24
batou
Banned

detained for what?
Old 13-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #25
dannoroberts71

Does anyone know if there is a down loadable version of Robert Green's presentation? Copies need to be spread far and wide.
Old 13-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #26
beldazar

Ok, I have just phoned, in fact the person who answered sounded very reserved, almost depressed. I stated my name and said I was enquiring about a person called Robert Green. He said he was sorry but he s not allowed to talk about Robert, I asked why and he put the phone down!!!

I feel a bit tearful now because of this man's voice

Old 13-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #27
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by batou View Post
detained for what?
Why don't you ASK them!

Apparently reading on the UK column site it was breach of the peace

Old 13-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #28
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannoroberts71 View Post
Does anyone know if there is a down loadable version of Robert Green's presentation? Copies need to be spread far and wide.
you can download them on you-tube with realplayer, I find that the best option for a computer illiterate like me anyway.
Then I burn with DVD flick (if that helps )

Old 13-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #29
ex sheep

Yes this is big, these people know about it, but is is being hushed up.

Scottish Justice Minister Kenny McCaskill
Alex Salmond First Minister
Lord Advocate Elish Frances Angiolini QC
Old 13-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #30
cedric

Default Robert green arrested

Just phoned as well, the person on the other end sounded very panicky and disturbed and terminated my call.Keep phoning them everybody.
Old 13-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #31
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedric View Post
Just phoned as well, the person on the other end sounded very panicky and disturbed and terminated my call.Keep phoning them everybody.
I wonder if it was the same person? Nice voice, slight scot accent?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he walks out after too long.

Old 13-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #32
dannoroberts71

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
you can download them on you-tube with realplayer, I find that the best option for a computer illiterate like me anyway.
Then I burn with DVD flick (if that helps )
Cheers for that i will give it a go.

I too have just phoned grampian police, the guy on the other end let out a sigh when i asked about Robert Green and proceeded to tell me he was going to read me a statement and then disconnect me, his statement was '' we are not obliged to give details about anyone in custody '' and then hung up.
Old 13-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #33
bullwinkle2

I just called too. I got read short prepared statement followed by the phone operator hanging up.

For those with facebook and twitter - get the number on your status updates and get people phoning in, repeatedly.

Im going to call again citing Freedom of Information Act.
Old 13-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #34
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullwinkle2 View Post
I just called too. I got read short prepared statement followed by the phone operator hanging up.

For those with facebook and twitter - get the number on your status updates and get people phoning in, repeatedly.

Awesome first post, welcome to the forum
Old 13-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #35
beldazar

Quote:

NICE ONE!

Yes I have just added my number to my FB page.

good luck with Freedom of Information

Old 13-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #36
bullwinkle2

Ok, I made a couple of more calls to no avail.

If anyone is a member of US forums like prisonplanet, infowars etc, spread the message there.

New York is 5 hours behind the UK, the West Coast is 8 hours behind the UK.

If people from the US start phoning in en masse, Grampian police will be fielding calls all day and all night.
Old 13-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #37
beldazar

Quote:
Ok, I made a couple of more calls to no avail.

If anyone is a member of US forums like prisonplanet, infowars etc, spread the message there.

New York is 5 hours behind the UK, the West Coast is 8 hours behind the UK.

If people from the US start phoning in en masse, Grampian police will be fielding calls all day and all night.
Yes! Although it may not achieve much it sure will rattle their cage and if they are completely bombarded with calls night and day, something may start moving

The evil bitch Angiolini IS trying to cover this up

http://www.pcc.org.uk/case/resolved....ticle=NjE4NA==

Quote:
Complainant Name:
Ms Elish Angiolini

Clauses Noted: 1

Publication: The Firm

Complaint:

Ms Elish Angiolini, the Lord Advocate of Scotland, complained through Levy & McRae Solicitors of Glasgow that an online article relating to comments made by the mother of Hollie Greig was inaccurate and misleading.

Resolution:

The complaint was resolved when the magazine published the following text online:

An article of 17 November reported that Anne Greig, mother of Hollie Greig - reportedly abused by an alleged paedophile ring said to include a serving Sheriff and a now deceased police officer - had called for an investigation into the role played by Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini, then a Regional Procurator Fiscal, in the decision not to prosecute.

We have been asked by the Lord Advocate to make clear the following: there was no allegation of a paedophile ring contained in the police report to the Procurator Fiscal at that time; that there was no allegation about a Sheriff or a policeman in the report; that the decision not to prosecute was made before the Lord Advocate took up post as Regional Procurator Fiscal and on the basis that there was insufficient evidence in law; and that she was unaware of the claim at the time and has never had any involvement in the case. We are happy to make the position clear and did not intend to suggest that she had acted in any way improperly.

At the time of publication, the specific details regarding the timeline of the decision not to prosecute, although requested, were not provided by the Crown Office. This information was supplied after publication. Having been furnished with the relevant information, we would like to apologise to the Lord Advocate for any distress that may have been caused.

Report: 80
http://www.ukcolumn.org/2010/02/11/a...r-paedophilia/

Quote:
For those of us following the Hollie Greig case, it is particularly shocking that when challenged about the lack of action from Scotland’s prosecutors and the police, instead of a statement from the Lord Advocate stating her position, a persistent stream of threatening letters from a Mr Callum Anderson of Scottish law firm, Levy & McRae have been issued on her behalf.

The question that sprung to my mind when I saw these communications was, what is Ms Angiolini, the Lord Advocate of Scotland, afraid of that she feels the need to hide behind solicitors letters?

And then, a kind member of the public pointed us to a previous incident reported on by the Telegraph, involving Ms Angiolini in her role as Procurator Fiscal for Grampian, Highlands and Islands.

This was the case of a ten year old girl who had alleged she had been sexually abused by a male relative. The case was delayed by Ms Angiolini, and by the time it came before a Sheriff, it was deemed that too much time had passed, and that the case could not be heard – it had taken Ms Angiolini three years to process the case.

The girl involved was left devastated, and an “apology” was issued by Ms Angiolini.

But there is another fact that jumps right off the page when reading about this incident – the Sheriff who heard the case was none other than Sheriff Buchanan, the very Sheriff implicated in the abuse of Hollie Greig.

We now have two distinct cases of alleged paedophilia, involving the same officials of the Judiciary in Scotland, where a perversion of the course of justice seems to have taken place. Are there others, I wonder?

As a final aside, Levy & McRae still refuse to say whether they are acting for Ms Angiolini the person, or Ms Angiolini the Lord Advocate, and whether or not Scottish taxpayer money is being used to fund Mr Anderson’s threats.

This post is tagged angiolini, cover up, Paedophilia, scotland

Last edited by beldazar; 13-02-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 13-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #38
subl1minal

Surely he should only be kept for 24 hours by Law. Unless they have something concrete on him? for sharing names in public?

It's times like these in which we need our own force to go down there and say look ''This is the Law, now explain to us why he is in custody'' and we'd be able to bail him out. I really don't like the idea of him being in custody with those corrupt tools up in Aberdeen.
Old 13-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #39
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Yes! Although it may not achieve much it sure will rattle their cage and if they are completely bombarded with calls night and day, something may start moving
agreed, great post by the way, welcome to Nazi England, this is just the begining,

i have also phoned and made a complaint to the polic station and am about to twitter this...

keep up the good work chaps
Old 13-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #40
pipsicle

Who modeerates this forum? Can we pm them with a sticky request for this thread?
Closed Thread