Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-04-2017, 09:29 AM   #121
jamesmarsh

Oh look, Trump has done some bad shizzle - just like Obama. He's the Antichrist. And the next Americ...Syri....Iraqi....UK..Frenc....presi-minister is the next antichrist!

There's always the next antichrist...every generation before us has assumed that even their own neighbour could well be the antichrist.

Leave it alone!
jamesmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #122
velma

If you believe in the antichrist, then you must also believe in Jesus Christ and that the Bible is true, because that's the only place you will find mention of the Son of Perdition. The prophecy states that the false Messiah will make a peace accord in the Middle East and Donald Trump said, if Jared Kuschner can't bring peace in the region, no-one can. That makes Kuschner the number #1 contender for the Man of Sin. Watch and pray!
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 01:07 PM   #123
Muntic0re

it's a nonsense, he is just a bag of sh1t
Muntic0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #124
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muntic0re View Post
it's a nonsense, he is just a bag of sh1t
Have you got a link to verify that statement please?
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 04:30 PM   #125
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
I'm absolutely sure, given recent events that Trump is the AntiChrist.
Jesus, I've just realised YOU started this thread?!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #126
velma

Last edited by velma; 21-04-2017 at 06:43 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 09:02 PM   #127
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
Oh look, Trump has done some bad shizzle - just like Obama. He's the Antichrist. And the next Americ...Syri....Iraqi....UK..Frenc....presi-minister is the next antichrist!

There's always the next antichrist...every generation before us has assumed that even their own neighbour could well be the antichrist.

Leave it alone!

I watched a y tube vid recently about some weird guy saying Hilary Clinton was a robot that's malfunctioning due to a windows 10 upgrade!

A total piss take of those that can see a much bigger picture to reality! I am not going to give the link because it's a complete waste of time watching it!

At least some of us here know what's going on and which billionaires are enslaving humanity and the Planet. To make the rich richer!
Old 21-04-2017, 09:11 PM   #128
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
If you believe in the antichrist, then you must also believe in Jesus Christ and that the Bible is true, because that's the only place you will find mention of the Son of Perdition. The prophecy states that the false Messiah will make a peace accord in the Middle East and Donald Trump said, if Jared Kuschner can't bring peace in the region, no-one can. That makes Kuschner the number #1 contender for the Man of Sin. Watch and pray!
How about what David says!!

That an ancient bloodline is on a desperate hellish mission to totally control and enslave the Earth!

It manifests as 'evil' because it's of a lower vibratory nature.

These parasites use humans as cattle, Batteries for their own greedy selfish agenda.

Many of the Kings and Queens and Presidents through history originate from the same historical ancient bloodline families! They have ONE goal ,, total enslavement and control!
Old 21-04-2017, 11:49 PM   #129
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post

Leave it alone!
No-where does it say there can only be one Antichrist.

How many heads did the beast have? Legion is many, after all. A brast with one head is much easier to deal with than one with many. ie the same beast, the same agend with many (figure) heads. Trump is just a figurehead of The Beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
If you believe in the antichrist, then you must also believe in Jesus Christ and that the Bible is true, because that's the only place you will find mention of the Son of Perdition.
Not really, Velma.

I never mentioned the Son of Perdition. i said Trump is the AntiChrist because he has assumed a status of creating huge negativity and discord on the world stage.

Christ consciousness is a concept, a kind of idyll of how we can be, both in our self and in our own mind, and how we interact with one and other - being without without, and not creating hate or fear.

Whether there was, or was not, a Christ, is not really as important as th concept. It is the message that is associated with the concept and how we can embody it, if we wish, or choose to oppose it, if we wish.

If our actions are positive and nurturing toward mankind as well as our self, then we might say that mindset and being aligns with Christ consciousness.

Paramahansa Yogananda spoke of the 'second coming of Christ' as an awakening to Christ consciousness within - the living of a life for the benefit of all, without judgement and without fear or ego. You don't have to believe in Christ to do this, one can just embody the highest aspects of the mind and heart and attend to living in peace and for peace.

Christ the, was just a name we gave to someone in a story who embodied that energy - he desn't have to be real for us to recognise the tranquility of that embodiment and how it aligns with a higher vibrational thought process.

Contrary to that higher thought process we have an alternative mindset that is one based on ego and control of other for self gain, the enslavement and brutal action toward other for such an agenda that brings in darkness. If one embodies this aspect of being, then it may be called the anti-thesis of Christ consciousness.... IE all action that is set against possitive and nurturing ideals. The AntiChrist.

We don't have to tie it in with religion or armageddon / apocolyptic narratives of biblical texts. i can see that some will see it that way, but the deeper understanding of it is that Christ and Antichrist are just words that embody the duality of nature, no different to light / dark, love / hate etc.

Trump has embodied a manifestation of oppresion and bullying aggression, he is everything that a christ conscious person is not - hense the title of the thread

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 11:55 PM   #130
hister67

Quote:
No-where does it say there can only be one Antichrist.

How many heads did the beast have? Legion is many, after all. A brast with one head is much easier to deal with than one with many. ie the same beast, the same agend with many (figure) heads. Trump is just a figurehead of The Beast.

Not really, Velma.

I never mentioned the Son of Perdition. i said Trump is the AntiChrist because he has assumed a status of creating huge negativity and discord on the world stage.

Christ consciousness is a concept, a kind of idyll of how we can be, both in our self and in our own mind, and how we interact with one and other - being without without, and not creating hate or fear.

Whether there was, or was not, a Christ, is not really as important as th concept. It is the message that is associated with the concept and how we can embody it, if we wish, or choose to oppose it, if we wish.

If our actions are positive and nurturing toward mankind as well as our self, then we might say that mindset and being aligns with Christ consciousness.

Paramahansa Yogananda spoke of the 'second coming of Christ' as an awakening to Christ consciousness within - the living of a life for the benefit of all, without judgement and without fear or ego. You don't have to believe in Christ to do this, one can just embody the highest aspects of the mind and heart and attend to living in peace and for peace.

Christ the, was just a name we gave to someone in a story who embodied that energy - he desn't have to be real for us to recognise the tranquility of that embodiment and how it aligns with a higher vibrational thought process.

Contrary to that higher thought process we have an alternative mindset that is one based on ego and control of other for self gain, the enslavement and brutal action toward other for such an agenda that brings in darkness. If one embodies this aspect of being, then it may be called the anti-thesis of Christ consciousness.... IE all action that is set against possitive and nurturing ideals. The AntiChrist.

We don't have to tie it in with religion or armageddon / apocolyptic narratives of biblical texts. i can see that some will see it that way, but the deeper understanding of it is that Christ and Antichrist are just words that embody the duality of nature, no different to light / dark, love / hate etc.

Trump has embodied a manifestation of oppresion and bullying aggression, he is everything that a christ conscious person is not - hense the title of the thread
Trump the 'antichrist'...I'd say 'science' is the very thing...in it's guise

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 12:00 AM   #131
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Trump the 'antichrist'...I'd say 'science' is the very thing...in it's guise

If you look at scientific theory the Big Bang and Origin of the Species / Theory of Evolution you might see that they are very similar to the Book of Genesis.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Old 22-04-2017, 12:09 AM   #132
elshaper

You see problem with Christian concept is that there is only God, Jesus and Anti-Christ...
Old 22-04-2017, 12:48 AM   #133
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
You see problem with Christian concept is that there is only God, Jesus and Anti-Christ...
The problem with all religion....... Is that there is only one god, their god.

And, in America's case, they trust in their god, so they must be right.

In God We Trust......

..... America has it on it's money, its governement buidings and in its military.

They don't say which god it is though.

Father Ted:
Old 22-04-2017, 12:57 AM   #134
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

God will judge me, PM Blair tells Parkinson

We wlll be protected by God.

God save us from those who seek to do gods work - if they are doing gods work with bombs and intoleranc, with hostilary and brutality, you really have to ask what God are they doing all this for?

Father Ted:
Old 22-04-2017, 01:15 AM   #135
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
He can't be both?
No he can't.

As far as I know there is nothing between God and the antichrist.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does this site not generally use the word puppet in respect of politicians? And it usually implies a puppet of an International Zionist Cabal of bankers and corporations. Of course it has to be generalised that way, even on here.

Trumps a man, whether he's of the Chosen People I do not care. But he's getting more attention for his policies than his predecessors who must have also been puppets.

Trumps recent international and domestic activities have been old news anyway.
North Korea - Inherited
Syria - Inherited
Mass Immigration - Inherited
Islamic fundamentalism - Inherited
War on Terror - Inherited
Afghanistan - Inherited
Iraq - Inherited
ISIS - Inherited
Wild hair - Probably inherited

Trumps no more the Antichrist than Obama was. But then Obama had special treatment despite being possibly being the worst president ever. So he couldn't be it.

If the Antichrist turns out to be some twat who's doing it because he's been told then I'll be sorely dissappointed.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 04:18 PM   #136
elshaper

Quote:
The problem with all religion....... Is that there is only one god, their god.

And, in America's case, they trust in their god, so they must be right.

In God We Trust......

..... America has it on it's money, its governement buidings and in its military.

They don't say which god it is though.

The thing is though as long as the nation handles and charges those green dollar bill sigil everyday, the magic continues. We should ask Christians and Muslims why they are participating in the elites' ritual everyday which their religions forbidxs (though I've learned that muslim can initiate a black magic attack if they were on the receiving end of a black magick attack. )

If you ask muslims which god you trust (referring to the bill), they might say we accept all gods though.
Old 22-04-2017, 06:15 PM   #137
vancity eagle

I believe the Bible states that there are many anti christs.

The "man of perdition" might be something different though.

Its been a while since I was well read on all of this stuff, I have forgotten all of the details.
Old 22-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #138
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
(though I've learned that muslim can initiate a black magic attack if they were on the receiving end of a black magick attack. )
ooh! got any links for that?

Father Ted:
Old 22-04-2017, 08:36 PM   #139
jupiter12

Quote:
If you look at scientific theory the Big Bang and Origin of the Species / Theory of Evolution you might see that they are very similar to the Book of Genesis.

Old 22-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #140
jupiter12

Quote:
Yeh! they forgot the dinosaurs ,,