Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 16-04-2017, 11:17 PM   #1
perandor

Default British popstar being investigated over 'rape of 14-year-old virgin'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-p...140426800.html

It has been reported that a British popstar is being investigated for raping a 14-year-old fan in the 1970s.

The star has not been identified but is apparently in talks with the police after a woman, now in her 50s, alleged that she and her friend were picked out from the crowd at one of his concerts, invited back to his hotel room, plied with champagne, and then raped.

Speaking to The Sun, the alleged victim said that the star’s bodyguard plucked her and her friend, aged 14 and 13 respectively, from the concert crowd and invited them back to the singer’s hotel room the next day, with the girls going along hoping to meet their idol and get an autograph.

However, once they arrived at the hotel the girls were separated.

The victim explained: “He offered me Dom Perignon Champagne. I didn’t know what it was at the time. It looked like soda.

“You just feel you have to be with the crowd so I took a sip and thought it was the most vile tasting thing I’d ever had. All I wanted to do was get it down in one gulp then get it out of the way.

“That is what I did, not realising I was now drinking alcohol for the first time.

“Then he gave me another glass and was telling me how lovely I was, and you have beautiful eyes, I really like you… and he carried on with this flirtatiousness.

“Before I knew it, it was like an immobility had set in there and then. He had me down on the bed in one fell swoop.”

Speaking about the alleged rape, she continued: “His gown was off. I was wearing a jumpsuit. He zipped it down and what had started as affectionate and safe, almost, was suddenly becoming painful and forceful, not comfortable.

“I was confused and couldn’t understand where the pain was coming from. It was just beyond me. I was very numb and found that I could not move. All I heard repetitively as he was pinning me down was: ‘Relax, relax – it won’t hurt if you relax’.

“Those words have just stuck with me over the years.

“My father was very strict with me and I just knew I had to get the hell out of this place. I came to my senses, sat up, zipped myself up and got the hell out of there.”

It was only once she returned home that the victim noticed that her body was covered in bruises, and she admits that she was left traumatised for years as she was too ashamed to confide in her friends and family.

Weeping to the paper, she shared: “I had bruises all over my body, in my groin and on my neck.

“I had hand imprints on my arm and I was trying to understand what happened. I couldn’t.

“In my mind I was completely confused about how to process this. Was it a good or bad thing? What actually happened?”

The woman says that her ordeal left her obsessed with the singer and that she has been unable to have a normal relationship with men.

Back in 2013, she decided to report the allegations to Scotland Yard but because the offence occurred overseas, it was out of their jurisdiction, however, authorities agreed to register the case for intelligence purposes and passed her claims to the relevant officials abroad.

The international police force opened an official probe on the allegations in August 2014 but dropped it six months later until last month, when a new prosecutor and investigating officer were assigned to the case.

Speaking on behalf of the prosecution service yesterday, a spokesman told The Sun: “We can confirm that charges were registered in respect of events which are alleged to have occurred in the 1970s.

“The case has been referred to police with a request for further investigation.

“This is with a view to enabling us to make a decision regarding prosecution. The docket will be further considered upon its return from the police.”

A laywer from the city where the rape allegedly happened added: “The alleged victim is a credible witness with excellent recall of the facts.

“The key to a successful prosecution is finding witnesses who place the complainant in the star’s suite and who can speak for her childlike demeanor.”

Few things: hiding the identity of the person; how long it's taken to come out with this and the fact that this case is receiving this much interest.

Either the authorities feel their is credence to the story or someone wants to see this Pop Star fall.

Last edited by perandor; 16-04-2017 at 11:17 PM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 05:18 AM   #2
davebeard

the "star" is xxx xxxxx, apparentley

Last edited by getagrip; 22-04-2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Possible libel
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #3
hokuspokus

Google South Africa and the name of who you think it is....

Last edited by getagrip; 22-04-2017 at 11:47 AM.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 04:34 PM   #4
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Google South Africa and the name of who you think it is....
why?
Old 17-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

see also this previous thread

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ghlight=maddox
Old 17-04-2017, 04:56 PM   #6
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
why?
The ongoing story will appear....
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 06:01 PM   #7
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
The ongoing story will appear....
got it, cheers
Old 17-04-2017, 07:12 PM   #8
stevebell

Soon as I read this a name popped into my head.

Weird.

It's all shit though. Nothing will come of it.
stevebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #9
noncooperation

They were all at it in the 70's; with the teen 'groupies' - but actually if a 14 to 16 year old girl is fucking horny and gets invited backstage after a concert, what the fuck - personally i wouldn't call that pedophilia - i would call it horny young girl wants to get fucked with a rock star. end of story.

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!

Last edited by noncooperation; 17-04-2017 at 07:39 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 01:46 AM   #10
elshaper

Bowie is no longer with us.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 01:49 AM   #11
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebell View Post
Soon as I read this a name popped into my head.

Weird.

It's all shit though. Nothing will come of it.
Quote:
authorities agreed to register the case for intelligence purposes
ah we know what this means, don't we?

Especially out of jurisdiction too.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 05:49 PM   #12
noncooperation

It's all distraction techniques away from the 'real' criminals.

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 01:10 AM   #13
mcgarry

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
They were all at it in the 70's; with the teen 'groupies' - but actually if a 14 to 16 year old girl is fucking horny and gets invited backstage after a concert, what the fuck - personally i wouldn't call that pedophilia - i would call it horny young girl wants to get fucked with a rock star. end of story.
I wouldn't put it quite like that but, you are quite right in my opinion. If Jimmy Savile approached me when I was 14 I would have been sick, but, if Robert Plant had approached me at that age well.......just saying
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #14
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
I wouldn't put it quite like that but, you are quite right in my opinion. If Jimmy Savile approached me when I was 14 I would have been sick, but, if Robert Plant had approached me at that age well.......just saying
At 14 you'd have probably run a mile.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #15
aurum
Inactive

I was about to say the same thing- times have changed- a lot.

Back in the seventies, hell even when I was a teenager in the 90s, it really wasn't that weird to be sexually active at 14. Personally I wasn't, and I'm not condoning it- I'm just saying that at 14/15 I wasn't exactly naive- I had an older boyfriend in his twenties. So did a few of my friends. My mum also got together with my dad when she was 14 (in the seventies)- he was in his early twenties- they got married and had me. It wasn't that unusual to be fair. At that age I used to go out drinking, watching bands etc and just lived in an older world I suppose.

I look back now in horror, obviously- when I was 15 my boyfriend was 26, and my best friend (at 16) actually got engaged to her 27 year old boyfriend!! I always remember, her mum had a bottom drawer where she put various pots and pans and other necessities- in preparation for her moving out!!

BUT- I don't look back and think of them as paedophiles- we were mature for our age and we knew what we were doing. It was just part of growing up, although it wouldn't happen so easily now, thankfully. Times were very different, even though it wasn't really that long ago. There's far more awareness nowadays- but even back in the 90s it wouldn't have been considered as inappropriate as it is now- provided everything was consensual.

It does seem shocking now I guess- but it's just lending another perspective to things. I'm not ancient- I'm 37. No way would I condone it for any daughter of mine. But back then, people were pretty laid back about it all... If those girls were at a 'rock' concert with no parental supervision- I'd say that their parents should shoulder the majority of 'blame'. Whoever this 'star' is (I have an idea), why wouldn't he presume the girl was of age, if she's attending a concert with no parental guardian?

I don't know, just throwing some thoughts out there.

Last edited by aurum; 21-04-2017 at 12:37 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 01:18 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
There were girls at our school who would tice the boys and let you do anything you wanted between those ages, if you could catch them on the cross country runs every week, I was always far too slow to catch them, some of them were real athletes.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 02:04 PM   #17
ooosh

The lady described a Rape. Why are people making excuses. There are no excuses for Rape.
ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 03:27 PM   #18
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
There were girls at our school who would tice the boys and let you do anything you wanted between those ages, if you could catch them on the cross country runs every week, I was always far too slow to catch them, some of them were real athletes.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 11:34 PM   #19
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooosh View Post
The lady described a Rape. Why are people making excuses. There are no excuses for Rape.
I hear ya, but women also need to take on some personal responsibility as well. She went back to his hotel room- what did she think was going to happen? A game of Guess Who? I understand that she was a young naive girl- which begs the question why she was attending a rock concert without adult supervision in the first place...

All I'm saying, and don't blast me for this- but you can understand how it sends mixed signals. She was taken advantage of- of that I have no doubt. But the key questions are, did he know she was underage, and did she express her unwillingness to consent?

Even at 14, you know what champagne is, you know what going back to someone's room is all about. So it sends a confused message, and women do need to take some responsibility for the situations they put themselves in- harsh but true.

If he didn't know that she was underage, it's difficult to argue that he took advantage of her- because he was presuming consent if she never expressed otherwise. I'll get blasted again for saying this, but these things happen if you're mixing in adult circles. She should never have found herself in that situation to begin with. That said, to wait some 40+ years (?) after the event to go public, on the back of other high-profile cases... I don't know...

Last edited by aurum; 21-04-2017 at 11:46 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 04:52 AM   #20
mcgarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
I wouldn't have run from Robert Plant omg he was my hero although, I think I may have fainted if he tried to kiss me lol
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote